Ecamm Live Erfahrungen

Über Ecamm Live

Ecamm Live ist dein All-in-one-Video-Streaming-Studio für Mac. Erstelle einfach leistungsstarke professionelle Live-Stream-Videos.

Erfahre mehr über Ecamm Live

We use Vimeo as our main live streaming platform, but Ecamm Live does not currently support it.

Bewertungen zu Ecamm Live

Ecamm Live hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,9 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 164 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Ecamm Live bereits verwendet?

India
India
CRA Account Executive in USA
Bankwesen, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

The Best Livestreaming Software Around

Kommentare: I am a better presenter because of Ecamm Live. I feel more confident when on camera because of quality production the software helps for me to create an outstanding webinar.

The ease of use and versatility of how you can use the program. I use Ecamm Live not only for myself as a content creator, but I use Ecamm Live professionally as an Account Executive at the bank I work at. I conduct financial literacy seminars to the communities that the banks serve and I am able to conduct a high quality webinar using Ecamm Live. I bring in the banks logos, and compliance items needed on the screen when speaking about mortgages. Creating a professional style lower third, as well as bringing over a power point presentation using Ecamm Live's virtual camera feature. This allows me to set my webinar in a way that no other bank is producing and send over the production to ZOOM or Webex or Google Hangouts, etc with the virtual camera feature. At the end of EVERY meeting and presentation I give, I am asked the SAME QUESTION "How did you get your presentation to look so great?" and of course the answer is ECAMM LIVE!!

None. Even if there are minor issues or quirks the developers are so engaged and active with their clients that they immediately respond and address everything. They listen to their community and their client and implement suggestions and ideas to help keep the program progressing!

vor 6 Monaten

Thank you for being part of the Ecamm Fam, India. We appreciate you sharing your review here.

Roy
Roy
Educator in USA
E-Learning, Selbstständig

Ecamm is simply the best Live Streaming production software for Mac

Kommentare: This is the best livestreaming software for Mac, period.

This is so easy to use. And works so consistently. I have a weekly show and this handles everything I need from adding guests for interviews to screen sharing to do my tutorials and how-tos. I also use this for recording How-tos for my YouTube and Facebook groups.

The lack of multistream. This is my big feature request.

Yanick
Yanick
CEO Manager in Kamerun
Essen & Trinken, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

One of the best on the market…

4,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

The interface is pleasant and has enough functionality. The management of resources are facilitated by the multiple options of processing, dissemination, and management of the communication strategy. Offers a free trial, and also a very low cost for its subscribers.

Is only available on MAC. We hope for more options and features.

Filmmaker in UK
Rundfunkmedien, Selbstständig

Too many crashes. Poor customer service.

Kommentare: Frustrating how the live broadcast freezes or stops randomly.

Great software when it works. Last night my broadcast crashed over a dozens times. My biggest complaint however is the customer service and zero loyalty for supporting eCamm. With better communication I expect my problems could be resolved.

Why does recording only function stop recording intermittently when my guests are still talking to me and everything looks and sounds good. Same happens when going live which is why we’ve stopped using eCamm to go live.

vor 10 Monaten

Hi John! I'm sorry to hear that you had challenges with your broadcast and your experience with us.

Cornell
Lead Pastor in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Great Resource!

Kommentare: Ecamm is clutch! It's not expensive, works well and is always improving. Our church use Ecamm for all our services and our online audience love it as well.

Ecamm is a fantastic software that allows for online broadcasts, presentation and interviewing. Think of it like Powerpoint, Propresenter, Zoom and Skype ALL IN ONE. I can use presentations, videos, music, overlays and even on-camera interviews. The customer service is exceptional as well. Best of all, it's not cost prohibitive.

My only desire for Ecamm is that there be an easier way to input worship lyrics into the software. Right now I do so manually and this becomes a problem as we add new songs. I am not aware of a better option.

Jim
Jim
President and COO in USA

When you are ready to up your livestreaming or video recording game, ECamm is a must for a MAC

Kommentare: I have had a great experience with Ecamm Live. It has allowed me to create much higher-quality videos as a content creator and educator. I feel it is the product that other live streaming companies are attempting to emulate.

I like the multiple features including scenes, multiple cameras, overlays, and the ability to have multiple profiles. I have been able to create a profile that allows me to do vertical video recording on my desktop that I can create videos for platforms like TikTok and Instagram. I use it for teaching classes in Zoom since I don't have to screen share via Zoom and use it as a virtual cam that allows me to use all the features in ECamm when presenting. It also allows you to bring in separate audio that is a struggle with other live streaming platforms.

My biggest con would be that the software can be buggy and requires updates. I know this is to make it better, but when you do this for a business, you can't afford let downs. The other con is multistreaming requires a third party tool that costs additional money.

Ryan
Ryan
Founder in USA
Musik, Selbstständig

Great Find

Kommentare: This was a great find and discovery for me. I use it everyday for online tutorial, multi cam recording, livestream for myself and as a remote producer.

Native to Mac. Clean GUI. Features are constantly added and bugs fixed. Great community. Constant support and learning to use its features.

I will constantly use this until I wont be able to afford subscription any longer.

vor 6 Monaten

Glad to hear you made the switch from OBS to Ecamm Live. Thank you!

Alexander V
Alexander V
Moderator in Deutschland
Bildungsmanagement, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Ecamm is simply an outstanding software for educators

The integration into Zoom and all this rogue amoeba are a breeze and just work. The whole setup-process is intuitive and fun. This is not just a software it is a very active and alive community with help on all channels only remotely connected to the software (image compostition, any hardware/software connection issue, questions about setup and so many tipps and videos and live casts to get you on a another level). New features are constantly added -there is a beta branch and direct contact to developers.

The price is steep for someone who is starting a startup and wants to tap into the live streaming world.

Stephanie
Owner in Kanada
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Love eCamm for high quality recording and streaming

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: I use eCamm for streaming partner webinars on Youtube, as well as for hosting live conferences/events into private Facebook groups.

I love how eCamm lets me stream live onto Facebook and Youtube with high quality video and product value, so much more than Zoom. I love the fact that I can make my screen look how I want with scenes and graphics and PIP.

I think that eCamm Live is expensive for how I'm using it, to be honest. Zoom is quite a bit less expensive.

Ashley
Professional Community Arts Animator in Kanada
Darstellende Künste, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

User friendly for basic setup of stream

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: My overall experience is learning from a community of Ecamm Family to help each other out.

I like that I have the tools of a major studio space

My interview mode lags as I’m in a remote area

Phil
Business Owner in Kanada
Druck, Selbstständig

This should be your baseline for all of you video communications

Kommentare: My experience with Ecamm Live has made creating tutorial videos for my software packages, product reviews and even social media messaging has been massively elevated using this software.

Creating video content with this software is easy and fun with Ecamm Live, with the ability to add branded graphics to your video content, tutorials, live streams and even your video messaging. Its features are akin to a professional broadcasting studio which can easily be managed by a single person running the software on a Mac. I originally came to this software looking to connect a Canon DSLR camera to my Mac to improve my WebCam quality, and fell into this awesome result where you can connect a variety of different cameras and devices easily.

The software is permanently been developed, it is not a redundant software being left by the developers it is a fast moving and feature rich software which only improves by age.

vor 6 Monaten

Thank you, Phil! Good to hear about your experience and about how you found us

Aeron
Podcaster in USA
Sport, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Love the product, just have a couple of suggestions

Ease of use is top notch. There's nothing more important than being able to run the show easily while also performing and Ecamm is by far the easiest. Working it becomes second nature.

These are dislikes, just some ideas. I absolutely love the software. 1. Member Super Chats should be highlighted just like regular Super Chats. 2. More than just 2 audio input options. 3. When using the audio monitor feature, the latency is really bad, making it impossible for a guest to talk and hear themselves at the same time because of the delay. 4. I would like to have more than 1 audio monitor option. 5. It would be cool if the software generated how much money each user has spent on the channel similar to the feature on OBS. 6. I would love it if the software could keep a hard copy of the chat during live sessions. 7. This might be really complicated and I'm not even sure if it's possible, but it would be awesome if there was a way to communicate with callers during the show and screen them before the host puts them on. A way a different person could screen them first. 8. It would be great if there was a way to view a different scene independently while the stream is going. For example, there are times when I start the show and there is a intro video going, but it would be cool if I could see myself on camera before I switch to that scene. Right now you can't monitor a scene without it broadcasting. I absolutely love Ecamm, these are just some ideas that I get from using the software.

vor 6 Monaten

Thank you, Aeron! We really appreciate the feedback/ideas.

Jussi
Author - Speaker - Facilitator - Coach in Neuseeland
Unternehmensberatung, Selbstständig

Covid era Lifesaver

Kommentare: I love it. I had a similar ecstatic feeling in 1989 when I first got VideoWOrks (later MacroMind, then MacroMedia and then Adobe, who killed it - like they always do to good things). Ecamm has the potential to change and transform for the better in so many ways the daily video content creation in almost every industry.

I love the simplicity and straightforward tools Ecamm offers yet with power that other similar products lack. It is an elegant product with a fantastic community and clever developers. It was so easy to get going with Ecamm, but you will learn more and more on the way.

One confusing thing that makes my head sometimes ache is putting camera feeds on top of other sources. I have created profiles to have my primary camera in the big picture and then my iPad in a smaller floating on top of it, but sometimes I want to swap them so that my iPad takes the whole screen and I am in a small circle floating on top of it. There is something counterintuitive in the UI in that function. Even though I know in theory how to do it, and I can do it if I really think how the plus signs and stuff work on the selectors, I get it frequently wrong and need to start all over again. Just yesterday, I demonstrated Ecamm to a potential Ecamm buyer. While talking with her, I couldn't figure out which order and how I should organise the cameras to get my small round video on top of the iPad. It was (again) a very frustrating thing. And it is the only feature I struggle with.

vor 6 Monaten

Thank you so much for sharing this, Jussi! We'd be happy to jump on a 1:1 call with you to walk you through camera overlays, which should solve the challenge you're having now. You can email us at marketing@ecamm.com

Kirk
Live Video Coach in USA
Medienproduktion, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Awesome Recording and Live Production Software

Kommentare: With Ecamm's Virtual Camera I can run any meeting (Zoom, Teams, Google Meet, etc) the way I want to essentially having a production studio in my back pocket. For my Live Shows Ecamm Scenes make self-production a simple process allowing you to focus on delivering value. For my Client shows Ecamm Profiles keeps me organized, Ecamm Scene Export allows me to deliver the whole shows without much setup on the client end, and the local recording feature gives me a high quality finished product to deliver to the client upon completion.

Flexibility to create an experience for my audience that was unique and engaging. Along with a ton of must-have features: NDI, Multiple Cameras, Customizable Lower Thirds, Customizable Camera Position on screen, Video Playback, Sound Effects, Camera Effects, integration with Mobile, ability to Share Screen, Virtual Camera for Video Conferencing Platforms, Isolated Audio Tracks, Advanced Audio Settings, Widgets, Overlays, Animations, native Camera support, and much much more.

It requires a high-end computer to run this software well and it's only for Macs. Now that the Mac Mini has the M1 chip we now have a reasonably priced option that runs Ecamm perfectly.

vor 6 Monaten

Thank you for such a detailed and thoughtful review, Kirk. We really appreciate it.

Brian
Owner, producer in USA
Wein und Spirituosen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

The essential/best live streaming/production suite

Kommentare: I just can’t say enough great things about this software and community. It’s easy to use and helped save a company I work with during the pandemic by giving us game changing live stream features.

The virtual cam is why I want the pro route but in the time since then they have added interview mode (a life saver during the pandemic) and now the upcoming virtual mic features. The team has grown the software tremendously since purchase and really listen to their customers pushing in fixes and features enhancements on a pretty aggressive (timely) schedule. The owners and team are active in the community and it shows.

Honestly they keep taking out/repairing/upgrading any gripe I find. Some would probably like extra audio sources above the two mics built in but there are ways around it. I do wish the virtual cam was part of standard and web overlays (I would buy pro for all the other features) but that is really just to help out my college student that uses it for live-streaming as well.

vor 5 Monaten

Thank you so much for sharing this experience with us, Brian. It's good to hear and we'll pass it along to the team.

Javier
Comedian in Costa Rica
Unterhaltung, Selbstständig

Old School User Review

Kommentare: I'm a stand up comedian, podcaster and late night show host. Everything I produce except Live Stand Up Shows, I produce them with Ecamm. I also produce podcasts for other customers, using the multicam feature has made my life easier because I don't have to edit that much in post. and during the pandemic, the interview mode allowed me to keep doing interviews and performing Stand Up shows remotely. So you guys allowed me to keep working. Thanks!
Every update makes the software even better and I appreciate the dedication you guys have to guarantee us the best overall experience as users. I feel respected as a customer.

Old user since 2017, I remember when I started using it and it was already a great product.Now, with all the features that have been added in the last few years have made it no brainer when you're thinking of having a professional live streaming show. All the tools are easy to find and it make my stream look like a pro tv show. The interview feature was a game-changer, specially during the pandemic. The integration with other platforms and tools like the streamdeck add more value to the overall product.

Well, the biggest Con with Ecamm is that is very expensive, and you need to invest in hardware too that is not cheap. It's a mac only software and macs are not cheap either. I feel the interview mode still needs improvement (specially with the browser compatibility) and mic camera options. The customization of the interview link needs work too (pictures, logos, etc) Of course, there's the infamous "multi stream" request. I know that feature requires more bandwidth from the user side (I tried Wirecast and my router modem almost exploded, my computer too). So I assume that in order to offer that , you might need to invest in more servers, bandwidth a stuuf that might increase the Ecamm subscription. However, if you guys keep the same price most people are paying right now for the basic Restream plan (minus the 30% discount I got from the Ecamm Perks) I'm pretty sure everyone will make the switch to the embedded multistream feature.

vor 6 Monaten

Thanks Javier! We so appreciate that you've been an Ecamm user for so long. We hear you RE: multistreaming and additional costs. We'll do what we can to make the software accessible and affordable.

Andrés J
Andrés J
Director in Kolumbien
E-Learning, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

The best solutions for non-professional streamers

Kommentare: I've been surprised with all Ecamm Live has to offer. Initially I thought it was expensive, but now I see it as a wonderful investment. Love the community and the small close company that constantly speaks with their clients. I just hope a big software company doesn't come to buy them, as this will probably be the end of the great Ecamm Live.

It's quite easy to use and even for users who are not professionals, you'll learn to use it in no time. One of the best features, is that they have an active Facebook community, that constantly shares knowledge, experiences and more. Plus, it's a great place to ask for technical questions and receive a fast answer. If you have a new Mac with M1, Ecamm is blazingly fast! Macs with Intel chips might struggle a bit.

Ecamm Live does not offer multistream out of the box, and you requiere a 3rd party to do this. They have advance support for just 2 multistream solutions, it would be great if they offer more alternatives, like videolinq.

vor 10 Monaten

Hi Andrés! Thank you so much for the review. We appreciate it. We are working on more integrations and a multistreaming feature, which we hope you'll love. Thanks for being part of the Ecamm Fam!

Selwyn
Selwyn
Editor, Managing Director in Neuseeland
Onlinemedien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Ecamm Live highly recommended for live streaming on Mac

Kommentare: We are able to develop our company's live streaming experience in a more professional and branded way, thanks to Ecamm Live. We feel supported by Ecamm's developers and also by what has become a thriving and interactive Ecamm Live community.

The ease of setting up Ecamm live was impressive. It intuitively connects to cameras and audio feeds. It is simple to create overlays and scenes that ensure your live streams are professional and speak to your brand.

There was an issue with having Skype and Zoom connect to Ecamm Live's virtual camera. Although, this issue was with Skype and Zoom rather than Ecamm's platform. This however has been fixed by both Skype and Zoom in their latest upgrades.

Antwort von Ecamm Network

Thank you so much for this thorough review, Selwyn. So glad to hear that Ecamm Live is working well for you!

Heartbreak Whisperer in USA
Professionelles Training & Coaching, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

My go-to! I do ALL my live streams with it!

Kommentare: Great! I would definitely recommend it. I just need to solve the sluggish computer problem when Ecamm is running.

I love the fact that it's so customizable. You can put text and images pretty much anywhere you want, you can resize the dimensions of the video that you are streaming, and of course that you can save these as templates and hop from one set up screen to another set up. I also love that you can share screen so I can share my drawings and Keynotes and pretty much anything else that's on my computer screen. You can even resize the bubble of your videoed face with the picture-in-picture mode.

I wish that they would give their past one-time subscribers the option to buy just the Ecamm Live Interview feature. The current feature that you have to do with Skype (note that I'm using the version of Ecamm which just needed to be bought one time) doesn't seem to work well, we had problems with audio and such and had to switch to Zoom. I also dislike that their screen capturing set up isn't that well done... when I switch to stream my Keynote slides, there would be 0.1s blackouts. I also really dislike that my whole computer slows down when Ecamm is running. The means that when I try to draw on a drawpad, my drawings become slow and sluggish. That doesn't happen with Zoom or other software like Be.Live.

Mike
Owner | Creative in Kanada
Medienproduktion, Selbstständig

This software saved my life!

No really, it saved my business during difficult times. Ecamm allows me to deliver a high quality live stream to my clients, with an amazing custom set up in a very small amount of time.

There's not really many negatives about this software, especially when I compare it to others on the market. If I had to say anything, it's that it has taken a bit of time for many of their pro features to come to fruition (but thats me nit picking, LOL). I have been using this software for about 2.5 years now, and there customer service is awesome! The ability and speed at which Ecamm bring's out new features is great. Ive been in the software business for some time and its not easy to deliver on customers requests, but they pull it off very quickly!

Musican/facilitator/Coach in UK
Musik, Selbstständig

I love Ecamm

Kommentare: I have found the technical support friendly and understanding and really quick which is brilliant, personal too! I have done some really important significant webinars, demos and presentations and ecamm really helped me to manage and deliver a much more engaging experience that really helped with the impact and positive feedback. Its been important both professionally and informally during a period in our lives where connection and a sense of belonging has been so important.

The ease of use is a real stand out. I find it really accessible as a disabled person as it offers a different workaround. It really makes my online presents professional and engaging. I've had to do some high-level demos and international presentations and gigs and couldn't do it without ecamm.

It would be great to be able to invite my live captioner in without using a guest place also a way to better manage live captions within Ecamm (live captioning is best practice rather than automated so involves at least another remote operator. It's the same with adding sign language interpreters (often there are 2 of these depending on the length of show/presentation. I guess my biggest challenge is managing echo stuff (but I understand that this is a massive activity to be able to do) still need to learn to do this better with my access needs.

vor 6 Monaten

So glad to hear you've had a good experience, John! Thanks for sharing.

Vivian
Founder in USA
Kunst & Handwerk, Selbstständig

I love Ecamm

Kommentare: I absolutely love Ecamm. It is so feature-rich and easy to use I think anyone would be able to use it in their business. From live-streaming to pre-recording content, Ecamm does it all. I've used Ecamm for years and never had any problems with it. If I have any questions, I just go to their extensive library of "how-to" videos and find the answer.

I love the ease of use I get with Ecamm. The ability to brand my live streams, connect with viewers and build relationships in real-time is essential to my business. Ecamm is rich in features and functions and meets all of my needs as an online art educator.

I wish it was a little easier to integrate into YouTube.

Yann
Yann
Consultant in Finnland
Onlinemedien, Selbstständig

My go-to platform for live streaming

I have been using Ecamm Live for years, when the platform was exclusively working with Facebook Live... things have definitely changed in the last couple of years! I really like the fact that Ecamm Live has become a sort of "Swiss army knife" for pretty much all things live streaming, and it now enables you to stream on several social media platforms, including YouTube, LinkedIn and Restream. It may take a moment to learn everything that the platforms lets you do but there's a lot. One feature I'm a fan of is the ability to set up different "camera scenes" (e.g. you on camera, a slide or video in the background, you on camera with a lower-third banner being displayed). This enables you to switch to different scenes and camera angles, which is ideal when you're discussing something, you'd like to showcase something or you feel like putting emphasis on a point you're making.

I mention Ecamm Live's "camera scenes" as one of my favorite features the platforms brings to the table. While on the one hand it's quite powerful because it lets you create unique live streaming experiences for your audience, it also represents a challenge because, despite keyboard shortcuts being available, things can sometimes get a little confusing if you have several camera scenes – I wonder if there would be a more intuitive way to do this...

letztes Jahr

Thank you so much for the review and for the fantastic feedback. We really appreciate it.

Bobbie
Supervising Teacher in USA
E-Learning, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Ecamm Live Rocks Live Streaming

Kommentare: Ecamm Live is almost a plug-and-play tool. You just have to click a few settings and you're good to stream. The learning curve is so much easier than other encoders. If you're a Mac user, then Ecamm Live is the only choice.

Every Ecamm Live user is going to tell you that it's so easy to use. It's robust. It's intuitive. Ecamm Live comes with outstanding customer support. Every time you need help, they're responsive and caring. Ecamm Live can be used for live streaming, virtual meetings, presentations, and recording videos. As an educator in a virtual school, I use it every single day and my classes are visually amazing as a result.

I'm waiting for the day when Ecamm Live has a multistream functionality, but I know it's coming because the company holds regular update sessions to keep their users in the know.

Lieven
Chief Digital Officer in Belgien
Personalwesen, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

King of the Zooms

Kommentare: From a total beginner to a seemingly pro broadcast professional in no time. The Facebook community is just fantastic. People helping each other out, sharing inspiring info etc.

There is just so much I like. It's super easy to use. You can broadcast in a professional manner after watching a few video tutorials. Never got there with software like OBS for example. And Virtual cam. It's so much fun to use the virtual cam in video meeting software like Teams or Zoom. The integration with stream deck allows you to use multiple cams, to share presentations, use a "pauze, be back in - with timer - " screen, etc etc. Very useful for teaching for example.

Nothing, really. It's just great. But I'll try to find something. :p

vor 5 Monaten

Thank you so much for sharing your feedback with us, Lieven! We appreciate it.