Über Carepatron

The Healthcare Workspace for small teams and their clients.

Erfahre mehr über Carepatron

I have really found anything I don't like about it at this time.

Bewertungen zu Carepatron

Carepatron hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 25 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Carepatron bereits verwendet?

Heather C.
Heather C.
Counsellor in Hongkong

Carepatron use

Kommentare: The overall look and feel has been fantastic. The creator and staff reach out regularly to ensure that everything is running smoothly.

As I have just begun using the software I have noted the ease of use. Overall I have enjoyed the templates and the ability to write my case notes.

I believe the services portal could be improved slightly. Some counsellors do probono work and it would be useful to be able to categorise it differently.

vor 3 Monaten

Thanks Heather; it's a privilege to have you part of the carepatron community!

Rachel B.
Owner in Philippinen

Best CRM I've tried.

Kommentare: Great.

Its simplicity. Calendar integration with Microsoft. Ease of use. Mobile access.

None. It's been very friendly to use and customer service has always been great.

vor 3 Monaten

Thanks Rachel, appreciate your wonderful feedback! We enjoy supporting you and your team : )

Darleena C.
therapist in USA

Carepatron Review

Kommentare: It is a nice portal if the glitches stopped happening It would be better.

Free access to learn how to use the site

The portal is difficult and signs out many times during a session

Frederik jacobus V.
Counselor and Therapist in Südafrika

Essential to my practice

Kommentare: From the beginning, everything was easy to set up and to use. When you run into a technical problem, you always have a support team who always help you in a professional and friendly way, sometimes also going out of their way to improve the functionality of the software.

With Carepatron, you can have peace knowing that all your admin and accounting stay up to date and that everything you need on a daily basis to successfully maintain your business.

There is absolutely nothing I don't like about this software. I would like to get a payment option also available to my country.

vor 4 Monaten

Thanks Frederik, appreciate your great review! We are thrilled to be supporting you and your team : )

Jennifer L.
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, Selbstständig

Underrated and perfect for therapists starting out

Has all you need to start and run a simple practice in one place while compliant to privacy standards/laws. This includes: digitally signed consent forms, client portal, in built telehealth video calling, appointment calendar, invoicing and payments system, client records, customisable templates, invoice/appointment reminders... It sounds like a lot but it's actually pretty much one click or automatic. Once you have created the appointment on your calendar, there is no need to manually send a text reminder or send an appointment time. There is no need to edit an invoice for every session because it autofills from your appointment calendar. Huge time and mental space saved when everything takes at most a minute. Perfect for starting therapists - no set up costs and you could effectively stay on the free plan forever. Friendly and helpful customer support on a messenger system. It has so many features that you would normally have to pay to get in separate platforms, but here it is integrated and you can use for free or for a very reasonable cost. I did a lot of research on therapy practice software lists and honestly can say this platform should be on the radar of many more therapists

There are already templates of psychometrics that I can quickly fill in and save, but as of now I am not yet able to send forms for clients to complete in the client portal. I am told this feature is being worked on and to come soon. The inbuilt document editor can be a tiny bit slow at times - for a computer nerd like me I have found that I prefer to do my more comprehensive notes on a normal word document program (especially since I like the form fields on more advanced editors and had made my own templates on Word before discovering Carepatron) and copy paste across and then adjust some of the paragraph spacing.

vor 3 Monaten

Thanks Jennifer, we appreciate your review and feedback : )

Missy W.
Director and Clinical Psychologist in Neuseeland
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, Selbstständig

Easy and helpful healthcare management software for small private practice

Kommentare: Great customer service, [SENSITIVE CONTENT] are always super responsive and helpful when I need help and they are always open to constant feedback. I have been recommending Carepatron to a lot of my psychologists' friends who are in private practice.

Easy to use and is very useful and practical for a solo private practitioner. I love the automated appointment reminders - texts and emails, that I can set the frequency and how close to the appointment, ability to send invoices and automated invoice reminder, and ability to create clinical note templates quickly.

There are still a lot of features lacking with Carepatron that I would like to see in the future e.g. patient online scheduling, ability to send onboarding or enrolment forms without having clients register and login to the Carepatron app, having information about paid/unpaid invoices in the client tab so it's easy to see whether there is any outstanding payment

vor 3 Monaten

Thanks Missy, we are thrilled to have you part of our community! Appreciate the great review : )

Syukri M.
Co-Owner in Malaysia
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Easy to Use, Affordable and Awesome Customer Service

The most impressive feature is patient scheduling and I love it when patient able to fill up their details at home prior to their visit. Second best is on how easy it is to use CarePatron. No need to have extensive training. Even our non-clinical staffs able to use it after short and simple training.

Invoicing features should be improve so our finance can generate performance sales report. Patient database also need to have a Search function.

vor 3 Monaten

Thanks Syukri, appreciate your feedback! We love working with you and your team : )

Sandy L.
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Wonderful product

Carepatron has all of the important features I need to run my practice - Client profiles, notes and documentation, templates, scheduling, confirmations, billing and payments etc. It saves me a lot of time on admin work and I have confidence that my records are completely secure. Highly recommend, five-star product at an affordable rate.

No concerns at all, great product. Thank you😊

Gurdarshan D.
Support Workker in UK
Bildungsmanagement, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Gurdarshan

General confidential and good politeness

sfafety ND good

Jason L.
Jason L.
Counsellor in Neuseeland
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Great notes keeping system

Kommentare: [SENSITIVE CONTENT] and the team have been very helpful and more than willing to include me in the development of some features.

It’s very easy to use, basic layout which doesn’t make it too hard to navigate and find where you want to go. Easy to type notes on both laptop and phone (which is handy when I want to write notes when I haven’t got my laptop with me) also integrates with my annotation function as well.

Once the intake forms are up and running that will make it a one stop shop as I can store everything on there.

vor 12 Monaten

Thanks for your wonderful review Jason, we love having you part of the Carepatron community!

Suzanne F.
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, Selbstständig

Great value for the solo practitioner !

Kommentare: Just starting to use EHR in my practice. Compared many other products, and Carepatron is the most cost-effective option for a one-person business.

Love the appointment reminder function…stops no-shows. Intuitive interface, easy to learn!

Nothing…great value for the money. I don’t need anything more for my business.

vor 4 Monaten

Thanks Suzanne, we appreciate your feedback! We enjoy supporting you and your team : )

Tarik K.
Social Worker in Kanada
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Apple calendar integration.

Kommentare: It's great, I will continue using it. You are growing and developing and taking feedback. Thank you.

Easy to use and update settings. Invoice function is great and contacting [SENSITIVE CONTENT] for support.

It would be very helpful to have apple calendar integrated with carepatron calendar. I would then be apple to use carepatron calendar. Also, the ability to remove date issue, due date and +1 in the phone number and tax line on the invoice. Also, having the ability to decide what information to have for the client on the invoice. Right now the client's email is on the invoice.

vor 4 Monaten

Thanks Tarik, its a privilege to support you and your practice.

Shannon S.
Clinical Herbalist in USA
Alternative Medizin, Selbstständig

Easy to set up!

It was very easy to set up and figure out how to use. Great ability keep my clients organized and my practice HIPPAA compliant

Could be a bit more robust. I need forms and waivers for clients to sign and on the plan I'm on that is not available (I am unsure if it's available on higher plans) so I have to use multiple programs and that is annoying at times.

vor 11 Monaten

Thanks Shannon, Appreciate your review and feedback. We are working on a beautiful solution for forms and consents, these will be released within the next 8 weeks

Sandi M.
Supervisor in Neuseeland

Carepatron

Once I got familiar with it. It was easy to navigate my way through it.

I need to aquaint myself with this more before I comment . I am not that savy on a computer so have not explored it as well as I could have. More about me than your software.

vor 11 Monaten

Thanks Sandi, appreciate your lovely review and feedback! We enjoy supporting you and your team

Benjamin S.
Cofounder in USA

Feature Rich Platform at a moderate price point

The platform has all the features needed to get you started.

The electronic health record is limited and lacks customization

Tony B.
Therapist in Neuseeland

Xroads

Kommentare: It’s great

Ease of use, clients get an email update

No colour coding aspects , that’s all really

vor 4 Monaten

Thanks for your fantastic review! It's a pleasure to be supporting you and your therapy business.

Sharanya K.
Trainee Counsellor in Neuseeland

Easy, confidential and sustainable

Kommentare: Its been really nice to be able to email [SENSITIVE CONTENT] concerns or suggestions I have using the software and he has been incredibly helpful. Thank you!

I have found that using this software has made it easier to write notes and it also helps save trees with less paper being used! The software is intuitive and simple to use.

At this stage, I have not found something totally challenging with this software. It does what I need with having a safe and confidential space to store notes and client information.

vor 11 Monaten

Thanks Sharanya, we appreciate your excellent review and all your feedback and input to the community

Amber C.
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, Selbstständig

Moving into private made easy

Kommentare: Awesome and I continue to refer to anyone I know moving into the self-employed space.

I appreciate that I can do all my administrative tasks on one system. Easy to use and easy and easy to categorise information. If I've ever found something difficult, I have always been helped in a timely manner.

I have informed support when I have needed something changed and they have tended to be efficient in their response. Nothing comes to mind that I like least.

vor 3 Monaten

Thanks Amber! We appreciate your feedback and love support you and your practice : )

Jomon J.
Doctor in Indien
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Excellent app

Kommentare: Help save time;proper documentation possible,sound video quality good

Wide range of options and user friendly app.

Lack of public awareness of the app .need more publicity

vor 12 Monaten

Thanks Jomon, we appreciate your time and review. It's a pleasure to support your team and clients

John S.
Owner and Operator in USA
E-Learning, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Simple and free Business and or Healthcare Management

Kommentare: I am new to using it and have a lot to learn.

Free and simple to use. Has a friendly agent to walk you through things.

Nothing to complain about yet. I haven't setup any new clients yet but seems straight forward.

vor 11 Monaten

Thanks John, we appreciate your review and all your support

Joshua E.
Head of in Australien
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Easy

its easy to use and keeps everything in one place

For a not for profit its a bit expensive for what it does

vor 12 Monaten

Thanks Joshua, We appreciate you being part of our community and your fantastic review

Deepak B.
Counselling Psychologist in Indien

Smart Automation

Kommentare: Very good

Highly user friendly adds to the time management and helps in increasing efficiency

Nothing quite useful and overall it helps in a positive manner

Kaerlig D.
Director of Therapeutic Recreation in Trinidad und Tobago

Amazing!

Kommentare: Absolutely the best!

Ease of user ability and organization work flow

Haven’t found anything of great consequence. Very pleased as it is and happy for updates

Ruth F.
Arts Therapist in Neuseeland

Review

Kommentare: Good

Notes and documents easy to use and revisit

I don’t know as I haven’t explored it thoroughly yet

Michelle G.
Owner/horse guided life coach in USA
Professionelles Training & Coaching, Selbstständig

Review

Ease of use and integration into my business

I have really found anything I don't like about it at this time.

vor 4 Monaten

Thanks Michelle, we appreciate your kind words and support : )