Filtern nach:

Über SureClinical

Health sciences cloud applications to automate trial management and streamline workflow, therapies, global deliveries, content & more.

Erfahre mehr über SureClinical

Toni B.
Clinical Trial Assistant in USA
Biotechnologie, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Clinical Trial Assistant

Kommentare: I enjoy the how easy it is to upload documents and change information if it is incorrectly applied. The signing of documents is easy and straight forward to complete. Sure Clinical is both logical and intuitive to navigate. Customizing documents has been a great feature for our organization. Sure Clinical's technical support team is responsive, knowledgeable and patient. My questions are always answered quickly and respectfully.

I enjoy the ease of being able to drag and drop files into Sure Clinical.

Some documents that are uploaded and have been altered during finalization will appear as little boxes in the text once uploaded. However, the document does download/print clearly.

Antwort von SureClinical

Hi Toni - thank you so much for your feedback. We're glad you find SureClinical intuitive and easy to use. We promise we will continue to keep this goal in mind as we continue to enhance our product suite.

Maria C.
Head eTMF Services in USA
Pharmazeutika, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Super eTMF

Kommentare: From Day 1 it has been a very easy system to use. I love the way you can modify the structure, category, metadata without special programming.

I love everything about it. It's user friendly. Quick and easy set-up, digital signing, create and modify metadata easily. The reporting and analytics outstanding. Drag and drop features, and the Sureportal link capability. Support help is great!

Can't think of anything I don't like. It's just a great system.

Kenny N.
Clinical Site Manager in USA
Medizinische Geräte, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Lots of potential but too many glitches and not user friendly enough

Kommentare: I started my SureClinical experience in September 2018 when I joined the company I'm with. There definitely was a huge learning curve as I was tasked with being the next head and administrator for my company. The tools that were provided to my predecessors from Sureclinical for operating the software weren't helpful. I found the tools to be either obsolete or just not comprehensive enough to address the issues I encountered. Being the administrator for my company and having to train many other users internally and externally it wasn't easy to teach the people how to use the system with the tools provided by SureClinical. I had to create further break the interface down, how to calibrate it etc. I had to also make a guide for the troubleshooting / known glitches portion which was rather substantial. Overall SureClinical can be a very useful tool, but I do believe it was released too early, especially without having addressed the glitches.

I like how there's a lot of functionality and room for customization.

It's not very user friendly, there's still many glitches, the troubleshooting / help guides tend to be a bit obsolete.

Antwort von SureClinical

Thanks for taking the time to provide a review, Kenny. We were surprised by your comments as they are not consistent with other feedback, so we did some digging. We require all SureClinical Administrators to receive product training before using our system and before training others. FDA regulations mandate that product training be completed for systems used in clinical trials. We have no record of you taking Admin train-the-trainer training. It appears that you are training others without receiving the required training, which is a concern. We have a record of emails sharing our concerns over not following our policy to have at least one trained admin for your system. Our Product Support team provided you with many hours of product training, even though that is not their function. To help you be more productive, we are willing to provide you and 3 users with a train-the-trainer admin course at no charge.

Louis W.
Clinical Trial Management Associate in USA
Pharmazeutika, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Great System

You can sign documents directly in SureClinical.

It's a bit clunky and can use some work on the UI.

Antwort von SureClinical

Louis - thank you so much for review. We appreciate you taking the time. I'm glad you found that SureClinical's FDA Part 11 compliant signing solution helps your productivity. We continue to make improvements to both functionality and usability and to SureESign functionality, and hope you find those to improve your productivity even more. Thanks again for taking the time to review.

Eileen D.
Director Clinical Research in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

BEST TRIAL EVER!

Kommentare: Sure Clinical was part of a clinical trial at my office about 2 years ago. At first, I was a little nervous to think that I would not have 3 or 4 clunky regulatory binders sitting on my desk. Was there such a thing as a virtual regulatory binder? I am here to say there was and it was an amazing experience. I am about to use this software again on an upcoming trial and I can not wait!

Easy to learn and really cut my paperwork in half.

Really can't think of any cons regarding this software.

Antwort von SureClinical

Thank you so much for the review! We really appreciate your feedback. We work hard to constantly improve usability, so are happy you've found that SureClinical has both improved your productivity and is easy to use. You'll be excited to know that we are releasing a new eiSF solution shortly, which should make your job even easier. Best of luck on your upcoming trial. Please let us know how we can help in any way.

Asha R.
CTA in UK
Medizinische Geräte, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Great value for money and customer support

Great value, responsive customer support (especially [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]), simple to customise naming conventions and metadata. Web platform is relatively simple to use (although does not have full functionality of desktop version)

Can be glitchy - constantly finding bugs. Not as sophisticated as other eTMF platforms.

Antwort von SureClinical

Asha - thank you for your review. I'm pleased you are a fan of our support desk. I checked in and understand our lead Support Engineer has done a lot of individual training for you. I am disappointed to hear your comments on ease of use as it is inconsistent with other customer feedback. SureETMF has at a minimum feature parity with all other reputable eTMF platforms, so your comment surprised me. If you have specific feedback on features, please contact me directly. Perhaps we can set up a training session as we definitely want you to be happy with the product.

eTMF Manager in USA
Biotechnologie, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

SureClinical safe and secure Clinical Trial data

Kommentare: At first it felt cumbersome to maneuver; but, after repeated use, the familiarity of the dashboard and various commands have become second nature.

SureClinical is easy to use with a dashboard which clearly captures all the information you need to review a document.

Often times zooming in a document is the only way to completely review an entire document or page.

Leo U.
Clinical Trial Quality Assurance Specialist in Kanada
Biotechnologie, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Evaluation of the use of the software

Kommentare: Overall sure clinical is good software but requires some tweaks

Easy to use and navigate, Easy to download documents

Difficult to find documents with search tools

Joanne B.
Clinical Consultant in Kanada
Pharmazeutika, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Review of Sure Clincial

Kommentare: We used for study metric tracking and TMF.

electronic TMF. Ease of filing and moving documents within system tracking features

Not always intuitive.,......actually took me a very long time to figure out how to download from the site....

Antwort von SureClinical

Thank you for taking the time to review SureClinical. We take all feedback seriously. We're glad you found that SureETMF is high quality and easy to use. We continually make enhancements to help both productivity and usability, so hope you find them helpful and intuitive.