Über iFlow

Registriere, plane und verwalte die Arbeitszeiten deiner Belegschaft.

Erfahre mehr über iFlow

Nicht verfügbar

Nicht verfügbar

Bewertungen zu iFlow

iFlow hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 5 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Länder

Länder

Nutzung

Hast du iFlow bereits verwendet?

HR Specialist in Rumänien
Telekommunikation, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

One of the best HR App

Kommentare: This app saves us about 2 days of work on payroll, so I totally recommend it.
Some features are under development, but the team behind is fast and flexible, there is at least an update every month.
Customer support is friendly, helpful and patient.

- the app it's customizable and the team puts a great effort into meeting our needs; - easy to understand for any user; - compliant with Romanian labour law; - high quality and the best price.

When we decided to use iFlow we knew that some features are still under development therefore it's too early to say that we don't like something. The updates are always on time, and the team does a great job in customizing the app for clients requests.

Antwort von iFlow

Thank you! We are glad we can make your job easier. :)

Stef A.
HR Manager in Rumänien
Telekommunikation, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Useful tool for the entire company

Kommentare: User friendly, all users were able to connect from their smart phones, no mistakes in the HR department.

As a HR, it was very easy to work with Iflow, because reduces the operational work very much. For ex: you can download certificates for all employees, time track reports, you have the advantage to modify all tips of leaves( maternity, sick day, etc.).

Only one think : integration with Slack.

Antwort von iFlow

Thank you, we are glad we could help. As for Slack, is still on our list and is about to come, as soon as we can.

Petru G.
Manager Proiecte in Rumänien

Iflow review

Kommentare: In general I am satisfied with the services offered.

It's an integrated solution that makes my work easier.

The days off should be cumulative, because it took me a while until I noticed that the corresponding year must be selected.

Antwort von iFlow

Thank you for your review. We are happy that our solution is making your job easier!

Liviu S.
Managing Partner in Rumänien

Good software iFlow

I like that we got up and running very fast, very intuitive software, easy to run.

Lacks some features, but I suppose they are in the pipeline.

Antwort von iFlow

Thank you! We are working hard to improve iFlow and to develop more features. We accept suggestions, so if you have some functionality in mind, feel free to tell us about it, and we will make it work.

Sorana T.
HR Specialist in Rumänien
Onlinemedien, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Opinion on iFlow

Kommentare: I am able to save time and use it to develop my HR abilities and help the team. It it an amazing app.

The fact that I have a software to help me keep track of every bank holiday and every days off taken by m colleagues has helped me a lot in the last months. I can use my time to help the team in other ways and I am very happy about that.

There is just one thing (that was already discussed with the customer support - and they were super helpful and nice) that I could use and do not have access to - the in and out hours in a working day.

Antwort von iFlow

Thank you! We will continue to improve our app, iFlow, so that it can fit your company needs.