Snap Survey Software

Snap Survey Software Bewertungen

von Snap Surveys

Easy to use something tool

Bewertet am 10.7.2018
Director, Workforce Management
Outsourcing/Offshoring

Vorteile: Easy to use tool; Allows flexible configurations based on customer complexities; Very knowledgeable application support team

Nachteile: It seems like scale isn't the fortay for Snap. Exporting data is ok for small cases, but automatic extracts & direct data access are needed for larger projects.

Nice provides a different quality to other platforms Snap Surveys.

Bewertet am 19.2.2018
Katherine F.
Head of Sales
10.001+ Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Snap Surveys is a very good software, I would say that it is one of the best for the distribution of surveys, despite its prices, it still has quite interesting functions. It has benefited me in my business area, providing more appropriate survey results adapted to my response range.

Vorteile: Snap Surveys provides a different quality to other platforms, due to the easy integrity of information, I can have a lot of information on a topic of interest, and present it in an orderly manner thanks to the order functions that Snap Surveys has, the surveys have been better distributed with respect to information.

Nachteile: I do not like the prices of Snap Surveys, for the simple reason that this is a very simple software that complements very well companies with few employees, it also complements companies that have a good organization, and as it is essential, it should have low prices for better accessibility.

Not that bad

Bewertet am 17.1.2020
Bonnisha C.
Office Assistant
Lebensmittelproduktion, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Over all it’s easy to use if you have proper connection then you shouldn’t have an issue.

Vorteile: What I like about this product is that it is smooth, nice color and many features that has to be learned no matter what. Also eat to you use and easy to set up. This product comes to us from Hawaii they also use it so we decided that all office will need this awesome gadget.

Nachteile: What I barely like was it constant to disconnect itself and then give us a hard time to connect to any pc and we have 3 pc connected to this scan snap.

Snap Survey Review

Bewertet am 15.10.2019
Jennifer P.
Market Research
Forschung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Snap Survey could be much more user friendly and convenient. It requires us to do a lot of manual work, whereas in other similar programs, those steps would be automated.

Vorteile: The programming logic is easy and simple to learn.

Nachteile: This software is very much outdated compared to other programs in the market.

World Class Survey Software - Best in Class

Bewertet am 13.1.2012
Robb B.

Kommentare: 10 out 10 score on Snap Surveys, by far the best out there.

Vorteile: In my opinion, Snap Survey software is world-class. It allows us to design multi-modal (even multi-lingual) surveys such as web, paper, phone, etc., with relative ease and even bring all the respondent data into one set of reports quickly. I also appreciate how feature rich it is with things like email alerts and, image mapping and pre-seeding data. The robust statistical analysis is as good as it gets. I have been doing survey research for over 10 years and tried many other brands but only Snap had everything we needed for our customers. Snap is also compliant with the Section 508 ADA rules. Finally, the Snap support is as world-class as their software! These people are obsessed with customer service! I deal with many top software companies and they should take a page out of Snap s playbook, such as no hassle, no automated phone messages, you are instantly talking to a live professional that actually cares and cheerfully helps you with your issue quickly and accurately.

Nachteile: I wish we had more control over design layout with columns, and such initially (in design view) instead of using the post processing features in the ToolKit because during testing, every time you republish you have to rerun the ToolKit files. It s not a big deal, but it s on my wish list.

Looking a solution for your business to create surveys, collect and manage feedback, and create dynamic analysis and reports.

Bewertet am 15.5.2018
Jose luis A.
IT / AV / SECURITY Designer
51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: If you are looking to get a sample response for you survey SnapSurveys is great for this.

Vorteile: As well as online surveys, you can produce mobile, paper and kiosk versions with Snap.
You can make surveys in multiple languages and analyze all the results together.
I get a live response either right when I call or a call back within a few hours.

Nachteile: Some functions can be hard to set up if you don't use them very often.
Snap is not intuitive. Most things are accomplished through a drop down menu and the names for the tools don't make sense to me.
Even when the user interface is easy to navigate, it would be nice to see a design updated..

Excellent tool for small businesses

Bewertet am 21.3.2019
Laura L.
Head of Marketing
Einzelhandel, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: It has helped the enterprise i work for a lot, specially in my area of marketing and research & development. Snaps Surveys and Survey Monkey are both my go to tools

Vorteile: This software helps you creat really easy and fast surveys. As a marketer, surveys are really important. its a simple way of getting to know your target, you can make a survey within minutes. Send the link or print them, it works better for me to send the link and people can be able to fill them from whenever they are even thru theyre phones.

Nachteile: I dont really have a complaint but i think it would be better if we had the option to make more types of questions.

Professional, fantastic functionality and value for money

Bewertet am 23.10.2013
Tamara G.
Founder / Principal Consultant

Kommentare: I've used Snap software since 1997 and their software just gets better with every release. Snap don't just write software. They are also a research organization, established in 1981, so Snap understands exactly what researchers and consultants need when it comes to running survey projects. Snap is a complete survey package that you can use from questionnaire design through to analysis and reporting. It supports mobile, online, paper (keyed and scanned) and telephone modes. Snap is priced incredibly competitively given the immense functionality it provides. There is so much you can do with Snap I sometimes need help remembering what to do! But my first go-to resource is their wonderful set of worksheets, available to all on their website, and their support people are also very helpful. And of course their research department, run by gurus of the software, can help you with any Snap related task if your project merits extra resource.

We got our answers!

Bewertet am 16.4.2018
Mark P.
Operations

Vorteile: We were looking for solution to get answers to the questions we kept asking. This became our go to resource to get those answers. Really easy to design and use and simple right out of the gate

Nachteile: We couldn't be more pleased with this product so I really don't have anything negative to say other than that it was beyond expectations!

Powerful tool

Bewertet am 25.6.2019
Hunter D.
Product manager
Erneuerbare Energien & Umwelt, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: I just simply love the way data sets collected are reported, quick and easy to understand

Nachteile: It's a good software, but relatively expensive

We survey our clients and vendors in the USA and Mexico

Bewertet am 18.1.2018
Regional Operations Manager - Mexico
501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Great survey software that let's us get feedback from our clients. Working with Mexico clients, the software even has multi-language abilities for me to send surveys in Spanish. Easy to use and lots of updates and patches where they constantly improve their software.

Nachteile: Layouts can be limited and be difficult to use if you you're not familiar with it. Overall, sending out a survey can take some time to learn or teach a coworker.

von Snap Surveys an 18.1.2018

Thank you for taking the time to review Snap Survey Software. We greatly appreciate your candid feedback as we use this information to grow and to improve the capabilities and features of our software, solutions, and services.

Frustrating tool to learn how to use

Bewertet am 15.10.2019
Meg K.
Research Analyst
Forschung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I use it everyday to create surveys and launch them.

Vorteile: Once you learn it it is easy, but it takes a long time to get used to it. The program itself seems a little outdated.

Nachteile: That it is not user friendly. The SNAP survey guide is hard to navigate and can be tedious to find answers in sometimes.

It's been a challenge to get started but your support people allways kept us on schedule.

Bewertet am 29.5.2015
Len M.

Kommentare: We have a unique situation.
We have a Survey system that we sandwich your system with. We use a screener that links a respondent to our system (IdeaMap.net) then when they finish are linked back to your system for the Classification/Demographics part.
One of our issues is quotas for our Classification qualification. These are calculated at the end so there is no way to transfer this to the front Screener part.
Another item is since we use your system twice for the same person it also cost us twice.

Review of SNAP10

Bewertet am 30.10.2013
Phyllis F.
Interim Director of Institutional Research

Kommentare: If the technical team werent so good, I would have difficulty at times with uploading the survey into webhost. Designing the survey is easy and friendly :). Once the survey is launched (correctly) tracking responses, editing messages is very easy. I know there is a detail electronic manual which I have used many times but, for me, having a human verify if I am interpreting the instructions correctly is a MUST. Thank you to Miles, Tyler and Sam!!

Snap makes surveys a SNAP!

Bewertet am 1.11.2013
Keenan G.
Data and Research Analyst

Kommentare: Snap is a great product and the customer service is top-notch! Being brand new to creating surveys, Snap has been easy for me to pick up and keep our office on schedule with surveys. When I do have a problem or question, Customer Service is readily available to help and always patient (especially considering my learning curve!).

Review of Snap Survey Software

Bewertet am 24.10.2013
William C.
VP, Research & Development

Kommentare: I love Snap Surveys. I have been using the product for 8 years and it keeps getting better and better. Customer service / tech support is top-notch. I recommend Snap all the time. More importantly, Snap meets my company's strict data policy. You should market that as it is unique for this type of software.

Prepare surveys for our college.

Bewertet am 1.6.2015
Melanie J.
Support Staff

Kommentare: The reason for 3 stars on Ease of Use is because most everything I know about Snap Survey Software is self taught with the help of tech support. Tyler and everyone with tech support are always helpful in answering my questions and really patient with me. Thank you!

I think this is the software for County Assistance programs for low income families

Bewertet am 20.3.2018
Supportive Housing, Program Director
Buchhaltung

Vorteile: I do not have to meet face to face with anyone I can complete the SNAP application online at my own pace

Nachteile: Too many pages of information they want for the consumer. it is hard to keep track of user ID/passwords

Handy survey tool for employee surveys

Bewertet am 5.10.2017
Georgina R.
HR Administrator
51-200 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Snap Surveys is really easy to use both as an administrator and a user. The fact that it is multilingual is also very helpful for us as a global company.

Nachteile: I don't really have any major faults with the product. The customer service team have always been helpful if I do have an issue.