Über DbVisualizer

DbVisualizer ist das universelle Datenbank-Tool für Administratoren, Entwickler und Analysten.

Erfahre mehr über DbVisualizer

The integration with different databases are easy. I used this tool to connect toVertica, MariaDB, and SQL.

I do wish when importing from a file it gave a bit more info in what is failing if applicable.

Bewertungen zu DbVisualizer

DbVisualizer hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 95 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du DbVisualizer bereits verwendet?

Dominik
Dominik
Senior Software Engineer in Deutschland
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

after all that years....

Kommentare: Extremely helpful on a day to day base for typical software developments needs

- SQL auto completion- runs on Windows and MacOS- Navigate within the relational database schema

missing some UI customizations and preferencies

Senior Data Wrangler in USA

DBVis for Analysts

Kommentare: I've had a great experience using this product. We continue to use it, even after 4 years.

I think the software is very easy to install and get going quickly. I helped choose the product for my team and picked it over many others, even the free ones! It works great for querying and updating data.

The free version is good but lacks a ton of power. You have to upgrade to the pro version to get most of the functionality that an analyst team needs.

Deepak
Technology Director in UK
Computer-Software, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

DbVisualizer is a fantastic tool for a Database developer or DBA

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Overall experience is very good, I am loving it.

Database diagrams and exporting results to multiple different formats

Not having autocomplete for stored procedures

Dan
Director of Research Administration Systems in USA
Hochschulbildung, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

DBVis a trusted application

4,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

DBVis is easy to use. I use it to write queries and export reports. I love being able to just click a button and have results in a format that I can share with stake holders.

Wish it had more mongo support. We are moving in the nosql realm more and more and want an easy one stop app to do it all.

Kim
Professional Research Associate in USA
Forschung, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Great tool that keeps on improving

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

I've been using dbvis for almost 20 years. It is reliable, has all the features I need, and keeps on improving to support more server types and add new features. I like its ability to build queries with column aids, to run large queries when necessary, to keep track of many database connections, and to run explain plan queries with visualization.

No problems really. I've stuck with it for a long time even though there are numerous competitors.

Merlin
Senior Data Engineer in Finnland
Computer-Software, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

One tool to rule all database connections!

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

I have been using DbVisualizer for the past 5 years and I have been quite accustomed with it so much that I do not look elsewhere. Whenever I change companies, I immediately recommend using this tools to others. Easy to use and has a lot of capabilities a database user needs

There can be minor issues when upgrade happens. Once after upgrade, all my connections were lost, and there were no backups found. I had to recreate them from scratch again. As a learning, I do upgrade often, and when I do, I take a backup of all the connections first.

Keith
President in USA
Computer-Software, Selbstständig

An excellent, full-featured, and intuitive database tool.

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: I've been a user for more than a decade, and can't imagine life without DBVisualizer. It not only saves me time, it helps protect the data from any accidental actions.

The feature set is remarkable, and an excellent value. Especially useful and robust are the data import/export features and the data and database structure editing tools.

In many years I have not had any problems or complaints.

Tomaž
Developer in Slowenien

Exploring Data is easy

4,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: DbVisualizer stands as a versatile and powerful tool for database management and analysis. Its intuitive interface, robust querying capabilities, and comprehensive feature set make it indispensable for my work

Intuitive user interface and excels in its querying capabilities. SQL editor is robust and feature-rich, offering syntax highlighting. Support for various database especially DB2 and Oracle.

No real conf about DbVis for now. Keep up the good work

Daryl
Product Director in USA

Using DB Visualizer in a multiple DB environment

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: I have been using DbViz for many years and it has always supported the databases I need to connect to and made it incredibly easy to connect to them.

Packed full of useful features and has always been able to connect to thje databases I need to connect to

There is nothing in the product that I have actively disliked or had problems with

Director in Neuseeland
Informationsdienst, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Our Go-to For Snowflake Connection

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Have used DbViz for over 10 years and one tool wouldn't be without for our data work.

It is very easy to set up and get going quickly. Full of way more functionality than we will use so haven't found any limitations. One small feature, it's an app you can close down and be right back to where you were once restarting your work/project.

No real downsides. Have started to use ChatGPT to write SQL so would be nice to have an AI interface or capability built-in.

Cindy
Principal System Test Engineer in USA
Fluggesellschaften/Luftfahrt, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

DbVisualizer is a great product for the money

I love to be able to open multiple tabs, to save my database commands by functionality, and the ability to view database tables and columns.

Sometimes queries are very difficult to stop and I have to go to AWS to check if they are still running and / or manually kill them.

Rob
Consultant in USA
Computer-Software, Selbstständig

DB Visualizer is My Choice For a Broad Number of Engines

This product is easy enough to use that I have even configured it for non-technical customers to allow them to easily browse and even edit data. There is some setup in those situations, but it is minimal (create the connection)

I love this product. I cannot think of anything that I am not happy with.

Dan
Associate Director, Enrollment Systems in USA
Hochschulbildung, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Outstanding product

Kommentare: This consistent interface provided by DBVis as we are constantly querying multiple databases from different vendors has made it easy to deploy and provide consistent examples to our user base.

quick storage of past query results is really helpful in determining what did and didn't work well previously. While script storage is possible, that has been time and again one of my go to resources.

I haven't really found any downside to the product yet.

Charles
Senior DB Engineer in Schweiz
Hochschulbildung, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Ideal if you need to deal with different RDBMS

The fact of using a single tool to access all the database types I had to deal with (PostgreSQL, MySQL, Oracle and MSSQL Server).

I find the need of installing the JRE a bit cumbersome. On the other hand this makes the installation flexible, because it can be installed on different OSs with the same user experience.

Josep Maria
CEO in Luxemburg
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Good product

Kommentare: It has a big impact on our performance increasing our capacity to develope SQLs

It's easy to use, it's very fast and it's easy to manage different databases

Sometimes it's complicate to use a friendly constructor for relations between tables

Jens
Expert Corporate IT Quality Processes in Deutschland
Automotive, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Perfect database visualisation

Kommentare: I like this tool very much. It's easy to use und brings very good features.

I like so mutch the feature to navigate in my databases.

At the moment, I dont miss any feature in DbVisualizer.

Florian
IT Systemadministrator/DBA in Deutschland
Computer-Software, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Connects to almost every database

DBVisualizer is our daily tool for querying databases like PostgreSQL, MySQL, SQL Server and Informix. It has many handy features like exporting Data to various formats, importing Data from Excel and CSV, auto completition, or editing result sets.

Not much to complain about, but application startup can take a while with a huge sql history.

Peter
Business Process Manager in Slowakei
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Big help!

Comprehensiveneyy from this SW .. i like it!

I miss MS Compact DB support. :( :(. :(

Matthew
Product Analyst in UK
Marketing & Werbung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

I've tried others but keep coming back to DbVisualizer

Great table / view navigation. Integrates easily with a wide range of databases, and support for others can be added pretty easily. I've used DbVisualizer with everything from Presto to SQLite over the years and it just works.

The autocomplete function is a little overzealous at times.

Computer-Software, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Review of DbVisualizer

Kommentare: DbVisualizer is one of the best multiple database management tools. I use it to manage, MySQL, MariaDB, PostgreSQL, DB2, Oracle, and H2. Really nice to be able to use one interface to address all these different databases.

Support for so many different databases!

I don’t like the new taskbar icon. It washes out a bit.

Natosha
Developer/Analyst in USA
Telekommunikation, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Ease of Data Analysis

Kommentare: DbVisualizer is my go-to data extracting tool!

Data Analysis is fast and easy; Easy to find table/field information and to pull sample data during development.

Seems like some of the sql keywords valid for the selected database don't always work in dbvisualizer.

Hans
Consultants manager in Dänemark
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

DbVisualizer help me as an consultant in my daily work at many different sites

Kommentare: :) :) :)

Works in many different environments. Easy to install and setup. Quick learning curve

All my settings are now and then lost at a customer installation. Properly due to a change in the server setting, but anyway annoying .

Matthew
Revenue Manager in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Great SQL tool

DB Visualizer makes it easy to run SQL queries against multiple systems quickly and easily. My productivity has improved because of how well it works.

I have not had any problems with DbVisualizer.

Daekyu
SAP Hybris Consultant in UK
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Easy and fast tool for SAP HANA DB

Kommentare: Dvis is easy to use and faster than database specific client tool.

It's faster than HANA studio to handle SAP HANA DB data.

ERD (Table reference diagram) is sometimes shown differently from actual.

Detlef
ETL developer in Deutschland
Bankwesen, Selbstständig

Easy to use for all types of databases

Work with different types of databases is nearly the same and i can use variables in SQL requests.

I would like to edit the column descriptions just in Place.