Filtern nach:

Über GyrusAim

An award-winning, globally recognized solution for administrators, managers & learners, recognized for its ease of use and scalable.

Erfahre mehr über GyrusAim

• Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Wahrscheinlichkeit der Weiterempfehlung
  • Bewertet am 30.10.2018

"Gyrus Aim"

Vorteile: I think it is very easy to use for the end user. The assignments are there in the Individual Development Plan (IDP) and you can see any and all of your assignments and when they are due. One of the main reasons Gyrus Aim was selected by our company was for the end user to have ease of use.

Nachteile: I have some problems with some of the way the system works. For example if I have a skill assigned to an Organization or job that expires every 2 years and I want to change it to expire every 3 years, I have to unassign it from the ORG and/or job, save it, change the time to 3 years expiration and then reassign it to everyone. This is the same case in some other parts of the system. I changed the default to see 100 lines on a page instead of 50 lines but it only affects new team members. The existing team members did not have it change for them and only see 50 lines per page. I have to go in and manually update the over 700 team members profiles to have them see 100 lines per page.

• Bewertet am 30.10.2018
  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Wahrscheinlichkeit der Weiterempfehlung
  • Bewertet am 17.6.2015

"Complete Training Package"

Kommentare: GyrusAim provides a platform for maintaining all of our training in one location. We have been able to place the responsibility of training into the hands of our employees due to the tools that this software provides. The company has the best customer service and product enhancement is spectacular. I highly recommend this powerful platform to any company that wishes to maintain all of their training in one location.

• Bewertet am 17.6.2015