Über bsport

Eine All-in-one-Plattform, die Boutique-Fitnessstudios dabei unterstützt, ihre Aktivitäten zu verwalten und gleichzeitig neue Einnahmequellen zu schaffen.

Erfahre mehr über bsport

The integration with my former plateform was nicely done and i'm very satisfied.

So far I miss that there's not an automatic invoice every week of the payments of memberships. Still learning more and more about Bsport, so much is possible.

Bewertungen zu bsport

bsport hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 181 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du bsport bereits verwendet?

Nicolette
Owner in Australien
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Visibility of the whole studio in one place

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: The bsport team were very supportive in the migration process from prepping me for the build-up to post-migration follow-ups to iron out any issues, where I was unsure of settings or how to get something done.
I think the product is great. It is seamless, intuitive and having that integrated view of the business is very valuable from a time and money perspective.

Having shifted from multiple systems to bsport which does it all is much more efficient for managing the business. There is a single source of information. In addition, I can view the info in bsport from different perspectives - by customer, customer behaviour, by pass type, marginal value of teachers etc. These insights allow better decision-making. The platform is intuitive for both the member and the back-office user to navigate.

I wish some of the standard reports, like sales, payments/settlements etc. were pre-setup. Because of being in west coast North America time zone, there are not great time zone overlaps with the support team. I find them responsive when they are in office, but the support isn't available 24/7.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Momence

Warum bsport gewählt wurde: Clunky, out-dated MindBody where everything feels like it's an afterthought. In Canada, Mindbody don't offer a tap and pay card processing solution. Our newsletter database was in Mailchimp, we had no ability to talk directly to clients who we could see liked to attend a specific class or had a certain pass-type etc. As a result all marketing was unintegrated and untargeted. Our online channel was in Vimeo OTT so Mindbody passes were useless and it was as separate customer database again. Lastly we wanted to add a webshop, like Shopify, which would require yet another inetgeration app between Mindbody and Shopify to keep the records in sync!

Zuvor genutzte Software: Mindbody, Vimeo und Mailchimp

Gründe für den Wechsel zu bsport: Momence pricing for the same features was more than double and to be honest at the Momence price point we couldn't afford to switch, but would have just stayed with the cobbled together MindBody platform. Plus Momence doesn't currently offer the webshop functionality or it is very limited in comparison to bsport.

vor 2 Wochen

Hi Nicolette, Thanks for your feedback and for your positive comments! It's been a pleasure working with you so far. As we constantly look to improve our system and service, we have taken note of your comments to improve the current features. Keep an eye out for future releases! Kind regards, bsport team

Charlotte

Changed software to bsport

Integration was simple and the onboarding team were very helpful during this process.

Once you get your head around navigating the system it becomes pretty straight forward.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: TeamUp und Momence

Zuvor genutzte Software: ABC Glofox

Gründe für den Wechsel zu bsport: Integrations we’re so good. Love being able to customise notifications. Video platform available Use of app

vor 4 Monaten

Hi Charlotte, thank you for taking time to provide us with your feedback, it is greatly appreciated. We're glad you love our customizable notifications, and integrations - We expect to keep upgrading the platform and our service to meet your expectations! Thanks again for your time and trust. Kind regards, bsport team

Patrick
Owner in Niederlande

Big Mistake

Kommentare: Biggest mistakeSalesmanager has reallt convinced me about all the features and that it would be the same as I had with Grib and even more...But there are so many things that they dont have.just some examples:- pauze a membership by exact dates- automatic calculate when members like to switch their membershipand many more....Also I pay € 7,5 per reversal payment which is really high! and ofcourse never mentioned during sales...maybe thats my fault for not asking...Its becoming really expensive and they have limited features.The accountmanager is nice and very patient so thats good, but the migration team constantly makes mistake and many of my members are complaining about their membership set ups not being accurate.I would not advice other gyms to take Bsport.

- Accountmanager is very patient- payments possible for many international banking- look and feel overall is good

- expensive because of reversal payment fee- Very hard to navigate thru reports or client data- many features are missing- migration is not accurate

vor 5 Monaten

Dear Patrick, Thank you for sharing your feedback, and we appreciate your honesty. We're genuinely sorry to hear about your experience with our platform and the challenges you've faced. We understand that expectations set during the sales process should align with the actual capabilities of our platform. It appears that there have been misunderstandings, and we take this matter seriously. We will ensure that your feedback is shared with our sales team to improve our communication and transparency with future clients. Regarding the specific features you've mentioned, we understand how important they are for your business operations. We are actively working on expanding our feature set to provide more flexibility and automation, including the ability to pause memberships by exact dates and streamline membership switches. Your input highlights areas where we need to focus our development efforts, and we appreciate your patience as we work to enhance our offerings. We apologize for any inconvenience caused by the unexpected fees associated with payment reversals. We acknowledge that clear communication regarding all costs is essential, and we will take steps to improve transparency during the sales process moving forward. Your experience with our migration team is concerning, and we are committed to resolving any inaccuracies in your membership setups promptly. We will address this issue internally to ensure a smoother migration process for our clients in the future. Your feedback is valuable to us, and we take it to heart. We apologize for any inconvenience and frustration you've experienced thus far. We hope you'll consider giving us another chance as we continue to make improvements to our platform and services. If there are any immediate concerns or issues that you would like to discuss, please feel free to reach out to us. We're here to assist you and provide the best possible support. Thank you for your understanding and patience. bsport team

Robyn
Yoga Meditation Teacher in UK

A big fan of Bsport! Highly recommend

Kommentare: Efficient, supportive, forward-thinking, supports my business so well, it has been very well thought through by people who have obviously worked within the industry. Such a fantastic platform and I would certainly recommend! I look forward to all the upgrades you integrate over the years to come. Big thank you! :)

Functionality, the create tutorial videos, it's a simplified and very efficient, streamlined but extensive platform which supports my business absolutely perfectly, the team are so helpful with queries and to expand my business, I feel I've chosen the most supportive platform!

It would be great to have a login for me to see what customers experience so I am able to more easily help their queries. Sometimes steps can be a bit confusing with the tags and ways in which I need to link passes to products to ensure they are sold in the correct usage. However the team have always sorted problems for me very quickly. Also would be great if the calendar linked to my google calendar so i can see bookings that come in live. Would be great if I could have the "hide" option so I can upload month's worth of classes without them going live for booking. The app would be great if I could book people in through that rather than need to use a laptop always.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Momence

Gründe für den Wechsel zu bsport: The fact you guys offered appointments, plus weekly classes and events, plus online library and live classes. You had everything that I needed... Momence links live to Google Calendar though, which I would have really liked to make use of! And they also have more filtering systems for their online products - would be great if you looked into what they offer and run something similar as it had a nice organisation and feels more like online courses, drip fed, which is what I felt was missing from Bsport.

vor 2 Monaten

Hi Robyn, Thank you very much for taking the time to give us some feedback and for your positive comments. It’s been a real pleasure working with you so far, and I look forward to continuing this journey as you expand your business! We are constantly looking to improve our service, and have taken into account your suggestions to improve aspects of the App and to add new features to the platform. Kind regards. bsport team

Rupert

Power of Boxing

Kommentare: Further to the above the experience has been superb and I can't recommend them highly enough. I am big on customer service and all my questions have been answered either by chat or zoom call within a matter of hours. The clients have enjoyed the new system too which is equally important, particularly for retaining our client base and attracting new customers.

I believe bsport is a step up from our previous booking platform, Zingfit, and has a more modern feel to it, coupled with outstanding customer service.We are a very small business that has taken a hit since the pandemic and bsport were the most understanding, out of every potential company we spoke to, in terms of the platform and the setup we required. They were the only ones to show willingness to meet me in person, which speaks volumes about the integrity of the company. They also made sure that the transition was effortless too.

There are a few features that I would like to see included going forward but I have been told that these are in the pipeline and will therefore hopefully be implemented next year.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: ABC Glofox und Mindbody

Warum bsport gewählt wurde: Zingfit decided to put up our price to a level which would have made it difficult to survive as a company.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu bsport: Pricing primarily and then we believed the booking platform was exactly as we needed it, knowing that they would also strive to develop it going forward to meet out future requirements.

vor 4 Monaten

Hi Rupert, Thanks for your feedback and for going through the migration and onboarding process with me. It's been great working with you so far, and we expect to keep upgrading the platform and our service. We have taken into account your requests to improve the system and will work on having that ready as soon as possible! Kind regards, bsport team

Quelle: GetApp

Not fit for martial arts businesses

Kommentare: Sold false promises and we found out we were the first BJJ gym they had ever signed and we understand why. Extremely overpriced.

We liked the video library, it was limited with categories, but I know they were working on developing it and adding more features.

Useless dashboards, reports that don't show the correct information, cannot add leads easy or manage them, errors with email templates, errors with double payments, bad translations, and really bad UX on the paid app. A mix of good and bad customer support. No ranking (sold it to us that we could use a workaround), really hard to see how many times someone trained, unable to show who has signed up to a class, cannot go back to a previous day in the teacher app.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Zen Planner

Warum bsport gewählt wurde: Because the previous app we were using was just for checking in classes and we wanted more of a all in one management tool to scale the growth of the business

Gründe für den Wechsel zu bsport: Because they were located in Barcelona (local for us), they really sold us on a lot of amazing features, we really liked their video library, simple design.

letztes Jahr

Thanks a lot for taking the time to give us your feedback ! Your review is helpful and rich of insights, that we actually used to improve ourselves. Since the time of your review, we grew the martial arts area and have more partners within this discipline. If you're still interested, we would be glad to expose you all the improvements. Hence we kindly invite you to contact us to do so. In any case, we thank you for having choosing Bsport !

Mona
Founder in UK

Friendly software & team

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Overall our clients are happy with the software and we’re not getting any complaints. The system is fairly intuitive and easy to use from our end otherwise the tutorials are short and sweet and the team is ready to answer our queries

The team is very helpful, they allow feedback and they use it to develop the software. We like that it’s a startup who accepts our advice. It’s easy to use and intuitive as a software

The reporting is a little confusing, I don’t like the tabs - would rather see a list only with more filters as to categorize my revenue streams. Would also love if the PoS is less clicks, as it takes time to go through a sale and finally connect to the card reader

vor 2 Wochen

Hi Mona, Thanks for your feedback and for your positive comments! It's been a pleasure working with you so far, and we expect to be by your side as you keep improving and expanding your business. As we constantly look to improve our system and service, we have taken into account your requests to add new features to the system and improve the current ones! Kind regards, bsport team

Vanessa
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Bsport have the Friendliest customer service I have experienced!!!

Kommentare: It has all been very positive. My account manager François is actually amazing. very very patient with me and I love the personable relations that are apparent with Bsport right from the beginning. Your customer service is off the scale... and that is what I really love.... any booking system will have it's pro's and con's but the people are what make the difference.

I was drawn to Bsport because of the friendly approach. I am not tech savvy so to have friendly people available who are patient with my very basic questions is helpful. Everyone though who I deal with is extremely helpful and I always get my issue resolved simply and smoothly and I do feel very very supported.

The terminology has thrown me. And it's like a rabbit hole. There is so much you can do that it almost puts me off, regarding tags and Smart lists.... Mindbody had simple contracts that made life easier and quicker to set things up on the clients account. This feels very complex to me.... but a reminder that I am not tech savvy.

vor 4 Monaten

Hello Vanessa! Thank you so much for your kind words. I am glad we had the opportunity to do this together. I will of course remain fully available for any of your amazing projects! Take care Vanessa, bsport team

General Manager in UK
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Excellent, would recommend to any gym/client based facility.

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Brilliant. The team are friendly and great at setting you up and are quick to get back to you with any issues.

Fantastic customer service and easy to use.

Reporting function could be clearer and a little simpler. If another app could you made for the back office mobile user that would be the final touch to make it perfect.

vor 3 Wochen

Hi Mike, Thanks for your feedback and for your positive comments! It's been a pleasure working with you so far, and we expect to be by your side as you keep improving and expanding your business. We constantly look to improve and have taken into account your requests to add new features to the system. Kind regards, bsport team

Natalie
Owner in UK
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Highly recommend Bsport. User friendly but the team are equally friendly!

Kommentare: great, helpful, easy to onboard, would recommend

User friendly. Back office works well.

price - i feel that the fees are high compared to others

vor 4 Monaten

Wow, thank you so much for this super positive review of our customer service! We're thrilled to hear you enjoyed your experience with us. The team here at Bsport is thrilled to be able to help you and make your experience as pleasant as possible. Your feedback inspires us to continue to do our best for you and our other customers. If you have any other comments, ideas for improvement or simply need help, please don't hesitate to contact us. We're here for you! bsport team

Tish

Review from Tish/Grove Pilates

Kommentare: Very good so far. The customer service is good. Eda has been very helpful and quickly got back to me and sorted everything.

Easy to set up classes, organise passes. Simple interface. Migration has been mostly successful from MBO. The business notifications are great to see who owes payment. The ability to make templates is very good. I haven't got to use the smartlists yes but I'm sure I will.

Notifications for people who first attend an activity needs to be set up and after 2 - 5 times so that emails can be drip fed telling them about the business. Also the ability to allocate a payment to a past appointment/past invoice or past class. And the ability to 'void' a payment like you can in Mind Body Online, if you made a mistake

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Momence

Warum bsport gewählt wurde: Marketing difficult without paying so much more. Interface not as easy.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu bsport: The fact that we could bring in other email lists to just be part of a newsletter. The fact that we could do surveys. This means we can reduce costs of email newsletter services and survey monkey. The salesman was much nicer too!

letztes Jahr

Thank you for your feedback Tish, we are glad that you appreciate the platform and especially our transactional notification tool. We really value your feedback as it helps us grow. We wish you an amazing day bsport team

Ranah
Personal Trainer + Entrepreneur in Italien
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Great product with lots of useful facets

Kommentare: Some bumps in the road as far as communication and follow-through in the beginning, but now I am happy with the product and the assistance.

Class package tracking, payment and invoice management, client info database.

Communication/email templates could be more user friendly, would like more ability to customize invoice format and information.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: ABC Glofox

Warum bsport gewählt wurde: Other platform didn't have enough of the features I needed.

Zuvor genutzte Software: Bookwhen

Gründe für den Wechsel zu bsport: Highest quality for mid- price point.

letztes Jahr

Thank you for the feedback! We trust that by now, the recent advancements in regards to the email templates have provided solutions to your concerns about this. We value your complimentary remarks regarding our teams! We take all of your feedback into account as we continue to build the platform.

Stephanie
Directrice de Kalyana Yoga in Frankreich
Erholungseinrichtungen & -dienstleistungen, Selbstständig

Great help to get started !

Kommentare: Still new with it, but I am already seeing how it will make my life easier, especially for communication with my folks.

We are very well supported as we start using bsport. Generosity, smiles, disponibility, it's great.

I started using it as I was on break which is awesome to learn yet, I have yet to use it on the daily to really be spontaneous with it. I'm not worried though, they are an email away if we need help.

letztes Jahr

Thank you for your kind words. We hope we have met your expectations and will continue to do so. Kind regards, bsport team

Nathali
Studio Manager in UK

Really love the functionality

Kommentare: Very good so far. I like being able to have Zoom calls with my helpers.

How easy it is to change things that are recurring. I really love that pretty much EVERYTHING is in one place.

It took me a while to get my head around "Passes". It doesnt look the most beautiful.

letztes Jahr

Hi! Thanks for these kind words. We always try to ensure the best service and also keep developing our platform. This indeed means that there are often new features that then need to be re-examined. We are always happy to help with that! The App will continue to develop and become more user-friendly. Best regards bsport team

Charlotte
Studio Owner in Frankreich
Sport, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great service and costume service !

Kommentare: Amazing experience ! I 'm deeply grateful and I'm very happy to have chosen them !

I love how [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] team are able to communicate so easily on a weekly basis. They are so helpful and generous ! I highly recommend their services.

The application. I think it is still a work in progress which is totally fine.

letztes Jahr

Thank you for your kind words. We hope we have met your expectations and will continue to do so. We hope the application is to your liking so far! Kind regards, bsport team

Nathalie
Sport, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Using B-sport for our fitness business

Kommentare: Overall experience with B-sport has been great. The migration process was made really easy and we got allot of tech support from the b-sport team. It great to have the online chat feature, really helpful rather having to sit on the phone for help.

The branded app is what we most like about B-sport. It's easy and straight forward for our clients to use.

Would be great to have more of a business app rather than having to go into the back office to make changes. Also being able to add information that's specific to our business to the app would be really helpful.

vor 9 Monaten

Hi Nathalie, Thanks for your feedback and for taking the time to let us know what you value from us and where would you like to see some improvements. We are really glad that overall you have enjoyed the software and our service so far. We hope to continue improving everything around here by adding more features and supporting our clients in a professional way. About the things you would like to see, we will take into account your comments to try and improve processes and features inside the system. Don't hesitate to contact us if you need anything! bsport team

MIchael
Geschaeftsfuehrer in Deutschland
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Top software with fast development

Kommentare: Overall i am really happy witrh choice i made coming other softwares i used( Acuity, Fitogram). Bsport is not perfect, but they are fast evolving and are open too ideas

-Frequent Updates -Fast customer Support -open API -Almost every Scenario can be modeled in bsport

-Webhook URL Maximum too short -No 2 Way Synchroization with office 365

vor 4 Monaten

Hello Michael, Thank you for taking the time to give us feedback. It is a pleasure to work with you and we will continue to improve the platform and our service to meet your expectations. Thank you again for your time and trust! bsport team

Elizabeth
Manager in Kanada

Amazing Software

Kommentare: The main strenght of Bsport compared to other similar software businesses is definitely their customer support. They answer any question and solve problems very fast. The account manager we have been working with since the beginning is always helpful and really nice, and he makes himself available in impressive delays to help me solve any problem or answer my questions. Our overall experience as clients with Bsport has been great.

Bsport if very efficient and easy to use, for my staff and teachers, as well as for my customers. The personalized mobile app is a a great feature which makes our experience even better, making it easier for us to communicate information to our clients, and for them to purchase and book our services. The marketing suite is great, and the software was easy to personalized for my business.

The software being in constant development, some features have not been implemented yet, but I love how open the team is to recommandations/requests. And they always suggest a temporary solution if the exact feature I need is missing or still in development.

letztes Jahr

Thank you so much for your kind words. We will continue receiving your comments and analysing any possible improvements we could implement to make your experience, as well as your member's experience, better. I hope I could help out during your onboarding process, and I will continue to do so for your next franchises that, I hope, will soon trust Bsport as much as you do. Take care bsport team

Laura
Studio Director in UK

Comprehensive Feature List with Unresolved Issues

bsport is very intuitive to use from the admin side with a vast array of tutorials and help articles if needed and the customer support team are very responsive. The software is relatively inexpensive compared to competitors and you can pay for add-ons as required. There are a huge amount of features and they actively produce new features and listen to feedback and ideas from users.

Some features feel incomplete and the focus is on creating new ones rather than fixing existing issues e.g. the branded app has some major formatting issues that remain unresolved.

vor 4 Monaten

Hi Laura, Thanks for your feedback for lighting up both the things you appreciate about our system as well as the things we definitely need to improve. We expect to keep upgrading the platform and our service every day, and we'll be reaching out to keep an eye out on the unresolved issues. Kind regards, bsport team

Lien
Studio Owner in Belgien

Idōstudio Pilates review

Their customer support team is just the best! They provide you with all the steps so I could start with the set-up. After that a call is organized where they guide you through all the details and fully support any transition. The calendar view for the clients is also easy to use and looks cool! I really like the smart-list and e-mailing options!

It is not always very easy to find answers to specific details via the FAQs. Yet so far all my questions are answered very fast when contacting the helpdesk via chat function.

letztes Jahr

Thank you very much for your kind words! We are always happy to help you and assist if needed. Thanks also for the nice comments about our calendar, it has been improved in the meantime to make it even more user-friendly. Don't hesitate to contact us if you don't find answers to your questions! We will continue to respond to them as quickly and effectively as possible.

Anna
sport instructor in Niederlande

Overall a good system

Kommentare: I am satisfied with this system, and I think I will get a lot out of it onceI get used to it and learn how to use it to it's fullest potential.

Marketing and automated email system is really good and helps connect to the customers much better than anything I used before!

Widgets are not really customisable, and as a company that gave an impression that it works in a big part on easy to use and itegrate widgets for the websites, things like more fonts or adjustable font sizes would be expected.

vor 11 Monaten

Hi Anna, Thank you for your feedback and taking the time to let us know where we are succeeding and where we can improve. Great to hear that you like our marketing functions! We look forward to maintaining and improving the excellent customer service that you have come to expect from us. About items that may be improved, like the widgets customization we will consider your feedback in order to enhance procedures and features inside the system. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions! J.S

Paola
Socia Administradora in Spanien
Sport, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

We love how easy the back office is , every day I discover a new feature , the process was so easy and the support team is the best , every time I have a question they respond and help me with everything.

Some parts are in different languages some in french, some in Spanish and the other ones in English.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Mindbody

Gründe für den Wechsel zu bsport: Same features and you have better prices.

letztes Jahr

Thank you for the comments! As bsport grows, we create new features for our clients weekly. We are pleased to hear that you are discovering about them. We greatly appreciate your warm compliments about our CSM staff as well. Regarding the language errors, we take every precaution to prevent them and correct them as needed. Once again, thank you so much for your comments. We will take it into account as we work to further improve the platform.

Vika
Yoga lerares, manager in Niederlande

Super functional and handy

Moved from one system to Bsport. The team helped a lot, great support. Amazing possibilities to play with all sorts of memberships, e-shop, emailing… I already see the increase of income just because it is so simple to book

Many features so it is a bit complicated to figure things out. Video tutorials could be better

vor 10 Monaten

Hi ! Thank you for these kind words. We are constantly developing new features, and if you need help with setting these up, do let the customer service team know, and we will assist you. We do also have a great tutorial section with videos about each section, do take a look there. Great to see your bookings going up since using bsport. We hope this can continue to grow. Have a great day further! Kind regards, bsport

Jeroen
Owner GRACE PILATES STUDIO in Belgien
Sport, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

I'm a fan ! I threw Mind Body out of the window ;)

Kommentare: The system works very intuitive & easy to use.
[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], who is the account manager for Holland & Belgium is a very nice person.
He really takes the time, to listen and hear your thoughts. The are not pushing at all.
After buying the system, they have great costumer & technical service.
Made this decision during lockdown, best choice ever.

The system works very intuitive & easy to use. Migration from MB to Bsport worked out really well.

No cons yet. They do problem solving very quickly. The have a very good costumer service.

letztes Jahr

Your kind words brought a smile to our faces! We are glad to hear you don't have any drawbacks to mention; if you do in the future, please don't hesitate to contact us. Our customer service team is always pleased to help!

Grégoire
Directeur General in Frankreich

Switch from Wodify to bsport

The class management part where we can confirm presence / absence, bill member for the products they want, see if members have unpaid invoices The ability to create relationship and split membership between members of the family

The payement method is really not easy to be added and has to be added for each members

letztes Jahr

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We're glad to hear that you had a good experience and migration from Wodify to us. Furthermore, we will always be happy to answer any questions or improvements in the future :) Best wishes - bsport team