Volunteer Check In Kiosk Erfahrungen

Über Volunteer Check In Kiosk

Volunteers check themselves in and out through the kiosk. Their hours are automatically calculated and sent instantly to reports.

Erfahre mehr über Volunteer Check In Kiosk

Nicht verfügbar

Nicht verfügbar

Bewertungen zu Volunteer Check In Kiosk

4,9
5,0

Volunteer Check In Kiosk hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,9 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 11 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Hast du Volunteer Check In Kiosk bereits verwendet?

Carmen
Program & Volunteer Coordinator in USA

Easily the best Volunteer Management system

Kommentare: I have been using OV for 2 years, & I plan to stick with it for the remainder of my work days! This is easily the best volunteer management system around, for several reasons.
1. The founders are incredibly helpful! There is an area on the site which allows you to request & vote on new features. When I have questions, the founders usually reply within minutes-the service is personal, helpful, & timely.
2.I have volunteers in MS all the way to volunteers who are in their late 70s, which means there is a huge range of computer skills/comfort. All of my volunteers use this site to log their hours & not a single person has had a complaint.
3.It is mobile. All of my regular volunteers have downloaded the OV app onto their smart phones, & log their hours before they even leave the volunteer site! This feature is easily the favorite feature for my volunteers.
4.It allows me to customized nearly all of the fields. When Volunteers log in, I have certain fields I require so my records are always up-to-date. I also have all of the volunteer activities personalized for my volunteers & there is an area for them to add notes.
5.Scheduling. This is a feature I haven't used yet, but I will be using it this fall. The Volunteers can sign up for a shift based on what I make available to them. OV will even send out reminder emails to volunteers!
6. OV keeps track of all volunteer hours, & I can easily pull reports on all of my volunteers, certain volunteers, by date, or by activity (to name a few). I also have categories (set # of hours) set up on OV, & it displays a message each time I log in to alert me when a Volunteer enters a new category.
7. OV has a widget that was easy to put on our volunteer page, making it even easier for Volunteers to log their hours.
8.I can log hours for my volunteers. I have some volunteers who don't have computers, or who only volunteer one-time, & I log the volunteer hours for them. I can easily add new volunteers, or adjust hours if one of my regular volunteers accidentally logged too many/too few hours. The #1 indicator of how great this site is is the fact that my Volunteers love it! There are graphs that show how many hours have been volunteered, both in the past 6 weeks & overall, which makes it fun for my volunteers--they can compete to "stay on top" & love hearing who has "won" the most hours at the end of the year. I recommend OV to every Volunteer Manager I interact with.

Antwort von Track it Forward

Wow Carmen, you know OurVolts as good as we do. We've really appreciated you being with us for as long as you have and it really shows with your ability to really maximize the efficiency you get out of OurVolts.

Jennifer
Crime Prevention Specialist in USA

OurVolts is a game-changer

Kommentare: I run the Volunteer Program at a local Police Department, with a force of 20-30 Volunteers. Hours of my time used to be spent reviewing time slips and approving hours submissions. THEN a Volunteer would spend hours typing all of those approved hours into a spreadsheet. THEN, each month, the Volunteers would spend hours reviewing their spreadsheet reports against their calendars from the previous month, to ensure that they got "credit" for all the work they had done. No more! Now my Volunteers can enter their hours easily (from an iPad "kiosk" in my office, or from their smartphones, or from the embedded widget on our website, or from the OurVolts site directly - whatever works best for them). I get to review and approve the hours in a timely manner, and no subsequent data-entry is required. Both I and the Volunteers can review their hour logs at any time. And I can run reports and pull data easily and quickly whenever I want. The customer service is also excellent. OurVolts asks for user input - and it's not lip service! I have made a suggestion and seen it implemented in the same week. Because of this, the system is great... and getting better all the time.

Antwort von Track it Forward

Wow you're using all the methods of capturing volunteer hours, nothing like making it easier for all the volunteers!

Maria
Volunteer Services Manager in USA
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Especially good for multisite organizations

Kommentare: OurVolts is very easy for volunteers and for volunteer coordinators alike. The computer interface is simple enough for seniors to master and the app is great for our next generation volunteers. We use the system to track hours logged by about 100 volunteers performing various roles in 15 different geographic sites. It's brought us into much more regular contact with our volunteers who may be half a state away. Reporting and exporting functions help us see the impact that volunteers are making on a regular basis and it comes in handy when summarizing hours for internships and service learning requirements. Thanks, OurVolts!

Antwort von Track it Forward

Thanks Maria! It's a pleasure having your organizations use us and I'm glad the reports are meeting those requirements!

Karen
Website Administrator in USA
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Great online tool for tracking volunteers

Kommentare: Our church/school implemented OurVolts approximately 1 year ago as a method of tracking our parish/school family volunteer hours. Previously it was being tracked using paper. Teachers needed to remind parents to log time. Parents needed to remember to log time. A volunteer needed to accumulate the hours and then run totals at the end of the year. This method was very time consuming. By implementing the online system, parents were able to easily log time via computer or smartphone and not worry about sign in sheets getting lost. The volunteer who tracked the hours is excited that she can now view reports and quickly provide information as needed. She can now spend more time helping the church in other ways.
As administrator, I feel that working with the OurVolts team has been very easy to work with. They are eager to share development ideas with current customers and I feel like I have a say in how the system is enhanced. I feel like our ideas on how to use the system are listened to as well.
This tool has been all around positive for our group!

Antwort von Track it Forward

Thank you for sharing all your great ideas with us, we've only been able to build this great product because of great organizers with their input.

Eric
PResident/CEO in USA

Volunteer Tracking and scheduling

Kommentare: Corona National Little League has been using OurVolts.com for about 9 months now with great results. Since we've started using the tool our field maintenance events have been much easier to schedule and has even created a great atmosphere of competition between out maintenance crews. For tracking our snackbar, field maintenance and umpire volunteer hours the mobile app has been a huge success. Simple and easy to use our volunteers don't hesitate to key in their hours. We are looking forward to a continued partnership with OurVolts and eagerly anticipate the enhancements on their product roadmap.

Antwort von Track it Forward

I'm glad it's working out Eric, I was in little league myself so I know how great what you're doing is, forever memories! I'm glad we're helping to make them more efficient and impactful than they already are.

Susan
Founder, Director in USA

Love OurVolts!

Kommentare: My non -profit has been using OurVolts.com for a year. We did extensive research to figure out what system would work for us. This does! Once everyone adjusted to the iPad instead of the paper and pen, it went really well. Now, when the administration want numbers, I can get them in a matter of minutes. We can find folks phone numbers and send out invites. I find it really easy to use on site and at home. (Some of the less technically minded people have trouble with it but make it work.) The cost is economical and the folks at OurVolts are really helpful - just ask if you have a question.

Antwort von Track it Forward

It's amazing how one of our technologies, in this case the iPad, really made the difference in your volunteer tracking program. We're happy to support such a great organization!

Steve
Trustee in USA

RR Museum Loves T.I.F.

Kommentare: T.I.F. is really user friendly and a good way to replace time consuming excel spread sheets! As one of the administrators I find it very flexible and efficient. Our members who use it like tracking their own time in this method. Now if I can only get the non-users to comply!

Antwort von Track it Forward

Thanks Steve! For the non-users, in the meantime, you can log them yourself as volunteers without emails, and when they're ready, you can transfer all the hours to them. But yes it is a challenge to get the tech resistant to use something new, and if you have any ideas at any time, let us know and we might be able to make it work for you.

Tonje
PTO VP of Volunteering in USA
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

This site is the best I have found for our school volunteers

Kommentare: I can not say enough how much easier OurVolts has made my life as the Volunteer Coordinator for our school. It is so user friendly, and gives great data for our foundation to use. I love the integration with the "events" page. Any time I have an issue, the response is usually within the day and with great support until my questions are answered. The creators of this site keep improving based on user feedback, and value their customers and their experience first and foremost.

Antwort von Track it Forward

Always! We build this for you but we it wouldn't be possible without your great feedback and super smart suggestions.

Amanda
Treasurer in USA

Lifesaver!

Kommentare: Our non-profit had been struggling with finding a resource that would make it easy for our members to report the hours they spent volunteering while making it simple for the leaders to view/report. OurVolts has been working perfectly. Members can easily log in their hours from their mobile devices or the website, managers can record hours on a member's behalf and quickly pull reports, and members can be recognized for the hours they report. Great service!

Antwort von Track it Forward

Thanks Amanda! It's great we are able to fit well with your processes, especially one that helps dogs so much!

Jessi
USA
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Easy to use and great service

Kommentare: As a non-profit we work very close with our volunteers, and OurVolts is easy for me to use as well as our volunteers. I can export data for spread sheets to really keep track of our increase in volunteers and hours. Over all its a really effective site to use, and the customer service is on point. They are personable and always get back to you as soon as possible. Love OurVolts.

Antwort von Track it Forward

Thank's Jessi! You've all been with us for quite awhile and I hope we can continue to support your organization!

Kelly
sponsor in USA

Track it Forward Rocks!

Kommentare: I use Track it Forward to manage my chapter of a high school National Honor Society. TIF let's me focus on student needs and not on counting volunteer time by making it possible for students to self manage. I created categories for their volunteer time and TIF does the rest. Love it!

Antwort von Track it Forward

Thanks Kelly! I was in NHS and NJHS myself so I'm definitely glad we can help bring such wonderful programs like this to the next level!