Über VSTracking

VSTracking eliminates paper forms and spreadsheets for servcies tracking and grant reporting for both law enforcement and non profits.

Erfahre mehr über VSTracking

The cost is very doable for a small non profit.

Bewertungen zu VSTracking

4,9
4,9

VSTracking hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,9 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 18 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du VSTracking bereits verwendet?

Karen S.

Best Software for Financially Challenged Organizations

Kommentare: I have worked with various employees over the last few years and have always had a positive experience. It is obvious they are passionate about helping victims and they use that passion to help those of us out in the field. That kind of commitment does not go unnoticed by this victim advocate. I have always been met with enthusiasm when I have had to contact anyone in the company and I heartily encourage them to keep up the great work!

I am a lone victim advocate in a police department and my funds are extremely limited. VSTracking fit my needs perfectly. It's ease of use is unmatched because everything seems to be self-explanatory. I love that they are always looking to improve on the data collected. I have found the recent addition of fields for offenders/defendants has been very useful. I'm able to look up that information at the click of a button which has come in handy for my officers as well. The "Reports" is crucial to my keeping up with my data for Quarterly Grant Reports and it's very easy to use. My husband tests software updates for cell phones and I have learned quite a bit about testing from him and this has come in handy when I have run into a bug. I've sent my insights to the developer and have always been met with great enthusiasm. I cannot say enough good things about this product. When I was looking for a simple database, all I could find were databases that were for organizations with seemingly unlimited budgets. I work for a very small rural police department and that wasn't an option for me. The low cost set up fee and the yearly fee have been within my budget and my Chief has been very happy to continue to pay for it out of his small budget.

Anytime I have found what I thought was something I didn't care for, it wouldn't be long until it was changed for the better. It has been obvious that the developer takes suggestions of the users seriously and they have come up with changes I never would have thought of but have found to be very beneficial. I cannot think of anything I don't like about this product. It has been a life-saver for me!

Antwort von VSTracking

I wanted to take a moment to say Thank you for your kind words. It not only means a lot to all of us here at VSTracking but will be very beneficial for other agencies looking for a Victim tracking software solution. We are truly humbled by your thoughtfulness and we are very glad VSTracking has been such a great help to you in your duties as a Victim Advocate. Your job can be difficult as is, never mind statistic tracking and reporting.

Jaime G.
Senior IT Manager in USA

Functionality and Reliability

5 letztes Jahr

I am beside myself with VSTracking. As the IT manager, it is my duty to make sure the DA's office staff can do what they need to do. Being the office problem solver, I get very familiar with the regularly occurring issues in just about everything and figuring out ways to improve them. We've had VS tracking for a few year now and it is doing well enough that I (and I stress) rarely have to help anyone with it. And anything that runs well enough for me to just about forget it exists, despite the number of users we have using it, is rock solid in my book. The user interface is straightforward, management is straightforward, and the reporting is robust enough to keep our needs satiated.

I've talked to my end-users about this and there is nothing they feel is lacking from the software.

letztes Jahr

Speaking on behalf of everyone here at VSTracking, thank you for the wonderful and kind words. We all strive to provide a software solution that is not only robust enough to handle nearly anything that is requested of it, but at the same time be easy to use for the end user. We understand and appreciate the tasks that are required of Victim Advocates and want the VSTracking software to be simple enough to focus less time on the required paperwork and reporting allowing more time to be spent where it is truly needed, with the Victims of crime. It makes us very happy to hear reviews such as yours because it is confirmation we are successful in that.

Leigh F.
Victim Service Project Coordinator in USA
Strafverfolgung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Great product and customer service.

Kommentare: Overall, we really like VSTracking. It helps us organize our cases and search for victims in a timely manner. It is invaluable for grant reporting. I appreciate them asking for feedback and making changes accordingly.

The reports are great. So much easier to provide date for grant reporting. The victimization category already have essential data pre-entered for certain the VOCA grant. You can also add your own criteria for your tracking purposes. I appreciate their customer service and willing to make changes or assist when the needs arise.

It seems like we lose a bit of simplicity with each upgrade. The changes are nice but some are hard to use or find after. It would be nice to have birthdays required with each name. Seems like daily use victimization codes are less than broad topics, such as mass shootings. The easier to use the better. Training videos/how to's would be great for review before an upgrade. That transition makes it difficult on advocates trying to figure out how to navigate while helping a victim.

Antwort von VSTracking

I wanted to take a quick moment to thank you for your kind words in the Capterra review of the VSTracking software. We truly appreciate your thoughtfulness and time. We appreciate your insights. We take pride in hearing what is missing or not working quite right and making the necessary adjustments/additions needed to make the software better, easier to use. We like to think it frees up time for you to do what really matters and that is helping the victims in their time of need.

Stacey L.
Strafverfolgung, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Thankful user.

Kommentare: My overall experience with VS Tracker has been phenomenal. The software was truly designed with advocates in mind. The entire team is both reachable and teachable. If there is every something I need from the program, they are willing to listen and find a way. I am so thankful for this program and the role it plays in my day-to-day operations.

The grant that my position is under, requires detailed reporting of the clients I serve and services provided. What I love most about VS Tracker is how portable and easy-to-use it is. The software allows me to document and report to my grant from anywhere, at anytime. Being an advocate working in the field, it is crucial that I stay organized and efficient with my time. The VS tracker software makes that possible.

If I were to list a con, it wouldn't be relevant by the time this survey is reviewed. I can honestly say that anytime I have run into what I thought was a barrier or inability of the software, the Vs Tracker support team is ready to brainstorm a way to get the information I need.

Antwort von VSTracking

I wanted to take a moment to say thank you for the wonderful review of VSTracking on Capterra. Wow, we are humbled and so grateful for the kind words. Your review of VSTracking means a lot to all of us because our goal is to make your job easier, so you can focus on what is really important, the victims of crime. We are happy to hear that we may be hitting the nail on the head for you but we also know we cannot sit back on our laurels, we must continue to improve.

Heidi H.
Office Administrator in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great Software

Kommentare: I am very happy with this program. Great customer service always there to help.

The cost is very doable for a small non profit. The reports give us the information we need for reporting on grants. It is an easy program to use and an easy program to teach.

There are very few things that I don't like. Sometimes the system can give you false information in reporting which requires logging out, clearing your browsing history and logging back in. You need to be aware that the information is false but usually it is very odd and easy to catch.

Antwort von VSTracking

I wanted to send a quick note to say thank you for your very kind words in the Capterra review of the VSTracking software. We truly appreciate your thoughtfulness and time. As always if you need anything please don't hesitate to let us know. Thank you for being a valued client.

Kimberly S.
Director/Advocate in USA
Rechtsberatung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

VST

Everything, stats, reports, client information, tracking of services.

not much, VST staff are always open to feedback and suggested changes.

Antwort von VSTracking

I wanted to take a moment to thank you for your very kind words in the Capterra review. It means a great deal to all of us here at VSTracking and will be a huge help for anyone searching for a victim tracking software to use. We are thankful for the feedback and suggestions. They allow us to continuously improve the VSTracking software which helps the end user spend less time with paperwork and more time doing the really important things, helping the Victims of Crime. We are glad you are enjoying the software and, as always, if you need anything please don't hesitate to use the 'Contact' button.

Selena R.
Victim Advocate Coordinator in USA
Öffentliche Sicherheit, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

The Best!

Kommentare: The support you receive from the company is amazing definitely one of the best!

I do not know how I managed before this software it has turned multiple steps of documentation into one very easy step! I absolutely love this software and all the support received from the company itself has made my work so much more efficient!

I would love to see a mobile app for this software!

Antwort von VSTracking

I just wanted to drop a quick note to say thank you for the wonderful review. Your kind words will be very helpful to VSTracking in the future when anyone is searching for a Victim tracking software to purchase. The good news is that we are in the process of developing an App for the software, although I have no details or ETA's for the App at this time. If you need anything let us know.

Ruth M.
Regierungsbeziehungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Exceptional Product

Kommentare: The amount of time that we had to allocate towards reporting has been greatly reduced and is much more accurate than what we were doing. It would be very hard for our office to function without this product.

The reports match the reporting that is needed to maintain our grant. It is very user friendly.

I am very happy with the product and would not change anything.

Antwort von VSTracking

I just wanted to drop a quick note to say thank you for the wonderful Capterra review. Your kind words are very much appreciated and will be very helpful to VSTracking in the future when anyone is searching for a Victim tracking software to purchase. If you need anything let us know.

Janet M.
VA Coordinator in USA

Excellent

Kommentare: My overall experience with VS Tracking has been fantastic.

I really like the reporting features. It mirrors the VOCA grant which makes it easy to get accurate statistics on victims. I do appreciate that someone gets back to you promptly when there are technical difficulties.

I was trying to merge a victim's case together. 2 advocates put in the same case (same victim and case number) but has different services and I can not find them in the merge section.

Kim P.
Advocate in USA
Einzel- & Familiendienstleistungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Statistics tracking

Kommentare: I really enjoy using this program.

The easy availability of generating reports for our grants.

That I didn’t have it before. Not sure what else

Antwort von VSTracking

I just wanted to drop a quick note to say thank you for the wonderful review. Your kind words will be very helpful to VSTracking in the future when anyone is searching for a Victim tracking software to purchase. If you need anything let us know.

Rachel W.
Bookkeeper and Victims Advocate Assistant in USA
Personalwesen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great Tracking Software

Kommentare: Overall we have had a positive experience with VST Tracking at my agency.

It is easy to learn and use, it's very self-explanatory, and the tutorials and customer support are very helpful and informative.

The mental health tracking is the only drawback. I would like to see a mental health tab that allows for trauma screening and assessment scores and dates, as well as treatment plan progress tracking and dates.

Angelica J.

Great software

Kommentare: Everyone has been so helpful from the inquiry to the implementation of the product.

This software is very streamlined, with some great add on features that really helps report accurate numbers to my grantors.

That it should cost extra to have timesheets or letters added on.

Bridget M.
Officer, Law Enforcement Victim Specialist, NACP Advanced, Forensic Interviewer in USA

workload efficiency platform

Kommentare: Prompt Customer Service, professional and friendly staff.

It's been a new dimension in software for our agency... Love the product features and capabilities. Very user friendly features that strategically free up quite a bit my time, especially with VOCA compliance and reporting.

Would like to see a few additional features but will converse with VST in regard.

Antwort von VSTracking

I just wanted to drop a quick note to say thank you for the wonderful Capterra review. Your kind words are very much appreciated and will be very helpful to VSTracking in the future when anyone is searching for a Victim tracking software to purchase. I am also very interested in knowing what new additional features you would like to see added. The feedback is important to us because it helps us stay in touch with the needs of our clients. Anything we can add to the software only makes it better for you, in turn making us better and so on. If you need anything let us know.

Evelyn R.

Great Product

Kommentare: The fact that it tracks my data for me

I like that he keeps my data for me to look back on or enter further information in the future

The software is very easy to learn and to use

Jay H.
Chief of Police in USA

Great Software

Kommentare: This software saves time when requesting the draw downs from grants as each line is in order to what the VOCA grants require.

The software is very easy to use and the reports that print out match exactly to the info that I need to put into the stats required by the grants.

I have found no problems with this software.

Antwort von VSTracking

I just wanted to send a quick note to say thank you for your very kind words in the Capterra review. Your review will help VSTracking when others are searching for a solution to their victim services tracking needs. We appreciate you and your department not only as a client of VSTracking but also in your day to day activities as a Police Chief/Officer in these very difficult times for Law Enforcement. Thank you for what you do. If you need anything at all please don't hesitate to let us know.

Judy A.
Victim Services Manager in USA
Strafverfolgung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Review

Kommentare: Has been a great way to all the information in one system

I can run all the reports VOCA wants instead of having to keep track and count by hand.

It is a little slow in pulling up name when searching for a client

Trisha H.
Family Advocate in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great tracking system

Easy to use. Works great for what I need for tracking clients.

Difficulty finding info in a cluttered notes section. It would be nice to have alerts or the ability to set up notifications for clients for follow up.

Lacey O.
Child and Family Advocate in USA
Personalwesen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

VSTracking Review

Kommentare: I have used Apricot and Salesforce tracking programs in the past and VSTracking is my favorite of the 3.

I love how user friendly the program is!

I wish there were a tab with mental health options to make it easier to track therapy clients.