AppTweak

Primary ASO Tool

Bewertet am 27.1.2020
Charine G.
Bildungsmanagement, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: AppTweak serves as my ASO assistant that I can not afford as a small app developer. Come to think of it - I think I get more value from this subscription fee as I would if I paid a person to do the same research.

Vorteile: I use AppTweak on a daily basis to do ASO. Their support is first class and being able to compare competitor data such as keywords and backlinks save me a lot of time.

Nachteile: I wish I could see more stats while the app is in Beta, but I do realise that Google might not have all the data available.

Free Report Is Amazing, paid tool not so much

Bewertet am 16.1.2020
Steve D.
Medienproduktion, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: The free report option in App Tweak has helped us no end take a very high level look at how our app is performing in the App Store. It has delivered genuinely really good advise that we have implemented and has helped a lot.

Nachteile: We tried a free trial of App Tweak for the fully featured reports however I don't think it was for us. It was overkill of information and a lot of the useful information you can get from App Annie for free such as keyword rankings.

Amazing value for the money!

Bewertet am 21.11.2019
David T.
Director of Software

Kommentare: From day one of using this product, I have loved it. It literally gets better every two weeks as they release new and useful features on a regular schedule.

Vorteile: Getting to the information that I am most interested in is easy to do and there is a wealth of features to help me ascertain the nuances in the data.

Nachteile: The breakdown between the iPad and the iPhone is annoying. There should be a way to switch easily from one platform to another for a single app. Also, the competitors and keywords should be shared between the two so I don't have to set them up separately if I don't want to.

best ASO tool I tried

Bewertet am 21.11.2019
Louis B.
head of marketing
Internet, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Very complete tool, easy to use. It is a must if you want to improve your ASO

Nachteile: I have tried many other tools and this one is the best. It would be perfect if there was more than one refresh per day