Deutschland Lokales Produkt

VEGAS Pro Erfahrungen

4,6 (142) Eine Bewertung schreiben Deutschland Lokales Produkt

Über VEGAS Pro

VEGAS Pro ist ein anpassbarer Workflow für die professionelle Videobearbeitung. Zu den Funktionen gehören Farbeinstufung, Spezialeffekte oder Audiobearbeitung.

Erfahre mehr über VEGAS Pro

The filters that the software has by default are nice, that you don't require some more from the internet.

Found it difficult to import all the videos I wanted from one directory.

Bewertungen zu VEGAS Pro

VEGAS Pro hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 142 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du VEGAS Pro bereits verwendet?

Jeremy
Jeremy
Lead Editor in Kanada
Medienproduktion, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

VEGAS Pro:

Kommentare: I started using VEGAS Pro back in the 00's at a multimedia company. As an audio editor and composer, VEGAS Pro allowed me to quickly edit music to film—the time-stretching and snapping tools are unparalleled—and being able to cross-dissolve video clips simply by dragging them made life so easy. I miss you, VEGAS Pro...

It's hard to think of any other video editor that allows you to run full audio tracks with VST plugins in-line with your video tracks. If you're an editor who needs to do full mixes while you edit video, this is the app for you.

Sadly, VEGAS Pro is only for Windows. Since switching to Mac, I've had to stop using Vegas. But I switch back in a heartbeat if they put out a Mac version.

Ben
Producer & Partner in USA
Umweltdienstleistungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Vegas pro is good for the most part

Kommentare: Overall it is a good program. I continue to use it with caution to save after each section is edited.

It is an easy platform to use. It does not take long to learn and has several easy tricks and functions. Clipping and splicing are super easy and natural. You can always find how to learn new functions on YouTube.

Vegas does have an issue with rendering. Rendering takes a while on a standard computer and with over 15 minutes per video, it will crash quite often. 99% of the time for me it will always crash right as I select Render. You have to save often to avoid loss, and always save just prior to rendering.

Bob
Bob
Production Manager in USA
Unterhaltung, Selbstständig

You are on your own

Kommentare: The customer service is so poor that the overall experience is frustrating at best. At worst it costs me money because i can no longer sustain a project session without the software freezing and losing work.

After years of use and watching a decline in stability update after update, I am saying goodbye and helping people understand there is no after-purchase support with this product from MAGIX.

Once some of the best video and audio software on the market has become bloated and unusable, glitchy, and unreliable. This is a buy at your own risk software. There is NO support. None. Nada. To even get to a support request you have to click through pages of FAQ and suggestions that are also no help before you can actually submit a support request. After you submit your request there isn't even an automatic email that lets you know your request has been submitted. I have used this software for 20 years...and I am now looking for a more reliable company. Because once you purchase, you are on your own.

Stefano
IT Manager in Italien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

VEGAS Pro your ultimate software for creating stunning videos!

The multicamera mode is really great! If you have a video taken from many point of view, you can synch them easly and then you can move from a camera to another really easly as Vegas can merge them into a unique timeline and you can switch from a view to another with just one click.

This software is really stunning, but if I have to talk about a least then it could be that there are not so many rendering filters and maybe the text effects could be uograded to a more easy way to use them. Also it could be useful a inline help that suggests and remember you which are the shortcuts to use the variuos features.

Geoffrey
Founder in Frankreich
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Still one of the best video editing tool for single camera projects

Kommentare: I'm very happy with the software.
Sure, there is a bit of a learning curve but once you master the shortcuts and the logic...
Editing becomes super fast, and you can automate most actions through scripts or plugins.

First : It's a highly flexible tool for whom you can code your own scripts to automate actions. Second : The real time preview is a real time saver. Third : It's affordable, and upgrades to get the lastest version are cheap. And most importantly : It doesn't slow down your computer or crashes as much as it's direct competitor. So that you can render your project while still working (in your browser for instance) on something else less computer intensive.

The out of the box "picture in picture" feature was overly complicated without a plugin. The multicam was cumbersome. Not sure if they improved it in their latest upgrade to something faster to produce and easier to edit like in Final Cut Pro X.

Matt
IT Director in Japan
Medienproduktion, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Simple, Fast, but also Powerful

Kommentare: I like this software and I can see the effort they put into this video editor.

The text-to-speech (t2s) function...!! In the past, I need to record my own voice for the video. But with Vegas Pro t2s function, it is much quicker and faster for me to complete my tasks.Also, it can now connect to those libraries that VEGAS Pro provides. This save me much time from going to the web and grab those royalty-free images or clips.

Well, the library from VEGAS Pro is good enough for general use. However, when it compares to other free library (such as PEXELS or Pixarbay), you will notice there is a gap between them.

Artur
Marketing Specialist in Polen
Einzelhandel, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Sony Vegas Pro 16 is a complex, advanced video editing program

Kommentare: In our work in marketing, we produce a large number of video materials. Thanks to Vegas Pro, work is easier and faster, and therefore videos are cheaper.

A very extensive and at the same time intuitive program, the great advantages of which are: 360 video support, automatically adjusting subtitles, a large number of various types of transitions and effects. Works with video materials in all basic formats (DV, AVCHD, HDV, SD / HD-SDI, HEVC, ProRes).

The biggest disadvantage of Vegas Pro is the high price and the need to spend time learning the program.

Eldar
Eldar
Media Editor and owner in Israel
Bildungsmanagement, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Vegas Pro is Reliable and stable Editing software

The software can be used to create all types of media: Videos, Still images and Sound mix. the exported formats is common formats for all media types You will find in the software tools in Adobe the same tools is separate in several programs. It's possible to turn a layer into 3D mode similar to after effect. As a beginner you can start with the software is intuitive to use and gives you the option to adjust the project settings to the video you drag in automatically. You can easily create custom settings for everything and save for next time thus saving time.

If you plan to be hired to work in a video editing place, you usually asked for experience with Adobe or Avid softwares, because the industry works mostly with these softwares. There are some default features that damage the quality of the video like a resample that needs to be remembered to disable, but you can do it one time and save the settings. sometimes the software can be freeze and crash and you can to lose some work if you didn't save often, but after the last version its not happen often and there is random auto save but you better not trust on it.

Cliff
Director in Kanada
Bildungsmanagement, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Still my main go-to after 15 years

Kommentare: I know what to expect ; its generally reliable and does the basics well

Its editor is easy to use and has all the export options you would need and has reasonably good masking capabilities.

For transformations or FX generation - it is still somewhat lacking. I still need Red Giant tool to have proper audio syncing

Juan
Multimedia Production Specialist in Honduras
Outsourcing/Offshoring, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

My First Love in the Editing World

It was simple to use. This is where I learned how to edit and I was making my first video after an hour of installing and watching some tutorials.

I wanted to go pro, using more tools and integrating it with other software.

Mark
Mark
Eventservice, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Solid video production if you know what you are doing

Kommentare: Very happy, however support is a bit lacking when you have questions.

Vegas offers so many options and features to rival higher end production suites. It includes color grading and advanced chroma ability. 4k video and 360 video also.

The interface is so crowded on smaller screens. You really need a 24 inch or higher screen to work well with it, which makes it difficult on laptops.

Hayden
Multimedia Producer in USA
Medienproduktion, Selbstständig

It's a very capable video editor, in the sea of video editing software

It's a full featured and powerful video editor.

Can be laggy and has some quirks that you need to get used to.

Chauncey
CEO in USA
Immobilien, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

The perfect solution to obtain high quality videos.

Kommentare: VEGAS Pro became our main solution to edit videos and use them in our marketing campaigns, this platform was perfect for us, we adapted very quickly to the editing functions, in addition, we have a team with very good editing knowledge and this it made it possible for us to get a lot more profit our of Sony Vegas. This platform managed to get us better special effects for our videos, and it also made our videos have a much higher quality than what we got on any other platform. I loved the experience gained and I think continue to use Vegas Pro for a longer time to create videos for my company.

VEGAS Pro is considered by me to be one of the most complete video editors that currently exists. I liked the way that Sony Vegas allowed me to completely modify the audio tracks of my videos, I was able to modify the tracks, repeat them, integrate new audio tracks in the same video and also add special effects to each track individually, that it was fantastic. I also liked the wide variety of animations available in Sony Vegas, I can add animations to make the camera follow a specific object, add animations to objects so they move from one place to another and many more animations. I also like the way that Vegas Pro allows me to modify the video quality that my video will have when rendered, this allows me to modify the quality that I want to achieve.

The rendering process will take time depending on the computer you have, this is quite negative since the general consumption of Vegas Pro is quite high, which means that this video editor cannot be used on any computer, since the more objects and the more audio tracks added to a video, the consumption will be higher and it will affect the performance of the computer. Also, Vegas Pro is not available for mobile devices, so the only way to edit videos with this platform is to use it on your computer.

Alex
CEO in UK
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Love Vegas!

Kommentare: I don’t think I would’ve used Vegas for as long as I have if it wasn’t an amazing piece of software. I highly recommend it to everyone.

Vegas has been reliable for most of the time I’ve used it, it does have a tendency to crash, but only when I’m doing too much with my computer. It’s edit videos very well and can be used by professionals and amateurs alike.

I do hate the fact that it does occasionally crash, this means I need to save the project regularly. But it doesn’t mean it crashes that much that it’s an actual issue.

Julio Cesar
Professor in Brasilien
Kunst & Handwerk, Selbstständig

Nearly perfect Vegas Pro.

Kommentare: Simplicity when editing, however, we have to be very careful: after executing each command, remember to press control + S so as not to lose work in case of a bug, which is common in vegas.

Easy to import, edit texts, insert effects and render.

I didn't find the feature to configure automatic adjustment when pasting audio and video tracks after cutting during editing. I have to do this manually. That, plus hours of editing, is time consuming.

Jeff
Multimedia Specialist in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Vegas Pro Keeping up with thechnology

Kommentare: Vegas has been my go to editor for 15 years. I can customize nearly every option of a render format quickly and easily.

This is the most intuitive Non-Linear-Editor I've used. What takes several clicks in other editors is a mouse-drag away on the timeline.

They recently changed ownership, which was not without a few bumps in the road. Thankfully it is all ironed out.

Robin
Filmmaker in USA
Unterhaltung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Good video editing solution for Windows

Kommentare: VEGAS Pro has helped to edit professional looking videos for online distribution quickly with more features than simple programs like Windows MovieMaker.

I highly recommend VEGAS Pro if you use Windows. It is a feature rich video editing program that has all the bells and whistles for professional work. One of the great things about VEGAS Pro is that it is a one time purchase vs. Adobe's monthly subscription.

While the software is great, there are sometimes some bugs that causes crashes. It can be frustrating as you edit. This happens with most video editing programs however and should not be looked as a deal breaker.

CEO in Australien
Essen & Trinken, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Always breaks when updates are being sold

Kommentare: Every year it causes enormous frustration and outrage due to having scheduled failures

I've been using it for almost 10 years and it is very easy to learn and use BUT every time a new version becomes available it stops rendering and saving project files. Contact support and you get told 'We don't support that version anymore, you need to purchase the upgrade if you want support.'

The fact that it breaks as soon as sony start selling a new version and support wont help unless you purchase the upgrade. It's an unethical scam

Azzahra
Cameraman and Editor in Indonesien
Animation, Selbstständig

Vegas Pro Editing Software suitable for professionals with complete functions

Kommentare: Vegas Pro is a great video editing software with good functional details, I used it for a long time, but because my daily video editing needs are not too complicated so I use a simpler video editing software

I like Vegas Pro because of the complete functionality of video editing software, suitable for professionals with detailed functions

My daily video editing needs don't require complicated details, so I decided to use easier and simpler software.

Hemal
CEO in Malaysia
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use

I have started my video editing journey with Vegas Pro. This is good video editing tool for beginners.

Don't have many templates and it is difficult to find it.

Andrew
Andrew
Senior Software Engineer in Ägypten
Computer-Software, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Vegas pro when you need video editing

Its the most professional tool with many animations and helpers to produce a high quality movie

Difficulty in installtion and needs to tutorials to help in using all features

Gustavo
CEO in Brasilien
Bildungsmanagement, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Simple, Intuitive and Killer

Kommentare: I edit short films and video logs for Youtube. It is definitely one of the best and most complete video editors, lightweight, fast rendering and very intuitive in the whole process.

It's simple to use, intuitive to add effects over the timeline, full detailed audio control and plenty of plug-in options

It could presents many crashes when an effect is included, and may even close the entire program. Delimiting options for types of files to be rendered

RIckJames
Photographer in USA
Fotografie, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Very Poor Hardware Acceleration

Kommentare: Will likely move to a lower cost, less featured software package that offers better hardware acceleration for faster rendering times.

Software has a very user friend interface and alot of features.

Very poor hardware acceleration support. There are editors that cost 1/4 the price and can render the same quality video four times as fast or faster.

Frederico
Product Developer in Brasilien
Design, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Incredible speed and productivity!

Great and superior rendering comparing time and quality to other editors on the market. Amazing artistic styles and help from artificial intelligence to accelerate the creative process of video and sound editing.

The price is the highest comparing with other premium editors on the market in any type of plan.

Izet
Designer in Bosnien und Herzegowina
Design, Selbstständig

Vegas Pro

For me personally, Vegas pro is great software for people involved in video editing,because is not hard to learn in few simple tutorials you can learn a lot of useful that will help to understand it.Value for money is not that importat because the amount of things that you get for it are amazing.

The are to much illegal ways to get it.I hope that will be fixed one days because when you buy software you are helping creators to build it even more.My opinion security needs to me higher.