Snap Survey Software Bewertungen

4,5 /5
    4,1 /5
    4,6 /5

Über Snap Survey Software

Suite mit integrierten Programmen für Fragebogenentwurf, -verwaltung, Datenerfassung, Feedback-Management, Analyse und Berichterstattung.

Erfahre mehr über Snap Survey Software

Thomas M.
Insight Manager
Finanzdienstleistungen, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

"For the professionals"

Kommentare: I'm using SNAP Surveys for more than 5 years (first within a boutique agency; now within a large organisation) and find this to be the best survey tool out there - also compared to the price that others are charging. Customer support is very reliable should there be technical problems.

Vorteile: - Reporting capacities (the way datatables and derived variables are built)
- How data can be piped into the survey (e.g. no need to ask gender, age-group, type of customer related questions when those answers are known and can simply be fed into the survey)
- Level of personalisation possible in survey script and invite emails.
- Telephone and email support is quick to respond should technical difficulties be encountered.
- The fact that surveys are built offline on local machines rather than online (which ensures faster scripting of surveys and any changes to live surveys can be uploaded in one go rather than needing to fiddle with a survey that respondents may be taking at that point)

Nachteile: Building visual reports can sometimes be tricky.

von Snap Surveys an 6.11.2020

It's great to hear that you are continuing to use and benefit from all the features and extensive capabilities that are available within Snap! I'm also pleased that our offline app is working as it should, enabling you to engage with live surveys, at any time, utilising quicker local connectivity.

A top priority for us at Snap is to ensure that we continue to offer exceptionally high standards of customer service in all areas of the business, and that whoever you may need to contact, is always only a phone call away. We have strengthened our support team in line with our growing business so to hear such positive feedback means we are getting it right!

Although reporting templates are available within the package, I understand that the more complex and sophisticated reports can be trickier to set up, but once created, often prove invaluable to customers looking for comprehensive and detailed analysis for their survey data. Should you need any assistance with these, our trainin

Dick S.
Secretary
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

"Interviewing rail passengers"

Vorteile: The main advantages of using the Snap Survey software for are:
very quick collation of results
the ability to go into it and find answers to questions you had not thought of when writing the questionnaire
the ability to incorporate graphs and diagrams into reports

Nachteile: I sometimes find it difficult to arrange the survey as neatly as I would like, so as to make it easier for our interviewers.

von Snap Surveys an 6.11.2020

Thank you Dick for your lovely feedback, I am so pleased that our mobile interviewing is enabling you to gather your data quickly and efficiently. I am sure that in the past this has been quite difficult when interviewers are working in some of those more challenging environments!

The reporting capabilities in Snap are an area that we have focused on over the years, creating editable report templates which are easily manageable for personalized feedback requirements - so it is good to hear that this is such a positive for you.

There are some guidelines we recommend for survey design for mobile devices, which can be added to a template to be used on an ongoing basis. This would minimize time spent on set up, and we would be happy to talk through this with you.

Jennifer P.
Market Research
Forschung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

"Snap Survey Review"

Kommentare: Snap Survey could be much more user friendly and convenient. It requires us to do a lot of manual work, whereas in other similar programs, those steps would be automated.

Vorteile: The programming logic is easy and simple to learn.

Nachteile: This software is very much outdated compared to other programs in the market.

Katherine F.
Head of Sales
10.000+ Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 19.2.2018

"Nice provides a different quality to other platforms Snap Surveys."

Kommentare: Snap Surveys is a very good software, I would say that it is one of the best for the distribution of surveys, despite its prices, it still has quite interesting functions. It has benefited me in my business area, providing more appropriate survey results adapted to my response range.

Vorteile: Snap Surveys provides a different quality to other platforms, due to the easy integrity of information, I can have a lot of information on a topic of interest, and present it in an orderly manner thanks to the order functions that Snap Surveys has, the surveys have been better distributed with respect to information.

Nachteile: I do not like the prices of Snap Surveys, for the simple reason that this is a very simple software that complements very well companies with few employees, it also complements companies that have a good organization, and as it is essential, it should have low prices for better accessibility.

• Bewertet am 19.2.2018
Robb B.
  • Bewertet am 13.1.2012

"World Class Survey Software - Best in Class"

Kommentare: 10 out 10 score on Snap Surveys, by far the best out there.

Vorteile: In my opinion, Snap Survey software is world-class. It allows us to design multi-modal (even multi-lingual) surveys such as web, paper, phone, etc., with relative ease and even bring all the respondent data into one set of reports quickly. I also appreciate how feature rich it is with things like email alerts and, image mapping and pre-seeding data. The robust statistical analysis is as good as it gets. I have been doing survey research for over 10 years and tried many other brands but only Snap had everything we needed for our customers. Snap is also compliant with the Section 508 ADA rules. Finally, the Snap support is as world-class as their software! These people are obsessed with customer service! I deal with many top software companies and they should take a page out of Snap s playbook, such as no hassle, no automated phone messages, you are instantly talking to a live professional that actually cares and cheerfully helps you with your issue quickly and accurately.

Nachteile: I wish we had more control over design layout with columns, and such initially (in design view) instead of using the post processing features in the ToolKit because during testing, every time you republish you have to rerun the ToolKit files. It s not a big deal, but it s on my wish list.

• Bewertet am 13.1.2012
Director, Workforce Management
Outsourcing/Offshoring
  • Bewertet am 10.7.2018

"Easy to use something tool"

Vorteile: Easy to use tool; Allows flexible configurations based on customer complexities; Very knowledgeable application support team

Nachteile: It seems like scale isn't the fortay for Snap. Exporting data is ok for small cases, but automatic extracts & direct data access are needed for larger projects.

• Bewertet am 10.7.2018
Laura L.
Head of Marketing
Einzelhandel, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 21.3.2019

"Excellent tool for small businesses"

Kommentare: It has helped the enterprise i work for a lot, specially in my area of marketing and research & development. Snaps Surveys and Survey Monkey are both my go to tools

Vorteile: This software helps you creat really easy and fast surveys. As a marketer, surveys are really important. its a simple way of getting to know your target, you can make a survey within minutes. Send the link or print them, it works better for me to send the link and people can be able to fill them from whenever they are even thru theyre phones.

Nachteile: I dont really have a complaint but i think it would be better if we had the option to make more types of questions.

• Bewertet am 21.3.2019
Regional Operations Manager - Mexico
501-1.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 18.1.2018

"We survey our clients and vendors in the USA and Mexico"

Vorteile: Great survey software that let's us get feedback from our clients. Working with Mexico clients, the software even has multi-language abilities for me to send surveys in Spanish. Easy to use and lots of updates and patches where they constantly improve their software.

Nachteile: Layouts can be limited and be difficult to use if you you're not familiar with it. Overall, sending out a survey can take some time to learn or teach a coworker.

von Snap Surveys an 18.1.2018

Thank you for taking the time to review Snap Survey Software. We greatly appreciate your candid feedback as we use this information to grow and to improve the capabilities and features of our software, solutions, and services.

• Bewertet am 18.1.2018
Tamara G.
Founder / Principal Consultant
  • Bewertet am 23.10.2013

"Professional, fantastic functionality and value for money"

Kommentare: I've used Snap software since 1997 and their software just gets better with every release. Snap don't just write software. They are also a research organization, established in 1981, so Snap understands exactly what researchers and consultants need when it comes to running survey projects. Snap is a complete survey package that you can use from questionnaire design through to analysis and reporting. It supports mobile, online, paper (keyed and scanned) and telephone modes. Snap is priced incredibly competitively given the immense functionality it provides. There is so much you can do with Snap I sometimes need help remembering what to do! But my first go-to resource is their wonderful set of worksheets, available to all on their website, and their support people are also very helpful. And of course their research department, run by gurus of the software, can help you with any Snap related task if your project merits extra resource.

• Bewertet am 23.10.2013
Mark P.
Operations
  • Bewertet am 16.4.2018

"We got our answers!"

Vorteile: We were looking for solution to get answers to the questions we kept asking. This became our go to resource to get those answers. Really easy to design and use and simple right out of the gate

Nachteile: We couldn't be more pleased with this product so I really don't have anything negative to say other than that it was beyond expectations!

• Bewertet am 16.4.2018
Jose luis A.
IT / AV / SECURITY Designer
51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 15.5.2018

"Looking a solution for your business to create surveys, collect and manage feedback, and create dynamic analysis and reports."

Kommentare: If you are looking to get a sample response for you survey SnapSurveys is great for this.

Vorteile: As well as online surveys, you can produce mobile, paper and kiosk versions with Snap.
You can make surveys in multiple languages and analyze all the results together.
I get a live response either right when I call or a call back within a few hours.

Nachteile: Some functions can be hard to set up if you don't use them very often.
Snap is not intuitive. Most things are accomplished through a drop down menu and the names for the tools don't make sense to me.
Even when the user interface is easy to navigate, it would be nice to see a design updated..

• Bewertet am 15.5.2018
Meg K.
Research Analyst
Forschung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 15.10.2019

"Frustrating tool to learn how to use"

Kommentare: I use it everyday to create surveys and launch them.

Vorteile: Once you learn it it is easy, but it takes a long time to get used to it. The program itself seems a little outdated.

Nachteile: That it is not user friendly. The SNAP survey guide is hard to navigate and can be tedious to find answers in sometimes.

Len M.
  • Bewertet am 29.5.2015

"It's been a challenge to get started but your support people allways kept us on schedule."

Kommentare: We have a unique situation.
We have a Survey system that we sandwich your system with. We use a screener that links a respondent to our system (IdeaMap.net) then when they finish are linked back to your system for the Classification/Demographics part.
One of our issues is quotas for our Classification qualification. These are calculated at the end so there is no way to transfer this to the front Screener part.
Another item is since we use your system twice for the same person it also cost us twice.

• Bewertet am 29.5.2015
Phyllis F.
Interim Director of Institutional Research
  • Bewertet am 30.10.2013

"Review of SNAP10"

Kommentare: If the technical team werent so good, I would have difficulty at times with uploading the survey into webhost. Designing the survey is easy and friendly :). Once the survey is launched (correctly) tracking responses, editing messages is very easy. I know there is a detail electronic manual which I have used many times but, for me, having a human verify if I am interpreting the instructions correctly is a MUST. Thank you to Miles, Tyler and Sam!!

• Bewertet am 30.10.2013
Keenan G.
Data and Research Analyst
  • Bewertet am 1.11.2013

"Snap makes surveys a SNAP!"

Kommentare: Snap is a great product and the customer service is top-notch! Being brand new to creating surveys, Snap has been easy for me to pick up and keep our office on schedule with surveys. When I do have a problem or question, Customer Service is readily available to help and always patient (especially considering my learning curve!).

• Bewertet am 1.11.2013
William C.
VP, Research & Development
  • Bewertet am 24.10.2013

"Review of Snap Survey Software"

Kommentare: I love Snap Surveys. I have been using the product for 8 years and it keeps getting better and better. Customer service / tech support is top-notch. I recommend Snap all the time. More importantly, Snap meets my company's strict data policy. You should market that as it is unique for this type of software.

• Bewertet am 24.10.2013
Melanie J.
Support Staff
  • Bewertet am 1.6.2015

"Prepare surveys for our college."

Kommentare: The reason for 3 stars on Ease of Use is because most everything I know about Snap Survey Software is self taught with the help of tech support. Tyler and everyone with tech support are always helpful in answering my questions and really patient with me. Thank you!

• Bewertet am 1.6.2015
Hunter D.
Product manager
Erneuerbare Energien & Umwelt, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 25.6.2019

"Powerful tool"

Vorteile: I just simply love the way data sets collected are reported, quick and easy to understand

Nachteile: It's a good software, but relatively expensive

• Bewertet am 25.6.2019
Georgina R.
HR Administrator
51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 5.10.2017

"Handy survey tool for employee surveys"

Vorteile: Snap Surveys is really easy to use both as an administrator and a user. The fact that it is multilingual is also very helpful for us as a global company.

Nachteile: I don't really have any major faults with the product. The customer service team have always been helpful if I do have an issue.

• Bewertet am 5.10.2017