Blackbaud K-12 Bewertungen

Filtern nach:

4.3/5
    3.7/5

Über Blackbaud K-12

Connect your school and drive digital transformation with Blackbaud's cloud-based education management solutions for K-12 schools.

Erfahre mehr über Blackbaud K-12

6 von %{reviews_total} Bewertungen angezeigt

Customer Service Representative
  • Bewertet am 19.2.2019

"Government Education"

Kommentare: It was difficult to complete the minimum requirement of the entire year on time. It sapped you for time on a daily basis. There was no way to skim through a lesson. All the i's had to be dotted and t's crossed before moving on. There was only one field trip that I was aware of the entire year and the main reason I wanted to use this homeschool was to explore more of my community.

Vorteile: I like that it was free. I liked that they supplied all the things we would need to fulfill the requirements for the year. I liked the interactive classroom feature. I liked the speedback assignments where you could know immediately how well you did on a lesson.

Nachteile: I didn't like that it is government led education that has a bias. I didn't like the overwhelming amounts of work. No child in public education has that much work on a daily basis.

• Bewertet am 19.2.2019
Zachary C.
Principal
Bildungsmanagement, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 4.12.2019

"Blackbaud Review"

Kommentare: Blackbaud can be a great solution for a fully integrated solution for independent schools' business and educational needs; training and learning time will be needed.

Vorteile: Blackbaud was a great move at our high school for combining business needs and the LMS functionality. It was a single tool that served the full community well.

Nachteile: There is a definite learning curve in the transition to the LMS side. It sounded as if the business end was much smoother.

• Bewertet am 4.12.2019
Benjamin B.
Principal
  • Bewertet am 20.10.2019

"Product is worth the investment"

Kommentare: Overall we are extremely satisfied and find the product useful for our needs it allows us to work efficiently and utilize our time to focus on other needs that the software takes care of for us.

Vorteile: this product gives my company the ability to integrate multiple levels of needs into one area it cuts down on time and allows us to see information quickly and accurately.

Nachteile: This product has been excellent for us to use there’s been no downside for it there is nothing that I would at this time change about the product.

• Bewertet am 20.10.2019
Samantha K.
Teacher
Grundschul- & Sekundarbildung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 18.7.2019

"Teachers for Teachers"

Kommentare: Overall it has been a decent experience using K-12. No software is perfect, but this software gets the job done and is functional.

Vorteile: I love that there are so many different options available on this software. I can see my students' information, their parents' contact information, birthdays, grades, and assignments all in the same place. It is a good central location for all the important information of my classroom.

Nachteile: This software can be hard to predict when it will time out. Unfortunately there were occasions when putting in grades that I would lose entire portions and have to retype the grades because the page would time out without warning, and the grades hadn't been saved. I had to be very diligent about saving the page manually after entering any grades.

• Bewertet am 18.7.2019
Stacey A.
Assistant teacher
  • Bewertet am 19.1.2020

"Never have any problems"

Vorteile: I honestly can’t say anything good about this. It’s easy and fun. I enrolled my daughter and it took me step by step.

Nachteile: Nothing bad at all about this software.

• Bewertet am 19.1.2020
Third Grade Teacher
  • Bewertet am 21.6.2018

"Very good software with a lot of useful content. "

Vorteile: What I liked the most about the software is that it offers a lot of useful information and educational content to teachers, especially in the area of reading comprehension strategies and formative assessments.

Nachteile: If I am totally honest, so far I do not have any complaints about this Software and its features. I like it.

• Bewertet am 21.6.2018