Über Tremendous

Tremendous ist eine gut geeignete Plattform, um Mitarbeiter umgehend mit Geschenkkarten, Prepaid-Visa®-Karten, Bargeld und mehr zu motivieren und zu belohnen.

Erfahre mehr über Tremendous

It is a wonderful way to connect gifting to a business, especially since gifting will have to take place in a primarily virtual capacity.

It might be my browser's cache not entirely sure though.

Bewertungen zu Tremendous

4,9

Tremendous hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 165 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Tremendous bereits verwendet?

Ashley
Ashley
Marketing Specialist/Data Analyst - ECS Marketing Operations in USA
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Great Gift Card Platform!

Kommentare: Tremendous is a huge improvement over our previous vendor for everyone on both sides of the gift card process. The set-up and training were easy. We get great customer support. We are getting better redemption rates and less complaints than with our previous vendor. The platform is so easy that my entire team is now enabled to order gift cards for themselves and do not have to go through an admin.

Tremendous is easy to use from both the perspective of the person ordering the gift cards and the recipient. There is no cost or fees to use Tremendous. You can make great looking custom emails with as many mail merge fields as you would like to easily send custom emails to many recipients at once. You can also add other actions like redirecting to a web page or video after the recipient claims. There are tons of gift card options and you can even limit them to a few options to fit your campaign. Finally, the best thing about Tremendous is that they can collect W9 tax info from your recipients that received large denomination cards so that you can easily issue 1099s at the end of the year.

There are few things that I really dislike about this platform. In fact several enhancements that I asked for or suggested were built and implemented in just the first few months of working with them! One dislike is that the recipients gift cards links are susceptible to theft if the email is compromised in some way and ends up in the wrong hands.

Venkat
Operations, India in Indien
Marktforschung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Prescient's review

4,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Even though there have been hitches like a reward type not being available, overall it has been good.

Quick and easy. No extra charges. We just have to upload an amount and the rewards get sent through API.

No real dislike. However, there have been instances where Tremendous did not have enough of a reward type for a country and we had to purchase and send the rewards manually outside Tremendous.

Top G in Irland
Buchhaltung, Selbstständig

Card is a scam

1,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Terrible. Stay away. Clearly companies are paying you alot of money.

Card doesnt work anywhere. Its a massive scam

It doesnt work. Only in america? Doesnt work online in europe at all

Rishikesh
Project Operations Lead in Indien
Marktforschung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Excellent tool for sending incentives or vouchers for market research studies.

Kommentare: The overall experience is very good and wonderful. We like all the features of it, and use it almost weekly or monthly to send vouchers for completing our surveys. We have been using it in our organization for the past couple of years and are very satisfied with the overall usage. The bank transfer or wallet recharge feature is also very very smooth and very fast.

The ease of setting up an email campaign, customization of campaigns, and sending the vouchers to our customers/ respondents is the stand-out feature. Additionally, various voucher options are available, and the tracking feature of the incentives sent to various respondents is a huge benefit. We haven't started using the API function but from the reviews read we feel that this will make the incentive process much smoother. You also find almost all countries and voucher options on tremendous. Much more than the ones other competitors provide.

There is nothing that we don't like about Tremendous. The one thing that we want is if the vouchers are not getting utilized then after expiry how may vouchers has expired we want to know that number. Also, there is no feature of sending multiple vouchers in one batch file to multiple respondents from various countries using different templates, so one please add this feature.

Truman
professor in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

A simple solution to a complicated incentive process

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Tremendous is a great platform for sending bulk gift cards. It has various applications, including marketing rewards, employee bonuses, and more. Personally, I use Tremendous to send payments to participants in my academic research studies. Before using Tremendous, I had to individually send gift cards to participants. This was a tedious process because I had to make sure that I was sending the desired gift card, with the appropriate amount, to the right email. Tremendous has revolutionized and completely simplified this process for me. Now, I simply collect participants' email addresses and copy these emails to Tremendous' rewards template. I then fill in the column for the reward amount. I then upload the template to my account and send out the reward. Simple as that. Tremendous allows you to select just one gift card or as many as you want (they literally have hundreds of gift card options). After you place an order, Tremendous will send individualized emails with a link to gift card recipients. Using the link, the recipient will be able to choose their desired gift card from the options you selected. In addition to the ease of sending bulk gift cards, Tremendous also makes it easy to track which participants have received their email and to resend an email in the case that the participant cannot find the reward email. In all, I highly recommend Tremendous!

Sometimes it can be difficult for participants to find their reward email. For example, Gmail usually filters reward emails to the "Updates" tab.

Sarah
Office Manager in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Makes international gift cards very easy

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: It was very challenging to figure out good gift card options for participants in countries not served by Visa or Amazon. We were always worried about being scammed or purchasing a gift card that would be difficult for the recipient to redeem. Also when you are navigating many different countries, you cannot batch send rewards. Tremendous makes it very easy to send gift cards to many people all at once.

We are a small nonprofit and use Tremendous to compensate research participants worldwide. In the past, this was a very time-consuming and labor intensive process. We work with many patients in countries that are not easily served by your standard Amazon gift card. Tremendous makes it so easy and fast to send gift cards to many recipients all over the world in one smooth process. They also respond very promtly to customer questions.

We are a nonprofit and many of the participants we send gift cards to are very interested in returning our gift cards to us as a donation. There is not an easy way for participants to do that. There is also not a transparent process for getting your nonprofit added as a donation option. It is very unclear how to get your nonprofit listed and what criteria they use for selecting organizations. Initially it was only larger, well known organizations but now there are a bunch of small and regional organizations. It would also be nice to be able to add links to the reward emails

Kyla
Supervisor, End User Services in USA
Logistik & Lieferkette, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Tremendous is tremendous!

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: My overall experience with Tremendous has been great. It is easy to use. I only needed assistance once and found their support to be wonderful. I have no complaints.

There is so much I like about Tremendous! It was easy to setup and is easy to maintain and use. We pay almost nothing to use it and, if we chose to pay another way, we could avoid fees altogether. We were able to create a template with customizations which is saved and can be quickly and easily selected for reuse in the future. Our employees LOVE receiving the Tremendous credit as it can be used for almost any retailer or can be donated to charity. This also takes the work off of us as we don't need to stress or run around town getting a reward our employees will like. It's an all around great product and I would recommend it to anyone looking for a low-cost reward program!

There is almost nothing I dislike about Tremendous. If I had to come up with something, it would be the 3% Credit Card transaction fee. This is the only fee we pay for using Tremendous and it could be avoided if we chose to purchase via Purchase Order.

Paulette
Head of Customer Success in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

It's the rewards tool we were waiting for!

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Tremendous is such an easy product to use. From the moment I created my account, I was easily able to navigate the application and start sending rewards. Tremendous provides a wealth of gift card options (both digital and physical) that we can send to customers. From dining, entertainment, to traditional gift cards like VISA, Tremendous truly has it all! I also love how easy it is to upload a CSV file that contains multiple different reward amounts for the same campaign. And best of all, as a Tremendous user, I get to control which rewards my customers can access (really tailoring their rewards to their personality). My customers love how it easy it to redeem their gift cards. Any questions I've had, the Tremendous team has been there to answer them, quickly and thorougly. Tremendous is truly a product that deserves a 10 rating!

Aside from Tremendous being a great product, some major pros were cost, ease of setup and overall ease of use.

I can't think of any cons at all. It's a great service!

Patty
Marketing Specialist in USA
Lebensmittelproduktion, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Great for employee recognition and engagement.

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: I enjoy the ease of ordering gift cards online, with a small fee per card relative to other companies. I've never had any issues to require contacting their service department, which I think is a good thing. They continue to seek feedback to see where they have opportunities.

I like that variety of gift card options available through Tremendous, and love that Tremendous provides a report directly to our company for tax purposes.

I can't think of anything based on how we use Tremendous.

Gerry
CTO in Irland
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Perfect for rewarding community research

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: We integrated Tremendous with our web applications. It works great and hasn't required any further intervention/support since we implemented it.

Ability to integrate with our web applications

Reports are good, but could be improved.

April
Director of Finance and Human Resources in USA
Marktforschung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Quality Product that is User-Friendly and Versatile

Kommentare: Overall, we have a wonderful relationship with Tremendous and do not have much to complain about. We have grown with them and appreciate how they utilize our input to make a better product. We have looked at other vendors, but the value they provide us is unmatched. It is a wondeful feeling to know that I can reach out whenever, and with whatever issue I'm having, and they are quick to respond and eager to help.

Tremendous is a product that we can count on to do what it's supposed to do. We use and API to integrate with our own software which makes the process even more seamless. We can change the campaigns to align with our client needs and their customer service is impeccable! We love Tremendous for what it does and the culture they share with their customers.

We would love it if Tremendous closed the loop on the W9 Collection process and issued the 1099 Forms on our behalf. We would also love to see them be more pro-active when they have made changes to their product that affect us directly.

Jason
Supervisor in USA
Marktforschung, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

My Opinions

Kommentare: Excellent, never had any issues with obtaining information if there was an issue.

I like that they give their recipients a choice of money, prepaid cards, gift cards and charity donations.

You can't a physical card for all vendors.

Lauren
Research Coordinator in USA
Hochschulbildung, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

So Easy to Use; Great Customer Service

Kommentare: My experience with Tremendous to date has been fantastic, and I would recommend it to anyone who is looking for an easy, user-friendly, and flexible way to send rewards to employees, clients, customers, etc.

I work with an academic research team that often does focus groups, interviews, and surveys, for which we compensate respondents for their time and assistance. Tremendous' platform makes distributing rewards pretty effortless and quick, and the instructions and templates provided are straightforward. The available customization of the language and graphics that accompany each type of award I send is so user-friendly and convenient, and I can save each template I make so that I don't have to reinvent the wheel each time I want to distribute the same category of award in the future. Tremendous allows direct uploads of CSV files which makes compiling lists of multiple recipients very easy. Additionally, their multiple options for payment/funding make it simple for me to work with my accounting team.

I don't have any complaints at this time.

Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

The best tool to send rewards internationally!

Kommentare: We can send individuals from all around the world gifts like gift cards and money to organizations thanks to tremendous. The major challenge they are resolving for us is how to collaborate with and compensate individuals in the most remote regions of the world without encountering any logistical or legal problems. They provide gift cards to approximately 220 nations, if I'm not mistaken. I had no idea there were 220 nations in the world. The scope of their influence is that. The option to get incentives in the form of an actual Visa card is an additional bonus. Even if this isn't offered everywhere, it's still a fantastic choice. We would like it if this particular option was made available in more nations.

Tremendous excels at a variety of different things. The capability to design personalized email and SMS campaigns is my favorite among them. Multiple campaign templates may be made and saved to be sent to various persons working on various projects. By making each template unique, we don't have to manually alter them before every delivery, this truly saves us a ton of time.

Although some individuals might feel that their UI might be improved, I find it to be incredibly user-friendly and useful. I absolutely appreciate how uncomplicated and uncluttered they made it.

Clarissa
Human Resources Administration in USA
Essen & Trinken, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Fantastic tool for domestic and global recognition.

Kommentare: The Tremendous team has been so helpful during our onboarding. The ease of use, the wide variety of redemption options, and the ability to track delivery and resend if there is a failed delivery all make Tremendous a leader if digital recognition.

We have enjoyed using the Tremendous platform for its use of ease and ease of rollout to our administration teams. Tremendous helped us fill a void and came through for us when our shipping options were limited due to Covid. We have been able to recognize our teams around the globe in an instant with the use of digital reward delivery as well as the ability to track delivery and redemption. We love the wide variety of redemption options that are available.

I'd like some more video know how and how to customize a campaign. I know there are options for us to be able imbed video messages but I'd like a tutorial on how to customize them.

Jeannette
User Research Coordinator in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Tremendous is so simple to use!

Kommentare: I have a better organization of incentives all in one place as well as being able to give my colleagues access to the records. I enjoy the ease of use, and how easy it is to add funds into my account.

This platform has really simplified my incentive accounting system and has allowed incentive distribution to become much easier! The recipients now have a choice of what type of an incentive that they would prefer instead of me manually sending them one type of a gift card. I also like the fact that other members of my team can have access to the dashboard in my absence. No chance of overriding a spreadsheet! It is also great to be able to track just what type of incentive that a participant has chosen, as well as to be able to re-send the initial email to the participant in case they missed it.

Joe
Senior Executive Assistant in USA
Vorstandsbüro, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Tremendous is ... Just That.

Kommentare: I have used this software hundreds of times in the last year. I work for a global company and to be able to send egift cards across the globe has been a time and life saver. Tremendous has many vendors they work with to insure a recipient can find a vendor to redeem a gift card. But wait, there's more. An international Visa card can also be redeemed for countries with less vendors to choose from. Checking the catalog beforehand will insure your gift is a success. Tremendous has made my life as an executive assistant so much easier when it comes to gift requests.

The ease of sending out rewards and egift cards makes Tremendous worth it's price in gold. Easily sent, easily verified, easily tracked. And the customer service is the best. I receive help and guidance in a timely manner and they have always been clear and concise and extremely helpful.

The only drawback sometimes is that a rewards email to the receiver can sometimes be mistaken for spam. But that problem is easily fixed with proper titling of the reward or a pre-email letting the recipient know it's on the way.

Jamie
Co-owner in USA
Marktforschung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Makes paying my participants SO SO EASY!

Kommentare: We used to pay our participants with physical checks. It used to take us hours of printing checks, stuffing and sealing envelopes, adding postage etc. We almost always had someone who's check didn't arrive or got lost in the mail. People would be constantly emailing us asking why the haven't received their check, etc. NOW, everyone gets paid within minutes with almost zero issues. It has been a game changer for our business.

I love that I can pre-load my incentive allowance into Tremendous. When I am ready to pay my participants, I can pay 40 people in less than 20 minutes. I have never had a respondent have any issues redeeming rewards and if they do, I can send them directly to the Tremendous Help Desk.

I find it a little hard to see clearly when money was deposited into the account. I think the options to view deposits, payouts etc could be made a bit more simplified. Other than that- love the product!

Outsourcing/Offshoring, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Tremendous a simple user's review

Tremendous is EXTREMELY user-friendly to use. Excellent customer service. It can also be integrated to the CRM platform being used providing easier use and has a wide array of rewards available WORLDOWIDE!

Not really liked the least per se, but more on the accessibility of the chat feature. It might be my browser's cache not entirely sure though. Still, you can always reach out to their client support email albeit very easily so they can address your concerns on the spot!

Moses
Engineering manager in USA
Gastgewerbe, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great vendor with great documentation

I enjoyed the ability to quickly a working solution in the sandbox. The API documentation is well-written and easy to follow. Once our sandbox environment was working well, switching to a prod instance was a simple transition.

I have no complaints! I tried to find issues as no vendor is perfect but so far, I have no complaints.

Alexandra
Senior UX Researcher in USA
Computer-Software, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Love tremendous as a UX researcher

Its been an easy and seamless way to send multiple gift cards to international customers.

The processing fee - Amazon gift cards are typically free to purchase for US based gift cards! However, if you pay without a credit card - then there is no processing fee but our company process requires us to use our company cards to pay.

Jessamarie
Customer Support Rep in Philippinen
Marktforschung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Good UI and Excellent Customer Support

Kommentare: It makes our work super easy. Their customer support is super responsive and so helpful. I've never had to bombard them with emails to follow up on an item

I like that the app is super user-friendly and very straightforward. It is not complicated at all

Probably the unavailability of some giftcard providers that are pretty common

Kimi
Onboarding Specialist in Kanada
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use and very inuitive.

Kommentare: Great, easy to use tool to help us connect with our users and keep customer loyalty.

It was so easy to create a campaign for a new country so my colleagues can use the correct one.

I can't think of any cons with it for our particular use case.

Rachel
Design Researcher in USA
Forschung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Customer Services Outranks the Rest

Kommentare: The customer service team is exceptional at Tremendous! They are very friendly and always around to help.

The easy of use and the ability to send money in different currencies is great!

The fees added on could be reduced for our use, however is comparable to competitors.

Diana
Sr UX Researcher in USA
E-Learning, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Great, easy to use software for sending incentives!

It's super easy and quick, there is virtually no learning curve at all, which is rare for products these days. Great selection of rewards for my users!

Nothing I didn't like. Maybe just importing contact lists can be easier if we didn't have to use exact formatting...would love if it was smart enough even if our CVS files were a little messy.