Über CONTENIVE

Kostenloses automatisches All-in-one-System für die Verwaltung sozialer Netzwerke und Messaging-Apps

Erfahre mehr über CONTENIVE

As I am Test engineer so always check functional and non functional on app. Based on my experience can say that POSTOPLAN easy to use even if you are a beginner, It has a very good interface.

Switching platforms is ALWAYS hard for the team. More videos would have made this smoother.

Bewertungen zu CONTENIVE

CONTENIVE hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 351 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du CONTENIVE bereits verwendet?

Weini T.
Weini T.
Manager in Kasachstan

Really usefull tool for SMM

Kommentare: Really useful tool for beginners and pro SMM managers. Its cheap, its easy to use, this tool need everything to make you job easy.

One of the most liked "feature" is price, compare to similar applications, Postoplan is very affordable. I love calendar post ideas, this is the best feature, in my opinion. Also, its very easy to use, Postoplan is perfect for beginners.

I wish developers can add more filter options in calendar. If you are managing multiple accounts and posts per day, calendar can be overcrowded. But, you are fine if you are dealing with one account and few posts per day. hopefully devs can add more sorting options for "list" view, for example: sort by creation date, sort by posting date, sort by content type date, etc.

Asma A.
Asma A.
Senior Test Automation Engineer in Pakistan

The best tool to automate and boost your business

5 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: This application has many great features like automating your different social media content on a single platform with multiple accounts. It doesn't require days or hours to manage all accounts and post single content on all your required accounts you can schedule it according to your customer/viewers' availability.
It covers most of the famous and top rating social networks like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Slack, and Linkedin. I would say this application is a great help for all those who are managing their business via social media networks. Price is very reasonable and also the trial version is obviously a plus point. It gives a good suggestion to boost your business if you're running out of ideas.Overall great experience.

I am working as an Automation engineer and I really like things that follow some kind of automation. This feature of 'Post scheduling according to availability of customer/audience'. PostoPlan has attracted me to this app.

I have liked almost all of its features except the pricing especially the days for the trial version It could be of 20-30 days trial. Also, it would be great if they release it mobile application. Need to give more options in accounts.

Digital Marketing Specialist in Kasachstan
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Good social media management tool losing competition through its poor development strategy

Kommentare: Postoplan is a good tool for social media publishing on autopilot. It helps with daily tasks related to social media management, but it lacks so many tools that other competitors have now and it makes us frustrated as we have to switch between various tools. I really wish the guys success and want them to be profitable and prosperous, but I doubt Postoplan can be competitive without following the trends in social media management and keeping up with their competitors.

Postoplan offers a nice solution to scheduled posting on social media platforms. They provide a content calendar that you can use in case you run out of ideas on what to post and what to time your post to. They have a basic built-in image editor and an image generator. The top-up plans for additional credits are quite reasonable. It allows inviting team members and control what they publish. Social inbox is also available if you want to reply to messages from your social media accounts inside the software.

When they just started out they were quite advanced, but, unfortunately, the team of developers at Postoplan seems to have switched from the main course and almost stopped releasing updates. In the meantime, their competitors are actively developing. The new software called Radaar has gone the extra mile in terms of features and functionality to become a one-stop shop. Postoplan has not added graphic tool integrations like Canva and Crello, instead, they started developing and wasting time and resources on their own graphic tool. They do not have a link shortener built-in which is essential for social media nowadays. Therefore, users have to jump back and forth between various tools, most of which are now standard in competitors' products. What they need to do is to have a look around and see what competitors are doing and keep up with them. So sad the tool almost stopped its development after such a great take-off. It would be great to have monitoring queries for specific keywords mentioning brands and products and a password vault and analytics and other tools that some other competitors provide in their standard package.

Miloš S.
Miloš S.
Game Developer in Serbien
Unterhaltung, Selbstständig

This is the best tool and only tool you need for managing your accounts

Kommentare: POSTOPLAN helped me a lot, saved me time with all tools in one place, saved me money, and gave me every analytic I need for easier tracking my accounts

- I don't need additional tools for management, everything I need is in one place - Price is reasonable for everything you get -It's easy to use -You have all the social media apps, more than other programs

- Everything is perfectly fine - I would like to see my language (Serbian) between one to chose - Maybe add TikTok, Youtube, and e-mail?

Kashmala K.
Kashmala K.
UAT Tester in UK

CONTENIVE, A Personal Secretary of your OWN!!

4 letzte Woche Neu

Kommentare: In this growing digital marketing world where many Influencers, people like us have been using Digital Social Media Platforms to express their thoughts, their content and have taken over the social media completely, each day the number of Influencers is increasing exponentially, and so does the concerns of syncing all their social media platforms, their content, time management and prioritizing our own-self and many such raising concerns are a lot to handle. All these concerns have been taken effectively by the use of Contenive with its Monthly Subscriptions Bundle Plans where I can select max of 5 of my Profiles, frequently use to deliver my content and connect it with the corresponding business, Filled out a short form, was provided with a content plan that is currently used as the main guide for the pages development. Get your content scheduled and that’s all and ready to go. All tracked and managed in one place.

Contenive is the need of the digital world independent influencers. The idea and the innovation to the digital Marketing World. Contenive is that personal secretary, handling all the work on our behalf and boosting it to max next level. A valuable resource to must have!! And that’s also at our leverage. User-friendly, easy-to-use Interface to handle your Social Media Profiles all in one place. It intrigues more and more with all the services it provides and benefits One word Cool! with its insights and analytics Reports. Using AI Tech to boost your Profiles and its content to the best, and coming from the IT Sector I believe we are heading to a new world of Revolutions with such Product and Services. A perfect balance of your work and personal life!!

Its monthly Subscriptions to have discounts for its prolonged users and I think it should include youtube going forward as Youtube is itself one of the leading media platform with a lot of users and viewers

Tamara D.
Advisor in Montenegro
Hochschulbildung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Postoplan saves your time and helps you be more efficient when working on social media

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

If you are involved in social media marketing, you certainly need various tools that are user-friendly and that will allow you to easily use or navigate through different accounts. If you are looking for something like that, Postoplan is a tool that will provide you with all these benefits. How? By simply integrating different platforms that you will access through one channel. In addition, automating posts, scheduling content posting, a large number of available images, posts, etc. will only make your job easier. Instead of "walking" through applications, using Postoplan will do everything from one place - and the time you save, you will use to create even better content. So, in order to be visible on social networks, effectively manage content, reach a large number of users and respond effectively to their requests, Postoplan will provide you with great help. Also, the price of the application is more than tempting - you pay $ 1.9 per month. However, if you pay for the whole year, you will get two months for free.

The free version is only available for 7 days. I believe it would be better if this period is a bit longer, at least 30 days.

Tamoor H.
Tamoor H.
QA Analyst in Pakistan

Stay one step ahead on social media using the POSTOPLAN social media management tool

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Overall I would highly recommend POSTOPLAN for social media management. It is a very powerful and helpful tool. If you are a beginner at social media management then you should give it a try to POSTOPLAN. They have a fantastic support/help team and you can ask about anything that confuses you while using. One more additional thing is that you can manage all your social media accounts from one platform by using only your smartphone.

I am a person who does a 9 am to 5 pm job five days a week. I am a social media influencer as well. It was very difficult for me to manage my social media accounts in a very limited time. I have a YouTube channel, a Facebook page, an Instagram account, a LinkedIn account, and a Telegram account. To manage all these accounts a big company may hire a social media manager but that was not the case for me. One day I came to know about POSTOPLAN and from that day managing all my social media accounts has become very easy and affordable. I was looking for this kind of platform and finally, I found it. The other important thing is that you can start the free 7-day trial. Top features I like the most: You can stay one step ahead by scheduling posts on your social media accounts You can start your free 7-day trial just after signup You can Edit and generate photos It is very easy to use so you can plan your content very fast Its User interface is very colorful You can analyze the stats You can choose how many social network accounts and messengers you need and, as such, do not pay for extra pages.

Some people might feel hesitant to use this tool but POSTOPLAN provides a free 7-days trial so you could become familiar.

Officer in Pakistan
Hausmeisterservice, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

So Helpful

5 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: They have an exceptionally basic and direct UI to use in a couple of steps. As the client can without much of a stretch register and interface its profile and the remainder of the work is finished by Contenive.

Appears to be amazing! Contenive is the one, that gives the best of its administrations for individuals with the weight of stresses dealing with their social stages. On a solitary stage, they offer every one of the types of assistance that virtual entertainment the executives incorporates from duplicate composition, planning, and presenting on informing the clients. With their administration, one can undoubtedly carry on with their life as they need as opposed to conveying the strain of web-based entertainment work. By having its administration, one can feel mechanized with their ideal work which Contenvie is accomplishing for them. Through its worldwide acknowledgment, they are offering quality substance administration on an entirely reasonable financial plan. They keep their client fulfilled by having the quantity of an exceptionally capable group and various strong AI instruments. Furnishing the substance with importance to the client's business.

Provision of multiple social accounts at once can be messy sometimes, overall it is managed.

Mirza S.
Mirza S.
Software Tester in Bosnien und Herzegowina

It is very helpful for content creators, in terms of automation and time-saving

5 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Basically, it saves a lot of time, as you can do a lot of things from a single platform and automate a bunch of repetitive boring tasks, there is no need to visit several social media profiles to add content, or to interact with the audience. In terms of statistics (if it's at all possible) I'd like to see which devices are my visitors using, so I can better optimize content for different screen sizes.

The product is pretty easy to use and set up, I firmly believe that non-technical people would have a breeze using it. When I write a blog I don't want to have to share it manually on each separate social media profile I have, instead of managing these things from a single place saves a lot of time, and the fact that I can automate a lot of the boring repetitive stuff enables me to use the time save for more creative activities. A very useful product!

I would keep working on the FAQ and keep improving the tutorial, they are very good from my perspective but I work in IT and have to read technical docs all the time, for the average computer user it would be quite useful to make the tutorials even more visual. Having more video tutorials, which are voiced, with step-by-step instructions - just keep them updated when some features change.

Anna patricia C.
Anna patricia C.
Innovations and Product Development in Philippinen
Verpackung und Container, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

POSTOPLAN: Your Own Social Media Manager

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

With all the special features to manage my social media accounts including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, I can say that POSTOPLAN provides topnotch and quality service with an affordable price. Postoplan offers features such as: scheduled posting on social media platforms, content calendar where you can plan your contents and campaigns and they also have a basic built-in image editor and image generator. This platform really takes the burden of posting and managing different social media accounts every day. It is really a game changer. This platform really helped me to plan my contents ahead of time, thus, helping me also in increasing online reach and visibility. The analytics feature also helped me understand what my target audience likes and what content works. This is great tool specially if you are handling a lot of social media accounts.

I can say that there are no downsides. Maybe increasing the free trial period will be advisable.

Muhammad I.
Muhammad I.
Digital Marketing Manager in Pakistan

“ A Great Digital Marketing Management Tool ”

Kommentare: It has been a great experience with POSTOPLAN. Due to it's low pricing and great features. The interface is user friendly. I started using a few months ago and it is too easy to use. I have synced all my accounts and can schedule and manage posts by using postoplan. Best thing about postoplan is that it's too easy to use and its GUI is much interactive. My professional life becomes so easy. Highly recommended for people managing multiple social media accounts on daily basis. The tech support team is also highly responsive.

I think Hubspot is really killing it with integrated marketing and sales tools. I used to work for a smaller agency where we used their suite, and it worked perfectly for us. There are multiple platforms to manage, so even if for a day I spend less or no time on one platform, I won't be missing out on updates and posts on that platform. The template editor is something not to be missed. It is also a great feature while designing posts. Excited for the upcoming updates and analytics section.

As lack of YouTube videos continue, I turned to e-mail customer service. I was a beginner and I really had to study and figure out POSTOPLAN to achieve my goals. It was not daunting or negative but it required will power and some creativity to figure it out. LinkedIn not being included in free version was a con for me. Calendar is also a place which can be improved.

Md. faiyjul kabir R.
Md. faiyjul kabir R.
Content Writer in Bangladesch
Schreiben & Editieren, Selbstständig

No More Spending Long Hours On Social Media Management

Kommentare: As a freelance content strategist and social media manager, I need to use various tools to plan my content and post it daily to different social media accounts. POSTOPLAN made all these a lot easier for me, where I can connect numerous accounts of different social media platforms to streamline my workflow.
It saved me a lot of time in the last few months. Now I solely focus on planning and writing content and leave the rest on POSTOPLAN. It has a rich gallery from where I can use relevant images in my content. After I have started using this tool, my clients have also been very satisfied.
While some features of POSTOPLAN are really intuitive, some other features need a lot of improvement and polishing. Price was a great factor for me while choosing this tool. But the functionality should improve with time to sustain itself in a world where competitors are growing faster.

• POSTOPLAN has an extremely easy UI that is great for beginners. No one might ever require any tutorial at all to traverse the amazing features. • The price is very competitive. As a freelance content strategist, not spending a whole lot of money on automatic content management is a big deal for me. POSTOPLAN offers most of the features similar high-end tools have, but at a very affordable price. • I just loved the calendar. With this, planning content for different social media accounts of my clients becomes so convenient. Now I spend a lot less time planning or posting content. Rather, I focus on creating quality content for my clients. • Connecting social media accounts to POSTOPLAN and replying to business messages from there is one of my most favorite features. As I need to manage several accounts, switching over and over again is what I hated most.

• I faced some issues with some accounts that got disconnected several times for no reason. Even though I could connect them back, I headed to the customer service to report this issue. They responded to me a bit late. Though the customer service was satisfactory, I think they should respond faster. • There was a built-in graphics tool, but it wasn’t convenient for me to try a new interface. Rather I would like to have popular graphic tools integrated into their software to get the most out of the tool. • Many of their competitors are progressing faster. So, it’s not the right time for them to sit back relax. It’s time to buckle up and move forward to overtake their competitors in terms of features and functionality.

Razvan N.
Razvan N.
Business Strategy Consultant in Rumänien
Professionelles Training & Coaching, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

The most complete social media management platform

Kommentare: What I can ONLY do with Postoplan is to integrate Whatsapp, Facebook Groups, Linkedin, and Instagram, and Google My Business in the same calendar and to unify the visual and social media strategy. And use it differently for different projects.
It is a great advantage not to have to think about how many social media accounts you have and if you can add one or two.
Also, the cost of VIP is very good. I would say even small compared to the competition.
So what do I like:
2. Social media accounts grouped by Projects (as a kind of Clients)
3. Categories for posts

It is assumed that a social media management platform should help me manage multiple social media accounts in one place and ask me for money for features. But 99% of the companies in the market, however, do the opposite: they charge me as a client for each additional social media account, but they do not offer me management functionalities. Postoplan is an excellent counterexample: it gives you access to ALL relevant social media accounts (including Whatsapp !!!). And there is only Ryzely (who has the same model of business ​​but has not yet reached maturity). And it has something extraordinary also: the possibility to group social media accounts in Projects (as a kind of client) which helps a lot in management. And extremely important: categories of posts, extremely useful in social media strategy. Plus it has acceptable calendar management features (not at the level of CoSchedule that I used for almost a year but perfectly acceptable). I will also see the analysis ones as they are along the way. So what do I like: 1. Provides access to ALL social media accounts regardless of the package of services 2. Social media accounts grouped by Projects (as a kind of Clients) 3. Categories for posts And I also like the business model that charges how much you use the platform, not by the number of social media accounts used.

I think he still needs more tutorials, help sections and a good design review.

Nikhil V.
Marketing Head in Indien

A high ROI Automated Marketing Tool Kit that deserves a Try

Kommentare: The platform came as a blessing in disguise. Having limited budget and resources and ambitious digital and social marketing plan, the un-restricted and holistic offering was nothing like anyone else. Now I do not struggle anymore with keeping my channels updated regularly and users engaged, do not have to do daily review and push of content and most importantly I can closely see what is working for me and what’s not. In terms of features, easy of use and small learning curve, I had a great experience with them, found them to be best in market. As a first time user , I would have expected more flexible trial plan with more features and possibly a plan linked with volume of usage and number of users, if it makes sense for someone to go for it.

I particularly liked that irrespective of the number of users, the cost remains the same. The number of platforms on offer and features in even free plan are attractive and ends up saving 100's of $$ in marketing cost. The plan plan cover more attractive platform and small fees negative high saving on marketing costs. The most impressive is the fact that all the scheduled posts actually go ahead and get's shared unlike some bad experience in past with few other platforms I had tried. Themes are add-on which is not directly beneficial but it helps break the monotony of using an interface with you actually switching to new one every few days.

Some of the most popular of platforms are not provided in free trial period which many users might actually want to try with and then make a decision, not everyone would like to pay before they use it and find it attractive

Muhammad T.
Muhammad T.
Social Media Manager in Pakistan
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

An AMAZING tool for Efficient Work

Kommentare: Postoplan is a tool that comes in very handy to people who use Social Media for marketing and awareness. It decreased my time wastage by a huge margin because it allowed me to handle all of my social media pages and accounts from one platform. Overall, I had an amazing experience using Postoplan. I will most probably even move over to the Pro packages because of the amazing UI And UX. Definitely recommended for everyone!

Postoplan is truly an amazing software because it has allowed me to do my work without any pain of switching over to different pages and accounts to post a single picture or video. Through this tool, I can access and use all of my social media accounts within a second or two. It even allows users to schedule posts for the next week or so. The ease of access and smoothness is one of its amazing features. Loading times, receiving emails and verifications, using the posting features and everything else was quick and smooth. There were no waiting periods or delays at all! Secondly, I loved the UI and colour themes. Very appealing and exquisite. The site had a user-friendly layout and is fairly very easy to navigate and search throughout the website. Furthermore, the referral plan will help out all the users as well. They are giving away a huge margin of the Pro Plans fees for free through the referral system. This actually shows that the website is customer-friendly and long term users are their first priority. Overall, I had an astounding experience and I will use it in the future as well!

This tool is a huge success except for a few missing things. For example, there is no way to post Facebook stories, which is a significant feature of Facebook promotion. Secondly, Google+ is a vast platform that cannot be accessed through this tool. I kept looking for it, but the search went in vain. Another thing that needs a few fixes and tweaks is the preview menu. It is not very accurate and does not show the name or profile picture of the social media accounts which we want to post on. The names can be slightly different over different social media platforms but this tool does not track that. One problem that I faced was while connecting my Instagram account to this website. I kept on receiving an email from Instagram that there has been a suspicious login activity in my account. This problem should be amended quickly. Whatsoever, the pros still outweighed the cons. After these few adjustments, the website will be perfect!

Guillermo B.
Guillermo B.
Consultor en Marketing in Argentinien
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

the best content planner for social media

Kommentare: I started testing it first because I needed to schedule stories for Instagram. However, I found that it had a lot more features, so now I manage multiple accounts (FB, Instagram, Twitter, and Linkedin). Also WhatsApp groups and everything is going great.
Also, I made recommendations and tech support implemented the features in days. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.

Very versatile to use. Very simple. The user interface is very clear and complete. The support is excellent, in my case they responded to every suggestion I made, implementing the functions I needed in days. Allows you to PROGRAM STORIES. The best! The date suggestions are amazing. There is nothing like it on the market, I assure you after months of searching.

It happened to me on some accounts that got disconnected from Instagram and I had to reconnect them. It seems more like an Instagram problem than a Postoplan problem.

Clara G.
Clara G.
QA Software Engineer in Argentinien

Interesting tool to manage social networks, all from one place!

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I love how easy and intuitive the app is. I used to work as a Social Media assistant and I can still remember how I went crazy trying to deal with posting so many thing in short notice, since we wanted to keep our instagram followers engaged with our content, and this tool would have been very useful back then. I will definitely keep it in mind for future reference if I have the opportunity to take on this kind of role. I totally recommend this if your goal is to manage different accounts and most importantly SAVE TIME!

I love it how you can have all social media accounts (at least the most popular ones) in one place. Networking is very important nowadays, specially considering our current global pandemic situation, in which many of us depend on our laptops to work. This app is great to organize your posts, specially if you need to take advantage of your free time and want to plan ahead for future posts, determining exactly the day and time you want to publish them. It's nice to be able to connect different accounts to manage all of them directly from one place, that's very useful and it saves a lot of time. I love how you can check the exact preview of the post, simultaneously in each selected account, even if pictures/videos are included.

I think eventually this could also be a downloadable app for the mobile devices (I didn't find it in app store so I'm guessing it hasn't been implemented yet). When using the Picture generator, it would be nice to have a warning message alerting user that picture cannot be published until text has been input in the fields "enter main text" and "Enter additional text", since it is not entirely obvious that this step is missing in order to proceed, but other than that it's great how you can choose the size and you see the preview right away. Specially for instagram, since at least myself I have different apps to get the right size before I want to post something so it is very useful to have a built in graphic editor.

Jeremy B.
Writer in USA
Schreiben & Editieren, Selbstständig

Gotta Love It When a Postoplan Comes Together

Kommentare: I don’t particularly like jumping onto social media, but I recognize that social media is where the fans are (assuming I have fans, which I don’t, but I’m working on, sloooowly). So, having a presence in some form is important. Fortunately, Postoplan makes it possible for me to “make an appearance” without having to set foot on the grounds. It’s a bit like being the rich celebrity who was a nerd in high school but now flies his helicopter over the 10-year reunion site, waving at his former classmates before flying off to another party. Instead of digging into the rabbit holes of catching up with the football star, head cheerleader, pep squad captain, chess club team members, and so on (or in technical terms, getting lost in the newsfeed), the famous former nerd can simply say, “Here’s my appearance,” and then move on. Social media schedulers like Postoplan can simulate that experience for me without me having to be a rich and famous former nerd who owns a helicopter. Is it shallow? Probably. Is it convenient? Definitely. Best part, I can write my social media updates before bed and send them out at lunchtime next Tuesday, or whenever I’m likeliest to get views. So, what will I be doing at lunchtime next Tuesday? Eating lunch! What will I not be doing? Not writing social media updates, that’s for sure. Postoplan makes it possible for me to eat lunch on Tuesdays while leaving an impression on social media at the same time.

Connects to Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn—all services I use. Also connects to Instagram, which I don’t use, but a lot of people do, and this is its prime draw because Instagram is notoriously difficult to schedule updates with. (There are more services, but I don’t use them all.) Also comes with a handy template editor for creating graphical updates, analytics for engagement, tags to identify the types of posts going out, and evergreen posts that can be sent on certain days of the week. There’s also a “special day” calendar for anyone who likes theme posts. And that’s just for starters.

Filtering social media reports seems incomplete. For example, I can check my Twitter and Facebook stats without issue, but LinkedIn doesn’t appear to offer any reports (even though I can confirm my posts reaching the platform at the right time). Not sure how this works for the other social media outlets. Reports also seem to accumulate rather than focus. In other words, if I see “900 views,” this doesn’t mean I got 900 views on this post. It means I’ve got 900 views on this platform since my first Postoplan post, three months ago. I’m not against having an accumulation model, but I’d like to also be able to toggle for individual posting stats. If this is possible, I haven’t figured out how.

Naeem A.
Naeem A.
Software Engineer in Pakistan

Postoplan is such a great and wonderful management tool

Kommentare: The web page design is really good and user friendly. That's a great idea to schedule posts and stories for multiple social pages from one platform. It's statistics and rescheduling post option is excellent. Handling of different social media accounts are really hard but Postoplan made my life really easier. I was started it from twitter account just to test it. Does it will be publish posts for my account in selected time slot and I really love it after seen my posts on time. I'm a freelancer and Postoplan is a great tool for me by using I can easily schedule my post for my social media account like Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram and Twitter. Postoplan giving such a great opportunity for freelancer to make a real money just by using their referral link. It's easy to use and all the platforms are available specifically in this time of pandemic. We can save a lot of time by scheduling. Postoplan all features are good but the great feature is we can post into our social media accounts without logging in to each account.

We have a good option to handle personal and work accounts separately. Calendar management is really easy to use and effective showing all the posts with dates. The price is really affordable as per other social media management tools. POSTOPLAN is really good for the beginners those are looking for social media management tool. Dark mode feature also available. POSTOPLAN providing all the latest features as compare to other social media management tool. It is very useful applications for business people and for their professionals. It allows you to create a content-plan and easy to share with management for approval. It is very convenient tool because you can post in 16 different languages for reaching out to different cultural audience. Highly recommended to all social media users. I'm really impressed with the Postoplans and pricings. Quite easy to use and set up. I'm excited for the upcoming updates and analytics section.

Should be all famous platforms in free trial. POSTOPLAN does not have any mobile app they should have to release an app it really convenient for user. Statistics are not in detailed view. It's just shown the number of publications. We are not able to see people's who responded on your posts.

Gor N.
Gor N.
Marketing Manager in Armenien

All in one Platform to rock Marketing Compaign

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I am working as a Marketing Manager and this platform provides all the necessary functions to manage the team and raise the efficiency of marketing campaigns. I own a small Digital Marketing company and I can surely confirm that after starting to use this platform my life became easier. The feedback from our team members is also very positive. The functionality is well targeted and we use all functions and features. It became a practice for me to represent Postoplan to my potential clients and it really increases the chance that they will take our services. So, I pay very little money for this platform but I receive much more benefit. This small investment brings me more profit.

The first thing that I can affirm is that I always open this platform with pleasure and passion. It motivates me and my team in our daily work. I even didn't imagine that it's possible to have all those functions in one platform. I especially liked the functionality to create different projects and roles for our employees. I can say what I need to use to handle all my daily work is Postoplan: plan the strategy of marketing campaigns, create daily tasks for me and for my team and follow up the tickets(it's really good project management tool as well), evaluate the results of our work generally and on individual bases, manage social media pages with more passion, safe time for creative ideas. I also liked the UI/UX of the website as it's very user friendly and attractive. Different themes make my life more colourful and I never get tired of using this platform. The price is low and is affordable even for small companies. So, I highly recommend this tool.

I think there is a potential to make the platform greater. I would propose to further develop the followings: 1. Graphics Editor is poor. It has only simple features and that forces me to use external tools. 2. The user guide is well-designed but in my opinion, if there would be a short video-guide it will make the life of new customers easier. 3. It would be great to have a function of comprehensive analysis. Currently, the platform provides statistics function but I see there huge potential for development.

Tony O.
Tony O.
Growth Hacking in Mexiko
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Cheap doesn't mean bad

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Teams collaborating, clients seeing our work, and analytics are usually expensive, I recommend this tool to EVERYNOE! Amazing.I'm a fan.

They changed the payment method; instead of the number of accounts, they receive income when you get more posts, but the amount and the price are super affordable. Best of all, they include the analytics and instagram stories. So it's not only one thing, they're unique, and I tried others but nothing like this, easy and effective, and cheap, and versatile... Even the mascot it makes me smile :), the colors are relaxing and easy to work with. Summing up: Stop paying crazy amounts of money for other solutions and support this amazing.

Sometimes, when I programmed a post with accents or symbols, it gives me an error when I post on Instagram, but it's easy to change. You can post emojis, there are some of them but not all. I copy paste them from other websites, so it-s not a big deal and we understand that it's a constant development of the product so we support them and we will wait to see this small thing solved.

Inna K.
Inna K.
Cruise Manager in Russland
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

A Pleased Customer

Kommentare: After completing a course for Social Network Management I've started several new projects about travelling where I share my own experience of being a Cruise Manager and support everyone who nowadays doesn't have an opportunity to travel. Im fairely new to POSTOPLAN but truly impressed with all of the options and quality of the service it offers.
This system allows to easily manage several networks at the same time – an amazing help with the online life & business that saves the most precious thing - my time.
Im thankful for a free version that gives a chance to test the application features and one more time to prove that you have made the right choice. This software easily manages by itself as much as sometimes the whole marketing department does. It covers absolutely all most popular and favorite social networks: Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Telegram. One of the features I really like is a convenient event calendar with pre-prepared content posting option. Once all of the content is nicely planned you can be sure that none of the holidays or special events will get missed.
In addition, all of my posts will be published – if necessary, in all of the networks at the same time as the application will send it to all of the group or profile subscribers automatically.
Super low price on Pro-Account gives access to some extra functions, though if you dont really want to pay $1.4 per month to upgrade for Pro - you can still easily publish posts with the free account as

- Easy access, easy to understand, easy to use both on the phone and laptop. - Before I had to work in all of the social networks separately, now – I manage all at once and can control what posts were posted, when and in which network. - I can plan my posts for a day or fill the whole week or month at once. - The publications are now nicely scheduled and appear in my networks with better consistency than before. - When you run out of your own ideas – the application has many more to offer, you can easily use them or adapt them to your needs.

- No access to Pinterest account, but I'm sure it will be soon improved. - Would be nice to have access to several accounts without opting for Pro feature. - Some adverts are a little bit annoying, but it's a very minor thing. - Nothing much to add as the application is really helpful and didn't disappoint me so far.

Xavier T.
Director in Venezuela
Grundschul- & Sekundarbildung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

POSTOPLAN EL MEJOR SERVICIO A TU ALCANCE

Kommentare: Gracias a este maravilloso servicio he podido mejorar ciertos aspectos en mi centro de trabajo, organizar mis ideas y gestionar mejor mi mensajería e interacción con los clientes. La forma de poder comunicar mis ideas y que las entiendan de una forma tan fácil es increíble. También he podido gracias a ellos atraer la atención del público para generar más ventas y llevar el marketing de mi negocio a un nuevo nivel. Realmente es el servicio que he estado buscando desde hace mucho tiempo, por el hecho de agilizar tiempo, y encontrar un grupo de profesionales que logren agilizar ciertos aspectos del negocio. Estuve mucho tiempo buscando una clase de servicios que me ayudarán a gestionar las redes sociales del centro educativo de mi trabajo, y que en cierta forma pudieran ayudarme a gestionar los diversos mensajes de mis clientes; hasta que por fin encontré el mejor servicio en toda la web. Sin duda alguna los recomiendo 100%, son gente responsable, un equipo trabajador y con una visión de trabajo muy organizada, y lo mejor de todo es que están dispuestos a solucionar cualquier interrogante.

Lo más importante para mí es el servicio, y la calidad de atención; siempre con el objetivo de lograr planificar, publicar y administrar de forma óptima el contenido para cada semana en la institución donde trabajo: POSTOPLAN es una maravilla de servicio, tan impactante que es una herramienta útil que agiliza los procesos creativos de los negocios, y lo mejor es que el contenido es 100%original. La forma de poder comunicar mis ideas y que las entiendan de una forma tan fácil es increíble. También he podido gracias a ellos atraer la atención del público para generar más ventas y llevar el marketing de mi negocio a un nuevo nivel. Realmente es el servicio que he estado buscando desde hace mucho tiempo, por el hecho de agilizar tiempo, y encontrar un grupo de profesionales que logren agilizar ciertos aspectos del negocio. Estuve mucho tiempo buscando una clase de servicios que me ayudarán a gestionar las redes sociales del centro educativo de mi trabajo, y que en cierta forma pudieran ayudarme a gestionar los diversos mensajes de mis clientes; hasta que por fin encontré el mejor servicio en toda la web. Sin duda alguna los recomiendo 100%, son gente responsable, un equipo trabajador y con una visión de trabajo muy organizada, y lo mejor de todo es que están dispuestos a solucionar cualquier interrogante.

No haberlos encontrado antes, ya que gracias ha ellos he podido aumentar gran parte de mis ingresos.

Nadir B.
Software test engineer in Pakistan

My SMM hero !

Kommentare: The overloaded stress of being occupied and burden of handling all the social media entities in individual manner has been solved. My overall experience has been exceptional and remarkable, now there is no need for me to worry about my content getting late or delayed for publishing. The exotic features of photo editor and over more than 700 post ideas calendar is the real deal in this fast paced world of social media marketing and digitalization and I would definitely recommend this to all those who are following their hectic routine of SMM.

In POSTOPLAN ease of access and convenience is at its peak, as being a user I am able to handle multiple social media accounts at a single platform. Apart from that automated posting and publishing is a tremendous way to minimize your social media management hectic free. Integration with third party tools makes it even more better to remove the extra hustle. With extraordinary flexible pricing options and in-app features such as photo editor and post ideas calendar what else can one need to manage his or her social media activities. I am simply loving it all the way

Apparently this product covers up all the possible needs and wishes of SMM managers, users and organizations. Although maintaining the quality of service would be expected as currently their services are outstanding in all aspects.

Ali K.
QA Engineer / Football Scout&Agent in Türkei
Sport, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

POSTOPLAN helps you to save time

Kommentare: It is very user friendly and easy to create simple posts with custom images being allowed to be selected and modified on the application, with a click you are able to share it on different channels.
I have enjoyed using the free trial and can easily recommend.

The application has more than one cool feature so I will list here the things I liked the most: Automation is the key feature nowadays in any business. Automating your posts with a scheduler is one of the things I liked. Having the possibility of posting a post from a single interface is another lifesaver. You don't have to spend minutes/hours posting the same content from different social media accounts. The application gives the possibility to use it as a team and manage different roles. This makes the app available for both single users and business clients as well. Photo editor page offers you lots of stock images in different categories where you save another time instead of searching an image on the web for making your posts visually better. Not only finding an image for your posts but also application allows you to edit the image, you can crop, resize, add your own logo, add text etc. Thanks to this, for instance by adding a logo and text, you make your image look more professional on social media. So all of these features are combined in a single application with a user friendly design. Moreover, the website design itself is very user-friendly. You don't get lost and you are finding whatever you need even without any tutorial or demo. It took me seconds to figure out how the application works.

The trial period is just a week. It would help people to engage more for having a longer period of trial period.