Über Conte.ai

Kostenloses automatisches All-in-one-System für die Verwaltung sozialer Netzwerke und Messaging-Apps

Erfahre mehr über Conte.ai

As I am Test engineer so always check functional and non functional on app. Based on my experience can say that POSTOPLAN easy to use even if you are a beginner, It has a very good interface.

Switching platforms is ALWAYS hard for the team. More videos would have made this smoother.

Bewertungen zu Conte.ai

Conte.ai hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 403 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Conte.ai bereits verwendet?

Alys
Alys
Marketing Strategist
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Great for social media managers and Instagrammers

Untertitel auf Deutsch sind im Videoplayer verfügbar
Md. Faiyjul Kabir
Md. Faiyjul Kabir
Content Writer in Bangladesch
Schreiben & Editieren, Selbstständig

No More Spending Long Hours On Social Media Management

Kommentare: As a freelance content strategist and social media manager, I need to use various tools to plan my content and post it daily to different social media accounts. POSTOPLAN made all these a lot easier for me, where I can connect numerous accounts of different social media platforms to streamline my workflow.
It saved me a lot of time in the last few months. Now I solely focus on planning and writing content and leave the rest on POSTOPLAN. It has a rich gallery from where I can use relevant images in my content. After I have started using this tool, my clients have also been very satisfied.
While some features of POSTOPLAN are really intuitive, some other features need a lot of improvement and polishing. Price was a great factor for me while choosing this tool. But the functionality should improve with time to sustain itself in a world where competitors are growing faster.

• POSTOPLAN has an extremely easy UI that is great for beginners. No one might ever require any tutorial at all to traverse the amazing features. • The price is very competitive. As a freelance content strategist, not spending a whole lot of money on automatic content management is a big deal for me. POSTOPLAN offers most of the features similar high-end tools have, but at a very affordable price. • I just loved the calendar. With this, planning content for different social media accounts of my clients becomes so convenient. Now I spend a lot less time planning or posting content. Rather, I focus on creating quality content for my clients. • Connecting social media accounts to POSTOPLAN and replying to business messages from there is one of my most favorite features. As I need to manage several accounts, switching over and over again is what I hated most.

• I faced some issues with some accounts that got disconnected several times for no reason. Even though I could connect them back, I headed to the customer service to report this issue. They responded to me a bit late. Though the customer service was satisfactory, I think they should respond faster. • There was a built-in graphics tool, but it wasn’t convenient for me to try a new interface. Rather I would like to have popular graphic tools integrated into their software to get the most out of the tool. • Many of their competitors are progressing faster. So, it’s not the right time for them to sit back relax. It’s time to buckle up and move forward to overtake their competitors in terms of features and functionality.

Guillermo
Guillermo
Consultor en Marketing in Argentinien
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

the best content planner for social media

Kommentare: I started testing it first because I needed to schedule stories for Instagram. However, I found that it had a lot more features, so now I manage multiple accounts (FB, Instagram, Twitter, and Linkedin). Also WhatsApp groups and everything is going great.
Also, I made recommendations and tech support implemented the features in days. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.

Very versatile to use. Very simple. The user interface is very clear and complete. The support is excellent, in my case they responded to every suggestion I made, implementing the functions I needed in days. Allows you to PROGRAM STORIES. The best! The date suggestions are amazing. There is nothing like it on the market, I assure you after months of searching.

It happened to me on some accounts that got disconnected from Instagram and I had to reconnect them. It seems more like an Instagram problem than a Postoplan problem.

Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Good social media management tool losing competition through its poor development strategy

Kommentare: Postoplan is a good tool for social media publishing on autopilot. It helps with daily tasks related to social media management, but it lacks so many tools that other competitors have now and it makes us frustrated as we have to switch between various tools. I really wish the guys success and want them to be profitable and prosperous, but I doubt Postoplan can be competitive without following the trends in social media management and keeping up with their competitors.

Postoplan offers a nice solution to scheduled posting on social media platforms. They provide a content calendar that you can use in case you run out of ideas on what to post and what to time your post to. They have a basic built-in image editor and an image generator. The top-up plans for additional credits are quite reasonable. It allows inviting team members and control what they publish. Social inbox is also available if you want to reply to messages from your social media accounts inside the software.

When they just started out they were quite advanced, but, unfortunately, the team of developers at Postoplan seems to have switched from the main course and almost stopped releasing updates. In the meantime, their competitors are actively developing. The new software called Radaar has gone the extra mile in terms of features and functionality to become a one-stop shop. Postoplan has not added graphic tool integrations like Canva and Crello, instead, they started developing and wasting time and resources on their own graphic tool. They do not have a link shortener built-in which is essential for social media nowadays. Therefore, users have to jump back and forth between various tools, most of which are now standard in competitors' products. What they need to do is to have a look around and see what competitors are doing and keep up with them. So sad the tool almost stopped its development after such a great take-off. It would be great to have monitoring queries for specific keywords mentioning brands and products and a password vault and analytics and other tools that some other competitors provide in their standard package.

Usman
Usman
Lead SQA Engineer in Pakistan

Happy POSTOPLAN User

Kommentare: Firstly, it provides the ability to manage my social media accounts at one place just like a library where I can find the solutions of my need easily. This platform is outstanding for daily social media management with high usability for newbies, so one can start using this platform without any manual or user guide. Comparatively this tool is reasonable and highly recommended.

This platform is user friendly with good color scheme and visual graphics, it meets all my need in managing social media. Best features for scheduling with date suggestions and content calendar. This tool is economic in terms of price and use.

Product meets all my need; I really enjoying the working on POSTOPLAN, this product is offering actually what I’m looking for. I’m happy user of POSTOPLAN:)

Jeff
Jeff
CEO in Ruanda
Computer-Software, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Metador Inc

Kommentare: I have even more fun while I plan an advertisement on POSTOPLAN.
this software strengthens my creative spirit,
I design an advertisement according to my preferences, according to the vision of our company using the tools available in the platform.

Interface is easy to understand, the design respects ergonomic principles, meets our expectations. We like it.

POSTOPLAN has only one payment method "BANK"; I recommend integrating PayPal because a large number of our customers pay this way.

Asma
Asma
Senior Test Automation Engineer in Pakistan
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

The best tool to automate and boost your business

Kommentare: This application has many great features like automating your different social media content on a single platform with multiple accounts. It doesn't require days or hours to manage all accounts and post single content on all your required accounts you can schedule it according to your customer/viewers' availability.
It covers most of the famous and top rating social networks like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Slack, and Linkedin. I would say this application is a great help for all those who are managing their business via social media networks. Price is very reasonable and also the trial version is obviously a plus point. It gives a good suggestion to boost your business if you're running out of ideas.Overall great experience.

I am working as an Automation engineer and I really like things that follow some kind of automation. This feature of 'Post scheduling according to availability of customer/audience'. PostoPlan has attracted me to this app.

I have liked almost all of its features except the pricing especially the days for the trial version It could be of 20-30 days trial. Also, it would be great if they release it mobile application. Need to give more options in accounts.

Mohit
Mohit
QA Lead in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

It is Better than other tools.

Kommentare: I'm really happy to use this tool because it really saves my time and money.

This great automated tool helps me to know the engagement, reach, reposts, impressions, and many more things about my post which really helps to know that I'm reaching the correct audience. I could able to manage my all social media accounts in one tool mainly my Instagram account. It saves my a lot of time and money because of just those amazing features that I was not able to use in the previous tools. I do schedule my posts and Postoplan posts at right time. I can easily do marketing and reaching to a large audience with hashtagging, and many more features helping me to publish my content. It couldn't be possible without Postoplan. Thanks, Postoplan!

It contains a limited number of languages.

Belona
Belona
Lawyer in Georgien
Vermögensverwaltung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Happy and satisfied with the Experience!

Kommentare: The software assists user to solve social media marketing tasks in a simple manner. Application helps to deal with all customer's posts in one space and it's extremely time saving.

The application is simple and user-friendly. It is very effective and flexible to change routine. The application assists you to save time and make arrangements in an easy manner. It gives the easy and simple way towards customer fulfillment. Application makes it very simple to schedule posts and respond to comments. The Software design is attractive and nice. Work system is so easy to under5stand.

As per my user experience I have not faced challenges yet. I find the software simple, nice and user-friendly. e

Weini
Weini
Manager in Kasachstan
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Really usefull tool for SMM

Kommentare: Really useful tool for beginners and pro SMM managers. Its cheap, its easy to use, this tool need everything to make you job easy.

One of the most liked "feature" is price, compare to similar applications, Postoplan is very affordable. I love calendar post ideas, this is the best feature, in my opinion. Also, its very easy to use, Postoplan is perfect for beginners.

I wish developers can add more filter options in calendar. If you are managing multiple accounts and posts per day, calendar can be overcrowded. But, you are fine if you are dealing with one account and few posts per day. hopefully devs can add more sorting options for "list" view, for example: sort by creation date, sort by posting date, sort by content type date, etc.

Maham
Maham
SQA Engineer in Pakistan
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Best Social Media Management & Marketing Tool

Kommentare: It has been a great experience so far. Great pricing and features. The interface is user friendly. My productivity time is increased and now I spend more time in planning, designing and content creation as automated posting has lessen the hassle. Highly recommended for people managing multiple social media accounts on daily basis.
The tech support team is also highly responsive.

Really impressed with the plans and pricings. Quite easy to use and set up. Post scheduling on social media platforms is among the best features offered by POSTOPLAN. There are multiple platforms to manage, so even if for a day I spend less or no time on one platform, I won't be missing out on updates and posts on that platform. The template editor is something not to be missed. It is also a great feature while designing posts. Excited for the upcoming updates and analytics section.

Some of the most popular of platforms are not provided in free trial. Haven't observed any drawback yet. Things are going really smooth at my end.

Jeremy
Writer in USA
Schreiben & Editieren, Selbstständig

Gotta Love It When a Postoplan Comes Together

Kommentare: I don’t particularly like jumping onto social media, but I recognize that social media is where the fans are (assuming I have fans, which I don’t, but I’m working on, sloooowly). So, having a presence in some form is important. Fortunately, Postoplan makes it possible for me to “make an appearance” without having to set foot on the grounds. It’s a bit like being the rich celebrity who was a nerd in high school but now flies his helicopter over the 10-year reunion site, waving at his former classmates before flying off to another party. Instead of digging into the rabbit holes of catching up with the football star, head cheerleader, pep squad captain, chess club team members, and so on (or in technical terms, getting lost in the newsfeed), the famous former nerd can simply say, “Here’s my appearance,” and then move on. Social media schedulers like Postoplan can simulate that experience for me without me having to be a rich and famous former nerd who owns a helicopter. Is it shallow? Probably. Is it convenient? Definitely. Best part, I can write my social media updates before bed and send them out at lunchtime next Tuesday, or whenever I’m likeliest to get views. So, what will I be doing at lunchtime next Tuesday? Eating lunch! What will I not be doing? Not writing social media updates, that’s for sure. Postoplan makes it possible for me to eat lunch on Tuesdays while leaving an impression on social media at the same time.

Connects to Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn—all services I use. Also connects to Instagram, which I don’t use, but a lot of people do, and this is its prime draw because Instagram is notoriously difficult to schedule updates with. (There are more services, but I don’t use them all.) Also comes with a handy template editor for creating graphical updates, analytics for engagement, tags to identify the types of posts going out, and evergreen posts that can be sent on certain days of the week. There’s also a “special day” calendar for anyone who likes theme posts. And that’s just for starters.

Filtering social media reports seems incomplete. For example, I can check my Twitter and Facebook stats without issue, but LinkedIn doesn’t appear to offer any reports (even though I can confirm my posts reaching the platform at the right time). Not sure how this works for the other social media outlets. Reports also seem to accumulate rather than focus. In other words, if I see “900 views,” this doesn’t mean I got 900 views on this post. It means I’ve got 900 views on this platform since my first Postoplan post, three months ago. I’m not against having an accumulation model, but I’d like to also be able to toggle for individual posting stats. If this is possible, I haven’t figured out how.

Priyadharsini
Co-founder in Indien
E-Learning, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Firm to alter stressful work atmosphere.

Kommentare: I own a small educational technology company, like an online learning platform. As a startup, my teammates and I faced numerous challenges in managing and creating content. We made the decision to ask for a platform that provides content management services for aid. Fortunately, we have a platform called Conte.ai. When we originally bought the service, we had grave concerns. We later understood that by asking for help on this site, Conte.ai, we had made the proper choice. This platform has been very helpful in managing our content as well as the services they provide for social media management. They also provide user-friendly interfaces and features like social media integration, calendar management, and copywriting, analytics, and AI technology. My stressful work atmosphere altered after I hired the assistant from this firm.Since they offer customer care around-the-clock, we might frequently ask for help and receive a prompt answer. The team was also really attentive, kind, and professional. The management of the schedule and advertising are crucial because we are an Ed-tech firm. They have been providing the best social media marketing services, which has increased my sales. I'm hoping that this company will assist me in achieving significant revenue this year.I would urge anyone looking to expand their business with confidence and at a reasonable cost to use this platform. I can only remark that they are fantastic.

Using this tool to manage our material has been really beneficial.They offer management services for social media.User-friendly interfaces with various features.Good customer service.

I don't currently experience any cons.My satisfaction with their services is unwavering.

Kirill
Kirill
Thecnology Servives Excutive in Kasachstan
Essen & Trinken, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Optimization of posting time

Kommentare: Social media spends a lot of working time, but it’s impossible to abandon them. This is an important marketing tool. Our company requires keeping social networks up to date, with minimal staff time. Postoplan allows managing posting to several social networks at the same time, without need for login to each social network. It supports Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest and allows scheduling posts ([SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]) and maintain a posting calendar with the convenient post’s categorization ([SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]).

- Calendar configuration is flexible and convenient. It allows to create content-plan and easy to share it with management for approval. It usually took time to approve content marketing strategy. The Postoplan calendar shows the overall list of posts with dates, what the post looks like, and allows to edit post from calendar screen. - Ability to group accounts by Projects. I keep all accounts in one hand - personal and work, and it is important for me not to mix it and separate personal and work posting. - Free account allows to connect 8 social networks. I needed to make choice between several tools, and it is important for me to test the tool in action before submitting a budget for approval.

- I didn't find stories publication on Facebook. Now stories an important tool for promote and attract attention of subscribers. Does the developer plan to implement this feature? - Statistic reflects only the number of publications. You will not see here the audience's response to your post. Is it possible to add displays of how many likes or comments each post has gained?

Jessica
Jessica
Proofreader in Spanien
Bildungsmanagement, Selbstständig

The best solution for my small business

I started my own proofreading business less than a year ago and, although I enjoy it immensely, it started to take a toll on my work-life balance. I was spending hours creating and posting content to advertise my business, whilst my real passion lies in the work I do for my clients. When I was searching for a social media manager to help me out, I came across Conte.ai. I was a little dubious at first, knowing that the service is pretty new, but I’m so glad that I took the gamble. After a short questionnaire, Conte.ai began to produce top-quality content which is automatically posted on my social media. I am amazed at how easy and fast the whole process is! The content includes excellent graphics and wording. Everything looks so professional. I no longer have to spend long hours trying to think of new ways to engage my audience- Conte.ai does everything for me. The service requires minimal maintenance from the user each month. Now, I have much more time to focus on my family and relax, as well as run my business. Plus, the price is an absolute bargain and much cheaper than hiring a social media manager. I have already noticed an increase in clients who have discovered my business through social networks. I highly recommend Conte.ai.

I haven't found anything that I don't like about Conte.ai yet and will continue using their services.

Andrey
Andrey
Software Engineer in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Daily posting automation with a low entry threshold

Kommentare: I tried this app because I need to automate daily posting for my brand accounts on multiple platforms. It’s important for me to be able to post on LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Telegram, and Postoplan supports them. I’ m glad that Telegram is included, because many auto-posting platforms don’t have it. Another good thing is a low entry threshold – it took me just a few steps to automate my first posts. I’ve signed up, then connected my accounts, then set the first post, that’s it. You even don’t need to look for ideas for a new post, if you don’t want to – it’s possible to choose from proposed posts and pictures. For me it’s a good option, because I’m trying to post at least 3 times a day and sometimes a feel lack of ideas.

I like that this service makes content recommendations, it’s helpful. It even has reminders like “in this day Falcon 9 was successfully landed by SpaceX”, cool! Another thing that I find very useful is an “adding frequently used hashtags” feature. It is a “must have” and I don’t understand why some other services don’t offer it. I’m also glad to see Telegram in the list of available platforms – it’s a big part of the market nowadays and still not many automation services support it. One more thing that I like is a bird-eye-view calendar that can shrink and expand depending of amount of content. The price is also good for me.

Built in graphics editor seem to be an excessive feature for me, because I prefer to use an external one. Professional graphics editors are also better than built in ones. Also, it has proposed pictures and in some categories they are too outdated. It would be great to have a vk.com platform integration also. I don’t like that post suggesting option changes only the day and doesn’t change the time of the post. It’s a small thing, but I spend too much time changing the time of the next post by hands every time.

Daniel
Daniel
CEO in Nigeria
Kosmetik, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

With Contenive, it’s simply excellence.

As a founder of a beauty brand, it’s been very hectic keeping up with my business social media page, I tend to loose track of a lot involving content creation and management. CONTENIVE came through for me and my business pages has been properly supervised and managed. My business page is being properly managed and kept in check. They gave me a visually appealing content plan that gave a clear overview of the scheduled content. I can say I did benefit from the impressive post and reliable scheduling at optimal times. They help me capture my audiences with engaging content and posts, ensuring it comes out with the perfect tone. They have been consistent with their quality of work. Very effective, reliable and efficient service from them. The specialist assigned to me listen and responds quickly to my needs and they have elevated my brand with their effective management. An important part of the relationship was the honesty and transparency. I really do appreciate that about them.

Everything about Contenive is superb from the interface of the platform to the automated scheduled post to the quality of the posts. I can point to any downside of using this service. The software's outstandingly creative.

Jalal
Jalal
Ph.D. Scholar in Pakistan
Bildungsmanagement, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Best social medial manager I ever came across

Kommentare: To be honest, time management is very important for me and has always been a weak side of me, that's why I required an app so much like "postoplan" to keep me manage and on time. After using Postoplan everything is managed by itself, my business and social media life are going well.
In other words, Postoplan gives me freedom at a much lower cost compared to other such apps. I can easily schedule different activities and events with just one click and get notified at the time.
This app has also solved the dilemma of posting and sharing my work on social media platforms. I recommend it especially to those, who are troubling with time management or reaching out to people on social media.

Very user-friendly interface, it can manage all sort of social media platforms like Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn to name a few, where you can easily compile all your post, and schedule a time for it to be posted. I'm a freelancer and usually promote my work on social media platforms, I kind of find it very convenient to use because I can post in any language for reaching out to different cultural audience due to the Postoplan app. I like their support team very much, they are very helpful. It's a kind of application, which has features like, calendar for event planning, post planner, all in one group chat, and live chat. these features make postoplan app unique. Postoplan's VIP account includes but not limited to, real-time analytics for a post on different social media platforms, unlimited message scheduling, RSS integration, etc. Integration with other social media platforms like WhatsApp makes it more convenient to use.

Besides the active support of the supporting team, this app lacks FAQ, due to which the end-user finds it difficult to search for the answer by themselves without lodging a ticket to ask questions or other help. The app membership is also a bit expensive, and the trial period is very less. Linkedin and WhatsApp should be included in the free membership account, and other languages should also be added mostly Asian ones.

Adrian
Adrian
FullStack Developer in Rumänien
Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Postplan – a great app for saving businesses and ideal for social media management

Kommentare: Postplan saves a lot of my time and I can focus on my business without stress and it’s very cheap, for those very powerful functionalities. I recommend to everyone to use Postplan, it’s very easy to use and you don’t need to hire someone to create the social media posts or to manage the Postplan app, you can do it on your own

When you open the website, you will discover a very friendly and attractive user interface, easy to use. If you have a business but you don’t have enough time to manage the social media or to attract clients, Postplan is the solution. The application makes the life easier, taking care of the manual task such posting on social media platforms or try to convince the clients. For instance, you can schedule a future post at a specified time and date, and the Postplan will take care of everything. You can also reply on every social media platform using Postplan. On the other hand, the platform supports 9 languages, which is very helpful and it suggest some topics if you are running out of ideas. It's very cheap, you can use marketing instruments very easy and are powerful (it can also work as a photo editor) and if you have a company, you will save a lot of time and you will get rid of all stress. For instance, I used the app to post on LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram and Twitter and it was very easy to use and the hole process was extremely fast.If you don’t know how the Postplan works (exactly how I was when I tried the app for the first time), they have a very well explained instructions, which are straight and very intuitive.

The 14 days of trial are not enough to see every functionality of the application, but it’s very affordable to buy it. One more thing, which is a recommendation for the future, not necessarily a negative thing, you can implement this application also for the Youtube channels, it will be very useful for the content creators too.

Shahnawaz
Dy.Director of IT in Pakistan
Staatsverwaltung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Get Control Over your Social Media Content Management

Kommentare: For a long time I was looking for some solution to automate the day to day social media posts
Consistently.I have had my business presence on many of the top social media platforms but I have always had trouble achieving consistency to showcase my brand.As a result I was getting very little benefits from social media following .POSTOPLAN App has helped me schedule posts on my social media accounts such as Facebook, LinkedIn,twitter,Instagram even I am offline. Now I have more control on my social accounts and I am able to post more content with a set frequency.I can control content type, the time at which it is posted, and repeat my posts.

It is very user friendly and Most importantly Saves me a lot of time which I can spend later on more productive activities.The control I get over my content scheduling on so many social accounts is what I like the most. I can post text, images, videos and combination of any content type easily to any or all of the connected accounts with the option to publish instantly or a specific date and time.You can use a FREE account or upgrade to PRO. I signed up with a free account and later upgraded to PRO account which enables me to use unlimited scheduling period (in FREE you can schedule for up to a week only) and attach multiple Photos to a post.The Calendar is another feature which I loved the most as it shows me all the posts that I have scheduled in one single interface with dates ,and I can view, edit or delete content right from the Calendar view. Overall Its a great software for professionals like me who are having trouble to manage their content consistently and effectively on Social Media.

It doesn’t show the post history, once a post is published on social account instantly or through scheduling, it disappears from the Calender's statistics you can view the number of posts published in the last 30 days but cant see the posts title or history.

Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Best social media management platform .

Kommentare: Postoplan is the most amazing scheduling tool out there. It's easy to use and it saved me a lot of time! I basically used it so: I've created posts for different accounts, gained followers, shared videos, trip itineraries, and more. The pre-made templates were very easy to use. Sometimes I still follow those same templates when I don't have the time to create my own post in Postoplan. Definitely better than the other scheduling tools (e.g., Hootsuite). POSTOPLAN is a visual and intuitive scheduling tool. In addition to sharing content to your Instagram and FB accounts, POSTOPLAN allows you to schedule posts or promote the content created by others. I love how effective it is to plan my social network posting. It allows me to focus more on the creative process rather than worrying if I forgot to make a post. What makes me go back to this app is that it is FREE!!

It does not have any restriction for social network accounts. They also provide a free trial.!!! And the subscription plan they have started at the lowest price of $ 1.9 ... Also it support nine different languages by which you can reach your target audience through social network easily.

I don't have any issue with POSTOPLAN. It has nothing that I can raise a concern about it.

Madie
Social Media Content Creator in Philippinen
Essen & Trinken, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

CONTENIVE is the key!

Kommentare: My daily struggle with posting content on social media platforms has been resolved!

I usually post about food on different social media platforms. Social media can be a lot of work. It can be hard to keep up with posts and manage everything at the same time. My team and I are looking for a platform that can help us solve our problems, so I found CONTENIVE. I tried out this platform because I saw this one out of many different tools on the market. I looked at how much money I could have saved if I had the chance. By trying out free trials and monthly subscriptions on other platforms, I was able to better decide which platform was best for my needs. Some of the other tools don't have some features that I think are important. Other platforms also have features that are not available for free. You have to pay to get access to these features. On one hand, CONTENIVE had many features that appealed to us, making it feel like an all-in-one package. It already had many of the features that we were looking for, so it felt like a better choice for us. The company offers great options in conceptual design, branding, technical writing, copywriting, and social media management. That's why I've decided to use this tool to promote my brand. I've made a big step forward and hope that this will help my brand grow on various platforms for a long time. So far, my pocket money has been spending well and my awareness is growing on my five affiliated social media platforms.

Just a suggestion that there are a lot of ways to improve your web traffic, and you need to keep finding new ways to improve your site so you stay ahead of your competition."

Hammad Murad
Content Writer in Pakistan
Schreiben & Editieren, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Contenive is the best!!

Contenive is a company which specialises in social media marketing and management. I found Contenive through Google and i got attracted towards their services. My business is on content writing and I'm a professional researcher and content writer. It was also a choas in my head to manage my social media handles and keep them up to day because it doesn't catch my interest but I do believe that social media marketing and management bring more clients, attract more viewers and you can easily target your audience which may result in 100% sales for the company. My major impact was on Instagram and Facebook but once i saw their package which covered all social media websites so I just opted for the option without wasting a second. By going through the services of Contenive, I saw a high incline in the queries coming in. I was so glad to get the response rate in no time. For the unexpected incoming response, I had to hire writers, and my sales raised to 30% once I got onboard with Contenive, before getting in touch my sales per month were below 10% and the query rate got doubled because of managing all social media handles by the experts, which is Contenive, undoubtedly!

Must be having offshoring service agents with multilingual staff.

Erika
Content Creator in Kenia
Design, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Conte.ai Is Amazing

Conte.ai is a life saver. I recently discovered it and was amazed by the quality and variety of content available on their website. As a content marketer, I was impressed by the range of topics covered, from finance and business to health and fitness.The articles are well-written and thoroughly researched, providing valuable insights and information for readers. I also appreciate the inclusion of multimedia content, such as videos and infographics, which add an extra layer of engagement.One of the standout features of Conte.ai is the ability to easily search for specific topics or keywords. This is incredibly helpful for finding relevant content quickly and efficiently.In terms of pricing, Conte.ai offers a variety of subscription options to suit different needs and budgets. I found the prices to be competitive and reasonable for the high-quality content provided.Overall, I highly recommend Conte.ai for anyone in need of engaging and informative content for their website or blog. The user-friendly platform and wealth of content make it a valuable resource for content marketers.

My experience with Conte.ai has been exquisite. I managed to get the services I needed easily and I plan to continue using the service.

Onlinemedien, Selbstständig

Postoplan is the best and cheapest SMM tool I worked so far

Kommentare: Postoplan is helping me manage several social media accounts in one platform. The main benefits were already mentioned above, great price for my needs and saves me a lot of time, increasing productivity.

Postoplan has helped me to manage several social media accounts, all just on its platform. After using several SMM tools, this one is my choice and I’m not changing anytime soon. I’ll highlight what have been the main benefits for me. - The most competitive price with a lot of different features. Most SMM tools require a higher subscription with a lot of limitations. I'm able to make the most of its features easily, at a lower price when compared with other tools available in the market. - The content plan is the feature I like the most. Super intuitive and very efficient - saves me a lot of time. - - After making some content in bulk, I added it and… done! I can start working on the next thing I need! - Social media accounts can be added easily. The process went very smoothly. Easy to use in the smartphone, I can access it anytime, anywhere I need.

So far, nothing to mention, my experience has been good without any drawbacks using Postoplan. Just one small suggestion: - Display some popups guiding new users, so they can have a quick start.

meena
meena
Software quality assurance in Pakistan
Computer-Software, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

My POSTOPLAN reviews

Kommentare: I have never came across using this kind of software before. POSTOPLAN has just made my life very simple. I use different social media accounts and it is very hectic to manage all of them one by one. Through POSTOPLAN, I have got a perfect solution in which i can compile and schedule posts according to my feasibility. Moreover, their are no faults involved in this process and it very well saves my precious time. I would highly recommend this software both to beginners and professionals whoever wants to manage their time and time efficiently.

POSTOPLAN is a perfect solution that helps me manage my social media accounts in one go without any hassle. This helps me in managing my work and time effectively. Along with that, it has a user friendly interface which makes it easier to use even if one is a beginner. I am also impressed by its costing which is quite affordable if we compare it with other applications that offers most of the similar functionalities. Moreover, its calendar feature is the best feature according to me through which we can keep check of our activities and align them with a particular day.

The duration of trial version of POSTOPLAN app should be extended so that the user can become fully satisfied to before spending money. In my opinion it should extended till one month and it should be for all platform.