Filtern nach:

Über CDLSuite

CDLSuite is the low-cost way for fleets to easily automate Truck Driver Recruiting, Driver-Applicant Tracking, and DQ File Management.

Erfahre mehr über CDLSuite

Radina N.
SAFETY

"Amazing and efective"

Kommentare: I do use CDLSUITE on a daily basis since January of 2019. They have gone a long way since the beginning, the improvement in the software has been tremendous. The support team is fantastic, I had a video class with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] where she taught me how to use the software to its full extent.

Vorteile: I like how easy is to send the application to my applicants, with just one click of a button, therefore the number of applicants has increased. Employment verification is made simple and organized. The application process is very self explanatory for the drivers, so they can't go wrong. I can organize my applicants in different ways, and than makes navigating through the website uncomplicated. I have the option to add "Custom forms", and there I could upload the company policies and extra documents I needed.

Nachteile: Sometimes there are glitches with the application, such as when the driver enters a phone number it kicks him/her to a different place in the app. If you want to add/remove/change anything else than the employment history the driver has to sign in the application, re-sign it again and that will give you an application with a different date.

Penny S.
Compliance Mgr/DER/HR
  • Bewertet am 5.12.2019

"Driver applications - Easy"

Kommentare: Now we don't have an issue reading an application that is handwritten. The support staff have been extremely open to suggestions and extremely helpful. If we need something specific, they work to figure out a way to work it in to our application and do it in a timely manner.

Vorteile: The features that meet our needs most are: notification of new application submitted, ability to e-mail an incomplete application to a driver so that they can add work history to it, texting messages to a driver for information, quick glance calendar of applicants employment dates, program is easily understood, and all your driver information is saved & archived in one location.

Nachteile: Only problem we have had is typing errors by the applicant on date of births or Driver's License #'s or the way his name is listed on his license.

Mj L.
HR leader

"Fee'd to death"

Vorteile: The ease of use, obtaining e-files such as VOE's and applications is helpful.

Nachteile: recently provided 2-way SMS with candidates, with a unreasonable $35 monthly fee. Prior to this change we had the capability to 1-way text candidates for free.
DQ file option is interesting and would be helpful but also an unreasonable fee $50.
Ancillary fees combined would nearly equal our expenditure for the entire suite we monthly pay for.

von CDLSuite an 16.12.2019

Thank you for your input. For clarification, we never charge ancillary fees. Our subscriptions are flat fee. We do, however, offer the option of three different Add-Ons. We no longer offer one-way texting. For those interested we now offer "Optional" 2-way texting and faxing at $35/month. It allows you 2-way centralized communication with your Leads, Applicants, and Employees, as well as direct faxing of employment verifications to past employers. This feature has proven to increase the rate of successful hires and to accelerate recruiting. We also offer a File Management module for those interested. The cost is $1/month/employee. Lastly, we offer Integrated Background Screening at $35/month. It allows users to order Background Screens from 3rd parties without entering data. Each Add-On is entirely optional. You can add or subtract any of them from your plan without affecting your base subscription. Other than these Add-Ons there are no other possible fees beyond the plan you select.

Susan H.

"Exceptional Customer Service"

Kommentare: As I stated above in my most liked feature of the software, is the customer service (the backbone of the company). I can't state one time in the, going on 5 years, that I've ever had an issue with the company. They are grade A and top notch all the way around. I would recommend CDL Suite 100 times out of 100 times:)

Vorteile: For our company, the best feature of this software is it's ease/flow of use by the applicant as well as us as the end user on the backend. The customer service goes hand in hand with the ease of use. Any question isn't too big or too small for MyCDLApp (as it was originally called upon our initial start up) and we have been very pleased since and it has only grown better with time & updates to the system. Our CS rep., [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is nothing but way above par in all aspects. If she can't answer the question, she finds the person who has it and always greets us with excitement & enthusiasm (I don't believe she has ever had a bad day when I've reached out to her). She is always courteous and quickly responds to any request or inquiry. We are very pleased with CDL Suite from all angles; customer service to the applicant and to us, simple & ease of use as well as exemplary functionality of the system, competitive pricing, being industry specific & always current with DOT regulations. We have used many systems and reviewed many systems, but none compare to CDL Suite and its offer that fits our needs as a dedicated transportation company. CDL Suite is always making enhancements to the system without being requested. The company is always looking for ways to enhance their services. Thanks again for allowing me to provide feedback for such a wonderful company who provides us with A+ service. Susan Harding, TQ Logistics, Inc. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]

Nachteile: The one thing that I like least (however, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has put in a request with IT), is that I have to individually print each form of the application rather than being able to select a certain form to print or a "select all print" feature. I'm hoping this is a feature that can be implemented in the future.

Elizabeth W.
Recruiting manager
  • Bewertet am 16.12.2019

"Great Software for the smaller trucking companies"

Kommentare: When I first started at this company - they only had paper applications, I called a lot of software companies and sat through many "demonstrations" all were too expensive or did not have the specialty DOT applications. Something was always missing in there software programs, or they were just way out of our price range. CDL suite has all the basics we need, and quite a few bells and whistles, and they are consistently improving and adding new features. ALL while keeping the price affordable!

Vorteile: Simple to use. Price is good for smaller companies that cannot afford the more expensive software like Tenstreet etc... [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]and all the other staff are AWESOME, and help me whenever I need it - they go above and beyond to help us. I really appreciate that they are constantly implementing new features and most everything on the site is exactly what we need. It's very easy to send all the application paperwork to your other software programs, or email them to yourself if needed. I rarely have drivers tell me they didn't understand it - I don't think I have ever had any real problems with the software. I like that you can create a custom form that is attached to the application, if you need extra forms for your company, we had to create a custom form for EEO reporting - the application emails and texts the link to the form to the driver right after they complete the application and so far this has worked great.

Nachteile: It would be nice to be able to have a different application for those rare times we need to hire an office staff member. They do have an option for that - but you have to buy an extra plan. When we only hire office staff once or twice a year - its not worth it to pay for an extra plan. But really, you can just have them fill out the driver app and ignore all the driver questions, so it all works out. And for the price its worth it. Another thing I thought was awesome - is they have a way to email the DOT employment verifications directly to someone with a fillable link - however the software does not notify you if someone fills it out so you just have to keep checking on them. I usually send the PDF version through my email anyway, it would just be a nice option.

Scott B.
Safety Specialist

"Outstanding"

Kommentare: You will not find a better product for the money anywhere. We have vendors call us weekly asking us to switch, I have to explain to them, that we are with CDL Suite and we are happy with everything that they are doing. We have hosted [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and one of our insurance groups, where he was able to bring on several more clients. I would 100% recommend this program. Our paper application gave us about 50 applicants a years, we now have over 150 and are able to pick and choose who we put in the seat.

Vorteile: The Database. When I see a applicant, whose name we recognize, I can go back trough our entire Database and see if they have applied before, and what we did with them. I can also use the Data Base, when we have an opening, to review applicants that we did not hire, because there was not a position available. I was an IT in the Navy for over 20 years, so I have a little knowledge when it comes to computers, but that knowledge is not needed here. It is very easy to use and user friendly.

Nachteile: I have looked for the Cons and they do not exist. Every time that I have had an issue, I have picked up the phone, or sent and email, and it is almost instantly fixed.

Randy S.
  • Bewertet am 5.12.2019

"Product is great, customer support is always available, priced right. What more could you ask for? "

Kommentare: Could not be more pleased. Product is great, customer support is always available, pricing is right. Has been a good overall experience. We are very please with all aspects. Only a minor comment regarding a previous price increase that we should have notified of before the change took place. We had no problem with the increase itself, but we should have been made aware of it before receiving the higher bill, then wondering why and having to call for explanation of the change. Just thought it could have been handled better. Everyone wants to know why their invoice is increasing before it does.

Vorteile: The "Quicksend" feature is just what we were looking for in an electronic application. It puts an application in a prospective driver's hand at the same you are speaking to them on the phone. No delays, no wondering if the app was received. Nearly instantaneous results. A fantastic product. Could not be more pleased with this feature and its ease of use. Also, another big plus that we like is that CDLSuite stays updated and compliant with all forms and any new additions or changes to the application that are required. They watch over these things so we do not have to.

Nachteile: Really no Cons to speak of. A minor comment can be made regarding the push toward becoming all electronic hiring. Possibly veering a bit away from the basics that originally brought us to this software. We are not totally paperless when it comes to hiring so this is not something desired by us at this time. Don't want the software to get away from the easy and quick to use platform and become cumbersome and confusing with so many options that will require in-depth training to operate.

Jason G.
Safety Director

"Excellent Product"

Kommentare: Giving the applicant the ability to fill paperwork out from the comfort of their own home, and as simply as pushing a few buttons on their cell phones, has been nice. We hear from applicants, regularly, that the system is easy to use. Customer service has always been very friendly and quick to help.

Vorteile: We love the ability to have all of our terminals separated, so that each managing member of said terminal can review applications daily for their specific areas. Email notifications and ease of messaging allow us to respond quickly and efficiently, seeing very few quality applications fall through the cracks.
Once printed and processed, the paperwork is thorough and easy to read.

Nachteile: If I could choose one thing to change, it would be to give the user the ability to "print all" when printing off all paperwork. Having to download each section individually, then print, can be a little time consuming.

Shawn C.

"CDL Suite "

Kommentare: Customer support has been great. The software itself needs to be reconfigured for simplification as it currently is not easy to work with.

Vorteile: Price is very low compared to similar software. There seems to be some flexibility in regards to customization to fit our needs.

Nachteile: The driver qualification portion is clunky and cumbersome. It is also not very intuitive meaning the way you need to do things do not seem to make sense.

von CDLSuite an 16.12.2019

hanks for your great feedback. Please remember that we are here to help you. We invite you to take advantage of our one-on-one and group instruction at no additional charge. It's as simple as calling us and we will gladly initiate a screen-share to walk you through any feature you like. We will demonstrate any feature you are unsure of. You and your team members have the ability to ask specific questions about unclear functions, or request a general walk-thru with a drill-down on areas of particular interest. Also note the link to our Help Center in the upper right hand corner of each page. For quick answers feel free to simply call and ask. We welcome your call. 888-209-7427.

Kelly K.

"Amazing Customer Support"

Kommentare: When dealing with electronic technology I have come across very bad customer service with programmers. My CDL Suite has personnel who are very much a go to for help on occasional glitches and concerns with programming issues. They do not ghost me. As a customer, it is very reassuring to have that connection and to know my needs really do matter. They also have a great energetic atmosphere when speaking to them and they have a wonderful growing product as they listen to their customer needs and work hard to provide with great results.

Vorteile: I love to see all the new changes being made that makes it better and better. It is user friendly and makes my difficult and confusing job sooooo much better. I hope to see more integration involved in the future with other aspects of our industry like the drug and alcohol testing. That would be a great match.

Nachteile: There are changes being made and it is confusing at first to go in and see the new items we have a t our disposal but they have been good at giving new instructions, when I open it up, to help clear the confusion.

Mark S.
Safety & Compliance
  • Bewertet am 13.12.2019

"Time Saving and Affordable"

Kommentare: This is a huge time saver in regards to getting the application and corresponding paperwork to the driver and back to me so I can start the hiring process.

Vorteile: It's cost and the ability to start the application process online in a fast and efficient way.

Nachteile: Sometimes it is difficult to take advantage of all the services due to navigating the website and the lack of instructions.

von CDLSuite an 16.12.2019

Thanks for your great feedback. We invite you to take advantage of our one-on-one and group instruction at no additional charge. It's as simple as calling us and we will gladly initiate a screen-share to walk you through any feature you like. We will demonstrate any feature you are unsure of. You and your team members have the ability to ask specific questions about unclear functions, or request a general walk-thru with a drill-down on areas of particular interest. Also note the link to our Help Center in the upper right hand corner of each page. For quick answers feel free to simply call and ask. We welcome your call. 888-209-7427.

Julie R.
HR Director

"Excellent Customer Service"

Kommentare: The customer service is excellent.

Vorteile: The software is easy to use and mobile friendly.

Nachteile: Does not force the applicant to complete a full ten years of employment history.

von CDLSuite an 16.12.2019

Thank you for your input. For clarification you do have the ability to force applicants to complete an entire 10-year work history. It is an option in Settings. From your Home page select "Settings". Then navigate to the option that says "Gap Detection". Turning on Gap Detection forces applicants to complete a full ten years of work history. However, please note that it should be used only after care consideration. Because many applicants do not arrive at the application prepared to provide a gapless ten year history, it may significantly reduce the number of application you receive. If you find that it is reducing your flow of applications you normally see you can easily go back and deactivate it at any time.

Mimi L.
HR Manager
  • Bewertet am 5.12.2019

"Multiple employer support suggestion"

Kommentare: Overall a great product, need more plan options for multiple-employer companies. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is awesome to work with, she's knowledge and friendly.

Vorteile: Interface and use of use. mycdlsuite continues to develop and adds new features, which makes administration an ease.

Nachteile: The product does not support multiple employer accounts. The non-driver application is still very "driver" based on verbiage used. Non-driver applicants are confused if they are filling out an application for a driver position.

Brenda M.
Supervisor, Driver Recruiting & Special Projects
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 6.12.2019

"Our Number One Driver Hiring Tool"

Kommentare: The CDLSuties Team has worked with me very closely to make sure I understood how the system worked, kept me information of any new changes and available to answer any questions I have.

Vorteile: Simple and easy for Driver Applicants to fill out, correct and upload documents.

Nachteile: When an applicant must make changes to their application it creates a 2nd application.

Kim B.
Driver Manager

"Efficient!"

Vorteile: The ease of the application for both employee and employer

Nachteile: I currently do not have anything to list

Samantha L.
Operations
  • Bewertet am 5.12.2019

"Great Source for Recruiting"

Kommentare: WE LOVE IT. I have never had an issue with the platform, and the associates that have reached out from CDLSuite were pleasant to deal with and very helpful.

Vorteile: I enjoy using this software. It has really helped our recruiting process here at our small trucking company. Its so convenient to be able to text the application to someones phone while you are on the phone with them discussing open positions. Its easy to use, and I love that I can keep track of everything in one place.

Nachteile: It was a little difficult for me to use at first. But once you know where everything is, it's smooth sailing. Maybe put together a video to send to new users?

Kay B.
Safety and Compliance Manager
  • Bewertet am 6.12.2019

"Everything needed in one package!"

Kommentare: Applicants using our company website app weren't able to complete it from a mobile device, so the CDLSuite has been a lifesaver.

Vorteile: The mobile friendly software is exactly what I need for the onboarding of new drivers.

Nachteile: The application is good, but wish it could be a little more customizable.

Nick G.
VP of Operations

"Very Easy to Use"

Kommentare: This online application solution has been very helpful for our company and helped us streamline our hiring process.

Vorteile: The software was very easy to get setup and implemented.

Nachteile: The custom documents are not kept updated as often as I'd like.

Vanessa B.
Safety Director
  • Bewertet am 17.12.2019

"Very happy with CDLSuite! Really eliminates a lot of issues with hiring in the trucking industry!"

Kommentare: Extremely satisfied!

Vorteile: Can hire remotely, and fit the program to meet my needs. Priceless!

Nachteile: Nothing bad about it, I recommend strongly.

Duane M.
V. P. of Operations

"Awesome service"

Kommentare: This platform allows me to hire drivers quickly. When someone is interested in your company the faster you get an application to the prospect the better chance of landing them.

Vorteile: The ease of use for the drivers I hire. Quick and easy to send to drivers phone.

Nachteile: When drivers save their application to come back to it sometimes is difficult to do.

Daniel S.
Human Resource Director
Bau, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

"CDLSuite Review "

Kommentare: Excellent. Saves me so much time compared to my old process.

Vorteile: The customer support is incredible. Whenever I have a question someone is always there to give me an answer.

Nachteile: Took me a little while to understand all the features. Once I took the time to do a demo the platform was much simpler to use. Wish I would have taken the time for the demo sooner.

Greg P.
Van Div Ops Mgr

"Great Recruiting Tool"

Kommentare: Ease of use for our company. Saves a HUGE amount of emailing back and forth. It is the complete package for recruiting. Customer service was quick in responding to our request and forms that we use so they could incorporate it into our needs. What use to take us days going back and forth with getting driver information now only takes a few minutes. From receiving initial application thru the very end is streamlined to only minutes.

Vorteile: It is the complete package all in one place. Integrates with our CRM as well.

Nachteile: Haven't found anything. Correction, I wish I would have found out about sooner.