Über Jirav

Finally! Enterprise-grade budgeting and forecasting software for small & medium businesses, at a price and setup time that makes sense.

Erfahre mehr über Jirav

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Haben Sie Jirav bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

David S.
David S.
Founder in USA

Great product

Kommentare: I get the move away from confusing excel spreadsheets and get to work with an easy to use platform that gives me clear view of the financial models of our company.

The ability to do reporting, dashboarding and forecasting all in one place!

Takes some time to understand the full capabilities of this platform.

Helina P.
Helina P.
CEO in Kanada
Unternehmensberatung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

A Planner, Forecaster and Analyst's dream app

Kommentare: Amazing team: they've been great to work with, providing stellar help to get us onboarded, up and running with the app. I'm amazed with what this app can do. I wish I had it when I was working as a financial analyst at multi-national companies - it would have saved me so much time and headache. The app makes it possible for SMEs to have access to an enterprise-level modelling tool at a fraction of the price and with better ease of use. It's a no-brainer.

Create beautiful budgets and multi-scenario forecasts with ease. Multi-dimensional and driver-based, so it can handle all the random complexities of business. Easy enough for my financially-novice clients to pick up and build scenarios in with ease (great for collaboration). Easy communication tool to chat about the bigger picture and where to focus efforts. Easy KPI tracking. Connects to your accounting software so you don't have to update actuals manually.

It's a wee bit slow at times, but we are plugging in complex accounting files into it and building out highly complex models within it.

Anita V.
Logistics in Puerto Rico
Geschäftsbedarf & -einrichtung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

JIRAV TEST

Kommentare: Really it is a very good one.

Super and reliable, friendly to use and to customize

I can send accurate information to my customer and also reports of the job done

Matt N.
Director of Global Growth in USA
Buchhaltung, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Jirav for All Client's Data Visualization and Growth Planning

Kommentare: The team is great, the product is great, the Jirav animal play is great, and our partnership is a key way we drive value and differentiate ourselves from other accounting firms.

We are able to provide financial data visualization to all clients, and do more streamlined/structured growth planning with those who value it or are wasting their time doing it in Excel.

No custom report groupings, but that is fixed as of now!

Chrisjan P.
Accountant in Spanien
Buchhaltung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Dashboarding, Reporting and Forecasting all in one place with a great support team.

Kommentare: Jirav is useful for us as an accounting firm because it helps us to have meaningful advisory conversations with our clients. And because Jirav is compatible with any type of organization, it is also cost-effective for us because we can roll out this one software - which has an entire suite of functionality (dashboarding, reporting and advanced forecasting) - across our entire client base, instead of having different types of software for different industry verticals and purpose.

- Easy to set up and get started - The depth of features available and how customizable the software is to individual needs - All-in-one software that provides dashboarding, reporting and powerful forecasting capabilities all in one place. - Suitable to a variety of business types. - Tons of support available.

Although the dashboarding functionality and features are top-rated, the variety in the actual visualizations (different types of visual representations) are limited.

Chase I.
President/CPA in USA
Buchhaltung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

A dream software for controller/CFO's serving clients financial needs

Customization to configure data clients wants to see User friendly: Simplicity to using software - not extremely complex to figure out. Visualization of metrics and key info is great for clients Automation of data to create significant efficiencies Planning - revenue modeling is very robust! Forecasting - real-time comparisons against budget vs actual

Does basic formulas - would like to see complex formulas for dashboard tiles. Consolidating data - would like to be able to combine multiple QBO files into one Jirav company. Limited tiles in one dashboard - would like to consolidate all data into one dashboard. Mobile - would like to have native app so client can access dashboard on phone instead of website.

Reid G.
President in USA
Erneuerbare Energien & Umwelt, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Satisfied user

I’m continually impressed by how Jirav is able to give us insights into our financials in a way we have not found other products can. When selecting jirav we looked into about a half dozen solutions and are happy we went with them.

Nothing so far, we’ve been blown away by its capabilities and interface.

Melanie L.
Innovation Technologist in USA
Buchhaltung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Getting Better & Better

Kommentare: Jirav has been amazing to work with! If you have a question or need something, they are super responsiveness, and they take feedback into consideration in further development.

I love how customizable Jirav is. There are so many financial models to use or you can create your own calculations. The system is continually updating with more functionality.

I would like it to have more functionality with alerts and platforms alerts can be posted on.

Esteban P.
desginer in Ecuador

What a great software

The user interface is really easy to use

i think I didn't find anything bad with this software

Cofounder and CTO in USA

Easiest financial planning

I like that its easy to understand for founders and employees alike - we use it to export bunch of reports and share with investors. Makes it super simple.

It can sometimes be a little slow. But I can't be sure about it...

Autum G.
CRO in USA

Best financial planning tool

Kommentare: The solution was easy to bring in and validate to my team and it made everyone’s life a lot easier.

I like the usability and access to high level information that’s relevant to me.

I don’t like that it took so long for us to move forward!

Marcos F.
IT in USA
Verbraucherdienste, Selbstständig

Jirav is the most amazing and time saving finance/accounting tool ever.

Jirav is super easy to setup and use for our company. The accounting & finance teams here love it.

At the moment no cons, only greatness and ease of use.