Über Wingmate

Verbessere dein Unternehmen, indem du deine Mitarbeitenden befähigst, Informationen vor Ort zu erfassen, die dir helfen, zu wachsen und Zeit zu sparen.

Erfahre mehr über Wingmate

There are 3 things I really like about the software.

I found it somewhat difficult to tie leads to contact information as the sales development process advanced.

Bewertungen zu Wingmate

Wingmate hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 86 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Wingmate bereits verwendet?

Cole
Cole
Analyst in Kanada
Bankwesen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great platform for my teams needs

Super easy to use and the integration from our previous crm was seamless. The interface is just simply better than other platforms that I’ve tried.

Salesforce had a few more features but our team didn’t really use them.

Thomas
Chief Operations Officer in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Buyer Beware - Learn From Our Mistake

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Not great. As mentioned in detail above, the product itself is not bad. The customer service, relational aspect was horrible. Given that there's so many comparable products out there, you'd think the service would be used as a differentiator. No.

An intuitive UI, very polished and well put together. Like any similar product, if you do not manage it and expend the time/energy in maintaining it, you will get back what you put into it. The tool itself seems like a decent product.

Full transparency - the member of management who initiated this partnership was passionate in the beginning but struggled with getting buy-in from the intended users. After a very short period of time, passion waned and this product was "put on the shelf" though continued to be paid for. Approximately two years later, the original member of our team who set this up having departed the company, we took another look. We realized we had been paying for services that had not received any material usage for those two years, completely our fault. Of course, when we decided that this was not something we were willing to pursue at the time with the level of dedication and fervor it would require to be worth the expense, we reached out and requested cancellation of services. Unfortunately, for us, the original commitment had apparently auto renewed not once, but twice, the previous renewal being only two months prior. We said we understood, explained our reasoning for cancellation, assured Wingmate that we owned the waste of money by not actually using the services and asked for some grace in releasing us from the auto renewal term, given that we'd paid loyally for those 2+ years. We were told "The contract is the contract. If you quit, you will still pay." We were offered an opportunity to "pause" our service, but by this point the tone had been set. We were a recurring revenue number, not a client they valued a relationship with, either now or potentially in the future when we WERE ready to devote the time to using their admittedly well designed product. At this point, we will continue to pay for the remainder of the term - again, this was our fault ultimately, since we fell asleep at the wheel - but would not dream of doing business with this company again. There are many similar services, many better, some worse. But customer service/relationships can often mean more than price, and this is one relationship we'd like to have no further part of. Buyer beware - this product may work fantastically for you. But if you are not committed to managing it, every single day/week/month, you will get what you put in and will receive no grace/sympathy from the vendor should you make our mistake and not very carefully monitor their perpetual renewal agreements should you decide to quit. You will find no actual written terms detailing what it will cost to quit early, only a reference to the Terms of Service on the contract you signed, which they can of course change at whim, with or without your consent. You can, of course, refuse to agree to the Terms of Service and quit but "the contract is the contract".

Scott
Marketing Specialist in Kanada
Telekommunikation, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Wingmate

Wingmate allows anyone within an organization to submit potential leads. The application isn't at all industry-specific so it can be used in any sales environment. Wingmate can be accessed on mobile platforms, allowing a lead to be submitted anywhere.

The turnaround time with submitted leads is too slow to be effective. Although Wingmate keeps tracks of all leads (and who submitted them), it is generally faster to forward a lead directly to sales personnel. This might be an issue with our company's implementation but during my time using the application I found my leads would not receive a follow-up for longer periods of time.

Antwort von Wingmate

Thank you for the feedback Scott! While we would love it if every lead receives as much attention as possible, response rates do vary quite a bit between the companies that we work with. I would suggest discussing this with your sales manager and sales team, hopefully it will lead to many more closes for your company. If you ever have any suggestions about the app we'd love to hear it!

Richard
COO in USA
Bau, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great CRM to use

4,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Simple Straightforward Not too complicated. Easy to use for new employees

Doesn't have all the bells and whistles I might want and I can't always get all the reports I want or dashboards as easily or quickly

Geschäftsbedarf & -einrichtung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Improve Sales!

Kommentare: We switched from a manual paper sales leads sheet to this system that has improved the number of leads being generated from the outside workforce. It's a simple system to help improve incoming sales leads and track their performance.

- Ease of use for the team in the field - Ability for field users to track progress of sales leads they captured - An easy way to track commissions paid on closed sales leads

The only thing I would like to see changed is the ability for us to add/remove users ourselves instead of submitting a request.

Antwort von Wingmate

Thanks for the feedback! With a manager account, it is very simple to add and disable users through the admin console. For a walkthrough, please take a look at our support page here: https://support.wingmateapp.com/hc/en-us/articles/360003884292-Manager-Welcome-must-read- You can also reach out to us anytime and we'd be more than happy to help out!

Informationsdienst, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Wingmate Can Be A Valuable Asset

Kommentare: So far I find it easy to use, but get the feeling it's still in the earlier stages of development. Once they get a few bugs worked out, it will have greater potential. I do recommend the app.

The functionality of the app is pretty good. It's easy to capture what you need quickly while out & about. The design/interface isn't confusing.

When comparing it to the website version, some drop-downs/menus simply don't match up (ie more options on the web version). Also, the different tabs at the top within the app do not display leads properly unless you close the app then reopen.

Hausmeisterservice, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

User Friendly

It is very user friendly. I am able to view and track sales lead with ease.

Everything is working well. I cannot think of anything I would change as of now.

Josh
Josh
Area Sales Director in USA
Umweltdienstleistungen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Great tool to align sales and front-line employees

Ease of use, intuitive, and a great team supporting the product.

During our initial setup, we did not integrate with our CRM. That made it difficult for us to track progress in multiple platforms. I understand that functionality now exists and would be something that we'd explore in the future.

Antwort von Wingmate

Josh, Thank you for the review. As a respected veteran at WM, your kind words mean a lot to us. Looking forward to making that integration happen!

Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Wingmate for Leads and Sales engagement

easy and effective to use. we have drivers put in lead notes in to wingmate, which is then past forwarded to our sales team to engage with the customer. all the notes and information needed is all in one nice software that allows us (sales team) to connect with new customer through drivers (whom we generally dont often see as they work from different hubs)

so far, I haven't run in to any issues with using wingmate.

Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use

Easy to use and convenientl. The ease is the most important

No issues with it whatsoever at the moment.

Nick
Technology Alignment Manager in Kanada
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

You definitely need this CRM

I like how it’s not as congested as the bigger CRMs I’ve used in the past. It gets right to the point and is easy to use

Nothing so far! I love every bit of it, and my team loves it too

Kimm
DSR Lead Hand Work Place Trainer in Kanada
Einzelhandel, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Responsive and Immediate

Kommentare: The feedback and response time was excellent for the information I submitted. The "message" section keeps you informed along the way with the progress of your submission and the "Leads" section keeps track of the information submitted and the monetary amount paid out.
SO easy to use when you're in a hurry. The camera option is quick to capture the detail required, all in a picture...no need to type out the information in designated fields, just simply take the picture and submit! Simple!

This software is simple and fast to use. Very straight forward.

Nothing to dislike here. The App is perfect in my opinion.

Antwort von Wingmate

Thanks for the review Kim, so glad to have you as part of the program! If there is ever anything we can do to improve please let us know

Pauline
General Manager in USA
Textilien, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Effortless

Kommentare: Wingmate was very easy to introduce to our team. Our front line users find it easy to work with and our sales reps like the internal communication features. Their tracking system makes adminstration easy as well.

Wingmate is a great product. It makes capturing a sales lead in the field effortless. The tracking features are amazing. I would recommend this to any company looking to build organic growth.

The quality of your leads and the number of leads submitted is totally up to you, the end user.

Antwort von Wingmate

Pauline, Thank you for your kind review. Looking forward to continuing our success with Doritex!

Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great app for referals

Kommentare: It was quick and easy to do once I got signed up.

It's easy to upload an address for business card in the communication is easily accessible. I love how they give me updates on weather things are going through or not or if they need more information it's easy to do.

Nothing I enjoy the app. I have no issues with it whatsoever

Antwort von Wingmate

Thanks for the review Julio, so glad to have you using the app!

Noel
Sales Representative in Kanada
Hausmeisterservice, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Quintex Review

Kommentare: Pleased with the program, customer service is great.

It has easily earned an increase in leads generated overall for my territory, leads I may not have found.

Many repeat leads that I already have history with. Nothing can be done about that though. Always good to get someone else's info anyway, I may have missed something.

Antwort von Wingmate

Thanks for the review Noel! If there's ever anything we can do to improve please let us know

Toby
Business Development in Kanada
Umweltdienstleistungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Very easy to use and helped to streamline prospecting

Kommentare: Fantastic service that has helped massively in our prospecting endeavors

Very intuitive and easy to use, lead generation has been top notch using this software. Customer

would like to see a dashboard where you can see each individual account

Antwort von Wingmate

Toby, thank you so much for the review and feedback. We will definitely look into this. Please do reach out If you have any other suggestions for us.

Joshua
Inside Sales and Marketing in Kanada
Restaurants, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Wingmate Review

Kommentare: So far it has been good in a short amount of time. Useful in setting reminders for opportunities that don't have immediate start dates, etc.

Easy to log opportunities and leads, and move them through sales cycle

Doesn't seem to be overly robust, but I'm still learning the software, so that opinion may change

Andre
Sales Representative in Kanada
Hausmeisterservice, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

CRM To Help You

Kommentare: good web meeting to demo product..and flexible

taking pictures of signs business cards saves time

keep it simple fields company name contact person phone email mobile job title notes

Antwort von Wingmate

Thanks for the feedback Andre! We strive to make the app as simple to use as possible, though we are always looking for new ways to improve. If you ever have any suggestions please reach out to us!

Ajantha
Small Business Representative in Kanada
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Wingmate User

user friendly, easier to use, for example, I can categorize my client easily, it makes it easier to follow up with my clients.

there isn't anything I like least about.

Antwort von Wingmate

Thanks so much for the feedback Ajantha! If there is ever anything we can do to improve please let us know!

Dave
Regional manager in USA
Textilien, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Wingmate for textiles

Ease of use, how the address comes right up when a picture is taken

Sometimes it does register and freezes when it is submitted

Antwort von Wingmate

Thanks for the feedback Dave! If you are ever experiencing any issues please reach out to us and we will make sure that it gets resolved!

Jason
Sales in Kanada
Lebensmittelproduktion, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Wingmate Review

its easy to use and it loads up quickly. It loads all my customers prospecting info

nothing yet as I just started but if I need help I will reach out

Antwort von Wingmate

Thanks for the review Jason! And yes you can reach out to us anytime!

Tom
Sales Manager in USA
Logistik & Lieferkette, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Crushr Nj

It is is very easy to use. simple but that's what I like

The leads come in as #s instead of the name. Makes it hard to know which it actually is

Scott
Truck driver in Kanada
Umweltdienstleistungen, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Review

Kommentare: Once I got the idea to use it it’s okay need more options and the location service for address is fairly accurate

It was vary basic to use could be better

Need to take more than 1 pictures and hard to add info. Cannot see what you added

Antwort von Wingmate

Thanks for the review Scott! If you have any issues with adding in multiple pictures please check out our support page here: https://support.wingmateapp.com/hc/en-us/articles/229950007-How-do-I-take-multiple-photos-for-one-lead- Great to have you submitting so many leads through the Wingmate app!

Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Phone call late at night.

Kommentare: Haven’t used the program for long. Really like the interface of the app but didn’t appreciate the late night phone call.

Software is easy to use. Very nice interface.

Customer support phoning very late in the evening.

Antwort von Wingmate

Thanks for the review John! Our customer support team is very dedicated but may have missed the difference in our time zones. Thanks for bringing it to our attention, we will be more mindful in the future!

Roxanne
Retail in Kanada
Logistik & Lieferkette, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Wingmate for Leads

Very easy to use. I send in my lead and I get a response back in a very short amout of time

I have not found any cons myself. I had trouble at first trying to figure it out because I didn't think it could be that easy to use

Antwort von Wingmate

Thanks so much for the review Roxanne, so glad to have you using the app! If there's ever anything we can do to improve please let us know