Über WageLoch

Employee rostering and time-and-attendance software. WageLoch streamlines your processes from rostering through to payroll.

Erfahre mehr über WageLoch

Mark L.
Pharmacist Proprietor

"Payroll Time Saver"

Kommentare: In my opinion, every business should be using WageLoch. It takes away the hassle of keeping a track of who worked and what hours they worked. With the complexity of payroll increasing and the need for transparent compliance with industry awards and government reporting, the time saving afforded by using WageLoch is huge. I used to dread processing payroll when I would have to pore over paper roster sheets and try to verify each workers hours for the fortnight. With just a few clicks now, I can upload all staff shifts to MYOB to create the payroll run with ease.

Vorteile: WageLoch is a powerful payroll tool, and along with a myriad of sophisticated features, keeps an accurate track of when staff start and finish shifts. Our store is open seven days per week with several full and part time staff working varying shifts. Keeping an accurate record of these shifts used to be a bit of a headache. The software makes payroll a breeze as it keeps a track of these staff shifts and can be configured to export time, wage, and penalty rates to accounting software (we use MYOB). The software is easy to use and adapt to your individual requirements. The Help-Desk is always just a phone call away if you do have any issues.

Nachteile: The software has three distinct and separate modules CONTROL, TIME, and ROSTER. It is sometimes confusing as to which module I will find the required information if I want to access a certain feature or reporting function. It would be ideal if all functionality was combined into a single user interface.

Annie M.
Pharmazeutika, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

"Wageloch"

Kommentare: We use Wageloch every day. It is very easy to navigate and saves us a huge amount of time

Vorteile: Ease of use and technical support. We have 2 stores and we can navigate between both shops. It has everything we require for rostering etc.

Nachteile: Sometimes it freezes and we have to quit the program. I'm not sure if it's our problem or not

Raelene T.
  • Bewertet am 3.12.2019

"Cheap, clunky but does the job. "

Kommentare: It saves time from manual system, all staff have electronic access to their roster, I have remote access to everyone's roster for when people call in sick. I can see if staff at consistently late, leave early or have to work extra hours.

Vorteile: Price, imports directly into MYOB, finger print clocking in/out and the app.

Nachteile: It is very clunky and not well polished. Can't use the annual leave request because it doesn't match the staff members rostered hours.

Melita P.
Buchhaltung, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 9.12.2019

"Weekly Payroll made easy"

Kommentare: Hours worked are recorded by the employee, previsouly the time clock was set at pre determined start time and had to be manually calculated when staff commenced work before or worked later than the set hours.
Now they clock in and out and the owner checks and approves all overtime.

Vorteile: That the rosters are checked and approved by the business owner. When I go in to process payroll I do not need to check overtime or other changes to the weekly roster. The owner has already approved and coded the payroll catergories for me. Saves time and mistakes in payroll.

Nachteile: Honestly cannot say anything I dislike about the software, only that I would have more clients using it if it wasnt for the cost as most of my clients do not have large numbers of employees so econmically not suitable for those with just 3 - 4 employees.

Annie M.

"Wageloch"

Kommentare: Wageloch helps us immensely with our rosters and planning the support we receive is extremely helpful and professional.

Vorteile: Ease of use, grid planned rosters are very easy to read.

Nachteile: Sometimes it freezes and sometimes we are locked out.

Melanie P.
Einzelhandel, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

"Life Saver"

Kommentare: We have absolutely no regrets. I think the bonus for us is that we set it up and we set up the parameters and not a staff member. I know another store is thinking of leaving WageLoch but the problem they have is a staff member has set it up, runs it and "owns it", but it shouldn't be that way.

Vorteile: That the staff at Wageloch stepped us through the installation process and we just took it one step at a time. My staff now have all their hours accounted for and payroll is a quick process. It records breaks, start and finish times.
Rostering is easier as well as I can add and remove staff easily and work to a budget based on proposed sales. I can also see where staff are suddenly due for overtime and manage their hours around it.

Nachteile: The budgeting side needs to be a bit easier so that I can forecast long term.
It does freeze and throw up errors every now and then but nothing drastic and I should probably report them as I see them.
The app and what the staff see needs to be tweaked but that is happening at the moment.
I would like staff to see if someone else already has leave before they request it and it wouldn't hurt for staff to be able to see a whole roster not just their roster.
Once you have an app then staff don't want to use a portal on the web as well.
I don't like how small some of the fonts are on the reports!!!! I'm nearly 50!

Shylie B.

"Wageloch review"

Kommentare: Wageloch are excellent to work with. They are very responsive and have made numerous changes to the software over the years at my request - for example I kept deleting my rosters accidentally and so they moved the delete button further away from the other buttons! I think with a bit of modernising of the platform it would be as good as any other provider can offer.

Vorteile: It is fairly easy to use. We have recently been able to introduce visibility for staff leave status which is a huge plus.

Nachteile: It needs to be updated to be more modern. The reporting modules are very clunky so we basically don't use them. It is frustrating that you constantly have to jump in and out of programs to make changes, for example when in View Calculations you can't make changes to a timesheet, you have back out to Confirm Hours, open up that day, find the staff member etc and then go back to View Calculations. It would be good to be able to Confirm Hours by staff member. It would also be good if the template roster automatically updated the staff annual leave template. The staff requesting annual leave doesn't work very well from a rostering point of view, particularly for part days so we don't use that functionality.

Bev M.
Practice Manager

"Wageloch "

Kommentare: No questions about hours worked at all - all recorded on clock which is great! Payroll can be prepared in about half the time it took previously and leave accruals all available easily to aid in granting leave etc. The reporting is great, giving feedback constantly with staff budgeting .

Vorteile: Using WageLoch has helped to streamline our payroll processes. It is easy to use and the reporting features are so helpful to roster efficiently and cost effectively. No more unexpected leave being taken - employees can easily apply for leave on the phone app and see if it has been approved or declined. I especially like the leave calendar so that I can see at a glance the overall staffing situation. Tracking overtime and attendance times etc. is so easy with WageLoch, together with publishing rosters to employees. Has transformed the time taken to prepare payroll.

Nachteile: The only negative is that I can't see a month's roster on one page to give an overall view of who is available and what I have rostered.

Sandra W.
HR Officer
Einzelhandel, 201-500 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 12.12.2019

"Effortless Timekeeping & Rostering"

Kommentare: As one of the Administrator I have found WageLoch a simple and easy to use package. It was quick to set up and customised to suit our particular requirements. When integrating new sites with WageLoch we have not encountered any problems. My experiences with the support team have been positive, they are approachable, knowledgeable and can talk you through the problem or get it resolved in a timely manner. WageLoch has saved our payroll team hours of work and given us confidence that we are processing accurate pays.

Vorteile: Setting up rosters is very visual and easy to use, just click and drag to assign the shift to the employee.
What we see is in real time and the remote access to any assigned store via cloud is great. Having different security level set up means that owners or managers can easily log into any assigned site and see who is working and what the wages are costing. WageLoch has taken the headaches out of payroll calculations and integrates effortlessly with our accounting software for processing.

Nachteile: I would like to see alerts for birthdays and special dates such as end of probation and length of service.

Jackie W.
Quality Support / Enrolled Nurse
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 3.12.2019

"Para Hills Residential Care"

Kommentare: Wageloch has helped us with monitoring staff times, is easy to use on a daily basis. I feel this has been a great asset to our company.

Vorteile: Easy to monitor all shifts as we work in a 24 hour a day roster
Easy to see if shift times have changed or if staff are constantly late to shifts
Easy to use
Great customer support if we are having any issues

Nachteile: I feel the new design is harder to use and does not give the same abilities that the legacy one had. We still use the legacy look for checking times and rostering etc
As we need a printed roster we cannot use this roster as it comes out at about 10 + pages instead of the 4 pages that we currently have

Heather E.
Assistant Business Manager
Bildungsmanagement, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

"Going Digital"

Kommentare: From the first time I used Wageloch, the helpdesk was amazing to deal - they assisted in so much more than just their product. Their product specialist are all knowledgable and if they do not know how to assist then they always look further into my problem. They return calls when they say they do. So if you are in the middle of a pay run and contact the helpdesk, they remote into your computer and assist where need be. Thank you for making my life so much easier what was an 8-hour process can be now be completed in 2 hours tops

Vorteile: I used to receive clock in cards and then have to calculate all the hours on the card into an excel spreadsheet. Then that was sent to each manager for approval and finally returned to payroll. I would have employees not record hours on a clock card and sometimes receive manual sheets weeks after the fact. Unaccrued wages leading to cash forecast issues.
So my major PRO is time-saving

Nachteile: It is really hard for me to find a con on the Wageloch product itself, it is more to do with the actual internet connectivity, if the connection is down then we have not allowed an alternative option to record their hours.

Kate H.
Treasurer
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 3.12.2019

"Great software for managing payroll for staff with varying shifts and payrates"

Kommentare: Brilliant. It is cost effective and does what we need it to do.

Vorteile: The features that are great are the access to the help desk. They are very friendly and see your problem through until it is solved. If you leave a message they always call back promptly.
I like the way the system can be tailored for a variety of shifts and payscales.
I like the way it easily integrates with my accounting software.

Nachteile: The settings are not that user friendly and I usually end up having to call the help desk when I add additional users etc. Some youtube training clips could help with this.

Tracy F.

"Wage loch "

Kommentare: Wages can be costed effectively and accurately . This helps to keep our costings under out set budgets. Makes managing wage cost easy. By copying rosters from the template it makes creating rosters quick.
Simple to use and read.

Vorteile: The software is easy to use. It has everything you need to cost your rosters and simple to understand.
It is also a very good template to train others in.
Having the availability for team members to look at their rosters & apply for leave on their phones is a bonus. template are easy to create & copy . This makes my job so time efficient.

Nachteile: Sometimes it takes a little time to open up.

Luke C.
OWNER
  • Bewertet am 17.12.2019

"STAR DISCOUNT CHEMIST NORTH WARD"

Kommentare: IM A PHARMACY OWNER WHO HAS USED WAGELOCH IN CONJUNCTION WITH PHARMACY GUILD PAYROLL FOR A COUPLE OF YEARS. THIS PROCESS HAS MADE WAGE SUBMISSIONS A BREEZE AND SAVED ME A COUPLE OF HOURS WORK EACH FORTNIGHT. I'VE ALSO BEEN ABLE TO STREAMLINE ROSTERING THROUGH USING THE ROSTER COSTING FEATURES, SAVING WAGE $ AND IMPROVING BUSINESS PROFITABILITY.

Vorteile: EASE OF USE, SIMPLE TO TRACK CLOCK IN/CLOCK OFF FOR STAFF AND EASY TO MANAGE PAY SUBMISSIONS AS A RESULT OF THIS. SIMPLE PROCESS HAS ALLOWED EASY DELEGATION TO OTHER STAFF. ABILITY TO COST TEMPLATE ROSTERS IS ALSO A VERY HELPFUL FEATURE

Nachteile: UPDATE HAS MADE WAGE SUBMISSION A LITTLE MORE TIME CONSUMING DUE TO CHANGE IN FORMAT (OLD STYLE WAGELOCH WAS MORE SIMPLE IMO)

Nicholas A.
Practice Manager
Medizinische Praxis, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 3.12.2019

"Ease of use- adaptability"

Kommentare: Experience with wageloch has been great- supportive help centre. I recommend it all the time. Told everyone at RANZCO how great it was

Vorteile: The software allows you to easily adapt it to your own unique needs. It allows you to alter the roster on a daily basis if needed and update everyone instantly which is very important as we have 5 sites. All with different staffing requirements.

Nachteile: Least is the need to log in and out to update a change. Often doing updates when you try to log in.

Amanda K.
Systems Analyst
  • Bewertet am 17.12.2019

"Well supported local SA system"

Kommentare: I have found WageLoch to be a well supported time and attendance software that is constantly evolving based on feedback from us.

Vorteile: The system is easy to use for employees clocking in and out each day. It allows for multiple ways of doing this e.g. mobile or computer clock ins. The processing of the timesheets is done accurately and informs you if there are any errors in the file load. Support is local and they are always extremely helpful and understanding, even if you ask the same thing multiple times.

Nachteile: Future dated leave does not save based on the template roster. I am aware that the generated roster will impact if has been loaded but in most cases for future dated leave this won't have happened and this generally means that leave can potentially be paid incorrectly.

Robyn C.
  • Bewertet am 2.12.2019

"Great timesaver"

Kommentare: Up front, implementing Wageloch saved our organisation over $50k per annum due to reduced staffing requirements to managing rostering and payroll. It has made rostering super easy and provides a daily snapshot of staffing costs which is critical in managing expenditure. The Support Desk is very easy to deal with, responding to issues promptly which when you are dealing with staff wages is really important. Another cricital factor for us is having a system that can change with our organisation's changing needs proactively - Wageloch does this very well.

Vorteile: Easy to use;
Great for managing staff leave;
Clarity around daily shift costs.

Nachteile: Sign on for staff can be a little glitchy - especially the fingerprint scan component

• Bewertet am 2.12.2019
Lesley H.
General Manager
  • Bewertet am 9.12.2019

"? Not sure what this means"

Kommentare: Trying to get the app to work on my phone.
No one has come back to me after emailing to reset password x 2 times.

Vorteile: When the roster is updated or changed you cannot go any further until you republish so staff affected get the change instantly.
Automatically adds up hours and costs.
Great that staff have roster on their phones and computer.
Its easy to use.
Report function good.

Nachteile: When in Timesheets and finalising, it would be good to have the same function as when in Roster where you can choose, Roster by Employee. It would be Timesheet by Employee and you could have a look and alter it in this one screen, you have to keep going back to each day and you get everyone else in that departments swipe times.

Chrissy B.
Payroll Officer
Supermärkte, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

"WageLoch in my World"

Kommentare: Generally fine, this is my first position using payroll software for so many employees, so while I have nothing to compare it to, Wageloch software is integral to the organisation and management of daily rostering and sign on records it seems to do this well.

Vorteile: I love the note pad section on each page; colour-coded shifts make for clear visual distinctions; the divisions of time / pay period / general sections are logical and clear.

Nachteile: Sometimes feels a little clunky - having to step in and out of 'roster' or 'timesheet' function to make alterations that best reflect the staff events of the day; The Reports section could be clearer and more intuitive; I'm still getting around the public holiday/time off in lieu structures (but perhaps this is as there is less opportunity to practice and repeat); I wonder if a more robust fingerprint touch pad would ever be developed we consistently have issues with fingerprints not reading.

Fiona T.
Pharmacist

"Wageloch review "

Vorteile: There is an app so staff can log in on the go

Nachteile: The app doesn’t have many features at all. Other providers have options for shift swap.
When generating rosters you have to republish every time you make a change. Should be able to save without republishing. If staff haven’t signed in then you have to go back and forward from timesheets to the roster which is very time consuming

Terrry C.
Pharmacy operations manager

"Wageloch User Review"

Kommentare: Very positive.
Calculating staff times is a lot more accurate with Wageloch.

Vorteile: It is easy to use and navigate around.
It enables me to see exactly who is here and their hours of work.
Customer support is always extremely helpful.
I like that Wageloch time, rosters and cloud can now be accessed all together.

Nachteile: The new look Wageloch took a little bit of getting used to.
I don't like that you have to use the scroll bar on the side of the screen instead of being able to use the mouse roller when looking through the time sheets.

Wayde B.
Retail manager
  • Bewertet am 10.12.2019

"Cooroy amcal"

Kommentare: Over all I find the software to be user friendly and efficient. in my experience Support staff are always friendly and able to solve problems quickly.

Vorteile: Easy to access and use across multiple sites. Simple to copy and create new rosters from previous which is a great time saver. The budgeting features are also very useful.

Nachteile: Since the new format I find it difficult to locate and use the leave & unavailability options for planning ahead. Would be great if the software had an option to link to our POS provider (FRED) to upload sales figures

• Bewertet am 10.12.2019
Sharni M.
Einzelhandel, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

"Time consuming"

Kommentare: Have used superior platforms in the past (working in different employer to now), WageLoch however is functional - just clunky

Vorteile: There is nothing in this program that I think is overly innovative or individual to the program, it’s easy enough to use.

Nachteile: It takes a long time to load between screens. You cannot view an entire week on the screen, you need to go to print and view before printing. It does not automatically create a duplicated vacant shift when you change a filled shift to a leave shift. It is slow to navigate between screens.

Shae D.
Bildungsmanagement, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

"Wage loch "

Kommentare: I like that the log in/out is simple process for staff, If they internet is down it won't be recorded which means we need paper back ups. The rostering could be simpler and more modern and simple interface.

Vorteile: I like that the finger print scanner is a simple press and walk away feature, there is no remembering numbers for time stamps and its unique for the individual. Help Desk is always rings you back and have great customer service and always offer to go through different features with me to show me it'a full use.

Nachteile: I don't find it really east to navigate, it can still be time consuming adding in shifts particularly if they rotate often and there are a few different staff.

Alex S.
General Manager
Gastgewerbe, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

"Good Product"

Kommentare: Very good. I like the product and the service for support is excellent.

Vorteile: It's very intuitive. Even if you haven't been shown how to do something it is normally simple to figure out without support.

Nachteile: It can be slow and glitchy at times. We have old computers which would contribute to this but we are not going to be upgrading all our computers anytime soon.
Sometimes it doesn't show all the information that is sent to payroll. Eg if they go over 38 hrs for the week grey line shows for OT but this doesn't happen for things like unpaid meal break not taken and when someone goes over 6 hours without a break etc. That extra info would be handy.