Über Hugo

Hugo verbessert die Produktivität von Besprechungen. Die Lösung verbindet sich mit deinem Arbeitskalender, zentralisiert Notizen und Aufgaben und lässt sich in kritische Anwendungen integrieren.

Erfahre mehr über Hugo

Hugo is fairly easy to use with many features and functions that help facilitate meetings.

Bewertungen zu Hugo

Hugo hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 52 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Hugo bereits verwendet?

Mazyar M.
Mazyar M.
President in USA
Anwaltskanzlei, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

A Powerful, Flexible, Simple Solution

Kommentare: Overall experience: Very positive. Easy to use. Intuitive. Just log in and go. That's my kind of solution.

Hugo's strongest features derive from its flexibility (easily incorporate 3rd party software) and its ease of use (readily invite, update, and loop in anyone on your team). Meanwhile, it is easy enough to use that one can set up a meeting, prepare an agenda, invite participants, take notes, and share follow up tasks , all on the fly. The best solutions are powerful but simple.

I have no serious complaints, but there are little things. For instance, Hugo does not appear to grey out past events, or to let the user select, then move, meetings around. Nor does it appear one can copy recurring events. Maybe the capability is there, but I haven't found it. It would also make sense to download contents from a meeting. Again, this may be possible, but I have yet to see it. But these are bug-fixes at best. Overall, the product is quantum leap over the alternatives.

Rishi
Director of Technical Strategy, Advisory Services in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Hugo - My New Default for Managing Meetings & Taking Notes

Kommentare: Absolutely terrific. It has become the #2 tab in my browser after my inbox. High quality, seamless to use, highly organized.

My Meetings dashboard page. The Prepare section/widget on that page. Using templates. Tasks in a meeting doc.

Searching for notes - I feel that there are too many options and the experience is a bit subpar. I'd rather get the raw results with maybe my authored documents prioritized at the top, then have the ability to filter on "company" or "contacts" or otherwise.

Immobilien, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

While the idea is great, it's not practical

I like that it forces focus time and blocks out those times on the calendar.

I've had situations where meeting invites were being scheduled for a date that was further out than needed because of the blocks of time that it automatically puts on my calendar.

Religiöse Einrichtungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Just what I needed...

Kommentare: The easy of collaborative meeting prep, use during the meeting, and locating the information after the meeting has been a life saver for our little team.

The ability to takes notes in a meeting where the information is tied to the calendar event is just what I was searching for when I discovered Hugo.

Since Hugo is tied to my Google calendar, it would be great if the todo's we can generate in the meetings could be linked back to Google tasks without needing a third party app like todoist, etc.

Mário
Product Designer in Brasilien
Versicherung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Easy to find meeting anotations!

The fact that we have a place, easily accessible and integrated, where we can keep the notes of the meetings.

I couldn't identify a way to create personal notes, if I'm on a team. If it exists, it is not very intuitive. There is an option to share the note only with those who were present at the meeting, but I did not find an option to share only with myself.

Immobilien, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Must have for better meetings!

Kommentare: Overall, Hugo is a beautiful platform. It's the easiest way to have better, more efficient meetings as well as document talking points and follow up items. LOVE it.

Ease of creating meeting agendas for 1-1s or small groups, as well as the ability to assign tasks or follow up items for the next meetings. Awesome bonus: being able to pull from notes or prep from previous meetings to help structure future iterations of recurring meetings.

Inability to create 1-off tasks for yourself outside of meeting notes or prep. Inability to pull prep or notes from meetings that are not part of the same recurring series.

Outsourcing/Offshoring, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Love it! Hugo makes meetings organized and a bit more bearable.

Kommentare: As an adult with inattentive ADHD, Hugo has helped me organize thoughts and process ideas more quickly. I am better prepared and the notes feature helps me be more efficient regarding post-meeting follow-up.

Clean interface, integrations are useful, great organizing and project management tool!

Not a fan of the reminders through slack, but it's not really a con because I need it. It would be great if there was a way to have transcripts of virtual meetings.

Alexander
Alexander
Product Owner in UK
Versicherung, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

This is how you build a product.

Kommentare: It is maybe the only piece of software that has given me genuine joy working in Product roles.

Most? That it was a single click from being in a meeting to beginning to write notes using a pre-set template built for Product Owners? It is literally dreamy software. It hooks directly into your Google or 365 calendar and just.. works. You can even share with your team, this wasn't my purpose for it, but it has it. It's searching is lightning fast and accurate.

I don't really have a knock against the product. Just you need to hope/pray your 365/Gsuite admin will allow calendar access. My (current) company keeps throwing up frankly false reasons as to why it can't, but the last one was around data centre location (US based), so there's that. Maybe if they get some EU servers that could help.

Brandon
Brandon
Technical Support Specialist in Kanada
Internet, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Fantastic tool for anyone who has meetings

Kommentare: Hugo is awesome. A must have tool for anyone with meetings. It is great for prepping for meetings, taking notes and coming up with actions afterwards. Keeps clients and team members updated on what's happening.

This tool is so awesome because it integrates with other software such as project management software or slack to share notes and keep everyone informed on what happened and any actions to be taken.

It doesn't support Microsoft Exchange so I couldn't use it at my new job. But hopefully they add support or they switch to office 365 at work so I can use this great tool again.

Jordan
Jordan
Director of Client Experience in USA
Professionelles Training & Coaching, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great time management and organization tool!

Hugo has immediately helped me stay more organized and easily be able to find notes from past meetings without clunky spreadsheets, documents, etc. It also helped me eliminate numerous notepads and journals from my desk that I was always searching through to find that one thought I had written down. Just getting started with the team collaboration features but I think they are going to help our team stay organized as well. Plus the customer service has been fantastic

Really nothing major that I would note here. There was a slight learning curve but that's true with any new software or tool

Alaa
Technical Outsourcing Specialist in Jordanien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Excellent tool for facilitating meeting planning and follow-up.

Kommentare: We were able to prepare meeting materials ahead of time, engage all team members, ensure their input and responses, and know exactly what would happen after the meeting without having to go in and review meeting notes with Hugo. Hugo downplays the significance of having all team members present at each meeting, instead of distributing duties so that individuals can focus on other work while still being informed of all outcomes.

Hugo allows us to move forward with innovative meeting preparation by providing tools for collecting and organizing notes and questions, discussing them with the rest of the team, and recording and saving their responses. I enjoy being able to interact with my peers and prepare for meetings using Hugo's pre-made templates, which allow us to stay organized and access old notes quickly. Meeting minutes can be created, files can be attached to meetings, and we can go back to previous meetings. Hugo is great at keeping me organized, and I always know what to do next. I like how Hugo gives us a complete history of all past meeting minutes and allows us to simply keep track of their updates.

Hugo has no drawbacks in my opinion, as it is highly intuitive and easy to use, and it can be used for a variety of purposes other than meeting preparation, such as task management.

Crick
SVP Customer Success in USA
Industrieautomation, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Huge for Hugo

Kommentare: Fantastic. Easy to adopt, easy to share, integrates with CRM, git, Slack, and many other tools we use. Super simple to share notes taken through the Hugo app itself or through publication to other communication tools (e.g. Slack channels).

This app brings my team closer together by making meeting note taking easy to do and the sharing of information across my organization automatic

It's super easy to pick up and use this software. I look forward to fully developed mobil version

Mohamed
Associate Payments in Jordanien
Bankwesen, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

helps to engage more effectively with meeting content and track results.

Kommentare: With Hugo, we are able to run meetings efficiently, as everyone involved knows exactly what they need to do.

Hugo is intuitive, and it's great that we can use it to track meetings in full detail, record minutes, delegate tasks to specific team members, and set automatic reminders to ensure everyone sticks to their deadlines. Hugo offers a number of tools that help the team get a clearer picture of what they need to do in order to be successful, such as the ability to continually update status, which makes things clear to everyone and allows them to fix the situation well in advance of the next meeting.

I didn't have any problems while using it, as I find all of Hugo's tools easy to use. The interface is straightforward as well. I can easily access meeting minutes and make required updates. It is great that the notification system works as intended.

Aaiza
Student in Deutschland
Öffentlichkeitsarbeit und Kommunikation, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Overall Review

I liked how it automatically saved previous notes which could be accessed by everyone with the link to the notes. This made it easy for everyone to refer to the notes for their tasks when needed. Another thing I really liked about the website was how quick it was to register and set up the account. Overall it works well for its purpose and I enjoyed my time using it.

The formatting/alignment/layout features of the notes can be improved more. For example, if I insert a bullet list in between my text and am done with the list, it is very hard to remove the next bullet points for the normal paragraph to resume. Another thing I noticed was that if there's text with bullet points in between and I erase a line in the middle, the formatting and layout of the whole text changes rather than being unaffected. It's also very difficult to fix again. Overall I think the formatting and layout options of the text can be made easier for the user since it's very difficult to make changes without ruining the whole note.

Craig
Director of Operations in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Hugo is a time saver and meeting miracle maker!

Kommentare: It has been excellent! Support helped me workaround what I thought might be an issue but turned out to be a huge feature and time saver for us.

Having everyone on the same page during meetings and knowing who is responsible for what at the end of the meetings. I also love the meeting templates because I can ensure all of our advisors/reps are gathering the same information in the same format every meeting.

I just wish it integrated with a more CRM's because ours is not supported.

Scott
Customer Success Engineer in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Great Product

Kommentare: Great company and very responsive.

Easy to use and take notes. Good integration with calendar system making it very simple to use. Good team coordination so others can see the notes after the meetings as well.

Nothing really. It works great! They are updating all of the time to add even more features. The complaints I had have been resolved.

Jenn
Engagement Manager in USA
Computer-Software, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

HUGO solves Project Management Pain Points

Kommentare: I found HUGO searching for a software that was like Front with greater PM functionality. I signed up for the free trial of HUGO and Drag. I taught myself the software, implemented it into my daily work within an hour (which includes creating templates and forms) and was in love with this software day 1. I have shown it to my team, utilized it in current client meetings and pitched it to my boss for full implementation.

HUGO puts all the administrative pieces of project management into one space and integrates with all our company's applications that we use. HUGO saves me hours each week by streamlining the weekly grind of managing a project.

If I have to list a con, it would be that I have wasted too much time trying to find a con. Everything that I need to run my meetings is handled in HUGO. Would be nice if I could allow users to select a time block to request a meeting on my calendar.

Alexis
Admin Assistant in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great Option for Organizations with Multiple Projects

Kommentare: I love being able to share my notes and make them accessibile to other members of the group to view on their own without needing an additional folder in google drive. It also makes real-time collaboration so much easier with organizations that do not use google software.

I love the ease of integration in google calendar and the ability to easily share meeting notes via email with members outside of your team.

I am hopeful to see more integrations with additional applications like Google Tasks or a Mobile app for both Android and ISO. It can be tricky to have multiple team members taking notes at the same time, we've had problems with meeting agendas disapearing or user access removed but with some trouble shooting have worked around these issues

Caitlin
COO in USA
Immobilien, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Hugo makes my brain searchable

Kommentare: Fantastic.

I love that it helps me collate all of my teams thoughts/meetings/ideas in one place and it's easy to search. I was traditionally an analog person preferring the bullet journal system, but with 4 locations and a quickly growing team it was becoming impossible to keep track and organize all of my to-dos in one place. Or, I would have pages and pages of notes and it was difficult to remember where the task lived to remind myself of what needed to be done. Hugo solved that for me. It all lives in one place now and it's allowed my brain to be searchable!

It is still relatively new, so it's not always easy to use or things change and you have to figure it out again. But worth it.

Janine
Sales & Advertising Coordinator in USA
Automotive, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Excellent for team collaboration!

Still a few bugs I believe they're working out, but they always seem to be making improvements and updates for the better!

Akaki
Associate Partnerships Specialist in Georgien
Computer-Software, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Seamless way to sync with teams

Hugo integrates with all my daily tools like SFDC, gmail, and slack. Also it allows my team to work async before and after our meeting. The ability to publish notes in Slack keeps high-level of transparency in the company. Meeting templates are useful too.

Nothing notable, might be slow to respond when ~100 users try to access the same meeting note.

Kassy
Business Manager in USA
Sport, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Keep your meetings organized!

Being able to take actions directly from meeting notes has saved our team more times than I can count.

Adoption. Teaching old dogs new tricks isn't easy for our staff.

Brittney
Account Executive in USA
Hochschulbildung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Hugo-task and notes in 1 place

That my meetings and the accompanying tasks are in one location. Previously my post demo workflow consisted of using Google Tasks, the notes app on my laptop, and my google calendar. It was fine, but I am glad with Hugo I've found a better way. Hugo lays out my calendar for the day/week, and my associated tasks and notes in one central location. It's really convenient to see my upcoming meetings and any associated meetings with the related docs attached. It has made my follow-up game faster and more accurate too.

It seems like there is a ton you can do and it can be semi-difficult to set everything up the way you might need.

Julie
IT Business Lead in UK
Gastgewerbe, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Hugo - game changer

Kommentare: We create and keep our business meeting minutes and some of our tasks in Hugo.

Hugo is a great product to bring together all of your meeting information in one place. This includes minutes and tasks and other useful detail.

There are always improvements to be made in any product, but for us it does what it says on the tin.

Vijay
CMO in Indien
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Awesome meeting / note taking app

Kommentare: Simply a pleasure to use.

Keeps the team engaged before and after the meeting. Not only that it helps team plan for the meeting making sure that there are no surprises during the meeting. Buttery smooth to use and zero learning curve.

Nothing at all. Just a well developed application.