Über Briq

Briq is a financial automation platform that enables construction companies to be more efficient and profitable.

Erfahre mehr über Briq

The BRIQ interface created to link our two softwares and worked really well. Data is syncing over in a timely manner and accurately.

There are no criticisms that come to mind at this time.

Bewertungen zu Briq

4,9
5,0

Briq hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 10 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Hast du Briq bereits verwendet?

Construction Technologist in USA
Bau, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

A Necessity for any construction company

I'm a people person so it really means a lot to me when the people I work with are helpful and kind. Everyone I've interacted with at Briq has been an absolute pleasure. The support staff is responsive and usually solve my problems within 1 business day. If they can't resolve it, they are great at communicating as such and telling me what steps they are taking to try to tackle the problem. On top of all of this, the BOT workflows we have put into place with Briq have saved our admin team a lot of time!! Not sure how we worked before them to be honest.

Nothing bad - I love them! I'd recommend making sure you have enough time to implement and start BOTs or reports with them. This is the norm for most software implementation.

Randy
Director - Enterprise Applications in USA
Bau, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Work Smarter with Briq

Kommentare: Our partnership with Briq has been great! We've saved a lot of time and money with their platform. I highly recommend them for firms wanting to automate manual processes or connecting disparate databases.

The User Interface is great, AP Automation is very helpful and Revenue Forecasting is much easier now.

I don't really have any cons. Briq has been great at improving their product with suggestions that we make.

Johnny
CEO in USA
Grafikdesign, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

A CONTRACTOR DREAM

Kommentare: OVERALL I LIKE THIS APP. IT HAS A PRETTY WIDE VARIETY OF OPTIONS.

I USE THIS APP WHEN DOING CONTRACTING WORK. IT HELPS KEEP ALL MY DATA AND STATISTICS IN ONE SPOT AND DOES A BREAKDOWN.

THIS APP IS NOT EXACTLY MEANT TO USE IT WHAT I USE IT FOR. BUT NONE THE LESS IT IS EFFECTIVE. THE APP IS MORE IN DEPTH THAN MY PURPOSE.

Linda
Controller in USA
Bau, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Briq has helped us make smarter, faster decisions and saved us a lot of time and money.

Kommentare: We have solved the double entry we were doing, our marketing department likes all of the data collection, and we are working on a better cash flow reporting. The Briq team is incredible. Any time we have had a problem, they are very quick to jump on it and solve.

The product is very easy to manage. The ease that the bots do the work is great. We've saved a lot of time, energy, and money.

Integration was a bit tedious, but I understood what the team needed so it wasn't a problem for me. There's nothing anybody can do when integrating new software.

Randy
CFO in USA

CFO Perspective

Kommentare: We have the WIP, revenue forecasting and management reports

The best thing about Briq are the people. It is critical to have a Briq employee who understands what I am talking about, even down to the debit and credit conversations. This has been a great experience to be on the same page with Briq. and on the same path moving forward.

It is a bit confusing to understand how Briq works but probable is a result of not having the time to dedicate to Briq.

Joel
President in Kanada
Unternehmensberatung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great tracking g and analysis Tool

Kommentare: A good experience so far

I like the security of have a single point of reference for all my project documents and data. Simplifies analysis so you do have to create links and manual entry to allow for in-depth understand of the project and assets progress

There is a cost but long term it allows for a organization to change business process. So it pays off in the medium term

Ed
Project Manager in USA
Bau, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Useful Product would recommend!!

Kommentare: Overall Experience with Briq is Great! Easy to use , Simple, Contains all information required for reports and light years ahead of Microsoft Excel.

The ease and use of the pertinent information for tracking for all levels and management. You are able to create your own Criteria for your spreadsheet for Company Specifics and roll out.

Sometimes the integration can be off but very small percentage

Rama
Director of Applications and Development in USA
Bau, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Custom Bot creation

Kommentare: Excellent team to work with. Ease of use.

Software was easy to use. Had flexible reporting criteria using Insight

Most of the stuff we had to develop from ground up

Jeannie
Director of Marketing/Salesforce Admin in USA

Linking Salesforce and Assignar

Kommentare: Overall, Briq has done a great job helping us link data from Salesforce to Assignar. Their entire team was great at hearing our needs and creating a solution to work in our environment. Any changes or hiccups during the going live process was handled with exceptional care. There was constant communication with the team. I would highly recommend the Briq team!

The interface is very sensitive to any changes to the page layout. But clear lines of communication help keep those problems handled.

Kim
Vice President, CIO in USA
Bau, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Construction Analytics on steroids!

Pricing, customer service and innovation to move our initiative forward. Briq is embedded as a critical element in our data-driven ecosystems - enhancing automations and streamlining our efforts to make decisions with trusted data.

There are no criticisms that come to mind at this time