Über Tremendous

Tremendous ist eine gut geeignete Plattform für kleine Unternehmen, um Kundenloyalitätsprogramme mühelos zu erstellen und auszuführen.

Erfahre mehr über Tremendous

It is a wonderful way to connect gifting to a business, especially since gifting will have to take place in a primarily virtual capacity.

It might be my browser's cache not entirely sure though.

Bewertungen zu Tremendous

4,9

Tremendous hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 193 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Tremendous bereits verwendet?

Ashley
Ashley
Marketing Specialist/Data Analyst - ECS Marketing Operations in USA
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Great Gift Card Platform!

Kommentare: Tremendous is a huge improvement over our previous vendor for everyone on both sides of the gift card process. The set-up and training were easy. We get great customer support. We are getting better redemption rates and less complaints than with our previous vendor. The platform is so easy that my entire team is now enabled to order gift cards for themselves and do not have to go through an admin.

Tremendous is easy to use from both the perspective of the person ordering the gift cards and the recipient. There is no cost or fees to use Tremendous. You can make great looking custom emails with as many mail merge fields as you would like to easily send custom emails to many recipients at once. You can also add other actions like redirecting to a web page or video after the recipient claims. There are tons of gift card options and you can even limit them to a few options to fit your campaign. Finally, the best thing about Tremendous is that they can collect W9 tax info from your recipients that received large denomination cards so that you can easily issue 1099s at the end of the year.

There are few things that I really dislike about this platform. In fact several enhancements that I asked for or suggested were built and implemented in just the first few months of working with them! One dislike is that the recipients gift cards links are susceptible to theft if the email is compromised in some way and ends up in the wrong hands.

Mari
Assoc. Dir. UX Research in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Incentives made easy for small or big audiences

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: I use this weekly or more often as does my direct report and sometimes our designers in order to send incentives for research. It takes something a bit tedious and annoying and makes it easy to track and do. Plus if you pre-pay your account they don't really charge you any extra versus some of the other services. It's a great deal.

Tremendous is very easy to use. It's straightforward and fast and doesn't require anything unnecessary. It's also easy to teach.

They are a bit weaker for some countries than they seem on the surface and that occasionally creates a frustrating experience for my participants. But overall, they do pretty well.

Computer-Software, Selbstständig
Quelle: GetApp

Doing Tremendous Almost Destroyed the Trust I had with my Customers

1,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

I want to use it for tax auditing purpose.

**Tremendous Review** **TL;DR**: If you don't mind having your account canceled without warning in the middle of a reward campaign, go ahead and do business with Tremendous. As an indie developer running a survey with a $15 monetary incentive per participant, I decided to give Tremendous a try after seeing their ads on YouTube. Initially, they required extensive documentation to verify my legitimacy, which seemed fair enough. It took about 2-3 days for my account to be approved, after which I was ready to fund and send the rewards. However, I was informed that I couldn't use a credit card to fund the account and had to set up an ACH transfer instead. This process with Chase took another 2-3 days. After funding the account, I started sending out the survey rewards. The first 7-8 transactions were approved automatically within 24 hours. Then the trouble started. For the next five transactions, there were no automatic approvals close to 24 hours, forcing me to contact customer support. Thankfully, these were approved within an hour, maintaining my promise of delivering the gift cards within 24 hours. This pattern repeated for the next six transactions. After waiting nearly 24 hours, I had to contact customer support again. This time, instead of receiving assistance, my account was abruptly canceled. When I inquired about the reason, I received a canned response: "For privacy and security purposes, we're not able to share more information about our compliance policies. We take a number of items into consideration while making these decisions. I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause." This was more than an inconvenience; it was a complete disruption of the trust I was trying to build with my survey participants and potential future customers. I had to scramble to suspend my survey and personally purchase gift cards from Amazon to fulfill my promises. For what it’s worth, Tremendous did allow me to withdraw the remaining funds from my account. However, the overall experience was highly frustrating and damaging to my campaign.

Mohamed
CEO in Schweden
Onlinemedien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Best service out there

Kommentare: As good as it gets, they have hundreds of rewards to choose from, there is something for everyone no matter which country. The best part is it's more or less free, you just pay for the face-value of the reward, nothing extra. Ever since implementing Tremendous to handle our paypal payments and sending out rewards (gift cards) to our customers, we have saved hundreds of hours. Specially in our use case where we send out Rewards daily to our customers, both our customers receive their payouts much faster and we can process them faster. Compared to the other solutions out there that has non-existent support teams, Tremendous are very helpful, quick to respond and proffesional. Their documentation for integeration is also top-notch, very easy to follow. It's really amazing also that it's completly free to use, only fees are for Paypal and that is because paypal themselves takes a fee, when were paying out paypal payments before Tremendous manually, we lost much more on service and conversion fees than we do now. In short: really the only solution nessecary when wanting to send out and handle rewards & payouts. Costs nothing, will save you hours and offer your customers/employees hundreds of different reward options.

- It allows us to automate rewards distrubtion through their API and saves us multiple hours a day. - Gives our users/customers a much wider selection of rewards - Very positive feedback from our users ever since adding Tremendous since it was able to help us reduce the processing time of their rewards and give them many more rewards to choose from.

Only downside I would say is that it's not possible to Wire funds from EU directly without the use of a third party payment system like Wise, other than that there is really nothing bad.

Júlia
Associate Product Manager in Brasilien
Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Tremendous is the only gift card platform I use

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

It is very easy to use, no hidden or absurd fees, and it has always worked. Plus it has an enourmous range of types of cards you can use.

Seeing the preview of the templates on another tab is not the best experience, I wish I could see it on the same.

danielle
Research Coordinator in USA
Computer-Software, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Best free product I use!

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Love the ease of integration, can automate my workflows in a flash. Via Zapier you can connect Tremendous with just about anything and still have necessary controls. It is really important to us to have international capabilities and having that option included within a campaign instead of having to send them separately was a game changer. Adding our branding to campaigns was incredibly easy. So nice to have options to carry out actions in bulk by CSV as well. I haven't had to use customer support as I've always been able to find answers in the help guides.

Haven't had any complaints yet. While I'd love to pay with credit card to get points, it makes more sense to use invoicing and bank transfers to avoid the credit card processing fees via Tremendous.

Thais
Communication Intelligence Expert in Brasilien
Computer-Software, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Awesome platform! Easy to use and super helpful in our daily lives.

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: I use it almost weekly for sending gift cards to both internal staff and clients. We run monthly campaigns that are also rewarded through the platform. I've been using it since 2021, and we have no intention of switching to another tool.

The platform is incredibly intuitive and user-friendly. It's a breeze to create templates, and all activity is saved in the history. Not to mention, the platform is reliable and sends to almost anywhere in the world, which is a huge asset for our work as we send gift cards to clients and employees worldwide.

There's nothing specific that bothers me about the platform. But one thing that could be improved is saving previously used email addresses. Overall though, the platform is great!

Bojana
Project Manager in Serbien
Marktforschung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Amazing experience

5,0 letzte Woche Neu

Kommentare: I have to say it is really amazing, every problem I ever had was resolved very quickly.

I love how fast you are when a problem arises and that everything can be checked, what was done at every moment.

There may be certain problems when it comes to some third-world countries.

Anca
Marketing manager in Rumänien
Übersetzung und Lokalisierung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

The Ideal Rewards Platform

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: My experience has been a highly positive one. With Tremendous' versatility, intuitive interface and extensive customization options it quickly became an integral part in our campaign management.

I enjoy the ease of use and how helpful it is in our communication with users. The range of reward options combined with a user-friendly interface makes it the perfect solution for managing our campaigns.

I can't say there is anything I dislike in particular, but perhaps the initial setup process can be a bit overwhelming if you're not familiar with the platform. However, the detailed documentation and the effective support team make this process way more manageable. Also, the rewards are somewhat weaker for some countries, making it difficult for some of our users to engage with campaigns.

Chad
SRECS specialist in USA
Versorgungsunternehmen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great Platform and easy to use

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Great love the product and it makes my job easier

the ease of use is what is key for me makes my life a lot easier which is great

no customer line to contact quickly email is the main way to communicate with the company

April
Director of Finance and Human Resources in USA
Marktforschung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Quality Product that is User-Friendly and Versatile

Kommentare: Overall, we have a wonderful relationship with Tremendous and do not have much to complain about. We have grown with them and appreciate how they utilize our input to make a better product. We have looked at other vendors, but the value they provide us is unmatched. It is a wondeful feeling to know that I can reach out whenever, and with whatever issue I'm having, and they are quick to respond and eager to help.

Tremendous is a product that we can count on to do what it's supposed to do. We use and API to integrate with our own software which makes the process even more seamless. We can change the campaigns to align with our client needs and their customer service is impeccable! We love Tremendous for what it does and the culture they share with their customers.

We would love it if Tremendous closed the loop on the W9 Collection process and issued the 1099 Forms on our behalf. We would also love to see them be more pro-active when they have made changes to their product that affect us directly.

Marc
Strategy & Consumer Insights in USA
Möbel, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

An easy way to pay participants for research

Tremendous is exceptionally facile. Albeit one of the first payout products I have ever used, I have had a seamless experience paying out research respondents. The flexibility of payment options is excellent, and the ability to track spending, upload email addresses, create templates, and customize your branding is truly beneficial for the team. The learning curve is generally really low - I was able to get up to speed and learn the platform within 10-15min (incl. respondent payouts, templates, etc.)Overall this is a pretty easy way to pay out your customers, and I think its features go well beyond what I typically use it for. Most likely, for extensive research projects and more complex payouts, I suspect Tremendous would do an awesome job executing the rewards. I also love the ability to customize RGB codes for brands.

I don't love the way the campaign feature works. While it is relatively simple, I often had issues with duplicating campaign copy, managing images within campaigns, and ensuring that my organization's pre-built copy was working for new campaigns for different brands I was running. Otherwise, I haven't had issues paying respondents. I would also recommend to Tremendous that they create an FAQ guide to simplify the onboarding process within an organization. It is already user-friendly, but it would be a minor lift for the Tremendous team to add an FAQ, how-to, etc. on the page.

Cormac
CEO in UK
Computer-Software, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Excellent experience for both us and our users

Kommentare: We love using Tremendous and they are our sole gift card provider. The API in general is brilliant and fit our needs perfectly - we need to send out gift cards at scale and on demand, 24/7. If we didn't have Tremendous, we'd likely have to pay another service for this. After extensive research, we picked tremendous as they simply had the best offering and the pricing was great too. They also had a great selection of gift card partners and the fact it can all be automated via an API is fantastic. Highly recommend.

We love that it was really quick and easy to set up and the pricing model is fantastic, especially with lower volumes. Their API docs are great and the integration with their API is seamless. It is very useful that we can export CSV reports as needed. The coverage of gift cards in different countries is excellent too. We required UK & Ireland gift cards and I didn't expect them to have such a breadth of gift card offerings/brands as they have.

We know when a reward has been delivered to a user but we would like to see if/when the email was opened and what reward was chosen. It would also be nice if we could specific which gift card to send to the customer, rather than letting them choose (this might be possible with multiple custom templates, but that's a bit more work).

Emily
Marketing Technology Manager in USA
Immobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

An Innovative Business Solution

When it comes to customer incentives, Tremendous offers a highly flexible and customizable solution that goes above and beyond. With Tremendous, my business has the ability to not only create and implement incentive programs tailored to our target audience but also to explore a wide range of possibilities to drive customer engagement and satisfaction to new heights. In addition to its exceptional customization options, Tremendous provides us with valuable analytics tools that empower us to gain actionable insights and make informed data-driven decisions. These insights help us continuously optimize and refine our customer incentive strategies, ensuring that we stay ahead of the competition and deliver outstanding results.

It would be helpful to have more customizable email template features, but otherwise, it does a great job.

Oleksandr
CEO in Italien
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Review about Tremendous from Scrambly

Kommentare: We're really happy with Tremendous and I'd recommend to anyone.

THE platform is straightforward to navigate, and that cashing out rewards is a quick and hassle-free process. Many also appreciate the range of payment options available, which can help ensure that everyone is able to receive their rewards in a way that works best for them.Some Scrambly customers have also noted that the platform offers excellent customer service, with knowledgeable and responsive support staff available to help with any issues or questions that may arise. This level of support can be particularly important for companies with large rewards programs or complex requirements.

Some cash-out options are unavailable like Crypto or Cash App

Milijana
Customer Experience Manager in Serbien
Marktforschung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

tremendous is a great experience

Kommentare: Excellent, I would recommend it to any other market research company that need a third party application for sending rewards

The great thing about Tremendous is their customer support, they are very responsive, they send response in next hour or two, they are very detail oriented and problem solving, never had better experience with support than tremendous actually. they are making my life much easier

There is nothing that I don't like about Tremendous at the moment

Clarissa
Human Resources Administration in USA
Essen & Trinken, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Fantastic tool for domestic and global recognition.

Kommentare: The Tremendous team has been so helpful during our onboarding. The ease of use, the wide variety of redemption options, and the ability to track delivery and resend if there is a failed delivery all make Tremendous a leader if digital recognition.

We have enjoyed using the Tremendous platform for its use of ease and ease of rollout to our administration teams. Tremendous helped us fill a void and came through for us when our shipping options were limited due to Covid. We have been able to recognize our teams around the globe in an instant with the use of digital reward delivery as well as the ability to track delivery and redemption. We love the wide variety of redemption options that are available.

I'd like some more video know how and how to customize a campaign. I know there are options for us to be able imbed video messages but I'd like a tutorial on how to customize them.

Luke
Associate in USA
Unternehmensberatung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Tremendous is a Polished, Professional, Easy to Use Rewards Provider

One of my favorite things about Tremendous is that it was extremely simple and intuitive to start with, despite its strong feature set. The ability to use your own companies branding in the outreach emails that participants see is a significant bonus, and letting research participants choose their reward saves a lot of headache and complaint. Overall, the experience from the participant's end is greatly improved over simply sending Amazon gift cards - much more professional, easy to use, and leaves a paper trail with analytics features. Additionally, international research participants had been complicated before using Tremendous, since there are a variety of regulations regarding international gift card distribution. Letting Tremendous handle that instead is a huge time saver.

I do wish there was a way to set an "expiration date" with distributed incentives, allowing to recoup some wasted costs. I would also really enjoy some reporting features about who has and has not opened the emails with rewards, allowing me to send reminder emails and reach out to people who may have had emails go to spam. Integrating some more robust delivery tracking features would certainly be a plus.

Josh
CEO in USA
Automotive, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Tremendous API is tremendous

The API integration was a life saver for our program! We had a tight deadline to get gift card integrated into our system and Tremendous was the best option we came across.

At the time we signed up, I don't believe they provided a similar discounting structure that other providers offered at scale. It may be different now though.

Allan
SVP in Kanada
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Easy product we deployed quickly

Kommentare: fantastic, amazing CS and sales team. super responsive and helpful

Easy to use platform, with simple features making it easy for both users and receivers to facilitate a reward

reporting could be better as could the redemption process for recipients.

Kvin
PM in USA
Automotive, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Tremendous is a life-saver

It's so easy to get everyone on the platform, the API is really intuitive and easy to use. Navigating the dashboard is a breeze. In addition, the options and choices for rewards is the largest I've seen, and our employees are really pleased with it.

None to say. Tremendous has helped restore company culture and morale!

Andrew
Community Manager in Kanada
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Smooth Gift Issuing & Redemption Process and Great Customer Support

Kommentare: We required a system which would allow the distribution of prizes around the globe quickly and easily; a process which Tremendous makes extremely simple!

Tremendous makes the process of distributing gifts and prizes to customers extremely convenient, with an excellent assortment of redemption options for recipients around the globe and a customer service team who is ready and willing to help resolve any issues on either the issuing or receiving end of the process. Before landing on Tremendous as our digital prize issuing system, we examined and tested many of their competitors. While they all had similar features, there was simply no platform that could offer the type of package that Tremendous provides for both the customer and gift card recipient.

There were some hidden limitations where gift cards could be redeemed based on the value that was not clear when joining the platform. In particular, this meant that if the amount of a gift card is above a certain threshold, it could only be redeemed at a limited number of retailers. This issue required the reissuing of some gift cards to recipients in smaller denominations, so they had a more comprehensive selection of redemption options. While indeed a challenge, the customer service team was delighted to help resolve this issue promptly, which was appreciated.

Moses
Engineering manager in USA
Gastgewerbe, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great vendor with great documentation

I enjoyed the ability to quickly a working solution in the sandbox. The API documentation is well-written and easy to follow. Once our sandbox environment was working well, switching to a prod instance was a simple transition.

I have no complaints! I tried to find issues as no vendor is perfect but so far, I have no complaints.

Hannah
Senior Recruiter in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Customizable Rewards with Ease

I love that you can set up Customizable templates for rewards! It makes it very easy to use and different managers can use personalized templates for various purposes. There are a lot of great features that can also even help with advertising when rewards are sent (or including a prompt of some sort). Gift receivers love that they can chose their reward!

The only thing I wish could be fixed somehow is that I’ve gotten responses that a lot of people don’t see their reward email because it is sent to their spam folder… but at least there is an option to send a text message reward instead. We just prefer to use email!

Computer-Software, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Streamline gifting + give your customers/users choice

Kommentare: We were able to automate some of our existing operational workflow with Tremendous and also consolidate different functionality into a single platform. The reporting features helped our accounting and finance teams while maintaining ease of use for our program managers using the product.

The portal lets multiple owners across departments manage their gifting budget, while being easy for our accounting department to audit. We were able to quickly hook into the API to automatically send gifts for user testing participants. The rewards selection is great for our participants to choose a gift that they will want and use (a big ask in feedback we've received).

Not much - great experience overall! I'd like to see some more features built out around greater personalization, but this is a great tool/platform.