Über Circa

Das Unternehmen hilft Unternehmen des 21. Jahrhunderts dabei, ihren Erfolg zu beschleunigen, indem es vielfältigere, innovativere und leistungsstärkere Teams aufbaut.

Erfahre mehr über Circa

Nicht verfügbar

Nicht verfügbar

Bewertungen zu Circa

Circa hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,3 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 18 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Circa bereits verwendet?

Senior Product Marketing Manager in USA
E-Learning, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Really great software! Highly recommend!

Kommentare: LocalJobNetwork is the industry leader in OFCCP compliance and diversity recruiting. It's easy to use, the customer service is so very helpful and I receive a monthly report card with my results.

I haven't had any real negative experiences with this software as of yet.

Antwort von The Infosoft Group

Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are thrilled that you are having a great experience; our staff will be happy to read what you wrote. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day!

Kyle V.
career services in USA
Immobilien, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

I use LocalJobNetwork daily for multiple tasks

Kommentare: I've used the network for almost 9 years and feel it's an integral part of my recruiting portfolio.

It's extemely easy to use. I can export any information I want easily.

The only thing I can think of, would be if I could "check" more boxes/resumes at one time.

Antwort von The Infosoft Group

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts and experiences on our services, Kyle! We are thrilled to have great customers such as yourself to serve for so many years.

Tanya M.
HR Manager in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

LocalJobNetwork Review

Kommentare: Because of our continuous need to hire, LocalJobNetwork makes it easy to post the positions we need to fill.

The Job Center of WI website is a viable software for the smaller employer. Due to our 1:1 client/employee ration we have a continuous need to hire. Our positions are always open. The Job Center of WI website is great for reaching out to job seekers within the areas we specify.

None. I think the software is very user friendly.

Antwort von The Infosoft Group

Hi Tanya, thank you for taking the time to share your experiences and kind words about our services! We truly appreciate it.

Rusty R.
Compliance Direstor in USA
Essen & Trinken, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Posting Platform Update from State of Alabama

Kommentare: This is just another example of many that re-enforces our decision to partner with Local Job Networks

Once notified there was a hands on approach by the Customer Support group.. The State of Alabama notified the Company by email on a Friday that the state was changing its posting platform beginning the following Monday. The email reached my attention on the Monday morning that the change was scheduled to begin. I sent in a ticket and notified Local Job Networks. In less than 3 hours the posting platform had been updated with no adverse impact on our operation

There were no problems with this program. Local Job Network perform exactly the way I would have expected but in a more timely manner than anticipated.

Antwort von The Infosoft Group

Hi Rusty, thank you very much for your kind words. We are happy to hear that you've had such a great experience using our solutions!

Gregory S.
Senior Recruiter in USA
Verteidigung & Raumfahrt, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

A no brainer

Kommentare: Everyone there has been great. Very responsive.

It works exactly as it should. We have no issues and once it was up and running, it just works for us. When I do go in to make changes, it's very intuitive. This helps us post jobs in the states we recruit in on the state job boards and keeps us in OFCCP compliance. It's a very big time saver as well.

Overall no issues. Could be a little easier to add individual recruiting activities we do, like job fairs.

Antwort von The Infosoft Group

Hi Gregory, thank you very much for sharing your review. We are thrilled to hear that you've had a smooth, intuitive, time-saving experience customer experience and satisfaction are our priorities, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day!

Jeff W.
Director, Talent Acquisition in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Tons of information

Kommentare: Overall I am pleased and have been impressed with the customer service I have experienced when working with my account reps on issues.

Tons of great features beyond a traditions job site. The site offers more than just job postings and is an excellent resource for those looking to improve their diversity outreach within their community.

I fee we should be receiving more applicants via LocalJobNetwork which leads me to wonder how much those looking for a new position know of the site. This being the case I would like to see more advertising of the site to get more users/job seekers to the site.

Antwort von The Infosoft Group

Hi Jeff, thanks so much for taking the time to share your experiences with us! We are thrilled to hear that you are benefitting from the resources we offer, as we work hard to provide as many helpful tools as we can.

Stacy S.
Compliance Manager in USA
Internet, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Competent Software, Lacking support

Kommentare: This software is really something you do not think about until you need it. Unfortunately, when I have needed it, the support is not there for our team. I think with a better support person in place, we would have a better experience with the software.

While the platform is not super easy to figure out, I think this is due to never truly being given proper support for the software. When I am able to identify what I need, the software has helped significantly through the audit process.

I find the reporting is not super clear on what is offered. I would like the report names to be clear with more functionality.

Antwort von The Infosoft Group

Thank you for taking the time to share your experiences, Stacy. We appreciate your feedback as it helps us serve you better! Concerning the reporting not being as clear as you would like, I'm not sure if you are familiar with the new monthly account report card that is emailed, but we have launched this feature in efforts to provide routine account activity highlights to our customers. Please note that we will pass along your message to our services team and that we are always available by phone or email, should you have any questions!

Becca R.
Vice President, HR & Corporate Services in USA
Sicherheit & Untersuchungen, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Powers our search for employees

5 letztes Jahr

Overall it is very easy to use. We are able to post the jobs we need and find applicants. As a mid-size business, it is not always easy to find diverse, qualified candidates but we are successfully finding good people to join our company.

I do feel the search and order features are not always the way I would like them to be. I have become accustomed to it, however, and it workable.

Antwort von Circa

letztes Jahr

Hi Becca, thank you very much for taking the time to leave us a review! As we're continually working to make our solutions the best they can be for you - our product user - we will absolutely keep your thoughts on searching and ordering features in mind.

Tina S.
Sr. Recruiter in USA

Great software for Government Contractors

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Circa works is a recommended tool for any government contractor. Additionally, we had an ATS that was sending out requisitions out, but not capturing a PDF of the positions, which Circa does.

This software allows for the scraping of all of our positions to the location unemployment (ESDS) site, and keeps us compliant as a government contractor. We were doing this manually previously, and there were no fail safe's to ensure all recruiters were doing their part to post the requisitions. We started looking at the tool when it was Local Job network. The training and webinars that they gave were really good and led us to look more closely at the tool.

Its not the most intuitive dashboard, however, during implementation I was given a quick tour of the tool which quickly gave me an idea of how to use the tool and get reports.

HR Director, Operations in USA
Maschinerie, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Great Cost Effective Tool for Tracking

Kommentare: We are able to expose our open positions to multiple users.

Easy to use, seamless process. Very affordable. Easy to pull reports.

We have not hired many users from the LocalJobNetwork.

Antwort von The Infosoft Group

Thank you for sharing your review of our services we are so happy to hear that your experience has been seamless!

David N.
HR Director in USA
E-Learning, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Leader in diversity and compliance solutions

5 letztes Jahr

Set it and forget it approach to reaching diversity candidates - low maintenance benefits and saves time in an already busy schedule.

N/A .

Jennifer R.
GM of HR in USA
Einzelhandel, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Outreach saves time

Kommentare: service is great! Quick response to questions - very professional and knowledgeable about their product

Easy to get autofeed setup and save hours posting on individual sites

Not super user friendly - but easier than many other sites I have used before

Antwort von The Infosoft Group

Hi Jennifer, thank you for taking the time to share your experiences and kind words about our services!

Hailey B.
Account Manager in USA

Large Distribution Network

I love the automated aspect of the product as well as the large distribution across state, niche, and diversity job boards across the nation.

The performance, or at least, the metrics don't provide a lot of data showing how well the product did.

Antwort von The Infosoft Group

Thank you for sharing your review of our software solution services, Hailey. We appreciate your feedback as it helps us serve you better! Concerning the metrics of performance, I'm not sure if you are familiar with the new monthly account report card that is emailed, but we have launched this feature in efforts to provide routine account activity highlights to our customers. Please note that we will pass along your message to our services team and that we are always available by phone or email, should you have any questions!

Michele K.
Human Resources in USA
Architektur & Planung, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Wonderful Software for AAP Tracking

5 letztes Jahr

Serves needs well in maintaining compliance.

I have not identified any constraints with the software.

Antwort von Circa

letztes Jahr

Thank you for the kind words, Michele. We are so glad to hear you're finding your compliance needs to be met!

Daniell I.
HR Generalist in USA
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Peace of Mind

It gives the peace of mind knowing we've meeting all necessary EEO requirements and can also report on them.

The cost. It would be nice if you could select certain features vs it being a single package. Ex. We do not need a ATS system but it comes lumped into the cost. It would be nice if that was an "add on" feature.

Antwort von The Infosoft Group

Hi Daniell, thank you for taking the time to leave a review of our software solutions. We are happy to hear that you're finding peace of mind, and encourage you to review your wishes with your account manager so these concerns can be addressed.

HR Workforce & Marketing Specialist in USA
Bau, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

It Works

So I like that this allows you to post your job postings in multiple job sites.

I don't like that once you review resumes it's hard to sort, you can't do approved, maybe or declined... it's just approved or declined.

Antwort von The Infosoft Group

Thank you for reviewing our software solutions -- we appreciate your feedback as it helps us serve you better!

HR Business Partner in USA
Biotechnologie, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Useful and easy

Kommentare: Very helpful and great resource

The amount of sites that are pulled from. I allows me to gather information very easily.

Sometimes it is overwhelming with information

Antwort von The Infosoft Group

Thanks for taking the time to review our software solutions! Please know that we are always readily available via phone or email with any questions you have, so don't hesitate to reach out.

Ashley M.
Administrative Officer in USA
Hochschulbildung, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

New User

5 letztes Jahr

I truly appreciate how easy Circa makes everything to navigate.

None. My colleagues and I have been very happy, and all of our needs have been met.