Über Klyck

Entfesseln Sie Verkaufsbrillanz mit Klyck – eine dynamische Plattform für Content-Management, Playbooks und nahtlose Zusammenarbeit.

Erfahre mehr über Klyck

Integration of our media and content to share openly with customers and collogues.

I dont think there's a feature i dislike enough to put it as a least liked.

Bewertungen zu Klyck

4,9
5,0
5,0

Klyck hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 5,0 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 20 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Klyck bereits verwendet?

Nathan
Nathan
Human Resource Manager in Kenia
Buchhaltung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Organizing your documents

Kommentare: Fantastic, helped me store my documents safely

it's a solution to simplify and streamline all the necessary documents on hand at the right place and time

it's takes more time to load , this makes your navigation harder

Christophe
VP, North America in USA
Telekommunikation, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Klyck is top-drawer Sales Enablement solution

Kommentare: Top-notch support.

High-impact design. Content management interface. User-friendliness.

I cannot think of anything I didn't like, really.

Pratyasha
Senior HR Recruiter in Indien
Personalwesen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Helps my team save time and keep organized

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Klyck.io has transformed our sales enablement by centralizing assets, streamlining deck creation, and providing real-time analytics. Collaboration is seamless, and follow-up is effortless with dynamic insights. The user-friendly interface and advanced analytics have significantly improved our workflow, allowing us to close more deals and build stronger customer relationships

I haven't found a downside yet. So far it has only solved problems for me.

Monalisa
Corporate Business Excellence in Indien
Personalwesen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Klyck has helped streamline many of our Sales practices

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

The best part of Klyck.io is how easy it is to make incredible custom pages tailored to my needs. The implementation was quick and easy and a qualified team answered any questions I had promptly. With the constant growth and development of new and existing features, there is always something new to discover.

One of the only downsides to Klyck would have to be collaborating sometimes takes time as you figure out user permissions.

Lincoln
Digital Marketing Specialist in Kenia
Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

An Amazon Tool For Managing Content & Lead Generation

Kommentare: Overall, I'm happy with these tool. It's easy to use, and it doesn't cost a lot. The pricing was just perfect for our startup. And best of all: the tool will get you those leads and streamline your content management efforts.

Klyck is helping me to manage our small team, and keeping our company's data organized. It is now more straightforward to connect with other businesses -- and that saves us time and effort. Managing our small team seemed hectic, and we had a hard time finding a tool that takes heavy load while at the same time help us to stay on top of our content management game. Our team comprises of several sales people and marketers, and Klyck came through, no doubt. Our team can now engage in conversions with customers and respond to them in real time.

Their free trial doesn't give you much if you're looking to manage a team. And with so many tools out there, one might not know what to expect before they subscribe. The good thing is their team's plan costs only $20.

Computer-Software, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Klyck is a must

Kommentare: Very happy we implemented Klyck. We get a response back quickly whenever we have a question, which is rare. Good product, good company.

It brought efficiency to my role and eliminated a lot of downtime after a sales call (As well as entirely cutting out the time it took to try and get files I needed from a different department).

I haven't dealt with any cons so far, I'm happy to say.

Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Game changer

Kommentare: Customer support and implementation was amazing! I can’t say enough about this team

Provides me an intuitive way to manage content and knowledge across the organization.

None that I can think of to date.

Computer-Software, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

I Highly Recommend

Very easy to use, it really comes as advertised. Love how easy it is to collaborate and really like how the 'Pages' feature organizes my content.

No concerns based on my usage thus far.

Ajit
COO in Indien
Personalwesen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Handy and centralized access to sales playbooks and documents

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Klyck's intuitive design and user-friendly interface make it accessible to users of all technical proficiency levels, allowing anyone to easily manage and share content without requiring extensive technical expertise. Klyck seamlessly integrates media and content, enabling effortless sharing with both customers and colleagues. This streamlined process enhances collaboration, communication, and engagement, fostering stronger relationships and driving business success.

I used Klyck.io over a period of time, and did not find any cons or dislikes while using it.

Shruti
Brand Manager in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Everything that I need in Sales Content Management/Enablement Tool

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Klyck's user-friendly interface, reliable performance, and responsive support team make it an ideal choice for businesses seeking a content management and sharing platform that can adapt to their evolving requirements.

There could be a learning curve involved in getting familiar to all of its functionality properly.

Richard
Managing director in UK
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Klyck drives sales

Kommentare: Excellent

Use in front of customer, instant follow up with specific content

Nothing does exactly what is says it’s a really easy to use platform

Jeremy
Sales enablement manager in Frankreich
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Amazing professional and high responsive company

Company is all about people, this company has an amazing team, well built, highly digital and skills.

Nothing in mind at the moment , get ready for longtail sales in huge company that take years to decide

Jessica
HR Supervisor in Kanada
Metallabbau, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Klyck has helped streamline many of our HR practices

The Chat GPT feature is really cool. We have saved time and improved many of our HR practices such as onboarding and recruitment. Our files are organized now and it's great being able to easily share and collaborate with other teams.

There is nothing I have not enjoyed about klyck.

Darren
UK&I Sales Director in UK
Industrieautomation, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Feedback

Kommentare: Klyck has helped the efficiency on the sale force and enabled us to improve the customer experience while working with WAGO

NA- No issues or concerns with me and the tool - all issues sit with our IT team

CEO and Managing Director in Kanada
Kapitalmärkte, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Everything that I need in a Knowledge Management Tool

Kommentare: Klyck personnel were very accessible and knowledgeable. Would highly recommend the product and Company.

The product is intuitive and comprehensive. I didn't require extensive training or documentation - templates made it easy to get started and the product supported a logical, high-impact feature list.

I have not run into any limitations so far. It suits my needs very well.

Anwesha
Corporate Business Excellence in Indien

Effective Sales Enablement with Klyck

4,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Efficiently set up sales room digitally with engagement insights and analytics for various sales-related playbooks and documents—the ability to preview templates before finalizing their use. Onboarding is a breeze with their knowledgeable team.

The home page gets stuck while opening at times and does not open, which requires me to open the Klyck dashboard once again.

Steven
Digital Specialist in UK
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Fantastic Sales Enablement Tool!

The product is easy to use and has fantastic analytical data, to understand how both customers and users utilize the system and the functions it has.

Some of the user interface could be tweaked

Debasis
Senior sales and business development manager in Indien
Computer-Hardware, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Make teamwork efficient with Klyck

I like its content library feature, it helps to organize files for our team.

They should make the login experience more smooth.

Atani
Cybersecurity analyst in USA
Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Klyck simplifies workspace

It simplifies and gives all the necessary documents on hand in the right place and at the right time.

I dont think there's a feature i dislike enough to put it as a least liked

Rakesh
Director - Center of Excellence in Indien
Bildungsmanagement, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Expontential Sales Optimization and Growth Tool

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

1. Offers effective management of all our sales-related documentation and allows the creation of custom documents for use cases. 2. Digital salesroom can be extensively customized for presenting sales docs. 3. Deployment is a breeze with the help of Klyck's team.

1. The user interface and loading speed could be improved slightly.