Über Ecamm Live

Ecamm Live ist dein All-in-one-Video-Streaming-Studio für Mac. Erstelle einfach leistungsstarke professionelle Live-Stream-Videos.

Erfahre mehr über Ecamm Live

The interview feature was a game-changer, specially during the pandemic. The integration with other platforms and tools like the streamdeck add more value to the overall product.

We use Vimeo as our main live streaming platform, but Ecamm Live does not currently support it.

Bewertungen zu Ecamm Live

Ecamm Live hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,9 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 174 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Ecamm Live bereits verwendet?

Gideon

India
CRA Account Executive in USA
Bankwesen, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

The Best Livestreaming Software Around

Kommentare: I am a better presenter because of Ecamm Live. I feel more confident when on camera because of quality production the software helps for me to create an outstanding webinar.

The ease of use and versatility of how you can use the program. I use Ecamm Live not only for myself as a content creator, but I use Ecamm Live professionally as an Account Executive at the bank I work at. I conduct financial literacy seminars to the communities that the banks serve and I am able to conduct a high quality webinar using Ecamm Live. I bring in the banks logos, and compliance items needed on the screen when speaking about mortgages. Creating a professional style lower third, as well as bringing over a power point presentation using Ecamm Live's virtual camera feature. This allows me to set my webinar in a way that no other bank is producing and send over the production to ZOOM or Webex or Google Hangouts, etc with the virtual camera feature. At the end of EVERY meeting and presentation I give, I am asked the SAME QUESTION "How did you get your presentation to look so great?" and of course the answer is ECAMM LIVE!!

None. Even if there are minor issues or quirks the developers are so engaged and active with their clients that they immediately respond and address everything. They listen to their community and their client and implement suggestions and ideas to help keep the program progressing!

Antwort von Ecamm Network

Thank you for being part of the Ecamm Fam, India. We appreciate you sharing your review here.

Small Business Consultant in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Best Live Streaming Software for the Mac

Kommentare: Being able to switch from OBS to Ecamm Live was a great choice and has made my Live streaming a joy again but being limited to the Mac only makes production costs and timelines a bit more difficult. Overall tho, working with Ecamm Live is SO much better than OBS.

Ecamm Live was extremely easy to install, configure, setup and use on the Mac. Since I use it for both personal and business, it was important to be able to Live stream and record VODs for all platforms as well as be the most customizable. Being able to customize each scene into groups based on individual profiles is what I like the most about ecamm live.

The biggest CON about ecamm live to me is the that it's a Mac only solution. Using OBS was great only in that it was a cross platform solution whereas ecamm will only run on the Mac.

Benson
IT Manager in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Ecamm Live for Valuable Communication

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Ecamm Live has made every live chat option reliable and there are diverse video conferencing operations.

Ecamm Live creates a consistent form that makes every communication diverse.

Filmmaker in UK
Rundfunkmedien, Selbstständig

Too many crashes. Poor customer service.

Kommentare: Frustrating how the live broadcast freezes or stops randomly.

Great software when it works. Last night my broadcast crashed over a dozens times. My biggest complaint however is the customer service and zero loyalty for supporting eCamm. With better communication I expect my problems could be resolved.

Why does recording only function stop recording intermittently when my guests are still talking to me and everything looks and sounds good. Same happens when going live which is why we’ve stopped using eCamm to go live.

Antwort von Ecamm Network

Hi John! I'm sorry to hear that you had challenges with your broadcast and your experience with us.

Roy
Roy
Educator in USA
E-Learning, Selbstständig

Ecamm is simply the best Live Streaming production software for Mac

Kommentare: This is the best livestreaming software for Mac, period.

This is so easy to use. And works so consistently. I have a weekly show and this handles everything I need from adding guests for interviews to screen sharing to do my tutorials and how-tos. I also use this for recording How-tos for my YouTube and Facebook groups.

The lack of multistream. This is my big feature request.

Jim
Jim
President and COO in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

When you are ready to up your livestreaming or video recording game, ECamm is a must for a MAC

Kommentare: I have had a great experience with Ecamm Live. It has allowed me to create much higher-quality videos as a content creator and educator. I feel it is the product that other live streaming companies are attempting to emulate.

I like the multiple features including scenes, multiple cameras, overlays, and the ability to have multiple profiles. I have been able to create a profile that allows me to do vertical video recording on my desktop that I can create videos for platforms like TikTok and Instagram. I use it for teaching classes in Zoom since I don't have to screen share via Zoom and use it as a virtual cam that allows me to use all the features in ECamm when presenting. It also allows you to bring in separate audio that is a struggle with other live streaming platforms.

My biggest con would be that the software can be buggy and requires updates. I know this is to make it better, but when you do this for a business, you can't afford let downs. The other con is multistreaming requires a third party tool that costs additional money.

Andrés J
Andrés J
Director in Kolumbien
E-Learning, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

The best solutions for non-professional streamers

Kommentare: I've been surprised with all Ecamm Live has to offer. Initially I thought it was expensive, but now I see it as a wonderful investment. Love the community and the small close company that constantly speaks with their clients. I just hope a big software company doesn't come to buy them, as this will probably be the end of the great Ecamm Live.

It's quite easy to use and even for users who are not professionals, you'll learn to use it in no time. One of the best features, is that they have an active Facebook community, that constantly shares knowledge, experiences and more. Plus, it's a great place to ask for technical questions and receive a fast answer. If you have a new Mac with M1, Ecamm is blazingly fast! Macs with Intel chips might struggle a bit.

Ecamm Live does not offer multistream out of the box, and you requiere a 3rd party to do this. They have advance support for just 2 multistream solutions, it would be great if they offer more alternatives, like videolinq.

Antwort von Ecamm Network

Hi Andrés! Thank you so much for the review. We appreciate it. We are working on more integrations and a multistreaming feature, which we hope you'll love. Thanks for being part of the Ecamm Fam!

Selwyn
Selwyn
Editor, Managing Director in Neuseeland
Onlinemedien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Ecamm Live highly recommended for live streaming on Mac

Kommentare: We are able to develop our company's live streaming experience in a more professional and branded way, thanks to Ecamm Live. We feel supported by Ecamm's developers and also by what has become a thriving and interactive Ecamm Live community.

The ease of setting up Ecamm live was impressive. It intuitively connects to cameras and audio feeds. It is simple to create overlays and scenes that ensure your live streams are professional and speak to your brand.

There was an issue with having Skype and Zoom connect to Ecamm Live's virtual camera. Although, this issue was with Skype and Zoom rather than Ecamm's platform. This however has been fixed by both Skype and Zoom in their latest upgrades.

Antwort von Ecamm Network

Thank you so much for this thorough review, Selwyn. So glad to hear that Ecamm Live is working well for you!

Ryan
Ryan
Founder in USA
Musik, Selbstständig

Great Find

Kommentare: This was a great find and discovery for me. I use it everyday for online tutorial, multi cam recording, livestream for myself and as a remote producer.

Native to Mac. Clean GUI. Features are constantly added and bugs fixed. Great community. Constant support and learning to use its features.

I will constantly use this until I wont be able to afford subscription any longer.

Antwort von Ecamm Network

Glad to hear you made the switch from OBS to Ecamm Live. Thank you!

Scott Brandon
Scott Brandon
Founder in USA
Onlinemedien, Selbstständig

Ecamm is the bomb!

Kommentare: I was able to go from a boring talking heads interview to a TV quality broadcast in a matter of days!

I love pretty much everything about Ecamm, the software, the community, the production, the FB group support, and the quality is amazing, you can truly set up a super high quality production for such a small amount of investment, highly recommend!

The initial learning curve is challenging, and sometimes you have to dig deep to find out why something isn't working the way you want it to, but mostly that's part of the learning curve again.

Craig
Marketing Director in USA
Schreiben & Editieren, Selbstständig

Ecamm Live is excellent streaming and recording software

Kommentare: I use Ecamm for community live streaming, for creating my own live streaming for YouTube videos, and even for local screen share recording for videos.

Setting up multiple windows and feeds are among the nicest features of the software. It's very easy to create streams and to live stream and record directly to your computer. It's among the easiest software to learn and to use, and it just works well. No lag, excellent support.

Screen sharing takes some fiddling with settings to get the size of your monitor right with the size of the feed or stream. But once you get it - you can save the settings and be good for next time.

Darryl
Photographer in USA
Fotografie, Selbstständig

Must Have for Live Streaming on an IMac

Kommentare: I truly love this product. Window users have know idea what they are missing.

Easy of use and very intuitive. Perfect for live streaming on Facebook and YouTube. Great tutorial on YouTube. The subscription price is very reasonable.

I haven't found any Cons on this software it's exactly what I was look for.

Antwort von Ecamm Network

Thanks so much for the review, Darryl! We really appreciate it. Always glad to hear that Ecamm Live is making a difference.

Steven
Owner in Belgien
Informationsdienst, Selbstständig

Best piece of software I bought in years

Kommentare: I've been in love with this software from the start. It literally took me like 5 minutes to understand and setup up my first test stream. I also use it for recording my on-demand videos on my Youtube channel.

Very easy to use. Very powerful. Very customisable, A joy to work with. Green screen feature is one of the best I've seen in any piece of recording software.

I still miss the ability to directly take an interview with bidirectional sounds transmission into Zoom/Teams/...

Nicki
Streamer in USA
Musik, Selbstständig

The only live streaming software that works for me!

Kommentare: It’s continually made my stream quality improve.

These ease of use with Mac, the overlays I can use, the online community of help, the support team is INCREDIBLE!

The font choices and customization of font effects

Antwort von Ecamm Network

Thank you so much for the kind words, Nicki! We let our developers know about your feature request for font effects (Ecamm actually picks up the fonts you have on your computer, so you can add to your font choices pretty easily).

Jussi
Author - Speaker - Facilitator - Coach in Neuseeland
Unternehmensberatung, Selbstständig

Covid era Lifesaver

Kommentare: I love it. I had a similar ecstatic feeling in 1989 when I first got VideoWOrks (later MacroMind, then MacroMedia and then Adobe, who killed it - like they always do to good things). Ecamm has the potential to change and transform for the better in so many ways the daily video content creation in almost every industry.

I love the simplicity and straightforward tools Ecamm offers yet with power that other similar products lack. It is an elegant product with a fantastic community and clever developers. It was so easy to get going with Ecamm, but you will learn more and more on the way.

One confusing thing that makes my head sometimes ache is putting camera feeds on top of other sources. I have created profiles to have my primary camera in the big picture and then my iPad in a smaller floating on top of it, but sometimes I want to swap them so that my iPad takes the whole screen and I am in a small circle floating on top of it. There is something counterintuitive in the UI in that function. Even though I know in theory how to do it, and I can do it if I really think how the plus signs and stuff work on the selectors, I get it frequently wrong and need to start all over again. Just yesterday, I demonstrated Ecamm to a potential Ecamm buyer. While talking with her, I couldn't figure out which order and how I should organise the cameras to get my small round video on top of the iPad. It was (again) a very frustrating thing. And it is the only feature I struggle with.

Antwort von Ecamm Network

Thank you so much for sharing this, Jussi! We'd be happy to jump on a 1:1 call with you to walk you through camera overlays, which should solve the challenge you're having now. You can email us at marketing@ecamm.com

Bobbie
Supervising Teacher in USA
E-Learning, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Ecamm Live Rocks Live Streaming

Kommentare: Ecamm Live is almost a plug-and-play tool. You just have to click a few settings and you're good to stream. The learning curve is so much easier than other encoders. If you're a Mac user, then Ecamm Live is the only choice.

Every Ecamm Live user is going to tell you that it's so easy to use. It's robust. It's intuitive. Ecamm Live comes with outstanding customer support. Every time you need help, they're responsive and caring. Ecamm Live can be used for live streaming, virtual meetings, presentations, and recording videos. As an educator in a virtual school, I use it every single day and my classes are visually amazing as a result.

I'm waiting for the day when Ecamm Live has a multistream functionality, but I know it's coming because the company holds regular update sessions to keep their users in the know.

Ros
Boss in Australien

Versatility and easy to use is how I would sum up how I use Ecamm

Kommentare: Like everything though, LEARN the software and then it became a breeze. USE it often and the familiarity with it becomes automatic and so easy to use.
I use it to share a DAILY card spread reading to a wide audience as part of my own daily practice. The intentions aren't to solve any business problems, although some of the guidance may open up a new perspective for those who watch.
I consider it a bonus when people connect with me to purchase one of my services because I just LOVE what I do with Ecamm.

Being able to change the items around on the screen, with the text and the overlays and basically everything. It really is so easy to use once I spent just a little time to really get into LEARNING the program. It was by experimenting with DOING the livestreams and see how they flowed ... trying out new things as Ecamm created improvements and added extras. It's like an adventure of discovery because I really haven't discovered it all yet!

It did take a bit of a learning curve on where to find the 'windows' on the menu bar so I could keep them up on my screen.

Antwort von Ecamm Network

Thank you for sharing your experience, Ros! We appreciate it.

Pat
Reverand in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, Selbstständig

A God Send!!

Kommentare: When we entered the pandemic and our church had to transition to online services which we had no experience in I did research and learned that ECAMM was the best program to use with Mac I knew it would be perfect for us.

I like the fact that ECAMM was so easy to set up and use from day one. Although I have watched the tutorials available on YouTube they were not necessary to do before using the program and the new interview feature is awesome.

No negative comments regarding this software

Antwort von Ecamm Network

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with Ecamm, Pat. We appreciate you!

Dave
Pastor/Bible Teacher in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Review by A Love Outreach

Kommentare: Being able to not only use the video aspects of the software, but also the audio aspects of the software, have been very helpful to me for my podcast. As I mentioned earlier my experience with ecamm live has been a very positive one. I am very thankful for this software.

The ability to live stream so simply has been wonderful for me. The cost is Affordable. The support has been very helpful. I still have a lot to learn, but there are many other things I plan to do using the software in the future.

Honestly oh, I cannot think of a negative aspect of the software. For what I do it works perfectly.

Antwort von Ecamm Network

Thank you so much for the kind words, Dave!

Yanick
Yanick
CEO Manager in Kamerun
Essen & Trinken, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

One of the best on the market…

The interface is pleasant and has enough functionality. The management of resources are facilitated by the multiple options of processing, dissemination, and management of the communication strategy. Offers a free trial, and also a very low cost for its subscribers.

Is only available on MAC. We hope for more options and features.

Justin
Travel Agent in USA
Rundfunkmedien, Selbstständig

Ecamm is a must have!

Kommentare: THis program makes going live so easy!

I love how easy it is to get up and running with ecamm live have used other live stream programs but none of them are as easy and simple to use as ecamm live

Nothing really comes to mind in terms of cons as I love this software!

Antwort von Ecamm Network

We always love hearing that Ecamm Live makes it easy for you! Thank you for sharing this review with us.

Craig
P.E. Teacher in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great software

Kommentare: I don’t really have any complaints.

The ease of use and to be able to jump right in to streaming was great.

It’s a powerful piece of software that requires some precessing speed. My little school provided laptop struggles from time to time.

Roger
Medienproduktion, Selbstständig

Changed my life

Kommentare: With the pandemic in full swing, Ecamm allowed me to provide meeting support that was unique and branded to the ministry entities that I supported.

I love the ease of use - set up scenes, and the prework to prepare to go live or record. I LOVE the virtual camera. You can brand your camera with overlays and then bring that into all camera-based software on your computer. Reducing the 'zoom fatigue' look. I love how the online community of Ecamm users are so helpful with ideas and fixes to problem and questions.

I would like to see multiple site streaming. I would like to have more slots to bring in guests in the Interview mode.

Antwort von Ecamm Network

Thank you so much, Roger! Both of your feature requests are on our roadmap and coming soon! :)

Daniel
Producer in USA

Producer’s Dream

Very user-friendly and the professional look impresses the viewers.

I would like to see unlimited hours with the interview mode.

Antwort von Ecamm Network

Thank you for the review and the feedback! We appreciate it.

Emlyn
Musician in Australien

Easy to setup and Use

Kommentare: Ecamm has helped my video production workflow dramatically but the audio section is lacklustre and needs improvement. I also experience quite a bit of latency input on the audio that is recorded and it makes it really hard to sync up my good quality audio to. Also Ecamm is a bit glitchy on Apples M1 Silicone chip but seems to have improved a bit of late. Glitchy as in the desktop screen recording can have flashes of glitches when recording via Ecamm. I don't know whether Ecamm software has been updated to make use of the new Silicone chips from Apple. Having said that however, Ecamm was working almost flawlessly (Bar the audio) on the Apple Intel chips.

Fantastic software on Mac to capture and record online tutorials, YouTube videos and podcasting. The convenience this App has given me is well worth the price as it's really made video creation 10 x more efficient for me and my workflow.

The audio section is a little bit lacking with what seems to be a lack of options for routing and applying processing too. I actually have to use another piece of software to capture my audio as I don't have all of the options I need for audio on Ecamm.

Antwort von Ecamm Network

Hi Emlyn! Thank you so much for the feedback RE: audio. We'll be sure to send this information along to our development team to see where we can make improvements.