Über Hireflix

Eine nutzerfreundliche unidirektionale Video-Interview-Software. Erstelle und teile aufgezeichnete Interviews in unter fünf Minuten. Die Lösung lässt sich in dein Bewerber-Trackingsystem integrieren.

Erfahre mehr über Hireflix

I like the fact that is easy to use and it save us a lot of time.

I suppose if you don't like recording yourself that would be a negative, you certainly have to sit down and prepare the questions ahead of time, but that really didn't take long.

Bewertungen zu Hireflix

4,9
5,0

Hireflix hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 5,0 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 222 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Hireflix bereits verwendet?

Alexis Eva
Alexis Eva
Owner in Spanien

Bang for your buck!

Kommentare: I manage roles across multiple time zones and for various clients. Using Hireflix has removed the tedious chore of trying to find windows that work for both me and the candidate. With Hireflix I am able to invite my selected candidates to interview at a time that is most convenient to them and then I am able to review their interviews when most convenient to me, as well. It has saved me time and speed to client which is a must when working in this industry. I'm also able to provide a greater client experience by providing my client's with the video interview footage so they can also evaluate the caliber of the candidate. Overall, the experience has been positive for candidates, me, and my clients who are happy to have a peak of what their potential lineup looks like. And the customer experience with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and his team has been flawless!

1) The product is incredibly easy to use from both a candidate and interviewer perspective 2) No complicated signups or cumbersome "loops" to jump through from a candidate perspective 3) Excellent customer service 4) Video and sound quality is good

I shared feedback with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] regarding the recruiter experience as I have my own firm and manage multiple roles and clients, which differs from many softwares because they tend to be geared to one big company as opposed to a recruitment firm. The feedback that I provided to [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] regarding creating a branded experience based on each role vs based on my account (i.e., Marketing Manger @ Acme Company, Financial Analyst @ Big Bank USA) was implemented so no complaints now!

Rana
Marketplace Operations Manager in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Scale your screening at a low cost!

Kommentare: The problem we had previously was ability to scale and high cost, but with Hireflix we were able to 4x our screening and decrease our costs by more than 50%.

The 3 things I like the most are:- focus on user experience for the candidates and the admins- the ease of communication with the Hireflix team- the cost

The tool is perfect for my use, nothing I am missing by using it.

Derrick
CEO in USA
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

The most innovative and customer obsessed company I know.

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: I have had the absolute best experience not only as a product user, but as a customer. I have had no better treatment and dedication from their team from any other company as a customer. They truly want you to be successful and will stand behind you fully and enable you to fully leverage their product. In the market, I have tested and used various other platforms similar to hireflix and done so exhaustively.... (I mean a ton of time and back and forth). NOTHING even comes close to what Hireflix offers as a product alone.... Then add on top of that they are the cheapest/ best feature per price and hands down an extremely ethical and devoured customer success company? I recommend hireflix and their product and they have my full endorsement for those looking for a great interview software for their companies needs.

Strong Value for Customers from a company and product that is both highly innovative and customer obsessed.

I honestly cannot think of a single issue, it does everything you need and more and it does so better than the rest for cheaper.

Leonardo
Leonardo
IT Development & Recruitment Manager in Spanien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Amazing product

- Save lot of time and money for the company. - We have recorded videos once and we have interviewed hundreds of candidates. - The candidate can make the interview when he/she is more relaxed. Async interviews.

- It is not real-time so you lose the opportunity to interact with the candidate.

Antwort von Hireflix

Thanks Leonardo. We love how you have substituted the preliminar tech interview with Hireflix hence saving you those very valuable hours from the Senior Tech people that used to conduct them. We will keep working hard to become better and better as days progress. Kind regards.

Ricardo
Ricardo
Co-Founder in Brasilien

Straightforward

Kommentare: Hireflix is our go-to platform to record video interviews for candidates applying for jobs through our platform, talenting. Our candidates also find Hireflix very easy to use.

I love the fact that Hireflix is extremely straightforward. The app does what it is meant to do, has a simple interface and is very stable. We were previously using SparkHire, which is a very good platform, but not nearly as simple, user-friendly and reliable. Not to mention the customer support, which is superb.

If I am completely honest, we did have a glitch in our first month due to a payment processing error, but perhaps the aspect worth highlighting here is Hireflix's outstanding customer support. The problem was sorted in a few hours.

Miquel
Miquel
Head of Marketing in Spanien
Computer-Hardware, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

I couldn't live without it

Kommentare: Working at a startup with very limited resources, Hireflix has helped us speed up our hiring processes and allowed us to open many positions simultaneously. It's extremely easy to use and very intuitive for the end user. And you get all the information you need without actually spending the time. I can't imagine myself going back to a traditional interview process.

The UI & UX is extremely intuitive for the hiring managers and candidates. This is critical because this is a first for many people.The automatic transcriptions make it much easier and faster to review applicants. The navigation shortcuts make it a breeze to move around the UI without using the mouse.It's very fast and responsive.

My only suggestion would be to add a way to interact with the candidates within the app, but that might require them to log in or create an account, which might make them drop-off from the process.

Kristen
Managing Director in USA
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Hands down best one-way video interview platform

[sensitive content hidden] and the Hireflix team are so incredibly responsive and helpful! I have been impressed with Hireflix and their support, features, and price point since my team started using it. It is very user friendly - internally and for candidates. I've used many other one-way video interview platforms with my team and can hands down say that Hireflix has been the best one we've used.

It would be nice if candidates could view their recordings before they submit - I understand why it's not a feature to help alleviate stress for the candidates, but we have som many folks that ask us about it or request it as an option.

Giovanni
Talent Acquisition Manager in Italien
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great tool, great customer support, great price

With this tool we have managed to streamline our recruitment process, deal with mass hiring and onboarded 80 new team members in less than 70 days

Nothing I can mention at this stage, the tool is really good.

Giacomo
COO & Co-founder in Italien
Personalwesen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Unmatched support, value for price, experience

3 things stand out: 1) customer support (super responsive and always clear, sometimes even changed my mind because of their product knowledge and setup tips); 2) value for price (the product quality is very high, all the things we needed to get done now can be performed easily and there are lots of features that allow to collaborate with the team and speed up the interview reviewing process); 3) experience (extremely easy to use, simplicity at its best!).

Actually right now i can't think of something to improve

Estefanía
Estefanía
Ceo in USA

A must-have

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

I met this solution when I was finding information on how to accelerate the recruiting processes using AI, and boy! What a great solution! It saves tons of time to interview bulks of candidates at the same time. Also, it provides a wider picture of each candidates to the client prior to a face-to-face interview or assessment. This helps to a better hiring-decision-making. It's easy to use, available in English and Spanish. It has a great customer service. This is a must-have in the new era of interviewing.

Please enable the full transcriptions download feature

Ana María
Ana María
HR Coordinator in Kolumbien
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Awesome app, that saves you time

Kommentare: It has been a great ally to have in recruiting, we are an international company, and we received applications from all over the world, Hireflix is a user-friendly app that allow us and our candidate to determine the best moment to have the interview. It goes with our core values of keeping focus and organized, it allows us to custom interviews per positions, and also give us the time to focus our daily tasks.

I'm the HR Coordinator in an international company, Hireflix has been an awesome tool that has provide me with more time to complete my other tasks. What I like about it: 1. User-friendly interface: is easy to use it and find what you need. 2. Great customer support: everything I need something they have to answer our questions within the hour. 3. Great follow-up: the customer support follows up on your needs 4. Saves me a lot of time: we created our cultural fit interview, that reduced on a 60% the time we invested in interviewing candidates. 5. We can review the interviews as many times as we want 6. We send interviews to candidates around the world, time zones are sometimes hard to integrated, with Hireflix we don't have that problem anymore. 7. We are in charge of how long the interviews last

I don't have any complaints at the moment.

Michelle
Network Director in UK
Umweltdienstleistungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Fantastic service

Kommentare: I was really impressed with Hireflix. My initial query was responded to personally and quickly, the whole recruitment process, setting up the individual emails/responses etc was made so so easy. It really was one of the best experiences I had with technology of this type.

It was by far the easiest software to use. I was recruiting 3 positions across 3 countries and we are a small company. Using this software helped me streamline the first round recruitment process, enabling me at the touch of a button to run first round interviews for about 30 candidates in the matter of a day. I was able to then screen the candidates at my leisure and also I was able to share the clips with the panel in time for the second round. The service was second to none from Hire Flix who literally helped me every step of the way. I would highly recommend the site and the service and would definitely use it again. I particularly liked the way I could whatsapp the candidates as well as email them to let them know they had been invited to an interview. I like the way that I could see if candidates had opened the email sent. Often you get candidates who said they did not get the email but this was there was no doubt.

There was very little not to like about the software!

Ryan
Ryan
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Excellent and Easy Solution to Video Interviews

Kommentare: Hireflix is a small enough company that you can reach the team quickly, but robust enough to solve our interview challenges. We have no intention of using a larger company, we love this partnership!

Before Hireflix, we would spend hours interviewing folks that didn't work out. We usually know in the first five minutes if a recruit is not going to work out. This would result in hours of lost productivity for our recruiting team. Now we can easily get the answers we need in a rapid process. Now that we've gone all remote, Hireflix is even more easy to use. The set up is incredibly simple, candidates find it easy to use, and we can spend our time focusing on our best candidates to bring in for the next round of interactive video interviews.

At times it can be hard to re-send an invite to a candidate through Workable. But, the team at Hireflix has been responsive to my feedback, and quickly helped me solve this problem.

Antwort von Hireflix

Ryan thank you so much. Hireflix has a special love for Counseling and Therapy offices as you know! Yours is a mission dear to my heart and we are happy we can indirectly contribute to that. Keep up the good work.

Alex
Alex
Founder in Spanien
Internet, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

gamechanger

Using hireflix allowed us to speed up our recruiting in a very short timespan.

Customization of messages when launching new campaigns.

Antwort von Hireflix

Thank you so much Alex. We are happy Hirelix is helping you and will keep working hard to become the best one-way video interviewing provider in the world.

Hailie
Manager in USA
Einzelhandel, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Hireflix

I like most about Hireflix is that it's super easy to use. We are able to create a base of questions and applicants are able to go through and answer the questions. We are Able to go through and watching the video's when they are finished with the questions as well as it being all available through our computer base.

I didn't have anything that I didn't like about Hireflix.

Elyssa
HRIS Lead in USA
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Find the right candidates and save a lot of time while doing it

The thing I like best about Hireflix is the amount of time our recruiters and hiring managers save during the interview process. Instead of spending hours trying to schedule interviews with multiple people that work for everyone’s schedules, it just takes a few quick minutes to set up the Hireflix interview. Then, the candidate can answer the questions at their convenience, and the hiring managers and recruiters can review the answers when it works best for them. It’s a win-win for everyone involved.

I really can’t think of anything negative about Hireflix. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and his team are always making improvements and they are very responsive to any and all feedback and/or questions.

Eva
Psychologist in Spanien

An amazing experience

Kommentare: My principal problem is that I don´t have enough interview slots.
So, this program saves me from wasting my time because it allows me to send interview questions when I have time.
Only interested people answer, and that obviously safe time, and I can see them when I program for this issue.

First, it´s a perfect way to optimize my time because Hireflix allows me to watch interviews when I have time. In a few minutes, I get a lot of information to select the most suitable people. On the other hand, the aftersales service is impressive. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] answers all my doubts in a short time, and he is always trying his best.

Nothing all are advantages Hireflix has helped me a lot in my day-to-day work.

Abby
Student Relations Manager in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

A+

I have used Hireflix with 40+ students. Every student was able to figure out how to record their interview will no issues. I LOVE using Hireflix with students because they are able to record their interview whenever they are free. I no longer have to make myself available after work hours to accommodate their crazy schedules.

The only complaint I ever had was that I needed an increase in the character count to type in my interview questions. Within days [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] raised the character count from 160 to 210. Problem solved!

Antwort von Hireflix

Abby thank you so much for your review! It means a lot to us and makes us so happy to hear that we are being of help to VEG. Keep up the good work!

Shari
Shari
Talent Acquisition Specialist in Kanada
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Excellent user friendly screening program

Kommentare: Excellent experience, this is an innovative tool that is a game changer to recruitment.

Easy to use, reliable screening software that is efficient and saves me time. Allows the applicant to complete the one-way interview at their leisure outside of my working hours which is a time saver for me as I'm unable to meet personally with all the candidates we'd like to review. I love the clone position option which allows me to clone a video interview without having to create a new one from scratch. Even creating new interviews are easy as well.

I have not come across anything that I don't like about this software.

Philippa
Philippa
Co-founder in USA
Professionelles Training & Coaching, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Top Notch Video Interview Platform

Kommentare: We use Hireflix to increase the efficiency of practice interviews. Having the interviews recorded allows us to quickly review the interviews and to do it on our schedules. Hireflix also gives our clients flexibility so they can record their interviews on their schedules.Additionally, Hireflix regularly checks in with us to see if we have any issues and check on our experiences. I highly recommend Hireflix!

The ease of use for us as administrators and for our clients is essential. Our clients may be using video recording for the first time and Hireflix makes it a seamless and non-stressful experience. The interview preview is also a great feature so we can see how the interview will be presented to the user.Another feature that is useful is the fact that the interview invitations don't expire. Our clients often don't complete their interviews promptly because of demanding schedules.

I have nothing negative to say about Hireflx. We look forward to being long-term users of Hireflix.

Melissa
Melissa
Director of Student Success in USA
Hochschulbildung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

User Friendly Video Interview Tool

Kommentare: We have had a great experience so far! Easy to use, easy to track which applicants have not submitted their videos. We also liked being able to customize the questions.

We liked the ability to create personalized video interview links for our candidates and that we were able to integrate it with our other applicant tracking system.

We are still learning the other features and cannot wait to learn more! We are using it to gather video interviews of our candidates and cannot wait to do more!

Tereza
Tereza
Talent Scout in Tschechien
Industrieautomation, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

User friendly tool for video interviews

Kommentare: We use Hireflix for 1st round of our recruitment process. It is very effective and saves our time.

Hireflix is very intuitive, easy to operate, is very user friendly. And has everything what we expect from video interviewing tool.

I don´t know now. We are satisfied and if there is a problem we can solve it.

Jonathan
Jonathan
Administrator in Südafrika
Sicherheit & Untersuchungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Brilliant platform with amazing support!

Kommentare: It helps me to filter through candidates quickly and effortlessly. I am saving so much time by not having to have long interviews with candidates that may not be the best fit. I am able to realise very quickly whether or not the candidate is a fit and I can cut the interview short if that is the case. Not so easy to do when the person is in front of you!

I really like how the platform has been laid out. It's very user-friendly. It helped me to be able to filter through candidates by analysing specific questions and answers without needing to physically meet with anyone. This not only saves me time, but it saves the candidates the effort and costs of traveling to an interview that may not result in employment.

I have not yet experienced anything that was not up to scratch. The platform worked without any hiccups and the support team was always available to me should I have needed to raise a concern.

Antonio
HR Business Partner in Spanien
Automotive, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Easily detect talent among your candidates and save time in your selection processes

Kommentare: It allows me to evaluate a large number of candidates in a short time and effort. It allows me to focus on candidates who have the required profile and really motivated in the vacancy.

It is an easy-to-use and very intuitive tool. It is easy to configure video interviews and invite candidates to do them, it allows you to send reminders to candidates who did not do the video interview through different channels (emails, sms, WhatsApp). It allows me to evaluate many candidates in a very short time, allowing me to focus my efforts on candidates who really fit the profile of the vacancy and are really motivated by it. I love the option to select the playback speed of video interviews, it allows me to save a lot of time in evaluating video interviews.

I don't really find any cons to using Hireflix

Marcia
HR Director in Bolivien
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great support

Kommentare: Reduction on time to do the first screening interviews

The hireflix team, they are very responsive and helpful. great support

For hotmail users it sends the email to spam

Antwort von Hireflix

Thank you so much Marcia. We try our best to be as helpful as possible. With regards to Hotmail spam issues, we have not been having such delivery issues in months so please don't worry about it. Emails deliver fine to Hotmail and to all other providers. Thank you.