Filtern nach:

Über CallingPost

Voice, text and email broadcasting system designed to help group leaders communicate efficiently with members.

Erfahre mehr über CallingPost

Pastor in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, Selbstständig

Great Application

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: It’s been a wonderful tool to use in my line of work.

Super easy to text, call, or email from computer or mobile device. The ability to schedule the delivery of messages is a great feature. It has saved much time in reaching out to individuals one by one, plus I know the information being sent is getting to all the people. Really no complaints at all!

I wish there was a way to send links without having to type out the entire web address... maybe there is a way, but I’m not smart enough to figure it out 🙂

Leonitta T.
Administrator in USA

FAMWC INPUT

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I loved CallingPost until two years ago. While the updates are great they have compromised the stability of the basic functionality.

The software allows you to communicate in multiple ways simultaneously. The ability to take polls is appreciated.

The way that contacts are counted. The software freezes constantly when trying to submit a message. Contact information that crosses groups does not update,

Barbara j M.
Retired in USA
Anwaltskanzlei, Selbstständig

Reliable Program in Getting Messages Out to Groups

3 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: The benefit to having a CallingPost account is enhancement of group communications. Recently a family friend, husband & wife, now both deceased because of Covid-19, their daughter would send messages or text info about her father's condition, etc.. So I would read their messages & immediately send it out to my group, the Tampa Bay Posse, including the announcement of the father's passing. Thanks to CallingPost, the calls always went out immediately, sometimes after 9pm. Glad for that update in your services. My overall experience has for the most part been very positive.

I am now retired from my law practice, however, as an active civic association leader, I found CallingPost to always be available, after they removed the 9pm stopping point, allowing urgent messages to be sent at any time. I enjoy the record of results for each message sent out, indicating live answered or answer machine received call.

What I least like about this program, is that in my effort to set up a separate account for my civic association, the program kept confusing and integrating my personal account, including the 2 different pass words, so I chose to not create the association's account, cancelling it. Since my phone number is the mail number for both my personal account & the association's account....it was a horrible experience, to keep being denied the log in, which I knew to be correct. Some programmer should create a way that 1 phone number is ok to be the main number for more than 1 account.

Nancy R.
Retired in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Would not want to do without it

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: We all feel this is definitely worth the money and I do not want to do without it again. It is perfect for sending out calls if we have to cancel a service at the last minute or if a church member has passed away suddenly. I always recommend it to anybody that I feel can use something like this. I am not really computer literate and I found this very easy to use and if I did have a problem customer service was right there to help me.

It is so nice not to have to worry about trying to reach each person member of our church. Before we purchased a calling post, we would have to divide up names for people to call and there was always somebody who got missed. I love it that everything goes out at one time so everyone knows at the same time. I am able to check to make sure everyone received it and can check the history for any call that has been made. It is super easy to add names and phone numbers manually or to upload them.

The only con I can think of is that the recording cannot start right away to give it time for anybody’s answer machine to pick up and sometimes the older members don’t understand that and they hang up before the message comes on.

Joyce R.
Secretary in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Success of Using CallingPost

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I have used this software for over five years and very pleased; my audience like the ease of communicating

This enables my organization to communicate effectively with my audience, the ease of use, the ability to add people, call to reach many people at one time and I have convinced my church and others to subscribe to CallingPost

Sometimes it is difficult to upload files and have to get the support of the company to assist

Seth J.
Minister in USA

Just Being Honest

3 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Overall, it has been good; it has definitely minimized the risk of someone missing an important communication or announcement, which is ultimately important.

I like the affordability and the ease of use, for the most part.

I've noticed on many occassions after having to re-record more than 4 times, the time that it takes for the final recording to upload (or download) seems like forever (if at all). I have found that I've had to re-record. Additionally, the start of the message takes forever to get started and the ending of the message appears cut off the final three words.

Patricia M.
Administrator in USA

Shermans Dale SDA Church CallingPost review

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: One time we were unable to use it when we really needed it because of a glitch in their system. It was on the weekend so we had to wait till Monday to call and report it. When we did call, they fixed it, apologized, and gave us a monetary credit towards our next bill! No one is perfect, and we appreciated their resolution.

Ability to contact all of our church members with one phone call.

We didn't like when it didn't work for a weekend because of a glitch in their system.!

Joseph H.
Founding/Lead Pastor in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

The best communication platform I have used!

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I have used Calling Post for the past five years and I’ve been highly satisfied with the ease-of-use and dependability. Out of several thousand calls, we have had only one instance where the message did not come across clearly. When I called the representatives at Calling Post, they immediately refunded those calls and apologized for the problem. I was very impressed. I have recommended Calling Post to all of my pastoral colleagues since I begin using it back in 2015.

Calling Post is very user friendly and very reliable. From setting up our account to sending out our weekly messages to our Church family, Calling Post is the only Calling platform I will ever use!

I haven’t found anything yet I do not like about Calling Post.

Margie B.
community manager in USA
Immobilien, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Calling Post has been an ESSENTIAL tool during this health crisis.

5 letztes Jahr

I have used Calling Post for over 15 years. It has always been a tool that I used to communicate with the senior residents who live in our community. However, during the COVID-19 crisis it has been an invaluable asset in maintaining a line of communication on an almost daily basis with my folks. The unlimited plan is a marvelous value and I certainly get my money's worth! It is very easy to use, they can hear MY voice not a recorded voice, and I can rest assured that they all receive the message.

I am very pleased with all aspects of the service.

Gwen Q.
HR Coordinator in USA
Konsumgüter, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Excellent Platform for Keeping Employees Up to Date

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: We needed a great way to communicate with all of our employees about situational changes due to COVID. We had used CallingPost every now and then before, but we have really benefitted from having it during this time.

I love that I can text all of some of my employees at the same time without having to break it down into segments. Keeping our employees notified of COVID related information has been so beneficial to us!

Sometimes the message won't send, and it gives you an error message of "Oops, something went wrong." You almost have to back out of the entire thing and get back in to get it to send. Thank goodness it does save the message.

Connie Z.
Secretary in USA

Calling Post for Church Communications

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: It took quite a while for folks to realize that they had to wait several seconds for the message to begin. The call sounds like any other courtesy call they receive and they would hang up before the message started.

The use of Calling Post replaced our previous "Prayer Chain", which was reliant upon each person responding promptly and passing the message on. It became tedious because so many folks did not follow through and the messages were not completed. With Calling Post, I can send the message out to everyone in a matter of minutes.

For quite some time, I have been getting an error message after sending and need to retry. I wait a minute and then resend. It usually goes, but sometimes gets sent twice. I have contacted "Help", but the things that they recommend checking have already been done.

Karen M.
Minister in USA

Ambassadors for Christ

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: While I was able to access my list, the experience was great. I don't know what to do now. I am trying to find a site comparable to Calling Post.

I like the fact that I was able to contact the church members with one call and everyone received the same message. It is great for making announcements to those who are unable to attend services at the church and it is a great way to keep in touch with our members.

I was disappointed when I saw the format had changed and the membership list wasn't available. I had painstakingly entered every phone number, email address and other information. When I tried to send out a post after you changed the site, I couldn't access my list!

Kristi W.
Admin Support Specialist in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Good Communication Tool

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Having the system go down and not be available when you need it

Being able to send out messages to different groups and be able to schedule them ahead of time

No being able to upload documents to send through text messages and having it time out alot when trying to schedule messages

Joel F.
pastor in USA

Easy & Inexpensive

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I have had ZERO problems with the software. Its ease of use and cost effectiveness will keep me as a customer and consumer.

The ease of getting a message recorded and sent is great. In a matter of a few minutes I am sending out a phone message to my entire congregation. CallingPost has given me the confidence in knowing that EVERYONE gets the exact same message in a timely manner. It has been a time saver and headache relief for me since the day I sent the 1st message.

Thsi may have been resolved by now - but if not - the ability to put together a call on a mobile-device was cumbersome. I didn't like fact that I could not choose the "caller ID" number when setting up a sending a message from my smartphone.

Leni W.
Community Organizer in USA
Bürgerliche & soziale Einrichtungen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

A decent way to 'get the word out' and save time while doing it!

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Overall, it's been decent. However, due to the COVID-19 pandemic, I sometimes need to send messages after 9pm. The system has a recording that states messages will be sent between 9am and 9pm. If that restriction has been waived or lifted, the recording should be updated to reflect that.

The option to show your own phone number or utilize the system's number.

When you're paying for a higher tier, you should have the option to have a recording that's longer than 2 minutes.

Miriam C.
Staff Accountant in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

I Love Calling Post

5 letztes Jahr

I absolutely love Calling Post. The service is amazing in that you can reach many people with one phone call! If ever there's a problem or a concern, the customer service is fantastic! You can actually call in and speak to someone or email them, confident that someone will respond quickly.

It's good as is! I don't have any complaints at all.

Alice T.
president in USA
Bürgerliche & soziale Einrichtungen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

voice mail calling post

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Calling post has helped me keep my group informed of the many changes and activities that affect our organization. The messages come in clear and a voice message is left on the line if the member misses the call.

I am able to send a message to a large group using the phone and able to edit the message before sending it out. I am also able to make changes easily to the list of phone numbers.

It took a while to get the phone numbers transferred to calling post from the previous package I was using .

Christopher W.
Church Elder in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great App to get the word out

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Great experience. I only had to call for help once or twice and it was more educational than functional issues.

CallingPost is easy to set up and use. I can record messages now and send them out later or repeatedly as needed. I use it to inform our church about upcoming events and changes to our schedule.

None, it works better than expected. I love it.

Janice C.
Pastor in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Calling Post saves time.

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I'm saving time and everyone is getting the same information at the same time, so noone feels slighted, snubbed or uninformed.

This product is easy to use and saves time. Once the names and information are programmed, I can just spend 10 minutes to get a message out. I usually record the message and schedule it to go out the following morning. My members are appreciative because they stay informed and up-to-date and they feel like their Pastor is operating in the 21st Century.

The fact that I can call, send to voicemail, email or text is a plus. Usually I send the message out in multiple formats. That way I ensure that my members get it. The only negative is that sometimes messages seem to overlap, like a text message alert will come in while I'm listening to the actual call. However, that little glitch in the system is easy to ignore. And on one occasion I scheduled a message and the program give an error message, so I reprogrammed the message and then both messages went out.

Cathy P.
VP in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Calling Post Saves Time

5 letztes Jahr

We use Calling Post texts multiple times a week as reminders 15-minutes prior to our webinars.

Since we send the same messages at the same time on the same days each week, it would be great if Calling Post would automate that functionality.

Brian A.
Minister of Pastoral Care in USA
Bürgerliche & soziale Einrichtungen, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Very Helpful

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Overall I can not say anything bad about it. However I have never used anything else either.

At Hopewell Baptist Church, we can give our leaders access to being able to call their Sunday School Classes / Discipleship Groups and it make its a lot easier on them. I use it sporadically. As in the different events getting ready to take place to notifying members of a death.

There are times the system seems to be delayed and it takes a while getting either logged in or getting to a particular group I'm wanting to get to. It doesn't seem to happen too often.

Vickey W.
Administrative Assistant in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

CallingPost is a Godsend!

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Very positive! I'm very pleased.

I love that it is very easy to use. I can either record a message or type in my message use a computerized voice to deliver it. I don't have to call everyone myself. I also like that emailing or text messaging is an option.

There may be and I've just missed it, but I wish I could upload all my contacts info and then create groups picking from those.

Royce P.
Senior Pastor in USA

Best Pandemic Communication

5 letztes Jahr

The product is very easy to use. The text and email features allow me as the pastor to communicate at one time to all devices. During this pandemic Calling Post has saved me time in reaching members on a weekly basis.

I have been a long time user of callingpost and over the years the company has made many changes that were effective and more efficient for the administrator. I can not find any Cons.

Alina C.
Communications Director in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great stand-alone product for calls or texts

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: We use CallingPost primarily for announcements about deaths in the congregation and a once-a-year event that requires very last-minute notifications to volunteers. It is easy to use for both the staff person who is the CallingPost administrator (myself) and other staff that may need to use it to send a call once.

CallingPost is very easy to use for sending calls or texts to a group of people.

CallingPost does not easily integrate with our CRM, so I have to manually remove or add people to the list.

Mary R.
Rector in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Good for helping a community stay connected

Kommentare: Great!

It's easy to record a weekly encouraging message to send to the church community, we have also used it to send urgent or emergency messages.

We've been a customer for a long time, so recent updates and upgrades have not given us the benefit of having put money in monthly for a long time.