Über Webador

Webador ist ein benutzerfreundlicher Website-Builder mit gratis Domain + Postfach sowie attraktiven Designs und E-Commerce-Funktionen.

Erfahre mehr über Webador

I liked the fact it was quite easy to use and nativgate.

Webador is a user-friendly website but adjusting photos is a bit difficult and hectic to get for a beginner because it takes a lot of your efforts to adjust.

Bewertungen zu Webador

4,0
3,6
3,7
4,0

Webador hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 3,8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 23 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Webador bereits verwendet?

Jeffrey
Jeffrey
driver in USA
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Webador shocked me

Kommentare: 10/10

very good experience I thought they did

it is not free, and most beginners wontpay

Tatjana
Freelancer in Kroatien
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Easy to use affordable, simple way to boost online presence

Kommentare: I manage to establih a cheap option to have webshop in the near future, as there are options to have different kinds of website from blog integration to webshop too. It is simple to handle and looks professional.

Very user friendly with drag and drop system of building the site, even without any previous kowledge about web design. One can practically set a webite within a day and start selling onlcomputers as well for mobiles too, and it is automatically without resizing the ready website for ine. Cheap webshop solutions. Free trial, free business mailbox and free domain are nice bonuses. Customized for desktop as well for mobile visitors automatically. Visitors traffic is included as well free creation of favicon. There is an option to have completely free website with subdomain in case one has to start with no funds and maybe later upgrade. Very helpful Support service.

Some more online payment processors will be welcomed to integrate. There is always space for improvements and adding new templates within time.

Yusuf
Game Developer in Türkei
Programmentwicklung, Selbstständig

Webador is really awesome for website building.

4,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Webador offers you some really cool designs to create, you can do amazing work for blog sites. There are a lot of features to make your job easier and they have done it really well. Webador is a successful site that can be preferred. Even though I took a look at the e-commerce side, I did not use it, but good things can come out there, too. And it's really cheap both for what it offers you and in general.

I think Webador doesn't have enough resources so more popular apps might get in the way.

Kevin
Kevin
Ceo in USA
Bau, Selbstständig

CEO disappointed

Kommentare: There was a lot of confusion in the beginning so O did not understand some things are was misled by advertisement I get

It was pretty easy to publish it went together real quick

Run out of options not all lot their builder run out of options

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Wix, WordPress, Remixer und GoDaddy Website Builder

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Webador: Just a rookie

Danielle
Personal Trainer in UK
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Super Chic & professional overlook website platform!

Kommentare: I have two websites with you as mentioned previously, One for me as an individual artist and one as a business. I find the two link well together must mostly the ease of locating and adding buttons, links to all my other socials including LinkedIn, instagram, twitter and youtube. I was trying to add my soundcloud to that same bubble icon but it doesn't allow access to it. I therefore used the separate link to it; just wish they were accessible in the same place.

I love how easy it is to sign up and that you get offered a 3 month "trial" almost. It bought my confidence in the platform and the first day using the site to build my first website, meant I already wanted to build my second! I love how easy it is to navigate around the site and add onto each page. Easy to contact someone if needs be, but 95% of the time I needed a question answered, the websites DETAILED FAQ's helped specially that it includes a search bar! Reddit also have answers for many users such as myself who have used the platform for their business. I personally have two websites with webador and think its one of the easiest yet professional and chic platforms to use to build a website from.

Adjusting photos were the only thing that irritated me during the building process. They aren't always easy to edit and move about exactly as you'd like it. Setting a specific photo to load when the page is loaded etc if 3 or 4 were on the side bar as a rolling slideshow for example. BUT, With some tweaking on my desktop and reloading a few times till it was easier to then re-adjust on the page itself, it still worked out perfectly! I wish their was an app! That would be a great addition.

Amy
Grafikdesign, Selbstständig

Buyer Beware

Kommentare: I signed up for Webador because they were cheap. (You get what you pay for by the way) They do not disclose that they do not support the sale of digital goods on their websites until AFTER you sign up and pay. I contacted them the same day I signed up and immediately requested a refund since they cannot provide the direct service I require. I used/received zero services. They responded that they could not provide a refund. I read through their terms and conditions 3 times (again) and it states nowhere that refunds will or will not be given. It is not addressed. They now will provide me with zero reason why they won’t give me a refund besides “I can’t”. They claim they have been around for 13 years, but based on my experience I now see why they are not well heard of and their lowest ratings are in the area of customer service.
The page I keep getting directed to is their terms and conditions which states nothing about refunds in any situation. They are arbitrarily making up “rules” when a customer is unhappy with no legal leg to stand on.

I don’t enjoy anything about this software and actually never used or received any services.

See my overall experience with Webador below.

Brian
Director OF Marketing & Traffic Development in USA
Schreiben & Editieren, Selbstständig

For A Website Or Blog Try Webador First

Kommentare: My e-marketing site has provided that info@site.webador email, as I mentioned, which has thus far allowed me to send dozens of emails at one time, hundreds and hundreds more in a day. The mailers can be tricky to create if images are being used, but all's well just the same.

Webador was very easy to set up, and coming from a cyber-impaired novice like me that's a huge plus. It is also very easy to use in designing pages, placing images, selecting the most desirable font and text size etc. They also offer an email specifically for your site. Not to mention the rich catalog of tutorials and HELP options and the quick and informative cusomer service mentioned previously.

It can be tedious and frustrating at times when you want a certain image...first, you have to find the image on Bing or the like, then save it to a folder. Then back to your site to upload the image - which may not be where you thought you put it, though this is not Webador's fault in the least. Once uploaded, your image may not be the right dimensions, but Webador does not say anything at all; the image just continually blips as if downloading eventually. Other than this, moving items around on a page can cause some havoc, and the size of the pages - at least in my case - seem to fluctuate for no reason. Although that problem has thankfully gone away.

Luis F
sole trader in UK
Groߟhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Initial review

Kommentare: still to see improvements, the rest is easy to do.

It is particularly easy and understandable the way it is set.

As expressed on and an email sent to customer services, the professional pages have to be completely locked to the general public, which does not help professionals who will use the website, when, it could only be the prices hidden rather than the entire page. On the other hand, the payment methods could also be opened to more local facilities, as just to open with Mollie is not the best as it makes us incur in unnecessary fees.

Matt
front end in USA
Einzelhandel, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Simplest web design and cool

Kommentare: i love the experience and using this to run a site is clear and cut great

love the design and content features to make your own page or use a template

some features will not let you use unless upgraded

Adam
managing director in UK

My personal review

Kommentare: i am very satisfied with the overall platform and tools available, and i am waiting for the expansion of payment options so that i can offer paypal payments, which would increase turnover and attract other small businesses to join up.

A very easy to navigate platform, a simple setup and design, online store attributes are clear and concise and simple to use for the novice.

payment features are very limited, and are an issue for sole trader businesses like myself who use paypal payments for 90% of my business.

MEHROSE
General Manager in Pakistan

Desire to design website with Webador

Kommentare: Webador looks professional with ease of use and it will not affect your budget and provide you the best in less amount.

Webador is very easy to sign in and use even beginners can make a valuable website easily by using Webador and it will help you get free 3 months trial that is amazing to learn and polish skills for almost free.

Vi
Author in Irland
Kunst & Handwerk, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Best Website I have used.

Kommentare: I just love Webador. I use it to showcase my books as an author I'm constantly adding pages and it's easy and very clean looking. Just love it.

How easy it is to use. I have used several different website builders and Webador is hands down the best. I just love it.

For me so far there is nothing about this software that i disliked.

Rob
Owner in UK
Essen & Trinken, Selbstständig

Website review

I like the way webador is user friendly. How you can build the web shop and the customer service is helpful too

Having to spend time with there card provider only to be told I can use them as I’m not a registered company in the uk

Paul
MD / Owner in UK
Tierarzt, Selbstständig

All good so far

Kommentare: New business requiring a basic site and email to start off with - simple set up and use to date

I loved the ease of use and setup. Simple to produce the basic site I have created so far yet I know with time there is so much more I can do and achieve with the software. Looking forward to where we can go together

No cons so far as I have only done the basics , I am sure there will be small cons but hopefully they can be overcome

Lila
HR in Spanien
Bürgerliche & soziale Einrichtungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

not worth the money, when competitors offer far better deals for better pricing

1,0 vor 2 Tagen Neu

Kommentare: mediocre

It`s easy to build a website, that`s a major advantage.

However, the software has lots of limitations as well. Furthermore, good luck - if you want to contact customer support and get a reply in any timely manner - and I mean waiting for 2-3 days sometimes if you contact them on Socials. So save yourself the trouble and skip that option and call them direct. Although that also doesn't always succeed. And when you finally do get any sort of reply via email or phone, you`ll either be redirected or attended rude. So literally you pay for not-so-great functionalities and to be offended. Last, but not least - if you want to discontinue their service, make sure you do it way before the start date of your contract - e.g. 10 apr, as if you do it on 11 apr, you`ll be stuck with 2 more months with them. Couldnt recommend less.

alinoor
private chef service in UK
Gastgewerbe, Selbstständig

Easy to DO Work

Kommentare: i was used website 1&1 and Go daddy.but i feel at the moment Webador is best as :
price.
web-page store capacity.
product pricing soft were.

all is well .Due to compare with other web-page company. there store capacity.no hosting cost.free email. marketing tools.

poor customer service.not possible to contact with customer services.

Fiona
Counsellor/pyscotherapist in Portugal
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Best yet

Kommentare: Fantastic and can track progress websites google visitors and much more

I have tried other website builders and this is the best more options and help from webador services inexpensive domains overall highly recommend to others even if not very tech savvy

No features missing happy with webador and will be staying with them for forseable future

Lewis
MD in UK
Design, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great products

Kommentare: We’ve solved a long term website issue with Webador - the internet isn’t our main source of income - as a highly successful business we run off of mainly recommendations and off our leading name. However - no other website provided the level we needed and webador does this as well as provides a great value service.

It’s easy to sign up and very simple to use - easy maintenance on a daily basis and easy to do big changes

There needs to be a feature to be able to customise each page more than you can - I wanted to have reviews boxes on each page but by the time I’d added that in the page was looking a bit full up as you’re limited on the size for each page.

INFORMATICO in Spanien
Quelle: GetApp

Otro diseñador web que miente

Kommentare: Después de llevar horas conociendolo y editando mi web PERSONAL, voy a meter un SIMPLE ALBUM DE FOTOS y resulta que eso ya entra dentro del plan PRO... Así que un editor de páginas web más que ENGAÑA en su publicidad a sus potenciales clientes. DECEPCIÓN TOTAL

Parecía fácil en un principio, pero no lo es

Simplemente engañoso. Dicen que es gratis, pero realmente no lo es para nada. Cualquier cosa y te redirigen a su página de pagos para que sueltes pasta

Horatio M
Horatio M
CEO in USA
Verlagswesen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Customer Service Sucks!

Kommentare: Webador was SPECIFICALLY-Designed to RIPOFF the public. After paying them money for a site, they became non-existance. NO CUSTOMER SERVICE!

While the software MIGHT BE ADEQUATE, the customer service SUCKS, and is especially-designed to prevent anyone from contacting or getting any kind of support! I have requested my subscription cvancelled and the return of my fund - And STRONGLY suggests everyone top do the same. We MUST NOT ENCOURAGE business to RIPOFF the public!

EVERYTHING. If it does not present a favorable outcome, then it is TRASH!

victor
victor
ARNAQUE in Frankreich
Forschung, Selbstständig

Arnaque

Kommentare: Je me suis inscrit et payé, le prélèvement a été effectué. J'ai voulu me reconnecté, impossible, même e-mail même mot de passe. J'ai pris contact à plusieurs reprises par assistance, aucune réponse, donc attention.

AUCUN, puisque je n'ai pas pu l'utiliser.

L'ARNAQUE, puisque je n'ai pas pu l'utiliser.

Ellen
Owner in UK
Fotografie, Selbstständig

Easy to use

Kommentare: My overall experience has been good with webador

I liked the fact it was quite easy to use and nativgate

It was quite limited in what you could put on there in the spaces given. You couldn’t schedule posts that I could see.

Photographer/Artist in UK

great Software

Kommentare: found the software relatively easy to use.

Most of everyday use things/pages are already set up for you to use.

None. Have not found any so far whilst using it.