Über UZIO

An intuitive, self-service platform that provides you with an all-in-one solution for all your HR, payroll, benefits.

Erfahre mehr über UZIO

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Haben Sie UZIO bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Lenin K.
Lenin K.
System Engineer in USA

Uzio Producy is Great

Kommentare: Great program for employees and very helpful staff help make this super easy to use. We have been using it for over 2 years for our employees and it has been great. The best part about it is that it's very easy to process and what's even better that is it is even easier to finish. I would be highly surprised if anyone says they have any issues with the platform on their end.

Uzio is helping our staff quickly apply for all insurances available for themselves and their families. These benefits have been great for our staff and all others interested. We love taking advantage of the offers within Humana for the next year, allowing us to stay healthy and be more diligent in regard to our health.

I haven't been able to determine what I dislike about this product. It allows you to view employee's birthdays and handle any internal HR questions via the application. Our HR teams would like to see more integration with our Microsoft applications, allowing them to interact with staff more, including scheduling and praising.

Danine B.
Group Benefits Specialist in USA

Not as easy as it looks

Kommentare: I am using the software to provide online enrollment for clients. I had lots of questions during the process of loading client information. The Uzio team was very responsive and helped me complete the project.

Once the information is loaded in the system, the employee experience is great.

It is not as intuitive as I expected. I am unable to customize menus. I needed lots of help setting up a client. Now that I have gone through the entire system it will get easier.

letztes Jahr

Thank you for your review, and glad to see that you feel more confident in using the system. Given the sheer amount of data requried to get an Open Enrollment operational for a client, we realize the setup process can take some time--which is why we align a dedicated service representative to load your data to the system. If you have any questions about the set up process, you can always reach out to your dedicated service representive.

Renee O.
CSR in USA

Renee's Review

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: we just started using it - and i think its super easy and user friendly

Super user friendly. Easy to figure out and navigate through.

I dont like that we arent able to see when other people are out too - It would be a helpful feature

Robert B.
BROKER in USA
Versicherung, Selbstständig

DID NOT MAKE FULL DISCLOSURE AT TIME OF PRESENTATION

Kommentare: FINALLY, UZIO CONFIRMED THAT THEY COULDN'T PROVIDE THE BENEFIT COSTS AND EXPLANATION OF THE LTD, BASIC AND VOLUNTARY LIFE. THEY THOUGHT THEY COULD HAVE THESE BENEFITS AVAILABLE IN SEPTEMBER WHICH IS WHAT WE TOLD THE CLIENT BUT NOW THEY HAVE CONFIRMED THAT IT WONT BE AVAILABLE THEN EITHER.
AS I WORKED WITH UZIO AND THE STAFF OF THE GENERAL AGENCY, I CAN SAY I HAVE NEVER BEEN SO DISAPPOINTED IN UZIO'S LACK OF CUSTOMER SERVICE. THEY MADE YOU FELL LIKE THEY ARE THE CUSTOMER NOT US. I'VE BEEN AN INSURANCE BROKER FOR OVER 53 YEARS AND THIS IS WITHOUT A DOUBT ONE OF THE WORSE VENDORS I'VE EVER WORKED WITH. I'VE TOLD THE GENERAL AGENT THAT I WILL NOT USE THEM WITH ANY MORE OF MY CLIENTS.

WHAT THE SOFTWARE WAS PROGRAMMED TO DO WAS OK BUT THE PRESENTATION TO THE CLIENT WAS THAT UZIO COULD COMMUNICATES ALL OF THE EMPLOYERS BENEFITS TO THERE EMPLOYEES. UZIO SHOULD OF FIRST REVIEWED ALL OF THE BENEFITS THE EMPLOYERS WAS OFFERING TO THERE EMPLOYEES BEFORE THE PRESENTATION. IT WOULD OF SAVED A LOT OF EMBARRASSMENT.

THE SOFTWARE IS WELL SHORT OF BEING ABLE TO COMMUNICATE EMPLOYER BENEFITS TO EMPLOYEES. THIS EMPLOYER OFFERED SEVERAL MEDICAL PLAN OPTIONS, DENTAL, VISION, LTD , BASIC LIFE ALL 100% EMPLOYER PAID PLUS EMPLOYEE AND SPOUSAL VOLUNTARY LIFE. THE SOFTWARE WAS NOT CAPABLE OF SHOWING THE LTD, BASIC AND VOLUNTARY LIFE. I ALSO FOUND THAT THE STAFF WAS NOT FAMILIAR WITH READING AND UNDERSTANDING INSURANCE CONTRACTS. TO MUCH TIME WAS WASTED IN CORRECTING AND EXPLAINING THERE INPUT.

letztes Jahr

We appreciate your inputs, and learned your case in detail, and found that we were requested to upload data of the past 2 years which was not in the same format so it was supposed to be done manually. We had to reload group data 5 plus times due to inconsistent information received from the GA. Our customer success team really tried hard to accommodate the requirements but a few were out of the scope as we discussed initially over the call. We would love to work with you in future as our offerings would grow. For any further assistance, please reach out to info@uzio.com

Danika B.

Easy to use

The ease of clocking in and out, seeing paystubs in one place

Not being able to see my hours by the week, only able to see total hours over two weeks.

Sandie M.
Controller in USA
Bau, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Awesome company

Kommentare: Love it!

I love how user friendly it is, even my staff has no issues with using it, which is HUGE!

Absolutely nothing. We love everything about this system.

Bryan L.
Bookkeeping & Payroll Manager in USA
Buchhaltung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Uzio is WAY better than Intuit

Kommentare: [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and his team are doing excellent. Thanks!

The product is much easier to use than Intuit Online Payroll. The functionality meets the criteria we need and the website is clean. It is simple to use the dashboard and run payroll.

I wish reports could be bulk downloaded and multi-state withholding was supported.

Cody C.
VP of Operations in USA
Essen & Trinken, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Perfect HR Platform!

Kommentare: UZIO has been a great HR platform that has helped us tremendously cut back on time spent manually inputting HR info into a spreadsheet.

Onboarding, Payroll, and Time Tracking has never been easier!

I have not ran into anything that i have disliked

Rebecca G.
Processing Technitian 2 in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Easy to Use

This software is easy to use when selecting my benefits each year, it properly explains what all the options are and pricing differences. I actually understand exactly where my money is going to each month per benefit.

The home page could be more inviting, or even completely removed. but does not provide any necessary information.

Rekesh S.
Rekesh S.
Accounting Associate 2 in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

User Friendly software

All the selections are in ease of access, instructions are user friendly, and understandable and to select choices, has a smooth transitions of the selections.

currently none have not got any errors all are user friendly and clear to understand.

Emily C.

Great Solution for SMBs

Kommentare: Uzio is the perfect solution for our smaller clients who are transitioning away from paper-based enrollments. The basic platform is clean and straightforward, and clients can take advantage of the premium modules as they become more comfortable with online benefit administration.

Uzio is intuitive and extremely easy to build for our clients. I really appreciate the level of control we have in maintaining the client portals; we can make changes and fix errors instantly instead of waiting days (or longer) for a service team to do it for us. If their are issues we can't resolve on our own, our the Uzio team is extremely responsive and investigates things quickly. They are also very proactive about supporting our needs as brokers and asking for our perspective and input regarding future product enhancements.

We had difficulty with the payroll integration back when they partnered with Execupay (we have not tested the integration they've since developed in-house).

letztes Jahr

Thank you for the positive and encouraging feedback, and we are thrilled to hear how much the Uzio platform has assisted you to manage your benefits business! As of 2020, Uzio Payroll is now developed in-house instead of relying on a third-party provider. As a result, our BenAdmin, HR and Payroll offerings are now fully integrated and in control by our team.

Phyllis Y.
Assoc. VP, HR in USA
Groߟhandel, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Uzio Feedback

Kommentare: Overall we have had a positive experience with our transition to Uzion. I will admit it was frustrating at first due to the transition being done right before open enrollment, which caused delays and benefit elections to be entered incorrectly, resulting in multiple corrections after the fact.

As the Administrator, I am able to log in and act on behalf of the employee. This allows me to assist those employees who may not have access as needed and/or technical skills to navigate the process. I also like the reporting functions, to be able to run reports for employee benefits; to ensure benefit elections match provider billing statements.

The availability for the administrator to have access to the benefit coverage documents that can only be seen under the employee tab and their individual elected benefits.

Tari W.
Comptroller in USA
Einzelhandel, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Uzio

Kommentare: Awesome

The ease of seeing all the employees and their benefits with payroll deductions as I need them in a weekly process.

Need some help with reports. I need less information than I get. I only want new changes.

Jennifer W.
Sr Benefits Partner in USA
Personalwesen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

User Friendly Software

Kommentare: We have had an amazing relationship with Uzio and their support team from the day we started working with them. Any time there is a question, support is extremely helpful in getting it resolved in a timely manner.

The portal is very user friendly and easy to maneuver. I like the ability to be able to act on behalf of our employees .

I would not say I dislike anything about the product, as the support team is always eager to make the system work to the best of their ability to meet our clients' needs.

Matthew V.
President in USA
Versicherung, Selbstständig

Wonderful enrollment software

The features, ease of use, customer service, and pricing were the reasons I chose this software over some of the more established companies in this field.

As a newer company, there were/are some growing pains, but home office support has been exceptional through this.

Js G.
President in USA
Versicherung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Uzio, the future of benefits technology

It is a very easy to use platform, with great support from the Uzio team. It has streamlined our entire operations. The support team and how accessible they are is the best.

The lack of Spanish and other languages on the platform. Also, limited integrations with other carriers. This requires us to do a lot of work on the back end for our clients.

Eric S.
Director of Financial Operations in USA
Möbel, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great Product

Kommentare: Overall the product is great. It's easy to navigate and very user friendly. Support has been very responsive when I have needed assistance. It has majorly assisted in streamlining our processes.

The fact that all on-boarding is online with this product virtually eliminating the need for paper file containing employee sensitive documents.

I wish it had the capability to do Employee Performance Reviews.

letztes Jahr

Thanks for the positive feedback. We are glad your company had a streamlined onboarding experience thanks to our software! Our product roadmap is always in development, and we will reach out to you if performance management is planned in a future product release.

Danny B.
Pres in USA

Uzio Review

Kommentare: We are giving this to our clients for their use as well as ours. Our clients love that they can manage their benefits and their day to day business operations on the Uzio system.

the product is easy to use and is making us different from our competition

Can't think of anything that I don't like

Shawn H.
evp in USA

Kommentare: Positive

User friendly for clients. User friendly for staff.

Lacks robust decision support. File feeds are lacking.

Amanda J.
Benefits Analyst in USA

UZIO Review

Kommentare: UZIO has been great for our smaller groups without a benefits or payroll platform. They way we are established with UZIO, it is a starter system.

Ease of use on the end user side is great. Auto communication for benefits enrollment is awesome.

No file feeds with the exception of Discovery Benefits. There is no ADHOC reporting. Proposal set-up can be tedious. Benefit set-up for Disability plans is limited.

letztes Jahr

Thanks for the feedback, specifically regarding reports, which we will look to address in a future product release. Additionally, we are always happy to work with the broker to make introductions to your carrier contacts and help you get EDI files established for your book of business.

Brenda F.
Accounting Manager in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

UZIO Review

Kommentare: I think that it is a great product. Saves me quite a bit of time as a part-time HR person.

This software is provided to our company via our 3rd party financial company. I can enter employee information only once, rather than numerous times in our health care/other insurance provider's software.

Although I expect our 3rd party financial company to take the data that I entered in UZIO and forward it to the proper healthcare/insurance providers, some times errors are made by them.

Gretchen S.

Althans review

It's very easy for our clients to use and it makes the HR department's jobs much easier. We will be more likely to retain groups due to using this software.

It doesn't offer all of the coverage options and the flexibility that we need for the needs of our groups.

Ian Y.
CSR in USA
Versicherung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Good Product could use a few added features

The product is very easy to use. I haven't used all of the features but it has been great for clocking in an out. See my important documents.

Once you are clocked in you are not able to see what time it was besides that you have been clocked in for x amount of time. It needs to show you this is how many hours you have been working and you clocked in at x time. You are not able to see that information until you have clocked in and out. As well you need to be able to add notes to old logs that have been created incase something is incorrect.

Julie R.
HR Generalist in Kanada
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Great tool

Kommentare: Very good, great tools and easy to use.

Software is very easy to use even with no training.

I cannot think of anything in that regards as I am very satisfied with the software.

Joanne H.
SR HR Generalist in USA
Gastgewerbe, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Uzio

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Very happy with the software and using UZIO on a daily basis

Has all the pertinent information that we use at the corporate HR level.

there is nothing i dislike about this software