Über Firm360

Get More Work Done With Firm360.

Streamline your practice with our all-in-one platform has everything you need to run your firm.

Erfahre mehr über Firm360

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Haben Sie Firm360 bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Janet L.

Love Firm 360!

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Fantastic and amazing. Couldn't ask for a better software or support team. Would recommend this software to anyone.

This software is so easy to use. But before that even, if was even easier to implement and roll out to our team. We looked at many other similar products but they were either very costly or a lot of work to load data/ roll out/ learn. Firm 360 is the perfect solution! And their customer support team is amazing. We ask for tweaks or adjustments, and the same day we get a response. Frequently even, we get those requests met the same day or the day following. Can't speak highly enough of [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and their Firm 360 product!

Having to pay! ha! The only thing that would make this better is if it were free. But nothing worth having is free, so we are happy to pay for the service. We don't see ever making a change from Firm 360 at this point.

Clay L.

Firm360 time and billing is great

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: We mostly use it for tracking our time and generating invoices. Previously were using spreadsheets and QBO. This saves a lot of time and gives increased visibility into past billing. It still integrates with QBO and the invoices go in there.

We mostly use it for tracking our time and generating invoices, which is great.

For security reasons, they wont let users stay logged in, so we have to log in each day in the morning.

Bookkeeping Associate in USA

360

Kommentare: Easy to set up, easy to use.

Client project management made easy. Set up recurring projects for easy monthly tracking.

Not enough customization options. Dashboard could use more sort options.

vor 5 Monaten

Hello! Thank you for your feedback, we would love to talk in more depth about how we could make the system work better for your team. No name was provided, so if you are interested, please reach out to our support team to setup a call so we can see how we can help!

Diana S.
Office Manager in USA

It is worth to buy!

It is easy to use, all team is aware of projects..especially billing

So far I do not see a Con, but i will definitely update the review if any

vor 2 Monaten

Diana - Thank you for your feedback!

Marielle K.
Buchhaltung, Selbstständig

Firm360 for Bookkeeping Firm

I love that Firm360 functions exactly as the name suggests - it's a firm management software that covers all the bases. I looked for months for a solution that integrated time tracking, document management, and client task management in one solution. Firm360 is the only one out there.

I'd love a continuous client sync w QuickBooks Online

vor 5 Monaten

Marielle, Thank you for the feedback!

Marian M.
Tax Partner in USA

Best Decision Ever

Kommentare: We love it. It is cost effective for small firms, and easy to use.

I love how everything is situated in one program. Its nice to have everything at my fingertips. My team enjoys how easy it is to use, and the project management features crucial to how my Firm functions each day. Time entry is easy, and forecasting work is a breeze.

Invoicing is a little clunky. There are features of the invoicing i like, but i tend to want to customize my invoice more, with multiple lines. I have a work around within QuickBooks after i post the invoice so it works. Reporting and running reports of time by employee by project can be improved a bit. I'd like to be able to see more metrics like a by user then by project realization. We'd like to use reports to support bonuses and compensation, and we don't quite have all the features yet to feel comfortable that we can accurately run the analysis for compensation purposes.

vor 6 Monaten

Marian - Thank you so much for the feedback! We are putting your ideas on invoicing and reporting improvements on our roadmap, and someone from the team may reach out if we have any specific questions about your needs.

Leigh A.
Communications Director in USA
Buchhaltung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Best option we found, love this tool!

Kommentare: 100% positive. We really do love the features we do use and the fact that we can grow into it so much more because it has so much to offer.

We shopped for a long time before choosing 360. Once we found it and talked with their staff, we instantly felt all the niggles and reservations disappear. We knew this was the program for us, and it has been such a godsend to our practice. We regret nothing. You won't either.

The most difficult thing is having to change how you run your practice to incorporate the program. Change can be hard, and setup takes time, but it's worth it in the end. Any struggle you have with the software is either misusing it or the staff can add it as a feature pretty quickly. They're very responsive in either case.

vor 5 Monaten

Leigh - Thank you for the feedback. We love to hear that our users are having success with Firm360!

Danielle S.
Business & Office Manager in USA

Firm360 works for our small firm

Kommentare: Onboarding Firm360 was an entirely collaborative process. From the initial demonstration through training and customization,[SENSITIVE CONTENT] were completely hands-on. All of our suggestions and recommendations were fully understood and applied to the software in ways that made our migration much easier. As with any switch to a firm management software, the more use it, the better and more comfortable you become with it.

Firm360 is pretty intuitive and highly customizable.

Less clicks is always better in any software. As they continue to improve and adjust, the number of clicks should decline.

vor 5 Monaten

Thank you for the review and feedback!

Melissa B.
Principal in USA

Great Option for Small Firms

Great onboarding, customer service response is terrific, easy to use

administration/management needs improvement when using the software via mobile

vor 5 Monaten

Melissa, thank you for your feedback!

Kim T.
Accountant in USA

I Love Firm360!

Kommentare: It has been wonderful to take 4 different systems that we had to be in to do our jobs and knock it down to one system. We are now able to look in one place for everything that we need to know about our clients. From an administrative point of view, we can see so many more things than before and we only have to go to this one system to find what we need.

I love how it is so intuitive! It has everything that you need to know about the client right there at your fingertips, from communications to invoicing and all of the documents that pertain to engagements that we are performing for our clients.

I haven't found anything that I don't like about this system yet.

vor 5 Monaten

Kim, Thank you so much for the feedback! We love hearing that we have had a positive impact on firms like yours.

Cyndi H.

Firm 360 Goes Above & Beyond

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: So far our experience with Firm 360 has been great. This software is helping our employees know what they need to do and to stay on track and meet deadlines. It is helping our client data stay up to date and easily accessible to the whole firm. Also, which is a huge bonus, the [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] are wonderful to work with and strive to incorporate new ideas all the time. If you even think something would be nice to have, even if it's just a time saving feature, you let them know and they put it into action as quickly as possible. I see the software getting better all the time.

The sync to QBO feature makes Firm 360 very easy to use for updating client data, adding new clients, and most especially billing. Once you get used to having Firm 360 be the "driver" for client data having the sync to QBO automatic, you find that your firm's QBO file gets cleaned up pretty quickly and stays that way. The sync feature also makes billing out of Firm 360 so easy. You can create the invoice in Firm 360 and it flows right into QBO so that your A/R stays up to date.

The one feature I don't especially like about Firm 360 is that all clients must have a client number and that is how your client list is displayed. We have never used client numbers and having used QBO since our inception, we are used to having our clients listed in alphabetical order. Having the list displayed in alpha order helps when adding a new client to be slotted in automatically in it's correct placement. With the client numbering system, the clients are in no particular order so it makes my OCD go nuts when looking at the client list.

vor 2 Monaten

Cyndi - Thanks for the feedback! As a note to anyone that reads this, Firm360 values user feedback and implemented the option to disable "client numbers" shortly after receiving this review. Thank you. Firm360 Team

Mark A.
Principal in USA
Buchhaltung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Finally moved to the digital world

Kommentare: The software is phenomenal, anything we did not understand was clearly explained when we called for help. If we had an issue it was addressed within hours in most cases and even the training was top notch. We are very old school and they helped teach us how to utilize the software to better manage our workflow and practice management.

Easy to set-up super product support great analytics for firm management

I still want to touch the paper, but I don't need to as it is all digital

vor 5 Monaten

Mark, Thank you very much for the feedback!

Betsy H.
Enrolled Agent in USA

Review of Firm 360

Kommentare: It has allowed us to have all our practice management and document management information in one software and has save time in the process.

The software is very easy to use and did not take a lot of time to learn.

Would like to have the client number show on the view document popup window.

vor 2 Monaten

Thank you Betsy for the feedback! UPDATE - client number has been added to the popup window, thank you for the idea!

Kelly B.

Small Multi site firm

Great tool for multi users to keep track of project management. Great utilization for clients portal and all staff to have access to help clients. Firm 360 did a great job of helping make multi site a possibility.

Do not use qb online. Would like to have better integration or more robust reporting options.

vor 5 Monaten

Kelly - thank you for the feedback! We do support QBO integration, we will be reaching out to see if you would like to enable that.

Ken B.
CPA/Shareholder in USA

BGC Firm360 Review

Kommentare: Great experience!!!

It allows you to use time and billing, project management, document management, A/R management and client management all on one platform. It is truly a time saver and is very cost effective.

I don't have anything I dislike about Firm360

Kayla C.
Staff Accountant in USA

Great Software

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Firm360 has improved my day to day experience at work by providing a sort of dashboard that holds all the days activities and information in one place.

It is easy to navigate to client information quickly. The time management feature is also great to keep up with billable hours.

It would be nice to have an integration/app for a tablet to use when customers come in the door.

Sonja P.

Great at organizing

Kommentare: I used to manually keep track of leads. With Firm360, all of my leads are in one place and I can include notes which helps me remember what was discussed. Plus, I can set reminders if I need to do any follow up.

The biggest thing I like about using Firm 360 is that I can send and/or receive documents securely without a lot of hassle. Our firm is still in the process of setting up our projects, but for what we have done, it is wonderful to have some organization for the company.

One thing that I find I'm missing is the email function to be able to send and reply to emails.

vor 5 Monaten

Sonja - Thank you for the feedback, we really appreciate it!

Julie H.
Payroll Processor in USA

Strate Accounting & Payroll - Julie

Kommentare: After a years time, I would be happy to share my review on Firm360. We really do need to set aside the time to utilize the program to its full capacity to fully understand its benefits.

We are still very early in the game learning the software and utilizing its features in our office. We are struggling to set aside the time to learn with the current volume of work in our office. I feel after we have a stronger knowledge of the software, we are not going to know how we functioned without it.

Wish that we could see the email correspondence when we send documents to our clients.

vor 5 Monaten

Julie - Thank you for the feedback! We would love to have a call to go through some things with you and get your usage up. I would also like to let you know that your feedback about email correspondence has been heard and we are going to prioritize it for this summer.

Chris T.
CPA in USA

Great Product

Firm360 is a great product because it provides you the features you need without adding so many options that the product becomes bloated and not user friendly. The team behind Firm360 is also very responsive to customer support issues and quickly resolves issues to get you back up and running.

Nothing comes to mind, but perhaps some of the categories on the client information page are unnecessary.

vor 5 Monaten

Chris, Thank you for the feedback!

Marie P.
Administrator in USA

Firm 360 use

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Having a full overview of everything in one place has helped in problem solving & answering any questions that may arise in relation to clients or staff.

Having all the features of project, document & time management along with client billing all located in the same platform has saved time and made it easier to review content.

Continuous enhancements have solved any minor negative aspects to any of the features.

Natalie C.
Partner in USA

360 far outshines the other products on the market

The project dashboard is great. You can view projects for certain team members at a glance.

Some reporting features need to be implemented.

Morgan J.
Staff Accountant in USA

Firm 360

This product is very user friendly and easy to use. I love the project function of it and being able to keep up with tasks that need to be completed.

My least favorite thing about this software is client uploads. Having an easier option to combine all of their documents into one file would be helpful.

vor 5 Monaten

Morgan, Thank you for your feedback!

Chris T.
Buchhaltung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Where have you been all my career?

Kommentare: We just completed our third training call and feel well prepared to complete full implementation.

We have struggled to have an easy to use, easy to access with 2-factor authentication, and useful firm management system. We have used three different systems to cover what this one does. It is fast and laid out well. The company is small so customer service is excellent. You are working with the ones that built the system.

I don't have many cons for this system.

vor 5 Monaten

Chris - Thank you for the kind words! Hearing that we have made a difference in your firm is what it's all about!

Ronnie B.
Accountant in USA

F360 Review

Time tracking is easy to use, as well as the dashboard

Need to be able to place a priority on projects and tasks

vor 2 Monaten

Ronnie, Thank you for the feedback! We are actually working on some additional ways to prioritize projects as we speak so keep an eye out for release notes. UPDATE - project priorities have been added

Jessica G.
Einzelhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Firm 360 Review

I like having all my clients in one spot and being able to upload documents for each client. The search feature for the clients and documents is a great feature.

I have not found anything that I would change at this time.

vor 5 Monaten

Thank you for the kind words! Glad to hear we have been able to help your company.