Über Tremendous

Tremendous ist eine gut geeignete Plattform, um Mitarbeiter umgehend mit Geschenkkarten, Prepaid-Visa®-Karten, Bargeld und mehr zu motivieren und zu belohnen.

Erfahre mehr über Tremendous

It is a wonderful way to connect gifting to a business, especially since gifting will have to take place in a primarily virtual capacity.

It might be my browser's cache not entirely sure though.

Bewertungen zu Tremendous

4,9
5,0

Tremendous hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,9 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 69 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Tremendous bereits verwendet?

Ashley
Ashley
Marketing Specialist/Data Analyst - ECS Marketing Operations in USA
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Great Gift Card Platform!

Kommentare: Tremendous is a huge improvement over our previous vendor for everyone on both sides of the gift card process. The set-up and training were easy. We get great customer support. We are getting better redemption rates and less complaints than with our previous vendor. The platform is so easy that my entire team is now enabled to order gift cards for themselves and do not have to go through an admin.

Tremendous is easy to use from both the perspective of the person ordering the gift cards and the recipient. There is no cost or fees to use Tremendous. You can make great looking custom emails with as many mail merge fields as you would like to easily send custom emails to many recipients at once. You can also add other actions like redirecting to a web page or video after the recipient claims. There are tons of gift card options and you can even limit them to a few options to fit your campaign. Finally, the best thing about Tremendous is that they can collect W9 tax info from your recipients that received large denomination cards so that you can easily issue 1099s at the end of the year.

There are few things that I really dislike about this platform. In fact several enhancements that I asked for or suggested were built and implemented in just the first few months of working with them! One dislike is that the recipients gift cards links are susceptible to theft if the email is compromised in some way and ends up in the wrong hands.

Hayley
Field Marketing Manager in USA

Simple to use, great customer support!

Kommentare: Tremendous has eliminated so many issues for our team sending gift cards both internally and externally. We’ve saved hours every week by being able to mass send gifts and clone templates! Managing multiple users and teams is also a huge plus.

The ability to send gift cards internationally and domestically, and give the recipient the choice to decide which type of gift card they’d like based on their location! I love how simple it is to clone campaigns and quickly resend rewards.

Nothing bad to say! They are wonderful.

Joe
Senior Executive Assistant in USA
Vorstandsbüro, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Tremendous is ... Just That.

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: I have used this software hundreds of times in the last year. I work for a global company and to be able to send egift cards across the globe has been a time and life saver. Tremendous has many vendors they work with to insure a recipient can find a vendor to redeem a gift card. But wait, there's more. An international Visa card can also be redeemed for countries with less vendors to choose from. Checking the catalog beforehand will insure your gift is a success. Tremendous has made my life as an executive assistant so much easier when it comes to gift requests.

The ease of sending out rewards and egift cards makes Tremendous worth it's price in gold. Easily sent, easily verified, easily tracked. And the customer service is the best. I receive help and guidance in a timely manner and they have always been clear and concise and extremely helpful.

The only drawback sometimes is that a rewards email to the receiver can sometimes be mistaken for spam. But that problem is easily fixed with proper titling of the reward or a pre-email letting the recipient know it's on the way.

Sarah
Sarah
Human Resources Executive in Niederlande
Personalwesen, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Branding and employee recognition platform

3,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Working with Tremendous has been productive journey since it offers great online services. It is easy to sign up and fill the required fields from the application interface. It enhances employee compliance with set tax conditions.

It tracks performance of individual employees across the company. Initiating payments with Tremendous has been great experience globally. The platform provides secure online services for purchasing goods and creating orders.

I have not faced any challenge while working with this software. It has reduced fraud and enhanced compliance of all set company ethics.

Cormac
CEO in UK

Excellent experience for both us and our users

Kommentare: We love using Tremendous and they are our sole gift card provider. The API in general is brilliant and fit our needs perfectly - we need to send out gift cards at scale and on demand, 24/7. If we didn't have Tremendous, we'd likely have to pay another service for this. After extensive research, we picked tremendous as they simply had the best offering and the pricing was great too. They also had a great selection of gift card partners and the fact it can all be automated via an API is fantastic. Highly recommend.

We love that it was really quick and easy to set up and the pricing model is fantastic, especially with lower volumes. Their API docs are great and the integration with their API is seamless. It is very useful that we can export CSV reports as needed. The coverage of gift cards in different countries is excellent too. We required UK & Ireland gift cards and I didn't expect them to have such a breadth of gift card offerings/brands as they have.

We know when a reward has been delivered to a user but we would like to see if/when the email was opened and what reward was chosen. It would also be nice if we could specific which gift card to send to the customer, rather than letting them choose (this might be possible with multiple custom templates, but that's a bit more work).

Don
Chief Compliance Officer in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Easy to implement

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Very simple to get going. We use with multi stage approval process with O365.

Time to reload funds. Takes more then a couple of days and this sometimes slows our process.

Tali Greenberg
User research & product in Dänemark
Finanzdienstleistungen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great software

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: I think tremendous has been super easy to figure out and to use.

As a user researcher, Tremendous makes my life so much easier regarding giving incentives to research participants. It is super easy, one click and giftcards are sent through my template to ALL participants.

I don't have any negative feedback to give

Jacob
Customer Success Manager in USA

Great Product, Easy to Use!

I love how easy this software is to use. I have been using this software for several months, and I was able to fully utilize every feature I wanted from day 1.

There is no way to see which customer users have clicked on the link and redeemed rewards. This is pretty disappointing, especially when the Tremendous team tells you it's possible by request and then tells you it's not possible.

Morgan
Product Lead in Kanada
E-Learning, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Simple and quick to use

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: I love it. It is so quick and simple to use.

It’s super easy and quick to send gift cards to our international user base for doing customer interviews. Very simple platform.

It would be nice to easier choose a region and all the gift card options available in that region. It is also a little confusing for recipients to understand how to choose the right region to redeem their gift card.

Kristin
Director of Inclusion, Diversity, Equity & Access in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Easy (and fun!) to use!

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: I've never had any difficulties requiring me to contact customer service. Everything has functioned exactly as I need it and set up and execution continues to be a piece of cake!

The ease of use is really the best feature! It is so easy to get my students what they need at a moments notice either for our experiential learning experiences or to say thank you for a job well done! I love it!

Nothing! It's so easy and I have not experienced any cons.

Lauren
Research Coordinator in USA
Hochschulbildung, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

So Easy to Use; Great Customer Service

Kommentare: My experience with Tremendous to date has been fantastic, and I would recommend it to anyone who is looking for an easy, user-friendly, and flexible way to send rewards to employees, clients, customers, etc.

I work with an academic research team that often does focus groups, interviews, and surveys, for which we compensate respondents for their time and assistance. Tremendous' platform makes distributing rewards pretty effortless and quick, and the instructions and templates provided are straightforward. The available customization of the language and graphics that accompany each type of award I send is so user-friendly and convenient, and I can save each template I make so that I don't have to reinvent the wheel each time I want to distribute the same category of award in the future. Tremendous allows direct uploads of CSV files which makes compiling lists of multiple recipients very easy. Additionally, their multiple options for payment/funding make it simple for me to work with my accounting team.

I don't have any complaints at this time.

Clarissa
Human Resources Administration in USA
Essen & Trinken, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Fantastic tool for domestic and global recognition.

Kommentare: The Tremendous team has been so helpful during our onboarding. The ease of use, the wide variety of redemption options, and the ability to track delivery and resend if there is a failed delivery all make Tremendous a leader if digital recognition.

We have enjoyed using the Tremendous platform for its use of ease and ease of rollout to our administration teams. Tremendous helped us fill a void and came through for us when our shipping options were limited due to Covid. We have been able to recognize our teams around the globe in an instant with the use of digital reward delivery as well as the ability to track delivery and redemption. We love the wide variety of redemption options that are available.

I'd like some more video know how and how to customize a campaign. I know there are options for us to be able imbed video messages but I'd like a tutorial on how to customize them.

Surprise HR Personal Concierge in Philippinen
Outsourcing/Offshoring, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

variety of options and great support team member

Kommentare: When the client was not able to receive the gift card or having issues using the gift card. The Tremendous Support Team is always there to help you within minutes or an hour. It really helps us to send updates on what's going on with our client's gift card.

With Tremendous they have a large list of options. They have anything from Uber Eats to Walmart to Amazon, and many others as well! Easy to navigate and user-friendly.

The only feature that I'm concern about, is when we check the order history it doesn't indicate what gift card that we purchase.

Jeannette
User Research Coordinator in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Tremendous is so simple to use!

Kommentare: I have a better organization of incentives all in one place as well as being able to give my colleagues access to the records. I enjoy the ease of use, and how easy it is to add funds into my account.

This platform has really simplified my incentive accounting system and has allowed incentive distribution to become much easier! The recipients now have a choice of what type of an incentive that they would prefer instead of me manually sending them one type of a gift card. I also like the fact that other members of my team can have access to the dashboard in my absence. No chance of overriding a spreadsheet! It is also great to be able to track just what type of incentive that a participant has chosen, as well as to be able to re-send the initial email to the participant in case they missed it.

Allan
SVP in Kanada
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Easy product we deployed quickly

Kommentare: fantastic, amazing CS and sales team. super responsive and helpful

Easy to use platform, with simple features making it easy for both users and receivers to facilitate a reward

reporting could be better as could the redemption process for recipients.

Tanya
Lead Receptionist in USA
Marktforschung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Review of Tremendous

Kommentare: It's a very easy software for myself and our panel members.

How easy it is for people to redeem their gift cards online with many choices.

Customer support is not easy. We only have an option to email and I do get a response within a few hours. Just wish there was phone support as an option.

Kvin
PM in USA
Automotive, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Tremendous is a life-saver

It's so easy to get everyone on the platform, the API is really intuitive and easy to use. Navigating the dashboard is a breeze. In addition, the options and choices for rewards is the largest I've seen, and our employees are really pleased with it.

None to say. Tremendous has helped restore company culture and morale!

Jamie
Co-owner in USA
Marktforschung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Makes paying my participants SO SO EASY!

Kommentare: We used to pay our participants with physical checks. It used to take us hours of printing checks, stuffing and sealing envelopes, adding postage etc. We almost always had someone who's check didn't arrive or got lost in the mail. People would be constantly emailing us asking why the haven't received their check, etc. NOW, everyone gets paid within minutes with almost zero issues. It has been a game changer for our business.

I love that I can pre-load my incentive allowance into Tremendous. When I am ready to pay my participants, I can pay 40 people in less than 20 minutes. I have never had a respondent have any issues redeeming rewards and if they do, I can send them directly to the Tremendous Help Desk.

I find it a little hard to see clearly when money was deposited into the account. I think the options to view deposits, payouts etc could be made a bit more simplified. Other than that- love the product!

Team Lead in Philippinen
Outsourcing/Offshoring, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Tremendous a simple user's review

Tremendous is EXTREMELY user-friendly to use. Excellent customer service. It can also be integrated to the CRM platform being used providing easier use and has a wide array of rewards available WORLDOWIDE!

Not really liked the least per se, but more on the accessibility of the chat feature. It might be my browser's cache not entirely sure though. Still, you can always reach out to their client support email albeit very easily so they can address your concerns on the spot!

Andrew
Community Manager in Kanada

Smooth Gift Issuing & Redemption Process and Great Customer Support

Kommentare: We required a system which would allow the distribution of prizes around the globe quickly and easily; a process which Tremendous makes extremely simple!

Tremendous makes the process of distributing gifts and prizes to customers extremely convenient, with an excellent assortment of redemption options for recipients around the globe and a customer service team who is ready and willing to help resolve any issues on either the issuing or receiving end of the process. Before landing on Tremendous as our digital prize issuing system, we examined and tested many of their competitors. While they all had similar features, there was simply no platform that could offer the type of package that Tremendous provides for both the customer and gift card recipient.

There were some hidden limitations where gift cards could be redeemed based on the value that was not clear when joining the platform. In particular, this meant that if the amount of a gift card is above a certain threshold, it could only be redeemed at a limited number of retailers. This issue required the reissuing of some gift cards to recipients in smaller denominations, so they had a more comprehensive selection of redemption options. While indeed a challenge, the customer service team was delighted to help resolve this issue promptly, which was appreciated.

Marivic
Virtual Assistant in Philippinen
Eventservice, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Convenient and all you need for rewards are here.

Kommentare: Problem-solving with the help of Tremendous is easy because if you need help from their team, they work fast, efficiently, and informative. Countries that are difficult to find rewards such as Korea, China, and other country are available here. I am happy.

The software is easy to navigate even for the first timer. They offer a reliable, fast, excellent, and easy navigation system.

This doesn't apply to me at all, everything about tremendous is excellent, unlike other brands like Tango or Gyft.

Hannah
Senior Recruiter in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Customizable Rewards with Ease

I love that you can set up Customizable templates for rewards! It makes it very easy to use and different managers can use personalized templates for various purposes. There are a lot of great features that can also even help with advertising when rewards are sent (or including a prompt of some sort). Gift receivers love that they can chose their reward!

The only thing I wish could be fixed somehow is that I’ve gotten responses that a lot of people don’t see their reward email because it is sent to their spam folder… but at least there is an option to send a text message reward instead. We just prefer to use email!

Joshua
UX Researcher in USA
Bankwesen, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Easy Compensation

Tremendous has done a great job making a product that just works. Many others services are clunky and take many steps to complete (for sender and recipient). Tremendous has a great UI and makes sending compensation to research participants a breeze

International compensation isn't as easy as smooth for recipients once they redeem their reward, but it'll depend on the country

Head of ProductOps in USA

Streamline gifting + give your customers/users choice

Kommentare: We were able to automate some of our existing operational workflow with Tremendous and also consolidate different functionality into a single platform. The reporting features helped our accounting and finance teams while maintaining ease of use for our program managers using the product.

The portal lets multiple owners across departments manage their gifting budget, while being easy for our accounting department to audit. We were able to quickly hook into the API to automatically send gifts for user testing participants. The rewards selection is great for our participants to choose a gift that they will want and use (a big ask in feedback we've received).

Not much - great experience overall! I'd like to see some more features built out around greater personalization, but this is a great tool/platform.

Brianna
Sr. Recruiting Supervisor in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Tremendous is a tremendous help

Kommentare: I am very happy that my co-worker discovered Tremendous and implemented it for all of us to use. As I said above, it has helped save me time by making the process of giving out gift cards to my employees so much quicker, and has saved me the work of tracking them.

I enjoy using Tremendous because I give out gift cards to my employees often. Tremendous has made it easier for my employees to receive their gift cards, has given more options for them to choose from, and has saved me the time and effort of going to a store and purchasing a stack of varied gift cards. Also, I no longer have to go through my receipts and turn them in on an expense report because all of the tracking is done on tremendous.

Sometimes the gift cards can be confusing to redeem. Another con is that they go to spam. It seems as though everyone eventually figures out each individual redemption process, and I just give them a heads about about the tremendous e-mail going to spam.