Filtern nach:

Über Atmosphere TV

Streame eine Vielzahl von themenbezogenen TV-Kanälen kostenlos und zeige deinen Kunden Werbeaktionen mit dem Digital Signage Manager.

Erfahre mehr über Atmosphere TV

Ryan S.
Ryan S.
Director of Franchise Operations in USA
Automotive, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Great for a waiting area

Kommentare: Keeping a customer happy and occupied is always a difficult task. With regular TV content playing people would lose interest or become time focused. Since implementing Atmosphere TV we have noticed customers "enjoying" their wait a lot more and even notating how fast the time passed while they waited.

It really keeps the customers attention and they enjoy it.

nothing really, the size of the remote while more than functional it is easy to lose

Steve R.
Assistant CEO in Australien
Gastgewerbe, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Attention grabbing content

Kommentare: The overall experience has been painless and the results speak for themselves.

We were looking for content to stream inside our venue for our customers to keep them activated and engaged. The content Atmosphere provides across 12 channels provides heaps of choice for the wide demographics here in the Club. The content on each channel is regularly updated meaning I am not streaming the same content over and over but able to offer heaps of new video. The ability to feed this stream into our IPTV system allows for the streams to be shown in multiple locations and screens in our Club.

Very little really. The system worked well straight out of the box.

Alex A.
Essen & Trinken, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Meh

3 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Just ok

Videos are ok, a few channels to choose from

Too many political ads, and repeated videos

Aaron K.
Owner/Operator in USA
Automotive, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Keeps my customers attention

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Besides technical issues of the loop ending and black screen, Atmosphere TV has put a positive spin on a potentially negative experience of having to wait around for work to be done.

The content creates an atmosphere that makes my customers forget they were waiting on us to complete the job on their vehicle. Some stay longer just to watch more. I often find my employees walking past the TV just laughing or commenting on what they see.

Often times the loop ends and returns to a black screen. We leave the TV on and the loop playing, but 2-3 times per week we come in to a blank TV.

Shelly K.
Essen & Trinken, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

If you don’t have Atmosphere TV, GET IT!

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Atmosphere TV has been very beneficial for my restaurant in drawing people in and have them connect and laugh over it’s content.

All of my customers love Atmosphere TV. We’ve had it from the very beginning. It’s short clips of crazy things you might see on the internet, just all collected in one place. The best part about it is that for restaurant owners, it’s completely free!!

The only con that I have noticed over the years is that it has recently started to have commercials. Before there were absolutely no commercials but now they are popping up more frequently.

Robert W.
CCO CFO in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Medical Practice Waiting Room - Atmosphere TV

Kommentare: Outstanding

This allows our patients to tolerate sometimes long waiting periods until they are able to get into the exam room to see their doctor. Patients love it, I keep the channel on that shuffles between all the Atmosphere channels. Patients love it. It separates us from the competition where as other doctors waiting rooms are boring and offer nothing to occupy the patients time in the waiting room. I also added at the same time a 70" TV which is also unheard of in a doctors office waiting room. We have turned it into a entertainment experience to help pass their time in a enjoyable manner.

I do not have any complaints , they have been great. No problems at all. and I am not easy to please.

Dustin R.
Einzelhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Liquor store owner that uses this product for entertainment in store

Kommentare: The benefit is that it keeps customers in the store, and it gives them some entertainment to watch if there happens to be a line in the store.

I love the atmosphere this product creates in my liquor store. this product i believe was designed for Bars to keep customers watching. but what i like about it, is it grabs customers attention when in my store. so they stay longer and it gives something to talk about with the customer. I love that it keeps people smiling and that they always look right up at the TV when they walk into the store

The only down fall is seeing the same videos over and over. but yes i understand there is only so much content.

Matthew B.
Director in Australien
Gastgewerbe, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Happy Kids

We are a large rural cafe in South Australia, we have used this for almost 2 years now. Lots of Kids and their parents enjoy watching the content on the TV. We have had lots of praise from parents saying it's a good distraction for their children and it allows them to have a family meal out.

It has trouble connecting some morning, but after a few attempts, it connects and plays fine.

Allison H.
Operations Manager in USA
Essen & Trinken, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Customers Love It and So Do We!

5 letztes Jahr

We use Atmosphere TV in our brewery and our customers love this added feature! There is so much content provided that we can switch it up daily to keep it fresh. We like to think of it as keeping our guests sipping a little longer while being entertained. Easy to set up and navigate.

We have not had any issues at this time.

Brad H.
Essen & Trinken, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Much better with apple tv than roku

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Good entertainment for little to no expense. Pretty much turn it on and let it go. Folks love watching the coffee chive channel and is good that it is family friendly

Apple tv is much more of a stable platform than roku. Roku could be very glitchy and would have to be reset often. I have not had to do anything other than turn it on with the apple tv

None that i know of. I don't think we've had any issues to my knowledge

Jamie L.
manager in Neuseeland
Sport, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

great stuff

4 letztes Jahr

Very easy to use and set up. In fact pretty much no set up required. Just plug it in and away you go. Good content regularly updated. Nice selection of channels for the mood.

Occasionally freezes. Not not often enough to be a nuisance considering we use this 24hrs a day 7 days per week.

Adam M.
Personal Trainer in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Decent but needs mobile support

4 letztes Jahr

Chivetv is such a great service to entertain clients

Not accessible via multiple devices in multiple locations

Patrick H.
Restaurants, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great for bars & restaurants

Kommentare: Easy to get ad & in house created content.

Great content & the dashboard is easy to use. Scheduling of promos & ads is a breeze. Customers are glued to Chivetv even when we have live sporting events on other tvs.

Sometimes needs to he reset but not often.

Jamie H.
Operations in USA
Restaurants, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Chive TV

Kommentare: Customer service is personal and responsive.

I am able to have my own commercials play and customize each location separately.

At my airport location set up is difficult as there is a landing page for the wifi that does not work well with this device.

Sean S.
Purchasing Manager in USA
Medizinische Geräte, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Wonderful Product

Kommentare: We use this software in our relaxation room for staff to get away from the hustle of the office when they need it. I have had multiple comments on how it makes the room so much more enjoyable then just the radio we had in there before. Wonderful experience and a great product.

Ease of use. Wonderful settings and recordings.

Nothing has come up about a down side to this product.

Steven K.
Restaurants, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Used for Chive TV

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: The programming is interesting and captivating

We can set it up and generally let it go on its own.

Sometimes the ads are not geared towards a family atmosphere. The software sometimes locks up and we have to restart it.

Ian T.
Gastgewerbe, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Keep Guests in their seats

Kommentare: Its great!!

Chive keeps Guests her longer and spending more.. and best thing is its FREE!!! Ive had it an numerous restaurants and its always a hit!!

Nothing. I didn't find any cons in this program.

Josh C.

Great Entertainment

Kommentare: Love it. Keeps people in seats and that’s what we love it for.

It is captivating and keeps people in seats

Repeats videos over a 10 hr day but that is understandable. Just had to put something for a negative

Dominic B.
manager in UK
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Brilliant entertainment

Kommentare: Brilliant

There is a chanel for everyone. This plays constantly in front of cardio equipment in our gym. It keeps people entertained while they workout. Because of the varied content there is always something there people are interested in

we have used it now for 9 months, and i cant find a fault

Neal L.
Immobilien, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great For the Waiting Room

Kommentare: Very good experience! I set it up - and it runs by itself!

The software is very entertaining for our Clients that come to the office. We have the display running at all times, and everyone enjoys it.

Sometimes the Apple TV locks up that is used to stream the software - or the remote becomes backlogged, but that is few and far between.

Andy C.
Einzel- & Familiendienstleistungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Entertaining never was easier

Kommentare: No regrets whatsoever

The variety of channels is extensive and suites the needs of our clients like a perfect glove to their hand

The glitches that come with the Apple TV. Although this is some not picking as I don’t like to restart the device to keep it working

Jean-jacques R.
Jean-jacques R.
President in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great entertainment for the customers

I obtained the software close to a year ago. I have been streaming it in the waiting room for the entire time. I’ve had great response by my customers who feel it is entertaining and allows the time to pass by more rapidly.

I have not experienced any detracting issues.

Joe S.
Restaurants, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Wonderful Product

Very easy to use. Experienced difficulty with initial setup, but tech support was very helpful and took personal ownership of my problem until it was resolved. The content is great... a real attention getter in our bar.

none. This product was the perfect solution.

Brandon T.
Director of Marketing in USA
Unterhaltung, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Signage and Content

In the world of viral videos, it is great to have a provider to source and get all of the content that keep people entertained. And there is something for everyone!

Must purchase multiple players to use on multiple TVs, so that would require a splitter.

Shawn L.
Sport, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great Addition

This has been an amazing addition to our sports center. We average 50 spectators a night and have had numerous complements for providing the service for them to watch in the waiting room.

Nothing at all. Love this product and will Recommend