Über Firm360

Get More Done With Firm360. Save time and money with this all-in-one accounting management platform—the visibility you need.

Erfahre mehr über Firm360

Documents filing system, automatic sort out system non-exiting, search criteria limitation.

Bewertungen zu Firm360

Firm360 hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 52 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Firm360 bereits verwendet?

Crystal
Buchhaltung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

It's as close to one size fits all as you can get

Kommentare: Overall, I am very happy in Firm360. I was able to ditch what I felt was antiquated software (Thomson CS) and streamline processes. It is rich with functionality and can handle a firm that doesn't do JUST tax returns. I think a lot of firm management software focuses too much on just the tax work. Firm360 is much more than that and continues to improve constantly. I will be able to easily scale my business thanks to them.

Easy to implement, easy to use. It has many features, and they are making consistent improvements every month. The clients like it and have had no trouble accessing the client portal and using the document upload. I also like that you can merge documents into one PDF.

I wish there were a mobile app for clients and my firm. Sometimes I'm on the go and would like to take a quick note on a client with my phone. I also wish that you could structure things by folder, and send automated tasks for clients. Organizers (customizable) would be nice too.

vor 3 Monaten

Crystal - thanks for the input! FYI we are currently working on most of the items you mentioned on your "wish list" below so keep that feedback coming!

Janet

Love Firm 360!

Kommentare: Fantastic and amazing. Couldn't ask for a better software or support team. Would recommend this software to anyone.

This software is so easy to use. But before that even, if was even easier to implement and roll out to our team. We looked at many other similar products but they were either very costly or a lot of work to load data/ roll out/ learn. Firm 360 is the perfect solution! And their customer support team is amazing. We ask for tweaks or adjustments, and the same day we get a response. Frequently even, we get those requests met the same day or the day following. Can't speak highly enough of [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and their Firm 360 product!

Having to pay! ha! The only thing that would make this better is if it were free. But nothing worth having is free, so we are happy to pay for the service. We don't see ever making a change from Firm 360 at this point.

Cynthia
Administrative Manager in USA

Our Firm Review

Kommentare: Sometimes when we e-mail with questions, we hate that it has to be assigned a work ticket and then we get an e-mail back saying go to this link to get more information or try this when what we really want is for someone to pick the phone up and give us a call. We feel like there is not alot of customer service real time interaction.

We like that we can see at a glance on our dashboard what work we have assigned to us as it comes in and the appropriate staff check in the projects.

The staff who have to scan the docs to Firm360 under the clients' accounts would like to have the option of using Folders on the Documents Tab to help organize the docs better...similar to what we had with another software company. I don't like that I can't run a better time entered report to calculate payroll hours to be paid. The staff doesn't like that when we print a tax return from one software program it doesn't talk to Firm360 to scan the TR doc directly to the clients' folders...that we have to save to desktop then scan to Firm360.

vor 3 Monaten

Cindy - Wow! I am really sorry to hear that you feel this way. We want to make things right by you. 1) We have a toll free support phone number you can call any time. We will email you that info so you have it. 2) Some of your concerns can be accomplished, lets line up a call to review your processes and see if we can help you out 3) We are also reviewing your feedback for any enhancements we can add to the product, and will let you know as they are released. Thanks, Clay

Marian
Firm Managing Partner in USA

Daily Dashboard

Kommentare: Its a great tool that is easy to learn and navigate, and houses everything i need to run the work of my accounting practice.

I like that its a one stop shop to view and organize my to do. See where projects are, whats coming up due, and run reports on revenue coverage and client realization.

There are a couple small things i would do to beef up the planning and workflow. Mainly on how the information is viewed on my scrren. i wish i could see on my dashboard how many hours of work i have, so when I view my dashboard or my teams dashboard i can see who is overloaded and who isnt. An App for my phone would be great too!

vor 3 Monaten

Marian Thank you for this feedback

Ben
Senior Accountant in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

A Great Task Management Software

Kommentare: I love the easy to use software and tabs. Since the majority of us work remote it's a good "home base" to have to make sure all your tasks are being completed and on time.

I love having a centralized location for all my daily, monthly, and qtrly tasks. We can then break them down even further by different locations/departments.

I think there are some repetitive features within the software. Like activities, projects, and tasks. I feel like there could be only one or two of those options. Overall I think the software is user-friendly and very helpful for work-life organization.

vor 3 Monaten

Ben - Thank you for taking the time to provide us with this feedback!

Clay
President in USA

Firm360 time and billing is great

Kommentare: We mostly use it for tracking our time and generating invoices. Previously were using spreadsheets and QBO. This saves a lot of time and gives increased visibility into past billing. It still integrates with QBO and the invoices go in there.

We mostly use it for tracking our time and generating invoices, which is great.

For security reasons, they wont let users stay logged in, so we have to log in each day in the morning.

Marielle
Buchhaltung, Selbstständig

Firm360 for Bookkeeping Firm

I love that Firm360 functions exactly as the name suggests - it's a firm management software that covers all the bases. I looked for months for a solution that integrated time tracking, document management, and client task management in one solution. Firm360 is the only one out there.

I'd love a continuous client sync w QuickBooks Online

letztes Jahr

Marielle, Thank you for the feedback!

Jason
Managing Partner in USA
Buchhaltung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

You have to demo Firm360 BEFORE you make a final decision...

Kommentare: Overall, our experience has been great. It has been a quality firm management tool that allows us to really see where our staff spend their time and what are profitability is on individual clients and projects, whether those are hourly or flat-fee.

The deployment and integration with QuickBooks Online or other client info databases was a snap. The ability to quickly customize your projects, templates, billable items, staff rates, etc. was straightforward and not as time consuming as I thought it would be. The workflow had some glitches at first, but due to user errors and upgrades from the developers, we have it streamlined, and the process is going very smooth.

The addition of contacts to multiple clients can get messy. You have to know that a contact has been setup in order to access for another client. Once you get that down, you are okay.

vor 3 Monaten

Jason - Thanks for the feedback!

Kim
Tax Manager in USA

Firm 360 Review

Kommentare: We are more aware of who is assigned to what and the status of the projects and tasks. Invoicing is much easier that going through QuickBooks.

All the features we use are important to keep the firm running smoothly and efficiently.

There were some small bumps in the road at first, but the 360 Support Staff is awesome and helped in any areas we needed. I used to use a different practice management software at my former firm, and I will say 360 has more benefits and integrates well with our tax software.

vor 3 Monaten

Kim - Thank you for the feedback!

Judy
Office Manager in USA

My Personal Experience

Kommentare: Firm360 came into our firm at the right time. We had ample time to convert the data and get the flow set up before tax season began. The Firm360 staff was extremely helpful and answered all our questions (more than once sometimes). The product is easy to use and has allowed our company to streamline our processes.

Firm360 is very easy to use and often customizable to our firm. Software suggestions were always welcomed and often implemented. The staff are very helpful and always timely. The Invoice creation process was smooth and saved me a lot of time. I do love the User Manual.

As with any software, there are always features that can be improved and Firm360 is no different.

vor 3 Monaten

Judy - thank you for the feedback!

Cyndi

Firm 360 Goes Above & Beyond

Kommentare: So far our experience with Firm 360 has been great. This software is helping our employees know what they need to do and to stay on track and meet deadlines. It is helping our client data stay up to date and easily accessible to the whole firm. Also, which is a huge bonus, the [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] are wonderful to work with and strive to incorporate new ideas all the time. If you even think something would be nice to have, even if it's just a time saving feature, you let them know and they put it into action as quickly as possible. I see the software getting better all the time.

The sync to QBO feature makes Firm 360 very easy to use for updating client data, adding new clients, and most especially billing. Once you get used to having Firm 360 be the "driver" for client data having the sync to QBO automatic, you find that your firm's QBO file gets cleaned up pretty quickly and stays that way. The sync feature also makes billing out of Firm 360 so easy. You can create the invoice in Firm 360 and it flows right into QBO so that your A/R stays up to date.

The one feature I don't especially like about Firm 360 is that all clients must have a client number and that is how your client list is displayed. We have never used client numbers and having used QBO since our inception, we are used to having our clients listed in alphabetical order. Having the list displayed in alpha order helps when adding a new client to be slotted in automatically in it's correct placement. With the client numbering system, the clients are in no particular order so it makes my OCD go nuts when looking at the client list.

vor 11 Monaten

Cyndi - Thanks for the feedback! As a note to anyone that reads this, Firm360 values user feedback and implemented the option to disable "client numbers" shortly after receiving this review. Thank you. Firm360 Team

Debbie
Vice President in USA

First Time User Well Pleased

Kommentare: Love the program, love the team that is always responsive and take feedback into consideration for making their program better. An experience that has overwhelming been much better than prior experiences than other companies. Would recommend to others .

The software is user friendly, easy to learn. For the most part makes sense on how it flows. Once you have the knack of how it works with Adobe Acrobat life becomes much easier.

Non consistency within the program with Alphabetized lists . Report options and some of the billing analysis needs to be a bit more robust.

vor 3 Monaten

Thank you for this feedback Debbie!

Leigh
Communications Director in USA
Buchhaltung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Best option we found, love this tool!

Kommentare: 100% positive. We really do love the features we do use and the fact that we can grow into it so much more because it has so much to offer.

We shopped for a long time before choosing 360. Once we found it and talked with their staff, we instantly felt all the niggles and reservations disappear. We knew this was the program for us, and it has been such a godsend to our practice. We regret nothing. You won't either.

The most difficult thing is having to change how you run your practice to incorporate the program. Change can be hard, and setup takes time, but it's worth it in the end. Any struggle you have with the software is either misusing it or the staff can add it as a feature pretty quickly. They're very responsive in either case.

letztes Jahr

Leigh - Thank you for the feedback. We love to hear that our users are having success with Firm360!

Janice
Office Manager in USA

Can't operate without Firm360

Kommentare: We now have a view of pending and closed projects, how much time is being spent on a client, and all those other pesky management dynamics that keep your business' "black hole" to a minimum.

The software is incredibly easy to learn and use. Firm360 staff work hard at fixing issues quickly and are very responsive to feedback.

The report and search functions are still in the early days and need to be fleshed out. Right now many reports have to be exported to csv then created in excel. The search/filter functions aren't available on all input fields. There is no true integration with Outlook.

vor 3 Monaten

Janice - Thank you for taking the time to provide this feedback!

Virginia
Office Administrator in USA

Still learning all aspects of Firm360

Kommentare: So far...so good. As mentioned earlier, I'm still learning and I look forward to finding all the benefits that F360 has to offer me as a user with our business.

I like the search field and it shortens my time in looking for a specific client along with their project or information. I like the ease of creating an invoice as well as how to apply a payment and later being able to review all that information. I'm still learning different aspects of the product and how to use them to my benefit.

When a client uploads a document to the portal, I would like to receive some form of notification that a document has been uploaded. Asking the client to email us saying there is a document uploaded doesn't seem right. I would also like to see a hyperlink that can be clicked on when you "add a contact" so you can toggle back and forth if needed. I don't like going "out of a client" and then have to search for another one that was tied to the first one.

vor 3 Monaten

Virginia - Thank you for the feedback! I believe the couple of things you mentioned can be accomplished, we will reach out to show you how.

Danielle
Business & Office Manager in USA

Firm360 works for our small firm

Kommentare: Onboarding Firm360 was an entirely collaborative process. From the initial demonstration through training and customization,[SENSITIVE CONTENT] were completely hands-on. All of our suggestions and recommendations were fully understood and applied to the software in ways that made our migration much easier. As with any switch to a firm management software, the more use it, the better and more comfortable you become with it.

Firm360 is pretty intuitive and highly customizable.

Less clicks is always better in any software. As they continue to improve and adjust, the number of clicks should decline.

letztes Jahr

Thank you for the review and feedback!

Catherine
Accountant in Kanada

My Thoughts on Firm360

This software is amenable, flexible and supportive. It is capable of managing different aspects of our practice, from straight-forward corporate year-end file preparation, to the longer-term steps of an Estate project, and specialty tax engagements.

A teeny-tiny quirk of the timer - when using the timer, if I go off the page to work in another window, the timer stops moving, although it's keeping proper time in the background - I can't come back to the window to see how much time has passed. I have to post the time to see the total.

vor 3 Monaten

Catherine - Thank you for this feedback!

Melissa
Principal in USA

Great Option for Small Firms

Great onboarding, customer service response is terrific, easy to use

administration/management needs improvement when using the software via mobile

letztes Jahr

Melissa, thank you for your feedback!

Kim
Accountant in USA

I Love Firm360!

Kommentare: It has been wonderful to take 4 different systems that we had to be in to do our jobs and knock it down to one system. We are now able to look in one place for everything that we need to know about our clients. From an administrative point of view, we can see so many more things than before and we only have to go to this one system to find what we need.

I love how it is so intuitive! It has everything that you need to know about the client right there at your fingertips, from communications to invoicing and all of the documents that pertain to engagements that we are performing for our clients.

I haven't found anything that I don't like about this system yet.

letztes Jahr

Kim, Thank you so much for the feedback! We love hearing that we have had a positive impact on firms like yours.

Glenn
Senior Tax Accountant in USA

Firm 360

Kommentare: I have had a very satisfactory experience with Firm 360. I have no negative comments at this time. I find Firm 360 to be a very useful program

This software is very user friendly. I have not had any difficulty navigating the various menu options. The ability to upload or download files is extremely simple. I like the time and project tracking. It is very helpful with keeping up with the progress of the projects I am working with and I receive notices if additional info has been added to a project.

I really have not had any difficulties yet. Much better product that what we had previously

vor 3 Monaten

Glenn - Thank you for this feedback!

Robert
Accounting Project Coordinator in USA
Buchhaltung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Lots of features with a learning curve

As a user, the simplest and most straight-forward part of the software is the time tracking. It's easy to clock in and out. Coding the hours, so they're appropriately billable to the right clients is a little tricky to understand.

Of the other features I've explored, project/task management has been challenging. For example, I have a few items in a project that need to be sequential, but that is either an all-or-nothing feature.

vor 3 Monaten

Robert - thank you for the feedback.

Mark
Principal in USA
Buchhaltung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Finally moved to the digital world

Kommentare: The software is phenomenal, anything we did not understand was clearly explained when we called for help. If we had an issue it was addressed within hours in most cases and even the training was top notch. We are very old school and they helped teach us how to utilize the software to better manage our workflow and practice management.

Easy to set-up super product support great analytics for firm management

I still want to touch the paper, but I don't need to as it is all digital

letztes Jahr

Mark, Thank you very much for the feedback!

Betsy
Enrolled Agent in USA

Review of Firm 360

Kommentare: It has allowed us to have all our practice management and document management information in one software and has save time in the process.

The software is very easy to use and did not take a lot of time to learn.

Would like to have the client number show on the view document popup window.

vor 11 Monaten

Thank you Betsy for the feedback! UPDATE - client number has been added to the popup window, thank you for the idea!

Melanie
Client Services Administrator in Kanada

Year One of Firm 360

Kommentare: We use Firm 360 on a daily basis to track billable/non billable hours + extract reports to track trends.

Most impactful feature for our daily use is time tracking used for billable hours. Navigation is easy once you work with the program for a while.

Some search/integration/report features could be better- the Firm 360 team are open to suggested improvements.

vor 3 Monaten

Melanie - Thanks for your input!!

Kelly
President in USA

Small Multi site firm

Great tool for multi users to keep track of project management. Great utilization for clients portal and all staff to have access to help clients. Firm 360 did a great job of helping make multi site a possibility.

Do not use qb online. Would like to have better integration or more robust reporting options.

letztes Jahr

Kelly - thank you for the feedback! We do support QBO integration, we will be reaching out to see if you would like to enable that.