Über Acumbamail

Simple and effective email marketing for everyone

Erfahre mehr über Acumbamail

Getting some promotion e-mails from the company in Spanish. At the moment no Native integration with Thrive Suite.

Bewertungen zu Acumbamail

Acumbamail hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 32 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Acumbamail bereits verwendet?

Farvin
Farvin
Blogger in Malaysia
Design, Selbstständig

Very well designed and intuitive to use

Kommentare: Overall, I am happy with my purchase and I can use this for my personal brand that I just started. It is also good to know that I am in great, experienced hands to manage my emails.

I was using Mailchimp a few years back and moved to MailPoet (a little clunky) and tried ConvertKit (too expensive) a couple of years ago. Before I decided to sign up with Acumbamail, I was looking at other budget solutions like PepiPost and Moosend. During my research, I stumbled upon Acumbamail's website and love the design instantly! The Good: 1. The interface is so sleek that it won't take too long for you to adapt 2. Beautiful templates that you can use to design your email 3. Creating and managing your lists are super easy to do

The Not-so-Good 1. The login page and chat box are in Spanish 2. SMTP is not turned on by default. You'll have to contact their support which I did.

Javier
Dueño in Spanien
Eventservice, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Dar de Baja en Acumbamail, es dificil

Kommentare: Acumbamail son unos estafadores, te cobran por error y dicen que te hacen un descuento para los próximos meses pero que no te lo devuelven el dinero! No me dejan exportar emails, ni plantillas ya creadas y la at.cliente es solo por plantillas, es decir, ni te escuchan parecen máquinas.

El software es similar a otros del mercado,

Su atención al cliente y que no puedas exportar plantillas

Rafael
Designer in Spanien
Design, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

To manage simple campaigns and funnels, it is the best option

Kommentare: It is very good, but if it is very important to differentiate users it may fall a little short. The best thing is that it works for 90% of the jobs. It works fast and easy and best of all, the opening rates are very high.

Ease of use. You learn to use it very quickly, and for 80% of users it is more than enough. Very high volume of emails and users. The customization and scheduling of mailings. And the verification of domains and SMTP. I really like the integration with third parties and webhocks.

Tagging users is very basic. This does not allow for elaborate funnels to improve conversion.

Thank you, Rafael! We're glad you like our tool

Estíbaliz
Responsable Informática in Spanien
Bürgerliche & soziale Einrichtungen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Excelente producto/servicio

¡Excelente producto! Funciona a las mil maravillas. Después de haber probado varias herramientas de email marketing es la que considero más sencilla de utilizar, fiable y eficaz. El servicio de estadísticas es estupendo. Tienen buenos tutoriales de ayuda y, si necesitas contactar con ellos, te atienden de manera rápida y eficaz. El precio es también muy adecuado. En resumen, un producto/servicio con excelente calidad y atención.

Echo en falta poder copiar un bloque entero de una a otra plantilla, aunque tampoco es nada grave.

ana
Jefa de prensa y Directora de comunicación in Spanien
Musik, Selbstständig

Me hace la vida más fácil. Escantada.

Kommentare: Llevo utilizándolo varios años y estoy encantada con la plataforma. No la cambiaría por ninguna.

Es muy fácil de usar, tiene muchas posibilidades y la atención al cliente es súper rápida y eficiente.

Ahora mismo no hay nada que no me guste.

Sonny Tee Influencer
Sonny Tee Influencer
CEO in Frankreich

Sleeping Giant Waiting To Be Awakened

Kommentare: Overall the Software works and hits the inbox (the most important feature) 98% of the time! I go in and schedule my Newsletters, Set it and forget it.

Its a very affordable solution as compared to other software companies that lead the market! They have been arounds for more than 6 years and are a very mature product. Its pretty easy to setup and they have videos to help along the way.

Well its a Spanish company and some of the help is in Spanish, I speak Spanish but thats kinda not the point. The API documentation is terrible! I needed to contact a developer and even they count figure it out.

vor 2 Monaten

Thanks for your review, Sonny!

Artistic Director in USA
Design, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

This is how you avoid making email marketing a headache

Kommentare: Its been great! Still have a lot to explore and while I am a little disappointed at their support response time I am struggling with things that once I get to know and understand it will be a breeze.

The ease of use is paramount, then the fact that the tool was natively developed in Spanish is a BIG PLUS and the fact that I can interact with their support natively in spanish is great too, my main person that handles all of this only speaks Spanish. I am still learning about the landing pages but they seem very powerful too.

I think their support is a bit slow, I have pro access to their support and it still sometimes takes too long to hear back from them, and I have found myself at least once having to repeat myself more than once when trying to establish an issue.

vor 2 Monaten

Thanks for your review, David!

Chief Architect in Spanien
Öl & Energie, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

I cannot believe that someone uses this software.

Kommentare: Just deleted the account as soon as we realise that we do not have the information that we need to fully trust the application.

I love the simplicity and the power of its editor. The application is really easy to use and you can send your first campaign in just a few clicks. Servers are located in the EU (Spain), so the GDPR compliance is easier compared to those that only are available in US and force you to relay in SCC (Standard Contractual Clauses)

There is no information about what is underhood. We are very strict when it comes to acquiring software. We need to know what the technicals details are: Is there a recovery system? Are backups stored in other data center that is located at least 100 Km away from the main one? Are security test (pentest) run regulary? To which companies are you sharing my information? If you ask support for any of these questions, you'll just get a standard email saying that they do not answer this kind of questions. The email just provides a cumple of links to the product page with no futher information. In this context, I cannot recommend to use this software under any circusntances.

Alysha
Marketing Manager in Nepal
Unterhaltungselektronik, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great tool for small Business

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Acumbamail has been a very useful tool for me to manage my email campaigns and sequences. I like the simplicity of the user interface. I use this software mostly to send my email campaigns Integrating with Pabbly Connect. Webhook works perfectly. Additionally, I use Acumbamail for SMTP service as well.

No Cons so far. This software is just perfect for my use case.

Carol
CEO in USA
Kunst & Handwerk, Selbstständig

Amazing value and features for the price with great email deliverability!

Kommentare: The most important thing with an email marketing solution is great email deliverability, which Acumbamail provides. All my emails hit inboxes just fine and I have yet to hear that my emails landed in someone’s spam folder. The SMTP feature alone makes this an amazing value over its competitors and I appreciate that I can track opens and link clicks from my transactional emails inside the same dashboard as my marketing emails. Acumbamail also has A/B testing, ability to clean your email lists out to maintain its quality, and landing pages for you to quickly create lead gen pages from right inside the same software. My only wish right now is for more advanced automations and the ability to segment and sort out our subscribers in an easier manner. I do hear they’re working on that, so hopefully my wish will be granted by the end of this year!

There are only a handful amount of email marketing solutions that provide SMTP for you to use for transactional emails in addition to your usual marketing email sends, and Acumbamail is one of them! This platform is super straightforward to use and the ability to use it for not just marketing emails but transactional emails coupled with different platforms is fantastic. It has allowed me to cut out multiple solutions and consolidate all my email related matters on Acumba. Beginners will appreciate the simplicity and straight forward process of creating campaigns as well as the easy to understand analytics.

The automations are quite lacking right now. However, they do have an AutoResponder feature in their campaigns section, which may be able to accomplish most simple automation scenarios. They also do not like to have an overview list of your entire email subscriber base. Instead, each list is considered to be completely separate from the other, so it makes it challenging to segment and move one subscriber to the other list without getting Zapier/Pabbly Connect involved.

vor 2 Monaten

Thanks, Carol! We're glad you found it straight forward and easy to use

Robert
Founder in USA
Musik, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

What we were looking for and more!

Kommentare: Overall I got to give it a 9.9 out of 10 because I know they are adapting to be a future leader in email marketing & SMS marketing. They already have all the unique features and are doing everything they can to make it a One-Stop shop for those marketing messaging tools.

Email marketing is what business needs and we found an effective and affordable solution with Acumbamail. The automation flows and the Integrations are amazing. The support is really good and the future is promising for new features and improvements. It's recently been adapted to other language such as English since the company's coming from Spain. We feel there is so much potential including SMS features. It really is building a trustworthy relationship together as if they have our back as long as we are sending out legit emails they will always back us up with their SMPT. So it's like we're a family because they understand our needs and are there for us. Together our platform and services now have more power with their platform and services. It only makes sense to enjoying forces especially since we are a startup since 2021.

The transition between Spanish to English language on the platform but that's understandable. They seem to cover everything really well and their support is always on it. Getting emails to [SENSITIVE CONTENT] and everybody's inbox is not always perfect but they sure do a good job to help us make that possible. It's a bit confusing and there's no option to add our own SMPT but that's the point of their service. They seem to be monitoring things well and that's fine with us as we are sending everything legit to those who subscribe to our newsletter and platform.

Ederson
CEO in Dominikanische Republik
Design, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Acumbamail is the best alternative for email marketing

Kommentare: Acumbamail, like other tools, is a bit complicated to start with, but after you get to know it, things are very simple. I do not understand the part of the SMPT that you have to contact support to activate it, but nothing complicated. The tool is very good and Quality/Price I doubt that any other tool will beat it. The creation of the lists, the management of the campaigns, their landing pages, the templates, the creation of forms, the reports and analytics, etc. makes Acumbamail one of the best Email Marketing tools on the market.

I'm not a marketing expert, but I know what I like. And what I like is Acumbamail. It has practically all the functions of Mailchimp and is cheaper! The interface is sleek and easy to navigate, as well as being aesthetically pleasing. I can't help but click around and explore all of the features. I'm still new to it so I'm not sure if there are any flaws, but if I find them then I will update this review if it is possible to do so.

They do not have an APP that can be downloaded from the Google Play Store or Apple Store. If they add this it would be a success to be able to see the status of our campaigns or subscriptions or resend a campaign to customers who have not opened it. It would be much easier to not have to wait to go to a PC to see how everything is going or have to open a website on the cell phone, which will never be the same. And since I come from Mailchimp, if they have their APP, it would not be bad if Acumbamail also added it. Integration with WordPress is very easy, I just wish it could be integrated directly with major builders like Elementor, Divi, Avada, etc.

vor 2 Monaten

Thanks for your review, Ederson!

Juan Carlos
Responsable de Marketing in Spanien
E-Learning, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Buena paltaforma de email marketing en español

Kommentare: Muy buena a nivel de funcionamiento y sencillez

Sencillo de manejar, en español, asistencia por chat y facilidad de uso

Antes tenian atención telefonica agil y rapida, falta de comunicación personal. Que es la tendencia de todas las empresas hoy en día, esto genera que la gente vaya a precio ya que el servicio es siempre impersonal.

Agustín
CMO in Spanien
Bau, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Me encanta el nuevo look.

Kommentare: Amo el servicio, pero extrañaré el chat en vivo de soporte.

Llevamos utilizando Acumbamail desde hace mucho tiempo. Siempre nos gustaron sus funcionalidades y la facilidad de uso. La plataforma es muy completa. Ofrece unas posibilidades de personalización tremendas. Nunca hemos tenido problemas para adaptar nuevos diseños o gestiona las listas. Además, las funciones de reporting ¡son lo más! Al igual que la forma en la que se gestionan las bajas, por ejemplo. Ya nos gusta mucho, pero desde la última actualización, aún más. EL look es fresco, agradable, más funcional y amigable.

Es verdad que el servicio al cliente es inmejorable, pero el haber perdido el chat en vivo para las dudas ha restado un montón a la sensación de seguridad y amigabilidad que tanta personalidad daban a la página. Las personas que atendían las consultas eran súper agradables y atentas. Yo personalmente lo echaré de menos porque pese a que el nuevo sistema de respuestas por correo resulta igual de útil, cuando se envían capturas desde Acumbamail, no siempre llegan con la calidad suficiente para que sirvan como herramienta para resolver el caso.

Encarni
Responsable de Marketing in Spanien
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Fácil, bonito y barato

Kommentare: Ahora tenemos la base de datos mucho más saneada y en forma.

Me pasé a Acumbamail cuando llegó el momento de implementar el RGPD porque facilita enormemente la recogida y gestión de los consentimientos informados, sobre todo cuando tienes una base de datos amplia que quieres consolidar. Otro punto fuerte es la escalabilidad de sus tarifas, muy económicas y muy fácilmente configurables si tienes oscilaciones en tu número de envíos mensuales.

La integración si vienes de Mailchimp u otras plataformas similares es rápida, pero sí se echa un poco en falta algo más de mimo con la usabilidad del producto (por ejemplo, más mensajes de estatus cuando estás exportando una lista, algunos botones más intuitivos, etc.).

Coën
Coën
HEAD OF KEINBOCK. in Deutschland
Gastgewerbe, Selbstständig

Ease of use for SME

Kommentare: Acumbamail does show its strength and acts as good alternative to existing Email Marketing Tools. It combines the strengths of a email and landing page builder and gives me good insights and tracking data. Tho sometimes I wish integrating it with my e-commerce store makes it easier to get to know my customers better. Thankfully the team could help me by providing tips and referred to some best practices.

- drag and drop email template builder - intuitive UI elements - premade templates to use from - custom domain - custom HTML editor - extensive tracking and implementation to native landing page builder

- design templates all look the same to one specific branding

Carlos
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Best e-mail marketing tool. Period.

Kommentare: I have used many e-mail marketing tools/softwares, but I could never find one that fulfilled all my needs. E-mail marketing was not something I used to like, but now with Acumbamail, it is a pleasure to do it and I finally see good results with my lists. The automation is awesome and I can setup triggers and follow ups very easily.

I have used many tools, but Acumbamail is the best! No doubt about it. Very easy to use, generous limits, excellent report and the automation is unbelievable!

I just wish I knew about Acumbamail before.

vor 2 Monaten

Thank for your review, Carlos! We're always happy to help :)

Oscar
CEO in Spanien
Internet, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Sencillo, potente y adecuado para comenzar

Kommentare: Ha sido muy sencillo comenzar a trabajar e implementar las primeras campañas.
La opción gratuita es suficiente para comenzar a trabajar con todas la opciones y permite realizar todo tipo de procesos.

El diseño de las campañas, la sencillez de uso y las posibilidades de automatización de procesos.

Todo lo que tiene que ver con datos, métricas, analítica y reporting es mejorable.

vor 2 Monaten

Thanks a lot for your review, Oscar!

Pablo
Diseñador gráfico in Spanien
Einzelhandel, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Un gran software para campañas de email marketing y mucho más

Software muy completo para email marketing, envío de correos y mensajes y creación de landing pages. Es muy sencillo de usar y con gran nivel de automatización. Continuamente se incorporan mejoras para hacer más sencillo su manejo. Cuenta también con una buena herramienta de envío de SMS's

En realidad las funcionalidades que he echado en falta se han ido incorporando paulatinamente.

Cofundador in Spanien
Internet, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Optimo producto para realizar mail marketing y experimentos con su landing page

5,0 letzte Woche Neu

Buen producto para realizar campañas de marketing y testing con landing page. Me gusta mucha las analíticas que ofrece de las campañas realizadas. Atención al cliente siempre muy dsponible.

Se podría mejorar la UX del producto. No obstante se parte de una buena base.

Susana
Periodista in Spanien
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Muy satisfecha con Acumbamail y con su atención, personalizada e inmediata, de sus profesionales

La facilidad de su uso, la variedad que tiene y la atención, personalizada e inmediata que, a través del chat, prestan sus profesionales.

Mayor número de plantillas de ejemplo, por poner algo, porque en general me gusta todo.

Bijay
Managing Director in Nepal
Bildungsmanagement, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Super Affordable Email Marketing Solution!

Acumbamail is a great email marketing tool that has helped me grow my lists and get more subscribers. The tool is super affordable and easy to use. Im super happy with my purchase!

I think the UI needs more improvement and more features should be added to be competitive in the market.

Chema
Director de Comunicación in Spanien
Bankwesen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Un servicio ágil y útil, con alguna mejora a implementar, pero bien en relación calidad-precio

Kommentare: Es buena, llevo muchos años usándolo y la atención al usuario en la parte técnica es resolutiva. En la comercial, algo mejorable

Sencillo, en español, y con coste asumible para pynes

La Usabilidad es mejorable y no tiene vuelta atrás accesible, cuando comentes un error has de hacer el desarrollo nuevamente.

Adrian

Easy way of launching your Email Campaign

Kommentare: I like it alot, helps me stay focus

The ease of ease of creating a landing page and emails

sometimes it goes back to spanish, but that is a quick fix

vor 2 Monaten

Thanks for your review, Adrian! We're glad you find it easy to use.

Neilton
Director in Panama
Philanthropie, Selbstständig

Intuitivo

Kommentare: He podido enviar boletines con rapidez y facilidad

El envío masivo de boletines por Acumbamail está simplificado por las herramientas de la plataforma. Cualquier persona con conocimiento mediano de tecnología puede enviar sus correos con facilidad.

Que el límite de envíos diarios en el plan gratuito fuese más generoso.