Filtern nach:

Über LoopedIn

LoopedIn is the all-in-one tool for collecting feedback, building roadmaps and announcing updates.

Erfahre mehr über LoopedIn

Ivan C.
Ivan C.
CEO in Spanien
Computer-Software, Selbstständig

Your roadmap to glory

Kommentare: It was fairly good, It is possibly one of the easiest options to create a good looking roadmap.

I enjoyed how easy it was to create an impressive roadmap for my project. In some minutes it was all done, and people loved to see what was coming and being able to vote for it.

It should have more direct integrations with other software.

Chase R.
Director of Business Development in USA
E-Learning, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

This was my top software pick last year, and loving the payoff this year!

Kommentare: Amazing. This was my top software pick last year, the software I've recommended the most for businesses, projects, and the like, and I can't stress how much I love the team at Productstash for being innovative, all-encompassing, and support-oriented even at such a competitive price. They really put much of their competition to absolute shame, and I don't say that lightly. After switching to use Productstash, we actually experienced another former supplier for one part of this feature request and notification stack reach out to us, ask how they could improve, and how they could add more value as they were losing customers like me... I said either embrace the Productstash model or move on because there is nothing better for solopreneurs, entrepreneurs, and SMBs in this space at this time.

Productstash is super easy to use, it give all of the tools you want to keep your roadmap communications organized. Collecting feature requests, scheduling and showing progress, and publishing notifications (on site, etc.) are sometimes three different pieces of software or widgets that must be integrated. Producstash brings them all together in an easy-to-use interface (that keeps getting better!) and gives customers and other end users, like students for our online classes, the ability to have a say and participate in the roadmap.

When we first picked Productstash and deployed it, there were some UI quirks on the admin side. Some things were just a little confusing or vague. We were able to communicate directly with the team and get these resolved as they released updates addressing the issues.

Samuel B.
Dev in Belgien
Internet, Selbstständig

Simple an easy tool that does the job

Easy to deploy, roadmap cards can be transformed to "updates"

I miss a translation feature, I'd like to have the idea widget in french

Tom-greger K.
Ceo in Norwegen

I use Loopedin daily for project management

Kommentare: I liked using Trello, and Loopedin is similar to Trello, but you have some extra features I was missing in Trello.

It is inexpencive, easy to use and intuitive.

I am only missing a few features like the ability to set a specific deadline date for a task/card. I would also like to see checkboxes on the cards.

Victor L.
Founder in Schweden

Future of customer engagement

Kommentare: I've tried many alternatives and Productstash is the most straightforward and easy-to-use product communication tool I've seen so far which is an amazing accomplishment for a relatively new product. New updates are pushed frequently, many of which directly contribute to an even better product.

Productstash takes a modern approach to client communication. Instead of traditional news style updates, it captures the interest and engagement of your users. The fantastic features and integrations allow your customers to contribute and follow development every step of the way. This is aimed at modern SaaS applications with frequent releases that like to interact with their customers. The greatest thing about Productstash is the team behind it. They have shown their willingness to listen and learn from customers over and over again. They are using their own system and perfectly demonstrates how to make the most of customer engagement. Using their own product also means they much better insight into the experience and challenges that customers face which helps improve the software much further.

It still lacks translations but that is coming. The options for customization are still a bit limited and most features are either use or don't use but new options are released frequently. A more in-depth settings panel for each page would be fantastic. As much as I love how everything is set up there will still be products that require a different perspective. Take the roadmap as an example, it is perfect for SaaS but a more traditional software with annual versions would require a different kind of roadmap.

Simran C.
Head of Product in UK

Amazing tool, fantastic team, great value

Kommentare: Brilliant Return on Investment. Saves time and improves processes.

It's clean and simple to use. I can easily collaborate with my team. Pace of improvement is incredibly fast. It's phenomenal value compared to other tools.

Nothing really. I'd love to see more integrations, but I know they are on the roadmap.

Dorian E.
Founder & Director in UK

Excellent value and feature rich

It's a perfect fit for may needs as a startup SaaS operation. It does everything I need from capturing new ideas from users, through offering voting on those ideas, through to providing a nice-look roadmap (and brandable) plugin that I can place right on my site. It's also really great value.

On the whole, using Productstash is pretty intuitive but, as you'd expect with any new product, there is a bit of time investment required to get set up initially.

Roberto R.
CEO in Mexiko

Must have for SaaS and product development teams

The roadmap feature is simple but very powerful. It helps me keep my users informed about what we are working on. The ideas section is also great to get suggestions from users and create some community involvement around voting for ideas.

It would be great if I was able to change interface language or at least translate most of the text strings, but I do believe this is on their roadmap.

Dan J.
Director in UK
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

Great app and team behind it who are very responsive!

Kommentare: Productstash really improves transparency of our CI workflow for apps we build for our clients. Not only does it inform everyone but it’s actually a useful sales tool to allow our clients’ end users to request features which we can then use to offer further development work to our clients! It’s simple pricing model with unlimited options make it scalable and very good value.

Easy to use, customise and get up and running quickly and embedded within our websites/apps. Allows for complete transparency between us (Devs), our clients and their users with its concept and flexible features.

More integration options. The team have already added new features for what would have been my other cons - so nothing else to report!

Noah H.
Noah H.
Founder in Dänemark
Unternehmensberatung, Selbstständig

Solution for Clients AND Internal Organization

Kommentare: My overall experience has been extremely good. I'm very happy with Productstash and their team.

Productstash lets me very easily organize projects that I'm working on for clients into a simple and intuitive production roadmap. I can create a new project with a couple of clicks, describe what I want to accomplish, and make comments as I go along. This helps me tremendously for internal management of projects, I get a visual and a tool to help me manage productivity. When a project moves on to the next stage, I just drag and drop into the next column in my workflow. Easy! One of my favorite things about Productstash is that I can embed entire roadmaps into my own Wordpress website. I create dashboards for my clients within my website, so this feature is amazing because now my clients can see the status of all projects along with all other relevant information, right within their dashboard on MY website. It really takes the service I'm able to offer my clients to a new level. I also love that the Producstash team is constantly improving their service and they seem to really care about customer feedback. It seems like there's an awesome new feature being added almost every week.

I don't have much to complain about Productstash. Their product solved a few problems that I was having in my business in a unique way, it's been a very effective solution for me.

Jeremy B.
Writer in USA
Schreiben & Editieren, Selbstständig

Versatile for Any Product Report

Kommentare: So far, I think it's great. It doesn't bog me down with unnecessary features. It gives me what I need to communicate with readers (and gamers, whenever I get around to setting up a page for my games), and it gives them a forum to offer me (and each other) feedback. It's basically everything I want in a roadmap program. I also like that I can link YouTube videos to my updates in case I want to demonstrate a new feature. It's a well-rounded program. Allowing me to embed both the roadmap and updates to my site just takes it the extra mile.

The software is so open-ended that I can use it for any product. As a writer, my main usage is to track the progress of new books or old books I want to rewrite and allow my readers to see how much longer they have left to wait before they can read it. As a hobbyist game designer, I can log features and bugfixes as I think of them and implement them. As a person with ideas, I can give readers a place to voice their input and let me know which ideas I should prioritize. And, of course, there's the upvoting. The whole reason I wanted this software was for the upvoting system. I also like the ability to blog alongside the roadmap (or "make announcements"). I love the fact that readers can submit their ideas and other readers can vote on those ideas (again, part of why I wanted the software). And I love that I can embed it into my website and integrate it with my branding. Although I have no plans to use it right now, I like that I can assign others to my team. If I ever need a virtual assistant, this will come in handy.

I wish I could adjust the font colors more. I think the text can appear a little too light. I think I have enough categories to work with, but I do wonder if it's possible to run out quickly. The good news is that I'm not at the crossroad yet. But I can see the potential for it. Category limits are a little low.

Chirag P.
SEO Consultant in Indien

Get Connected with your users effortlessly

Kommentare: The entire concept of this software / tool is good as it helps sharing roadmaps, updates and it also helps collecting the ideas. and all these happen seamlessly.

The White labeling / embedding is the notable feature of this tool. I used to embed the product on my own website and then share it with the customer.

The tool perfectly serves its purpose. So, there isn't any challenge I came across so far. But still If I have to share one area of improvement, I would say, one can define customized objective template. Currently you can add custom objective however it's reflected to all the products.

Philippe R.
Writer in Frankreich
Schreiben & Editieren, Selbstständig

Roadmap to business heaven

Kommentare: I was looking for a solution to help my visitors and customers. Since I use Productstash people know what I prepare on the next months. They can follow the evolution of my novels and my work. I can collect ideas and feedback to progress. I can't imagine not have Productstash on my side.

The team always add some new relevant functionality and the product in is globality is awesome. The roadmap is clear, and the design possibilities are great. Note that the support team is incredible. One of my best purchase for years.

Maybe the localisation, the team needs to translate more stuff. I don't have any problem with this product for months.

Abraham K.
Product Manager in USA
Internet, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Clean and easy to use product with fast updates

Kommentare: We enjoy Productstash, we're very happy with the value it provides, and would recommend it to other software companies that want to find an easy way to publicly communicate updates to their users and visitors.

The product is super easy to use and integrate with. The interface is clean and well thought out. The developers are continually updating the product which I really appreciate, and are regularly adding new features and improving the UI and UX. I reached out to their customer support team about 2-3x since I've started, and response times have always been within 24 hours with a fast fix. Overall, the product makes it easy to communicate to our customers our regular updates and also track internally what our priorities are.

At launch there were a couple bugs, but once we reported them, they were fixed almost immediately so those are no longer issues. More importantly, I would say this tool has the potential to clash with other tools in terms of scope if you use other roadmapping tools. The public roadmap is great on its own, but if you use a 2nd tool internally to track your progress, you might find yourself updating your progress on 2 different softwares. However, since we're a small team, we just use Productstash and it hasn't been a problem at all.

CEO & co-founder in Niederlande

Very full featured

Productstash is a wonderful tool to keep your customers and visitors in the loop of all that's going on at your product development. Primarily the Updates (What's New) popup to show all new features, embedded in your site. But also the Roadmap and Ideas section are great really add value for your customers. And also for you, because they can share their feature requests with you.

I wish there were more options to control the UI of the Updates/What's New list when embedding them into your site. IMHO it's much too big, font sizes too large, not subtle at all. So would be great if you can consider providing multiple views, or give the owner control over things like font sizes. For comparison, Headwayapp is much more subtle and I'd prefer that UI for Productstash as well.

Eric B.
Chief Product Officer in USA
Internet, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

ProductStash helps with visibility and organization for startups

Kommentare: As a product leader who works for a number of companies, I've been able to isolate projects based on visibility and coordinate well with leadership at each team, share publicly with investors/advisors, and stakeholders in general. Then, I can take the contributions into JIRA for work with the engineers. That split works well with the two halves of the people with whom I work.

The means of sharing what we're doing with a large number of stakeholders, and providing them a formatted way to share ideas that go directly into the system where we process blue-sky concepts.

Missing the opportunity for people to add ideas/changes/cards from Slack or Teams. That would facilitate it all.

Raimon M.
Product Manager in Spanien
Bildungsmanagement, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Power up your roadmaps

Kommentare: After reading [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] book about product roadmap I was looking for a tool that allow me to have a global vision and be able to comunicate with stakeholders correctly. And I found that Productstash, already at that time, was good enough for me to accomplish that.
Having a good roadmap takes time and dedication but is a good tool to comunicate with the entire time so it is worth it and Productstash helps to do it faster and easier.
Furthermore, the ability to have public roadmap that allow you to gather new ideas from your teammates and customers is valuable.

It is an easy platform that takes no time in order to start working Its easy to customize They are continuously improving it with new features

When I started it was most likely an MVP but it has been improving a lot so, for now, I don't think there are any considerable cons as far as they continue making it better.

Jorge edel A.
Jorge edel A.
CEO Veeme Media in Mexiko

Great roadmap creator

Kommentare: Implementing this on my sites has kept my users updated with ease.

Fast and easy way to create a roadmap and update notification for your users. They are adding features constantly.

I would love to see some gradient colors sol roadmap looks more modern.

Coën V.
Coën V.
eCommerce Consultant in Norwegen
Essen & Trinken, Selbstständig

Simple yet powerful

ProductStash at first in my view was a minor player among other services but has proven to grow fast while listening to customers feedback. What I love is that it does not lack any features for my business and has basically anything you need. It is dashing fast and responsive. Sharing it throughout my channels is easy and fun too.

When they started they were like any other roadmap tool, where one could might as well use trello instead. But as mentioned before they have transitioned into a very competitive platform. Nothing bad really

Edwyn A.
Edwyn A.
Affiliate Marketer in Mexiko
E-Learning, Selbstständig

Great platform to deliver roadmaps, announce product updates, and collect ideas from your users!

Kommentare: My experience using Productstash so far has been pretty much delightful I can't wait to see the upcoming updates live!

Starting by the creator of this tool I've seen a great support from him on the platforms they're showing up plus on the FB group, constantly pushing updates to improve it! Actually this product was considered as the best marketplace deal of 2020, I see a lot of potential on this tool since the development team it is pretty much active on pushing updates, what I like the most is that it has all the essential features you can expect from any similar product, it has a lot of customization options plus a really promising roadmap, always listening to their users also I really like the user interface of the platform, it is fresh, modern and minimalist :)

Well so far they've some things I believe they can improve (already voted as ideas on their platform!), these are regarding the widget in order to have even more control of the customizations and the most recent improvement: pagination for the ideas section.

Shriti G.
Shriti G.
CEO in Thailand

Must have for all product teams!

Kommentare: Overall it's a nice product with good potential

I like how they have combined roadmap, updates and feedback all in one tool. This really helps in maintaining customer feedback and moving features requested by clients to roadmap. I like the ability to convert roadmap tasks to updates announcement when a task is done.

Few features I would like to see is- 1. Integration of google analytics 2. Ability to collect customer feedback by a widget 3. I would like to just have custom domain just for portal but not for the whole software.

Timothy M.
Timothy M.
Literally the best one of them all in USA
Design, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Amazing software and the best one so far

Kommentare: Overall it’s been amazing! I never have to reach out to support and the one time I did they were on top of it.

I love the ease of use and also the ability to embed my roadmaps and changelog into my website for my users to see.

I don’t really have any cons! I haven’t been able to find any yet.

Geoffrey J.
Founder in Frankreich

Complete roadmap tool (and much more) that keeps getting better

Kommentare: Unlike most of our other online tools we're using - where it's obvious the devs are too busy coding instead of listening to feedback and testing/using their tool on a regular basis... I was pleasantly surprised with the speed of implementation at ProductStash.
The team is very active at making the product better and simpler over time for the average and the advanced user.
Which makes me even more happy with my investment months after months.

The tool is super flexible with a lot of options to plan and stay motivated checking todo items on the roadmap. It's also easy to separate public and private items.

There are tons of options when configuring your first roadmap. Which can make you feel like you're going to lose your time filling it. But then you quickly realize those are just... options... and you can just fill in basic informations if you're in a rush.

Tracy C.
Tracy C.
Co-Founder / President in USA

Simple and Straight Forward Roadmap System

Kommentare: Allowing our customers and potential customers to submit ideas and follow our progress.

This is easy to use and allows for an unlimited number of people to follow items on our roadmap. They have a simple snippet of code that allowed us to embed our public roadmap in a page on our own site. :)

Our team made a few feature requests. We're hoping to see them added in the future but overall it's been a great experience

Peter R.
Peter R.
Founder in Österreich

The perfect roadmap tool

Kommentare: The product is absolutely awesome - the roadmap is super clean and nice, and it's even possible to also have internal items on the Roadmap which are not visible to customers. Also the ideas functionality (for customers to submit, upvote, comment on ideas) is really cool - but it would be even better if there was some sort of authentication - even a simple HMAC (just to see the username and prevent duplicate upvotes) would be great. But so far it's working great for us.

The roadmap is just awesome - It does make it some easier (and nicer !!) to keep customers updated, with all those neat little details and the update widget.

I would love if there was a more customizable version of the widget - e.g. trigger it with Javascript (without going through hoops with submitting click events to hidden buttons) - and not all strings are customizable (translatable) yet, but I guess that will be fixed soon