Über Wageloch

Lösung für die Mitarbeitereinsatzplanung, mit der Unternehmen unter anderem Arbeitszeittabellen automatisieren, die Anwesenheit der Mitarbeitenden verwalten und Arbeitsbudgets verfolgen können.

Erfahre mehr über Wageloch

Comprehensive but easy to use, backed by an efficient support team and with minimal up-front costs, it has added major value to our business.

Compared to other rostering software systems, it is missing employee on boarding.

Bewertungen zu Wageloch

Wageloch hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 263 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Wageloch bereits verwendet?

Pharmacist Proprietor in Australien

Payroll Time Saver

Kommentare: In my opinion, every business should be using WageLoch. It takes away the hassle of keeping a track of who worked and what hours they worked. With the complexity of payroll increasing and the need for transparent compliance with industry awards and government reporting, the time saving afforded by using WageLoch is huge. I used to dread processing payroll when I would have to pore over paper roster sheets and try to verify each workers hours for the fortnight. With just a few clicks now, I can upload all staff shifts to MYOB to create the payroll run with ease.

WageLoch is a powerful payroll tool, and along with a myriad of sophisticated features, keeps an accurate track of when staff start and finish shifts. Our store is open seven days per week with several full and part time staff working varying shifts. Keeping an accurate record of these shifts used to be a bit of a headache. The software makes payroll a breeze as it keeps a track of these staff shifts and can be configured to export time, wage, and penalty rates to accounting software (we use MYOB). The software is easy to use and adapt to your individual requirements. The Help-Desk is always just a phone call away if you do have any issues.

The software has three distinct and separate modules CONTROL, TIME, and ROSTER. It is sometimes confusing as to which module I will find the required information if I want to access a certain feature or reporting function. It would be ideal if all functionality was combined into a single user interface.

Pharmacy Manager in Australien
Einzelhandel, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

My favourite payroll software

4,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Excellent. We had been using another provider for a while here (as they were free), however "free" wasn't good enough to put up with the pain compared to Wageloch.

Easy to use, Accurate. Company is pleasant to deal with, and the software is very cost effective.

Web-based platform is sometimes a little laggy. Unless you are maintaining your own staff, can be a pain to have to refer any little staff change to the payroll people maintaining the files.

Deanne
Office Manager in Australien
Landwirtschaft, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

MCNE Wageloch Review

Kommentare: Overall can see good benefits with how the system has been set up but there are some features that need to be improved

Being able to calculate Overtime for casual employees, Night shift hour times.

Finger scanning not working correctly. Location data sometimes giving incorrect locations. Mobile phones with employees being able to clock out and they haven't clocked in.

letztes Jahr

Hi there, Thank you for providing your valuable feedback. We are disappointed to hear your experience has been mixed so far. Our fingerprint scanning technology is tried and tested, and should be a very reliable form of clocking for your staff. We encourage you to call our Client Support Team to address any difficulties you're experiencing. The location data collected when staff utilise mobile clocking is drawn directly from their phone's current GPS coordinates. If you have ongoing issues with the mobile clocking feature, please let us know and we will assist with further troubleshooting. We also launched our new Wageloch User Guides at https://wiki.wageloch.com.au which are an excellent way to explore everything we offer. Please feel free to reach out on (08) 7123 2993 for further assistance with any of these points. Alternatively, you can email us on helpdesk@wageloch.com.au and our team will be happy to respond in detail. Kind regards, Andrew Wageloch Client Support Team

Renton
Kunst & Handwerk, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Using Wageloch as a SME in Australia

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Our favourite part of Wageloch is their amazing support team who are always ready and waiting to help out with any challenges that pop up!

We love the Wageloch platform for it's simplicity, without sacrificing functionality.

We are a manufacturing business and we have not found it easy to maintain fingerprint recognition on our HUGO device for all staff due to manual labor wearing fingerprints.

Kristie
Managing Director in Australien

Wageloch Review

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

The ability for staff to update availability and leave online. Ability to send rosters to staff

It does not put in a vacant shift to fill if someone is on leave

Tricia
Admin in Australien
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Review by Tricia

Kommentare: Overall Wageloch is a great rostering time clock system

Ease of using Wageloch. Checking off shifts etc. Staff able to clock in/out for shifts.

On boarding - staff do not complete correctly

Bronwyn
Practice Manager in Australien
Medizinische Praxis, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use Wageloch

4,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: exceptionally good. helpdesk is prompt and supportive. Payday problems are sorted exceptionally fast.

Ease of roster - great use of colour, departments, integration with payroll software

takes a while to upload refresh pages etc.

vor 5 Tagen

It's great to hear from you, Bronwyn! We're working on some incremental changes to keep performance nice and snappy. Hopefully you'll see improvements on refresh times going forward!

Christina
Manager in Australien
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great HR Software

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: The online clock in/out with GPS allows the management to check the location where the employees clock in/out. This feature is suitable for a small business in transportation because it helps the operational running smooth with minimum supervision.
Excellent integration with Xero makes the weekly payroll runs smoothly.
Even mostly the system sets up semi automatic, you are still able to edit it manually.

User friendly. The mobile access and online clock in/out are the features that our team use daily. Excellent integration with Xero to submit the timesheet. Excellent customer support.

Sometime they have a glitch on their system and this is create hassle during the payroll day.

vor 5 Tagen

Thank you for your thoughtful feedback, Christina! Hopefully you haven't had to deal with any payroll day glitches lately. Please don't hesitate to reach out if anything still gives you trouble.

BROOKE
Essen & Trinken, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

BrookeVegPro

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Wageloch support is excellent. With a critical payroll question - they respond within the 1/2hr or even quicker.

The set up process was very easy and the implementation team were very patient and helpful.

It would be really great if you could sort by hours per day when authorising timesheets.

Panagiotis Pete
Partner Pharmacist in Australien
Einzelhandel, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Good time sheet management software

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Overall it's a great product and most of the time it works well and does what it is supposed to do - there is some back end integration issues sometimes - but that is the bookkeepers problem to sort out - not hours - apparently it integrates with Xero very well so just waiting for our bookkeeper to do that.

- Ability to see availability of staff - Ability to enter sales figures in and calculate efficiency of staff - Ability to show who is on duty in an emergency situation (evacuation) - Ability to see staff leave accrual very quickly

- Windows App is missing some minor functionality compared to the online portal - Online portal can be quite slow during use (regardless of browser or internet connection) - Unavailability function of staff is a lot better to use than the Annual Leave function - Unavailability will show you immediately what staff are not available - annual leave function you have to manually put in the unavailability - double handling - so I don't use it.

vor 4 Wochen

Thank you for your feedback, Pete! You may be interested in a recent feature that allows booking leave and unavailability together through Wageloch! Please reach out to our Support Team if you'd like a quick demo.

Adriana
Payroll Officer in Australien
Baumaterial, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Only new, but impressive so far!

Kommentare: We were very old school with paper timesheets and relying on staff to write their times in. It left us open to errors, constant cross checking, doubling up in data entry, many hours spent to just run the pays. It was finally decided that we had to move with the times and upgrade our process with looking into a way for employees to clock in digitally, and have the information uploaded and in real time for an accurate record of times. I followed up with several possibilities, and found Wageloch to be most helpful and explanatory with their systems and functions available to assist our business into this move. We are only still in the learning stages, but finding it an amazing service and look forward to getting to utilise the many features they have to offer.

The simplicity of importing payroll data into our program minimising the time spent overall from start to finish from manual timesheets, data entry and finalising. We are able to view cost projections per day to help managers with scheduling needs, and the rostering has been super helpful to us.

The only con is sometimes a delay in loading data, but that would seem to be an issue here locally with our internet connection than anything else.

vor 11 Monaten

It's great to have you on board, Adriana! I'm glad to hear it's been a smooth transition for you so far. Our team are always here to help however we can.

Melita
Buchhaltung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Weekly Payroll made easy

Kommentare: Hours worked are recorded by the employee, previsouly the time clock was set at pre determined start time and had to be manually calculated when staff commenced work before or worked later than the set hours.
Now they clock in and out and the owner checks and approves all overtime.

That the rosters are checked and approved by the business owner. When I go in to process payroll I do not need to check overtime or other changes to the weekly roster. The owner has already approved and coded the payroll catergories for me. Saves time and mistakes in payroll.

Honestly cannot say anything I dislike about the software, only that I would have more clients using it if it wasnt for the cost as most of my clients do not have large numbers of employees so econmically not suitable for those with just 3 - 4 employees.

Christina
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Fantastic Product and Service!

Kommentare: Wageloch save a lot of my time hassling with rosters, job function and payroll. As a small business owner, I'm wearing many hats and before using Wageloch I spent lots of time on spreadsheet and lots of mistakes. Now I can use my time better to focus on growing the business.

I like the roster scheduling, timesheet management and easy integration with Xero. It reduced my work hours to 80% because I used to do it manually. Now it only take less than 10 minutes to do pay run with zero mistake with overtime calculation (so far).

The price is a bit expensive though. It would be great if Wageloch offer a price for a micro small business with 1-5 employees. At the moment I only have less than 5 employees and I'm paying for 10 people. Other company has option pay per employee.

vor 11 Monaten

Thank you for your detailed review, Christina! This sort of feedback is invaluable for understanding how to best serve our clients. It's especially nice to hear Wageloch has helped shift focus away from admin and towards business growth. If there's anything we can do to further free up your time, please let us know!

Annie
Business Manager in Australien

Wageloch

Kommentare: Wageloch helps us immensely with our rosters and planning the support we receive is extremely helpful and professional.

Ease of use, grid planned rosters are very easy to read.

Sometimes it freezes and sometimes we are locked out.

Emma
Owner in Australien
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Wageloch review

Kommentare: It makes paying and managing staff a lot quicker and easier and customer service has been great.

Once it is working it works well. It's hard to find how to do things yourself, I've had to ring support numerous times. They have been great, very helpful, however it would be nice to not have to call them every time I have an issue.

I use apple for everything. Have to pay to be able to use this from home to organise and pay my staff

Shane
General Manager in Australien
Gastgewerbe, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Murray Bridge Club

Kommentare: Basically it has been ok but due to having to check that most staff are getting paid the correct rate I havent found it as convenient as I felt it should be

It has made rostering and payroll convenient

It is difficult to have different payroll in different department. I dont think it is ideal that if I have to roster someone in the bar, I have to click on bar then the drop down bar list to ensure someone is paid the correct rate. I think that being asked every time about the public holidays when you go into timesheets is simply a waste of time. If I have answered the question remember what I have clicked on and dont ask me again until the following week. I was astounded to see the geo fencing was not accurate until I called. Tio know that I had spent time in readiness to terminate a staff member because the system had been telling me that they were clocking on 10km - 15km away. Since I called to check and this has been rectified, the same staff member is on site every time they clock in.

vor 12 Monaten

Thank you for your detailed response, Shane. It's great to hear that Wageloch has helped improve your rostering and payroll processes! I'm concerned to hear of the difficulties you have experienced. Timesheets shouldn't ask you to confirm public holidays as long as your public holiday list is up to date, and setting correct rates of pay should be a breeze. Please drop a line to our Client Support Team and we will be glad to assist you further with both these queries and with mobile clocking.

Vicki
Finance Officer in Australien
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Easy Easy Easy

Kommentare: Wageloch have been Easy to connect with, their online help system where they jump into the program with you and the training provided at the start are all commendable.

Easy to read timesheet screens, colour coding, rosters and timesheet hour viewed together.Easy set up, Easy customisation, Easy access to HelpEasy Easy EasyWe love it.

We had some hiccups with customising Wageloch to read our Modern Award - which happens to be one of the most difficult to navigate - Social, Community, Housing and Disability Services Award! We have all different types of employee from Full Time, Part Time and Shift Workers doing shifts rolling past midnight, 24 hour shifts you name it! We perservered with the software and had it interpreting all the rules correctly at each location within 4 payruns.

vor 11 Monaten

Thank you so much for your feedback, Vicki! Modern awards can be very complex, but there's nothing our team can't handle. It means the world to us that we were able to pull everything together in a simple to use package for you. If there's anything further we can do, please be in touch!

Bev
Practice Manager in Australien
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Wageloch

Kommentare: No questions about hours worked at all - all recorded on clock which is great! Payroll can be prepared in about half the time it took previously and leave accruals all available easily to aid in granting leave etc. The reporting is great, giving feedback constantly with staff budgeting .

Using WageLoch has helped to streamline our payroll processes. It is easy to use and the reporting features are so helpful to roster efficiently and cost effectively. No more unexpected leave being taken - employees can easily apply for leave on the phone app and see if it has been approved or declined. I especially like the leave calendar so that I can see at a glance the overall staffing situation. Tracking overtime and attendance times etc. is so easy with WageLoch, together with publishing rosters to employees. Has transformed the time taken to prepare payroll.

The only negative is that I can't see a month's roster on one page to give an overall view of who is available and what I have rostered.

Harry
Licensee in Australien
Gastgewerbe, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Not Happy

Kommentare: Poor

I think it is far too expensive and not user friendly

As above, just read as above that should answer the question

letztes Jahr

Hi there, We are disappointed to hear your experience with Wageloch has been poor so far. Wageloch is highly flexible and customisable, and we are continually updating and enhancing the software and its features. It sounds likely that your business would benefit from a review of your setup so that we can tailor the solution to your specific business needs. We strongly encourage you to get in touch with our Client Support Team on (08) 7123 2993 so we can get you utilising Wageloch to its full potential. Alternatively, any questions you have can be sent to helpdesk@wageloch.com.au and our team will be happy to respond in detail. We also recently launched our brand-new User Guides that include in-depth looks at Wageloch's features. These can be accessed by visiting https://wiki.wageloch.com.au and are an excellent way to explore everything we offer. If we can be of further assistance in any way, please don't hesitate to reach out. Kind regards, Andrew Wageloch Client Support Team

Heather
Assistant Business Manager in Australien
Bildungsmanagement, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Going Digital

Kommentare: From the first time I used Wageloch, the helpdesk was amazing to deal - they assisted in so much more than just their product. Their product specialist are all knowledgable and if they do not know how to assist then they always look further into my problem. They return calls when they say they do. So if you are in the middle of a pay run and contact the helpdesk, they remote into your computer and assist where need be. Thank you for making my life so much easier what was an 8-hour process can be now be completed in 2 hours tops

I used to receive clock in cards and then have to calculate all the hours on the card into an excel spreadsheet. Then that was sent to each manager for approval and finally returned to payroll. I would have employees not record hours on a clock card and sometimes receive manual sheets weeks after the fact. Unaccrued wages leading to cash forecast issues. So my major PRO is time-saving

It is really hard for me to find a con on the Wageloch product itself, it is more to do with the actual internet connectivity, if the connection is down then we have not allowed an alternative option to record their hours.

Amanda
COO in Australien
Einzelhandel, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Staff scheduling made easy!

Kommentare: WageLoch provides an easy-to-use Time and Attendance and Rostering platform. The more recent additions of an On Boarding package, as well as Dash Board reports, makes it a valuable tool in managing the wages.

Very easy to use and implement time and attendances and employee rostering system that integrates well with backend payroll systems such as XERO.

The software can be slow to use at times.

vor 11 Monaten

Thank you for your kind words, Amanda! We're especially glad to hear you're enjoying the benefits of our Staff Onboarding tools. Please let us know if we can assist further with any of Wageloch's growing feature list.

Molly
Pharmacist Manager in Australien
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Makes life easier, mostly

Budgeting and scheduling is easy. Payroll is simple

Once there is a template set up it is good - it would be good to have a feature where I could log my permanent part times contracted hours so that I couldn't roster over them without checking contracts all the time. Annual Leave - not a fan as previously discussed

letztes Jahr

Hi Molly, It's great to hear that Wageloch is making life easier and payroll simple. Wageloch has a feature which allows you to set up alerts to ensure you aren't over-rostering staff. Our helpdesk can easily show you how to set this up if you'd like to get in touch with us. Anything else we can do to help streamline annual leave for you let us know and we'll take you through a short training session on those processes.

Rosie
Finance IT/Manager in Australien
Großhandel, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Finance IT/Manager

Kommentare: Really good. Staff support are very helpful and friendly. The application is relatively easy to understand and use. Some of the reports are not what I'm after, but generally the basic ones are adequate on a fortnightly basis.

The ease of use and visual presentation of the data.

Works really well, just internet speed for the pages to update.

letztes Jahr

Thank you for your feedback, Rosie! We're so glad to hear about your positive experiences with both the Wageloch software and our support team. We'd love you to send an email to helpdesk@wageloch.com.au detailing what kind of report you're looking for and we will see what we can rustle up!

Michelle
director in Australien
Bildungsmanagement, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

feedback

copying of rosters and seeing what hours staff at at work

doesnt include the award rates for the sector which we have to manually have to enter

vor 11 Monaten

Thank you for review, Michelle! It sounds like you may be interested in Wageloch's Pay Levels tool, which make it easy to update base rates for multiple staff at once. You can read more about this feature in our online User Guides, or feel free to call our Client Support Team for assistance setting this up: https://wiki.wageloch.com.au/index.php?title=Pay_Levels

Tracy
Retail Manager in Australien

Wage loch

Kommentare: Wages can be costed effectively and accurately . This helps to keep our costings under out set budgets. Makes managing wage cost easy. By copying rosters from the template it makes creating rosters quick.
Simple to use and read.

The software is easy to use. It has everything you need to cost your rosters and simple to understand. It is also a very good template to train others in. Having the availability for team members to look at their rosters & apply for leave on their phones is a bonus. template are easy to create & copy . This makes my job so time efficient.

Sometimes it takes a little time to open up.