Filtern nach:

Über Eat Fresh

The dedicated ecommerce platform for growing meal prep services. Freeing up owners' time since 2016.

Erfahre mehr über Eat Fresh

Christian C.
Christian C.
Essen & Trinken, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Meal Prep

I had previously reached out to a few different website companies who failed to execute the site, at all. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has gone above and beyond and constantly updating and making things better as the years have gone on. He is not stagnant. And doesn’t just let the software work for him, he keeps changing and making updates. My business would 100% not be here with out him.

It’s not 100% customizable. Like a “custom” site. But it’s a fraction of the price so it’s not a concern.

Shane L.
Lebensmittelproduktion, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Eat Fresh Tech is Simplicity

Kommentare: Eat fresh tech has been a heaven sent because I do not have to waste countless hours hand typing food labels! [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] at eat fresh tech gives the best customer service that I have ever received. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is constantly updating the website with useful new features to make the website run faster and smoother.

Software is very easy to comprehend and easy to maneuver. From setting up online customizable menus to sending out mass text alerts, there are not many features that Eat Fresh Tech doesn’t have. Most importantly it has increased our work speed which has improved our productivity.

I really don’t have anything to put in here!

Alexis J.
Essen & Trinken, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

We couldn't be happier with Fresh Tech.

Kommentare: We looked for the right software for our business for months, but we couldn't be more pleased with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] work. The software is extremely user friendly and we love how customizable everything is. If there isn't a built in capability developed for something, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] will develop it for you. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] responds to emails within 24 hours and couldn't be easier to communicate with. I wish every developer communicated like [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] does! You can tell he truly cares about his work. He is thorough and extremely helpful. His responsiveness is a huge part of why I consider our site a success as it continues to evolve.

We love how user-friendly the back end is as well as the customer facing site. It's been a huge benefit to be able to completely customize the framework as well. We love the look of our site and inputting information on the back end couldn't be easier.

The only feature we're still waiting on is the ability to have subscriptions. Would also love a popup feature and ability to create driver routes! Also being able to search for a customer and mark them as delivered versus having the whole list would be great. Lastly, SMS text reminders for delivery.

Tina S.
Chef/Owner in USA
Essen & Trinken, Selbstständig

The Meal Prep Lab review for Eat Fresh Tech

Kommentare: From start to finish it’s been positive. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is fantastic. Thorough. Cares. Extremely helpful. Answers any and all questions and addresses concerns immediately.

Ease of use. Clear and concise. User friendly for my clients.

I don’t have Anything negative to report.

Josh G.
Registered Dietitian/Chef/Owner in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Small business growth

Kommentare: [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been great, responsive, & able to my ideas into the system as requested. Keeps you updated & offers community support with other small businesses he works with.

Customer service & ability to make changes on the fly.

Software has a lot of opportunity that can greatly help with convenience for customers.

Andrea K.
Essen & Trinken, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Ideal platform

Kommentare: It was easy to work with the team from beginning to end. There was purpose to every call and a process that made implementation very easy.

Customers love the ordering and intuitive feel. The mobile experience is great. I loved the backend support to make managing and supporting custom orders easy.

Inventory management would be a nice to have.

Jenny B.
CMO I in Trinidad und Tobago
Rechtsberatung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Eat Fresh choice are the best

Kommentare: Overall I love this company and I recommend to others family and friends

I love that there are a lot of variety to choose from. I love how it is preportion and package . It is hassle free and very efficient. I always enjoy the taste of the pasta.

No cons at this time. It is perfect and service is exceptional