Über Spiff

A 3D customization platform powering the next generation of product experiences for the retail industry.

Erfahre mehr über Spiff

Nicht verfügbar

Nicht verfügbar

Bewertungen zu Spiff

4,0
4,0
5,0
5,0

Spiff hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 2 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Hast du Spiff bereits verwendet?

Account Executive in USA

Easy, transparent way to view commision

Kommentare: Great product that every sales team SHOULD be using.

I am a user of spiff and LOVE how easy it is to view your payout and commission. Before spiff, commission was a black hole that you always had to review and fight at the last minute.

This is a hard answer, I am solely a user but love the transparency. Nothing against my team, but I feel like the setup and operation may not be as straightforward as I can tell.

john
CTO in Australien
Unternehmensberatung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Haven't found something it can't do

Kommentare: Fair dinkum - great service - very powerful product. Highly recommend.

Customization gets complex quickly. We couldn't find an app for a marine client who had very specific multi-component inputs which were added to make the final customized product bundle. We tried all the big names, Threekit, Zakeke but Spiff was the one that could deliver. I'm liking their self-service backend too which makes it easy to make changes quickly if we need to.

If you want to DIY, there is a bit of a learning curve. There's just so many options and that is a double edged-sword if you're not very techie. I'll admit that their service support was really responsive though and we got there in the end.