Über Wingmate

Verbessere dein Unternehmen, indem du deine Mitarbeitenden befähigst, Informationen vor Ort zu erfassen, die dir helfen, zu wachsen und Zeit zu sparen.

Erfahre mehr über Wingmate

There are 3 things I really like about the software.

I found it somewhat difficult to tie leads to contact information as the sales development process advanced.

Bewertungen zu Wingmate

Wingmate hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 80 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Wingmate bereits verwendet?

Josh H.
Josh H.
Area Sales Director in USA
Umweltdienstleistungen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Great tool to align sales and front-line employees

Ease of use, intuitive, and a great team supporting the product.

During our initial setup, we did not integrate with our CRM. That made it difficult for us to track progress in multiple platforms. I understand that functionality now exists and would be something that we'd explore in the future.

Antwort von Wingmate

Josh, Thank you for the review. As a respected veteran at WM, your kind words mean a lot to us. Looking forward to making that integration happen!

Brian J.
Sales Manager in USA
Textilien, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Best CRM/Lead Generation program in the market

Kommentare: A+!!!! [SENSITIVE CONTENT] and all his team members are truly amazing. They are willing to listen to improvement suggestions and often find a way to add those requests to your platform. I can't say enough out our PM [SENSITIVE CONTENT]! He is amazing and I don't want to talk him up too much for fear that someone may try to snag him up, but he is awesome! The behind the scene people [SENSITIVE CONTENT] are also very easy to get a hold of and extremely responsive and helpful.

Very easy and user friendly. Willing to make improvements on the fly that allow for more ease of use from the user. Front-line users can add leads in 2 to 3 steps with little typing required. The app allows you to pull information about an account instantly. Customize the program for our needs and take our input to make the program even better.

I wasn't available or I didn't start using it sooner!

Scott S.
Marketing Specialist in Kanada
Telekommunikation, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Wingmate

Wingmate allows anyone within an organization to submit potential leads. The application isn't at all industry-specific so it can be used in any sales environment. Wingmate can be accessed on mobile platforms, allowing a lead to be submitted anywhere.

The turnaround time with submitted leads is too slow to be effective. Although Wingmate keeps tracks of all leads (and who submitted them), it is generally faster to forward a lead directly to sales personnel. This might be an issue with our company's implementation but during my time using the application I found my leads would not receive a follow-up for longer periods of time.

Antwort von Wingmate

Thank you for the feedback Scott! While we would love it if every lead receives as much attention as possible, response rates do vary quite a bit between the companies that we work with. I would suggest discussing this with your sales manager and sales team, hopefully it will lead to many more closes for your company. If you ever have any suggestions about the app we'd love to hear it!

Nick C.
Technology Alignment Manager in Kanada

You definitely need this CRM

I like how it’s not as congested as the bigger CRMs I’ve used in the past. It gets right to the point and is easy to use

Nothing so far! I love every bit of it, and my team loves it too

Mitch M.
Growth Manager in USA
Hausmeisterservice, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Awesome, intuitive and just what we want

Kommentare: Wingmate has been very responsive.

See above - it is awesome, intuitive and easy.

There is no way that I know of to edit the photos.

Operations Manager in Kanada
Informationsdienst, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Wingmate Can Be A Valuable Asset

Kommentare: So far I find it easy to use, but get the feeling it's still in the earlier stages of development. Once they get a few bugs worked out, it will have greater potential. I do recommend the app.

The functionality of the app is pretty good. It's easy to capture what you need quickly while out & about. The design/interface isn't confusing.

When comparing it to the website version, some drop-downs/menus simply don't match up (ie more options on the web version). Also, the different tabs at the top within the app do not display leads properly unless you close the app then reopen.

Service Supervisor in Kanada

User Friendly

It is very user friendly. I am able to view and track sales lead with ease.

Everything is working well. I cannot think of anything I would change as of now.

Cole B.
Cole B.
Analyst in Kanada
Bankwesen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great platform for my teams needs

Super easy to use and the integration from our previous crm was seamless. The interface is just simply better than other platforms that I’ve tried.

Salesforce had a few more features but our team didn’t really use them.

inside sales rep in Kanada

Wingmate for Leads and Sales engagement

easy and effective to use. we have drivers put in lead notes in to wingmate, which is then past forwarded to our sales team to engage with the customer. all the notes and information needed is all in one nice software that allows us (sales team) to connect with new customer through drivers (whom we generally dont often see as they work from different hubs)

so far, I haven't run in to any issues with using wingmate.

Julio G.
Julio G.
Courier in Kanada
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use

Easy to use and convenientl. The ease is the most important

No issues with it whatsoever at the moment.

Nana O.
Sales Rep in Kanada

Wingmate Review

Kommentare: Overall I love the way Wingmate allows me to excel at my job. I am able to connect with my Frontline co-workers and have them feed me new and exciting leads, in order for me to be successful in my role. Feedback is quick and easy to review, as I get email notifications any time the app is updated.

I like the user friendliness of the software. Even if your not the most computer literate person, the software is easy to learn and use. I also like how it's easy to navigate through the different pages with just a simple click of button and how easy it is to stay connected to other users within the app.

The one flaw I would say the software has, is the lack of confirmation when changing the status of a lead. For example if I wanted to change the status to a lead back to its original status, I don't have access to do so myself. Other than that, I really enjoy the software and all its functionalities!

Antwort von Wingmate

Thanks so much for the feedback Nana! We understand that moving a lead through the sales cycle can be done with just the click of a button so it's important to be mindful when moving it forward. Since the deal stages are tied to the rewards for frontline workers, we do not have the functionality for sales accounts to move leads back. However, you can always reach out to any manager (or get in touch with us!) whenever a lead needs to be moved back. Really glad to have you as part of the program!

Jonathan G.
Senior Inside Service Representative in Kanada
Umweltdienstleistungen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Wingmate is not just for Large Companies

Kommentare: My overall experience with Wingmate is very positive. I have pocketed a good amount of income that I would have otherwise not received and helped my company sell more equipment. With my earnings, I like to treat my family, so the incentive is there for me to continue to put in more leads.

What I love about Wingmate is that it takes a very dubious task and turns it into additional income for people at the ground level of any company. What would usually take 5-10 minutes out of your day to add a single lead, can now take seconds. You can then track those leads through an online dashboard. The design of the dashboard is very well organized and easy to read. Because of the ease of use, Wingmate extends to all companies no matter how small.

What I like least about this software is that my company is currently not using it to its advantage. With a lead tracking dashboard that is catalogued beautifully and an app that is widely available, everyone in the company has the ability and should be more focused on pumping the system full of leads and generating more sales.

Antwort von Wingmate

Thank you so much for the review Jonathan, the feedback is much appreciated! If there is ever anything we can do to improve please let us know

Jordan P.
Inside Sales Lead Coordinator in Kanada

Product Review

Kommentare: I have to say Wingmate has changed the way I view our front line, not only is it a tool for us Salesmen but our drivers now have the ability to act as a Salesmen while delivering our promises. It gives them a tool to use in their everyday duties. Being from operations in my previous position with Purolator, it was really nice to see that our driver's voices are being heard and I have a direct roll into making that a dream come true.

The thing I like most about Wingmate is that Wingmate was able to give our driver's a voice that is being heard. Wingmate is that tool that has bridged that gap between or front line and our Sales team.

The only thing I liked the least about Wingmate is that fact that it scares some of our older drivers away, who in fact would actually be bringing in Gold. Other than that I have 0 complains. Great software and tool to get the job done!

Antwort von Wingmate

Thank you so much for the review Jordan! We're always looking for new ways to maximize engagement, if you have any suggestions we're all ears. We're so happy to have you as part of the program!

President in Kanada
Geschäftsbedarf & -einrichtung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Improve Sales!

Kommentare: We switched from a manual paper sales leads sheet to this system that has improved the number of leads being generated from the outside workforce. It's a simple system to help improve incoming sales leads and track their performance.

- Ease of use for the team in the field - Ability for field users to track progress of sales leads they captured - An easy way to track commissions paid on closed sales leads

The only thing I would like to see changed is the ability for us to add/remove users ourselves instead of submitting a request.

Antwort von Wingmate

Thanks for the feedback! With a manager account, it is very simple to add and disable users through the admin console. For a walkthrough, please take a look at our support page here: https://support.wingmateapp.com/hc/en-us/articles/360003884292-Manager-Welcome-must-read- You can also reach out to us anytime and we'd be more than happy to help out!

Shayne D.
Operations Manager in Kanada

Operations Manager's Review

Kommentare: I have had a pleasant experience since we launched this program.
I have spoken to all members on the Wingmate team and received excellent customer service from all.

Easy to use on a mobile device and desktop. Greatly improves communication amongst departments and teammates. Prompt and efficient support from the Wingmate team. Removes the need for paper documentation of a prospect or lead.

Quite some time ago, I would have said I least like the inability to search existing leads. Prompt attention was given to this issue. A solution was implemented fast. At this time, I do not have a "con" related to this program.

Antwort von Wingmate

Thanks so much for the review Shayne, it is much appreciated! It has been a pleasure to work with you

Megan K.
General Manager in USA
Textilien, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

NorthStar Mat Service Review

Kommentare: Everyone we have worked with has been pleasant to talk to, quick to respond to any issue and very helpful.

The product is very user friendly and is very quick. Time is always pressing on the route and this tool assists them in giving sales great leads quickly while making some extra flash cash for themselves.

The reporting tools are something that needs work. When picking a date range, the leads shown per person seem to be what is being worked in real time instead of what was submitted. The total sales made can not be broken down by a date range, just a total.

Antwort von Wingmate

Really appreciate the feedback Megan! We'e recently made some updates to the analytics page which now allows you to view the analytics by a custom date range. We're constantly looking for ways to improve, if you have any other suggestions for us please reach out!

Don H.
Regional Sales Manager in Kanada
Essen & Trinken, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Summit

Kommentare: Fantastic. Great training and support. Easy to use !

Ease of use on the road and the way it plots the address by gps

Working the lead on my phone and updating the dashboard on my phone

Antwort von Wingmate

Thanks for the review Don! If you have any suggestions for how we can improve please reach out to us!

Mitchell S.
Sales Cultivator in USA
Textilien, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

ALL IN

Kommentare: It allows the entire company to be part of the sales process.

The ability for everyone in the company to download the app to their phone and send in leads whenever they see new business opportunities

The inability to to migrate information from Wingmate to our CRM.

Antwort von Wingmate

Thanks for the feedback Mitchell! We are constantly looking for ways to improve. Currently we have the ability to integrate with any CRM through our robust API documentation. Alternatively, Wingmate provides a CRM out of the box through our web dashboard. Please have IT reach out to us so we can walk you through the process.

Travis H.
Sales Representative in USA
Textilien, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Wingmate Review

I love how easy this platform is to use. I can access Wingmate right from my phone at any moment. It is also easy for people to send in leads. In a world where no one wants to waste time, Wingmate makes it easy for anyone at any time to send in a lead in seconds.

Not much to dislike, but if I were to pick anything I would want is easier to see the title of every lead. Sometimes I am searching for leads and I cannot find the exact one I am looking for right away.

Antwort von Wingmate

Thanks so much Travis! If you have any suggestions for how we can improve the search functionality, please reach out to us! However, we've found it to be very helpful to provide as much info in the description to make it easier to search by keyword. The map view may also be very helpful if you know the general location of the lead you are looking for. Really appreciate the feedback!

Mike W.
Sales Director in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

WingMate App

Kommentare: It has changed the way we search for outside sales greatly and has also helped us fix any issues that our current clients have, while looking for inside sales opportunities.
A side benefit has been the increased communication between the different departments.
The more sets of eyes we have out there, the better the results have been!

Ease of use for all of our employees and the little amount of time it takes.

Have yet to have a problem with Wingmate.

Antwort von Wingmate

Really appreciate the review Mike! If there's ever anything we can do to improve please let us know!

Ryan G.
Courier in Kanada

Great designed app

The ease of use is amazing. The layout is so straight forward and can do quick on the fly

The process of waiting and the timeframe from start to finish of a lead

Antwort von Wingmate

Really appreciate the feedback Ryan! We understand that sometimes the sales process can be a little bit long, but I'm sure your sales team appreciates the patience and all the great leads you send in!

Kevin S.
Service Manager in USA
Bau, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Helps Where our Other Software Falls Short

Kommentare: Field repair and quote turn around. Tracking of repairs needed.

Incentive for the field to pass on repair information and allows the office to quickly turn around quotes.

Does not integrate with Jonas ERP software. It can be redundant to our Pipedrive CRM so it's not always used to the end of a process. I would like to be able to use it as our sole CRM software but it isn't at the level of Pipedrive or Salesforce

Kimm S.
DSR Lead Hand Work Place Trainer in Kanada
Einzelhandel, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Responsive and Immediate

Kommentare: The feedback and response time was excellent for the information I submitted. The "message" section keeps you informed along the way with the progress of your submission and the "Leads" section keeps track of the information submitted and the monetary amount paid out.
SO easy to use when you're in a hurry. The camera option is quick to capture the detail required, all in a picture...no need to type out the information in designated fields, just simply take the picture and submit! Simple!

This software is simple and fast to use. Very straight forward.

Nothing to dislike here. The App is perfect in my opinion.

Antwort von Wingmate

Thanks for the review Kim, so glad to have you as part of the program! If there is ever anything we can do to improve please let us know

Rob P.
Sales representative in Kanada
Umweltdienstleistungen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

My review

Kommentare: Contacts entered are only as good as the information collected by the csr. They should have better training.

Ease of entering information Ease of moving between leads

Simple graphics Limited options with regards to entry fields

Antwort von Wingmate

Thank you for the review Rob! We do have the option for multiple entry fields, please have one of your managers reach out to us so we can discuss this for you!

Amy T.
CEE in USA

Wingmate review

Very user friendly. Anyone can use it. It's quick and sufficient.

Photos can take a little long to upload.

Antwort von Wingmate

Thanks for the feedback Amy! If there's ever any issues with uploading pictures please make sure to check your connection, or get in touch with us anytime and we'd be more than happy to help out!