TeamViewer Bewertungen

4.6/5
    4.6/5
    4.3/5

About TeamViewer

Connects to any PC or server around the world within a few seconds. Remote control a partners PC as if you were sitting in front of it.

Erfahre mehr über TeamViewer

Showing 5.000 reviews of 5.840

Sadaf G.
Sustainability Analyst
Bau, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 26.3.2019

"One of the better tools for remote support"

Kommentare: TeamViewer has helped my team work remotely and had added immense value to our work performance since it was almost unheard of to access a computer from home or site. Now it is indeed possible, all thanks to the remote access capability offered by TeamViewer. At a competitive price which is quite affordable for a medium-sized organization, I love the whole idea of using TeamViewer as I can easily access my files, emails, documents from my work PC, especially when I am at site and urgently need to present something to the Client; it has truly been a help during the most critical of times. As a Consultant who needs to be on site more often than not, it has been a reliable partner to locate my files, documents, diagnose software issues if any, conduct an online meeting and collaborate on tasks as well.
I have previously tried a competitor and needless to say, I consider TeamViewer to be the polished one of the lot, with negligible bugs and issues with running the software. Highly recommended tool especially for consultants and businesses.

Vorteile: TeamViewer is a revolutionary remote access software that has been our go-to for more than a year. It allows the user to run and work on a computer located elsewhere as if it were right in front the whole time. The application can be used to establish this connection between these two (or more) devices, and every change performed on the local desktop can be updated on the same file in the remote machine seamlessly. This aspect of TeamViewer provides unmatched support especially when you are travelling and need access to your work system immediately. The only catch is that the remote machine should have a working internet connection and must be switched on. Here are a few pointers on how TeamViewer is perfect when compared to its counterparts in the market-
- It allows highly organized remote management and is reliable in its approach and functionality.
- Can be used to securely access several computers and can connect remotely with colleagues, also useful when connecting to external screens especially for presentations and such team collaboration.
- Also available as an app for iPad/tablet: very convenient to use on the go.
- Comprises of an easy to use interface; suitable for personal and corporate use.
For personal use, TeamViewer is free (unlimited use!) whereas, enterprises and businesses need to have a subscription when using it commercially.

Nachteile: Free version users do have restrictions in use wherein they will be unable to try out all features of TeamViewer. This can be a deterrent to actually buying the whole package, considering the need to try out all features before taking the plunge of investing in it.
Other than that, there is actually no negative aspect of using this software and I am quite pleased with it.

• Bewertet am 26.3.2019
Luis daniel R.
Lead Application Developer
  • Bewertet am 24.12.2019

"An essential asset for your team"

Kommentare: For me, personally it's the best app to connect remotely available in the market. Anydesk is a good second.

Vorteile: You'll be able to utilize this software to remotely connect to either assist your clients, manage your sytstems remotely, connect to a server, transfer files or execute commands from anywhere in the world. You can bookmark all your connections and manage them in groups and view the status of the machines from a simple side window.

Nachteile: The license can be a little expensive and sometimes the software may lag if the client you're connecting too is outdated. You need to look up the licenses because even the cheapest one, unless you buy a volume license, you need to be specific on how many people will be using the license and only one can use it at the time.

• Bewertet am 24.12.2019
Alison W.
PowerSchool Administrator
51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 16.11.2017

"Team Viewer works as a screen sharing program for institutions but is tricky to navigate for users."

Kommentare: For within an organization, the product is great for screen sharing, but outside it is just clunky.

Vorteile: I like that Team Viewer has free and paid options for users versus enterprise, it ensures that you have a quality product, but does not then price-gouge the occasional user. Team Viewer is a great alternative for screen sharing when you are able to have the time to figure out the tools, or have an IT Staff who are able to set it up for you and then train you for a simple navigation. I have had good success with companies contacting me through Team Viewer, but never in the other direction.

Nachteile: There are several things I did not like about Team Viewer. First, Team Viewer is very clunky to use. In terms of just setting up an account, there were steps that we (me and IT) did online and on the application, which also duplicated themselves. There were authorizations that seemed unnecessary. After downloading, the launched application still had to "okay" the computer, with further steps authorizing the machine through email, which were already done as part of setup. We acquired Team Viewer to share a work machine and a personal machine, with the personal account being the initiating account on the work machine, and the work account being the recipient. Due to, as Support said, too many similar characters in the two emails, they were flagged as being from the same organization even though the domains were completely different. Even with support, the issue was not resolvable. The screen sharing is extremely slow on a fairly open (no one was working) 300 mg pipe, which flies for everything else. In the end, we decided it was easier to work with two work machines for what we were trying to do, acquired a few external HDs and just used Remote Desktop. I have had success with other companies contacting me through Team Viewer, but have never been able to initiate back to them. Again, despite supports help, it is like my account is "flagged" to always be from organization to organization with little hope of resolution.

• Bewertet am 16.11.2017
Jeheen mahmood Z.
Senior Data Analyst
  • Bewertet am 31.1.2020

"One of the most popular remote access tool, and for good reasons"

Kommentare: I used it regarly with my to set up the systems for my remote coworkers. I even used it to provide support to my clients.

Vorteile: This tool is robust, and very few people I worked with that didnt know about the functionalities it offers. The UI/UX was rather bad and outdated. But they have updated that a couple of years ago and the new UI is very sleek with material design. I really liked the contact book funtion and unsupervised access option. It saves a lot of time and sync issue once the password protected access is set up. Instead of waiting for another person on the other end to approve the access, the user can take over the remote computer any time. The file sharing option is pretty neat too. It can safely and securely send large files to the other computer to the designated location. Of course there are plenty of other dedicated file sharing options out there. But it gives you a certain ease of use when you can simply send them using the same remote access app you are using. They even support a chat and media sharing option. Its like having skype, dropbox and google remote access all merged into one. Of course those are all top notch in what they do, but it does a some of the same things and gets the job done.

Nachteile: The media controlling interface is very small and the functions are not clear. Especially the system sounds can make it rather annoying while using the remote computer. Also, it is pretty unstable when the network is weak.

• Bewertet am 31.1.2020
Julian X.
IT Administrator
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 8.12.2019

"Best remote support software ever"

Kommentare: I am very happy to use Teamviewer as my way to go software for remote control and support software. Definitely suggested.

Vorteile: Teamviewer is one of those products I started using since their early releases and since then It was love at first sight. Thanks to its ease of use and their way to provide a Host control software, it made my life extremely easier as IT Administrator to support my teammates wherever I was, wherever they were, around the world. Also, as Teamviewer provides a Free for Non-Commercial use, I like to use it at home too, to support my family with their daily struggles, when they need some support.

Nachteile: It's really difficult to mention some negative points in such an amazing software, which made the VNC world definitely easier to use.

Santosh K.
Senior Engineer
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 8.12.2019

"Very productive remote desktop tool in indusrty"

Kommentare: I like this software above all, as it helped me several times when i stuck to any problem, i usually gives my destop access to somebody at remote location veryfar from me can access my program help me out to solve problems, and chat functionality helps me to connect uninterrupted, i would say thank you to team viewer to assist me through your platform

Vorteile: First of all, I love the principle it works on, it has unique features and end point security, technically speaking actually this technology made world very closer, usage of software is very simple, can connect from any corner of the world, you will get uninterrupted access to users PC, from your desk, this is extensively featured tool used in market to solbe problems on remote location. Make sure you bkth PCs should have uninterrupted fast internet

Nachteile: I liked so many things than unlikely few things such as it crashes very often, and its frequent updates makes it problematic to connect as both should have same version or remote pc require same or lower version but no higher version is allowed to connect which leads sometimes to frustration

Roberto antonio C.
Senior Software Engineer
  • Bewertet am 12.12.2019

"Great for managing remote desktops"

Kommentare: When I'm going to provide technical support to a customer, my best option is TeamViewer. It's a well-known software and simple to install; it's great for people who don't know much about technology and need some technical help.
It is also advantageous when I want to test how a web application is working on the client-side. I could simulate the screen on my PC, but it is not the same effectiveness. Being able to do this with TeamViewer makes me notice much better the experience my client is having with the service the company is providing.

Vorteile: It is effortless to connect to the other desktop remotely with TeamViewer; I only need the access key provided by the other user. The whole process is intuitive. That makes it also very safe software to use. If you want to increase the protection, you can put 6 digits and change each time you log out; this is a detail that I like very much.
The chat works very well, and I have no complaints. It does its job.
The application is very light, does not consume almost resources. It goes with good fluidity in all the devices for which it is available. It is very well optimized to navigate comfortably, regardless of the operating system used.

Nachteile: I wish more than two remote desktops could somehow be connected at the same time, even if it's just to show a third person what's happening on the screen by video.
The password is not customizable, and I would like it to be to have more control. I understand that being random allows a May security, but sometimes it is a little annoying to have to give a new one.
It's personal, but I don't like the interface design. It was updated, and now it's a little more modern, but I still don't like it.

• Bewertet am 12.12.2019
Alejandro M.
Digital Marketing Manager
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 7.11.2019

"One of my life-saver Softwares."

Kommentare: This software has been a life saver, because it allows us to work remotely when need it. Available 24/7, and the fidelity and quality of the service basically depends on the speed of your internet service.
I love it!

Vorteile: What I like the most is, that is very useful, I don't imagine my life without a software like this. I love the ease of use, its so simple... a user and a code and you are done, you are managing your other continent iMac.
It's just fabulous.

Nachteile: I really don't have any Cons. about this software, but maybe I would say that they should improve their mobile app.

• Bewertet am 7.11.2019
Hannah S.
Principal CEO
Grafikdesign, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 10.1.2020

"A great program for remote connection"

Kommentare: I use this program to connect with clients and it is great to be able to have that remote connection and at the same time to help people, since I have used it, everything has been easier and better. The mobile version is quite stable and is a very interesting and useful help when you are not in front of a computer and you need to use the program instantly.

Vorteile: This program is really good, I can connect remotely with customers and be able to help them with their requirements, especially when they want to show information in a secure way that is not leaked, also has the option to transfer files and execute various commands and everything remotely It is very simple and easy to use and is highly intuitive so anyone can use it.

Nachteile: One of the characteristics that represents a problem is that it can occur slowly, but then it returns to normal, so they should fix this problem, in general it does not have problems that make us not be able to use each function of the program normally so it is ok for daily use that we give. The paid version should be somewhat cheaper, that should be taken into account, otherwise everything is fine.

• Bewertet am 10.1.2020
Emad I.
Senior Web Developer
Maschinerie, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 27.11.2019

"TeamViewer is packed with unique features but at inflated price."

Kommentare: The best overall remote access and desktop sharing software in the market hands down, packed with lots of features that you could barely find in any free or paid alternative, but this all comes in a very restricted free plan and inflated price if you decided to upgrade to paid plans, their prices need to be revised and their cancellation policy need to be reviewed and implemented properly for the best of their customers first.

Vorteile: A fundamental portion of my work duties require constant and stable remote connection for wide variety of tasks ranging from colloaborating with my collegeus on a project or to overseeing some developments/deployments for platforms or make essential modifications to work in progress, aside from that i use it for a lot of personal tasks to run on my home PC or manage some features in my home network or control devices connected to it, honestly teamviewer is a leader and the most rich feature in the industry when it comes to remote access programs, they managed to dominate the market as it has been in business for a very long time, This program has it all in one package, the program is very compact size run on very minimal machine resources, you can run it unattended without installing a program itself which saves a lot of space and very convenient, you can connect all your devices to your account on the cloud to instantly access and managed all devices with a single click, support multiple platforms and systems, very friendly and easy to learn interface, it can maintain a stable and flawless connection between you and your partner even if the network isn't stable at either side, it has outstanding and mature features available to both free and paid users, sometimes not available or only for paid version on other alternatives (chat, make an audio/video conference with partner or group, transfer a huge amount of files with large size instantly, privacy control and more).

Nachteile: I would have given this amazing piece of software the full mark unless it suffers from two basic issues that irritates me a lot and need the company to look for a solution to those problems sooner than later if it wants to keep its loyal customers like me, First and most important one is their pricing plan for paid version, As i mentioned I use the paid version for business but recently the prices has doubled for no apparent reason, and there is no clear cancellation policy on which i can opt out from using this software or change plans to lower one, the customer service need to do more to address this issue and help us by having different options with reasonable price and effective cancellation policy for those who want to change their mind and not get a constant deduction against their will, the Second reason is for the free version for personal use like the one i use in my home, which after latest updates became very messy and disconnect me every 10 seconds with an ambiguous message stating that there is a commercial use detected and a long time out before i regain access and reconnected again and again, I never suffered any such problem like this before, but the free version become very hard to use with this policy which made me sadly revert to less intrusive and more welcoming alternatives, those issues needed to be addressed and resolved ASAP so teamviewer can keep his position as the number one product for remote access of all the time as it once were.

• Bewertet am 27.11.2019
QA lead Engineer
Computer-Software, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 29.9.2019

"Remote Connection is now made easy with TeamViewer"

Kommentare: Communication problem using this tool was very much easy and has reduced the cost of the additional IT Infrastructure set up as we get connected to all stake holders and client meetings very easily and flexible and audio and video conferencing is really a wonderful feature are enjoying. This is also available in mobile version as a result we are connecting to our business meetings on the go a fantastic feature i really love

Vorteile: I have been using this software for both business(remote IT Connection) and personal use and have been consistently impressed with it. We all in our organisation are using this as for main communication with project and client. It has made much more easier and hardware cost has been reduced to lot extent there by increasing the organisational standards interns of growth and IT tools implementation and development. Features are really wonderful it has great a screen sharing,audio and video calling facility so that we get connected across all the people in the globe and this team viewer comes with 2 editions one for personal and commercial use.One for personal use and other is at organisation level.

Nachteile: There is very least about this software everything is really wonderful. But the least about this software is the program that renders output if we consider like handbrake doesn't consider TeamViewer as a legitimate physical display and these programs show up as black or white rectangles. But another small drawback which I felt is its commercial version is bit costly but even then we can afford as this is giving great benefits like video and audio screen sharing conferences

• Bewertet am 29.9.2019
Andrew R.
Executive Manager
Essen & Trinken, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 20.9.2019

"The TeamViewer Life"

Kommentare: We are solving issues every single day with the use of TeamViewer. We use this software for many purposes such as offering tech support to others, working on our own terminals, whether it may be logging in to pull data or files, install printers, or simply monitor usage. Prior to the use of this software, it was necessary to drive to each location to work on issues or assist the end user, but not anymore. This software has saved us thousands of dollars in time and money.

Vorteile: The ability to remotely control, pull data, transfer files, and correct issues on a remote PC has been amazing. The software is very simply to use and configure. It is as if the PC is directly in front of you and there are not many limitations. The ability to configure your company profile is very nice as new users can be added and removed at any time. You can also build a contact list, much like a contact list in your phone, but this contact list is comprised of remote computers. The ability to share those PC groups or lists with other users is also quick and easy. The software is secure with multiple settings in which you can create a list that will either allow or deny certain users. I would recommend this software to anyone. Not only does it assist with our own internal computers, but it quickly allows you to offer support to a friend or family member who may be in need of assistance. It is more than remote viewing software, it is remote control.

Nachteile: I cannot list too many things that I do not like about this software. On occasion, there may be issues with connection or maintaining a connection with another terminal, but this is rare and usually quickly resolved. The upfront pricing can be steep, depending on the level of access you need, but I will add, it pays for itself and there are many plans to choose from.

• Bewertet am 20.9.2019
Ho'omana nathan H.
Research Assistant
Hochschulbildung, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 18.9.2019

"Probably the best multi-platform remote access\support program"

Kommentare: This is a great remote desktop solution for both professional and personal use, and the personal version has all the features of the commercial version, so if you'd like to try it out personally first, you have that option! If you're looking for a remote desktop solution besides the (excellent) Windows Remote Desktop Client, this is a great starting place.

Vorteile: I've used this software for both business (remote IT support) and personal (less-tech-savvy family) uses and have been consistently impressed with how easy it is for both parties to install and use this powerful remote desktop solution. I love the varying degrees of control that one can take over the remotely accessed desktop (e.g. blocking user input on the accessed device or blacking out their screen), and the ability to transfer files to and chat with the remote user.

Nachteile: The only major issue I've had is that programs that render directly to an output (e.g. Handbrake) don’t see TeamViewer as a legitimate physical display, so those programs will show up as either white or black rectangles. This means that you can’t see what’s going on in those programs.

• Bewertet am 18.9.2019
Connor S.
IT Manager
Computer-Vernetzung, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 10.5.2019

"TeamViewer is the best at what it does if you don't mind the cost"

Kommentare: TeamViewer has been very pleasurable to use, if you're moving to TeamViewer from another remote desktop solution then you'll be very impressed. I don't remember a time when TeamViewer wasn't able to get the job done!

Vorteile: The vast amount of features is what amazes me the most about this software, I've tried a number of the competitors and this one is certainly the best of the bunch. It's super simple to setup and get running, if the user doesn't already have it on their computer you can put download links on your own website. I'd highly recommend TeamViewer if you want a solution for Android or iOS, even though their are similar remote desktop solutions for PC, there are none that are near the same level as TeamViewer for mobile devices. The mobile client is easily the best out of all the software I've tried (a lot).

Nachteile: The price, it's one of the most expensive software for remote desktop solutions but that's because it's the best, but if you want the best you have to pay for it.

• Bewertet am 10.5.2019
ICT Systems Coordinator
Musik, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 7.5.2019

"The Big Hitter of Remote Connection Software"

Kommentare: TeamViewer has been incredibly easy to use and has enabled the ICT department to provide a high level of support when responding to support queries. It has led to increased productivity as technicians no longer have to leave their desks for every support ticket and has cut down on response times helping us meet SLAs.

Vorteile: The TeamViewer application is very easy to install, with a host app being installed on client devices and the full application being installed on technician devices. Multiple devices can be saved for re-connection rather than typing in remote IDs several times. Once remotely connected, the screen can be locked to prevent remote users from interfering with a technician's actions. The screen can also be 'blanked' to the remote user if the technician needs to perform confidential actions (accessing hidden software shares, etc.). Files can be shared between connections, and there are voice/text capabilities to communicate with remote users.

Nachteile: There have been security concerns in the past year or so that have shaken confidence in the software, however TeamViewer have implemented several fixes to improve security and prevent malicious use (steps such as increasing remote ID length and patching software security holes) to remedy the situation. The pricing is not perhaps as competitive as we would have liked.

• Bewertet am 7.5.2019
Santiago A.
Co Editor Chief
  • Bewertet am 18.1.2019

"More than a remote desktop platform, it is the best experience that exists."

Kommentare: The main problem that virtual work is achieved, is the stability in communications, many platforms have inconsistencies that become a work problem, thanks to TeamViewer we have reversed that situation, we have achieved a much more stable communication than those offered by the competition , at the same time, we have increased communication channels to the best levels that we thought we had a while ago, it has adapted perfectly to our reality and our capacity to pay, I am pleasantly satisfied.

Vorteile: Many things make up my liking for TeamViewer, one of which is the possibility of offering assistance in real time, and without inconveniences, to people who depend on the services offered online. Another factor that I use a lot, is to link the equipment I have thanks to the TeamViewer platform, many times I have forgotten in the computer of each an important file for a business presentation, but thanks to TeamViewer it does not become bigger, just use the links I've given and that's it, I have all the files I need available. In addition, you can use your platform to organize virtual work meetings, in this new working age, work with people who live in Costa Rica and the Netherlands, and thanks to TeamViewer it is easy to organize presentations or video conferences, therefore, it is more than a tool, it's an experience.

Nachteile: I am very satisfied with your options and capabilities, I can not describe it negatively because it is surprising, only that the commercial options, in terms of prices, could improve, so entrepreneurs can seek to hire other plans more accessible to their financial reality, without neglecting the quality that have reached in this latest version 14.

• Bewertet am 18.1.2019
Senior IT Engineer
Informationsdienst, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 21.1.2019

"An extremely useful program that is simple to install and use"

Kommentare: By and large TeamViewer has been an extremely useful program for me, drastically reducing the troubleshooting time frame for a huge number of tickets, and I fully intend to continue to use it into the foreseeable future.

Vorteile: As an IT worker one of TeamViewers greatest features is the "quick support". This allows the user to rapidly download and use a single session installation of TeamViewer. In many cases users are not especially skilled with computers and the ease of this installation greatly helps getting access to their machine to troubleshoot.
Even with poor internet signal TeamViewer is able to connect with relative stability which is extremely helpful for when connected to a computer across the world with dial up internet. That TeamViewer also automatically attempts to reconnect a good number of times (I think 30? To be honest I have not had to reconnect in such a long time I cannot remember!) is also very helpful as it prevents having to continually log on again.
The option to restart the client PC and then automatically reconnect when it has finished booting is extremely useful as well.
From a personal perspective I have set a password to allow me to access my computer remotely via TeamViewer - I send a wake from LAN request to it, then use my username/password to remotely access my desktop from my tablet allowing me to perform tasks on my computer from anywhere in the world.

Nachteile: From a business perspective where a licence has been brought the only thing I could think about improving would be the allocation of said licence.
When logged in a licence is not applied to the computer, instead this has to be done through the management console.
Further re-allocating a licence (e.g. a computer is decommissioned and the licence needs to move to the new computer) is also needlessly complex - when I last did this it involved revoking the licence to all computers then re-adding them which seems unnecessary.
Also whilst not TeamViewers fault TalkTalk seems to flag it up as dangerous requiring it to be added to the Safe list of the parental controls - unsure if TeamViewer would be able to convince TalkTalk to remove it from this dangerous listing.

• Bewertet am 21.1.2019
Infiyaz K.
  • Bewertet am 26.12.2018

"A safe and great tool to remotely support your clients (I mean customers)"

Kommentare: To either remotely teach or support end-users, I always recommend TeamViewer. But if you're not making enough money to break even, this adds into your expenses. A great program and superb support!

Vorteile: As a developer, teacher and consultant, I have used TeamViewer for quite some time. Here are the main reasons I love this program. 1. It works on Ubuntu - this is my main OS. And most of my remote users are Windows users. Not many programs out there are compatible with Linux AND Windows. So this is a key benefit. 2. It supports both text and voice chat if needed. This is great since some clients are overseas. If not for this, you'll need to use the phone or another app just for that. 3. Very effective use of bandwidth. 4. No ads or nag screens. But if you continue to use it for some time, you'll need to PAY for a license. Fair enough. 5. When it comes to paying, they are ready to customise the pricing for you (although it's not listed on the site). They offered me a discounted package but of course that meant reduced hours of use per month. But I think it's worth it. 6. Transparency - I like the fact that the remote user is fully aware of what is being done, unlike some other programs (eg: logmein) which is Java-based. 7. While on a session you can switch sides - i.e., who sees who's screen. 8. If you have multiple screens you can specify which one you want to be seen. That's great for my work. This helps me to keep the chat window on one screen and see the user's screen on the other.

Nachteile: 1. The remote user must have the same or compatible version. For sometime I had to insist that my remote users have the same version. If not, sharing is not possible. 2. The nature of certain programs do not allow remote use. For example, some clients use Kaspersky. If they need you to do some checks or settings on it, it's not possible. Kaspersky cannot be accessed remotely. But this is not a flaw of TeamViewer. Rather, it's a security feature of Kaspersky. 3. It's not free. But that's understandable considering the features you get. But then again, it's 'quite free' up to some extent. Not for commercial use.

• Bewertet am 26.12.2018
Sr.Software Engineer
Gastgewerbe, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 30.8.2018

"Good Platform for manage and remote your cloud pcs"

Vorteile: It's very easy to manage your cloud pcs using this app. I am using this app from last 5-6 years. I am a home user but easily manage my workstation and remote pc from my location. it's very easy to when you are doing work from home.also it's chat msg and voice are very good.

Nachteile: no any point which i don't like about this application.

• Bewertet am 30.8.2018
Vernessa T.
Freelance Writer
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 12.8.2018

"TeamViewer Makes Remote Support Easier On ALL Platforms, Has a Simple Interface, and is Portable, Too"

Kommentare: TeamViewer is operating system agnostic. I'm grateful it is NOT just for Windows. As a Linux user (as well as a Windows user) one huge benefit for me is that TeamViewer has a native Linux implementation. And they have iOS and Android apps. This means I can provide support remotely from any of my computers and even my phone or tablet. (But I'm not a big fan of doing sensitive work from a phone!) Another benefit is the interface: it is so simple that asking the person who is receiving remote support to do anything in it doesn't freak them out. (A calm end-user makes helping them out a much easier undertaking!) TeamViewer offers "contact management" but it is not a contact manager in the way we usually think of contact management. When it's time to offer support to long-standing clients (or friends or family) it's nice to have their contact details -- as they relate to accessing their computer -- only a few clicks away. I haven't ever had a need to use the collaboration features for groups -- no group meetings or group chats -- so can't speak to how well those are implemented or whether Teamviewer does a better job than other apps designed for those purposes. Overall, TeamViewer is my go-to solution for remote desktop control.

Vorteile: At one time, providing computer technical support for business clients, friends and family was the major part of my work life. Over the years I tried numerous so-called "remote control" softwares. Hit or miss, they mostly missed the mark and made working remotely more painful than enjoyable. I wasn't truly satisfied until I encountered TeamViewer. They somehow got it right. These days I spend less time doing remote support for business and more for friends and family. For non-commercial use, TeamViewer is totally free so I use it to help them out when needed. Some features I really like: TeamViewer doesn't get hung when opening larger applications. For example, I've opened Microsoft Word and LibreOffice, both of which are resource-heavy applications, edited documents and spreadsheets, then saved them without any issues. The file manager is not too shabby. I've moved thousands of files from one location to another on the remote computer without hiccups. Regular screen-draws on the other end appear the way they should with decent clarity and in focus. Fonts are very readable (and looking pretty close to what was intended). For purposes of documentation, there are three features I've relied on at different times: the chat messaging function, the ability to record a session especially when trying to figure out what went wrong during a particular process, and viewable log files.

Nachteile: In my opinion, the "cons" aren't many and the "pros" far outweigh them. Admittedly, TeamViewer is a little slow when doing anything movement intensive. Screen-sharing could use some improvement. And the file manager isn't the prettiest (could definitely use a design overhaul). The biggest complaint I've had about TeamViewer has always been that it is too expensive for a very small business (think microbusiness or solopreneur). At the time I really had a need for it in my one-person firm, I would have gladly paid a monthly fee for access (those lesser softwares offered monthly plans!). So I resorted to using the weaker remote support softwares for commercial endeavors and used TeamViewer for personal friends and family. Shame.

• Bewertet am 12.8.2018
Kevin M.
Software Consultant/Full Stack Developer
Programmentwicklung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 6.3.2018

"Very Experienced"

Kommentare: Teamviewer key features are VPN, Remote Desktop, Web Conferencing.

Vorteile: For years now I have come to know one thing. If you consistently work with multiple systems there are going to be times when you can't find something only for it to be on another system. For this reason Teamviewer is an awesome software. I have been using Teamviewer since 2011 and its uses far out scope its cost. Its free for non-business use and the features for business are great. The most awesome thing is that you don't even need to install their software to help someone. They only need to download and run the install as software. This makes it easy to remotely use access any computer and assist friends and family. If you choose to install you can configure unattended access which keeps your system online and makes remotely connecting as simple as clicking on the remote pc's name. The VPN service make it possible to network via the cloud and share network services. Finally it can also be use for conferencing and remote presentations which can save time for those who work on the move like myself. The most recent update have added a host of security features ensuring that your account is protected from unauthorised logins and usage. This was a well needed addition given the nature of the software.

Nachteile: Account Authorization can become tedious as you will need to authorise every new computer you wish to access your services from. Also their is no message or warning (as of review) that shows that your login is block by this feature. They use to have a web browser service but its no longer available and I do miss that feature.

• Bewertet am 6.3.2018
Edward M.
Jefe de marketing
1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 31.12.2017

"Quality and speed of impressive video."

Kommentare: This software has benefited me a lot because I have managed to maintain a remote connection with all the employees of my company and in this way share necessary information for all of them, I have also been able to make several conferences with many owners of companies abroad, and thus be able to perform contracts and agreements without having to move from my place of work

Vorteile: What I like about TeamViewer is the great speed it has when making the remote access connection, the quality of the video it has is quite interesting and has a nice color quality that greatly improves the customer's view, speed with which the shared video works, it is quite good because it does not matter if you own a computer with low resources, in the same way the program will go smoothly and with excellent quality. I really like the interface that this program has, since it is compact, organizes all its characteristics and factors very well and organizes the remote connection and conferences very well.

Nachteile: TeamViewer is a pretty good software that gives the best quality and speed of video to its clients, but nevertheless, it has neglected the area of file transfer, remote access is characterized by communication, remote management and successful transfer of the files, and since they have made a lot of dedication to the remote connection, they have neglected the transfer of files without knowing that this factor is the most important of all because it facilitates in an excellent way the sending of information through a shared network, if TeamViewer It makes a considerable amount of improvements to this factor, this software would be the best in remote access.

• Bewertet am 31.12.2017
Arik B.
  • Bewertet am 4.12.2019

"TeamViewer as support tool"

Kommentare: We use TeamViewer to support customers by connecting to the customer machine we can sometime do all needed support work without the need to visit the customer, this saves us money on both travel and time, not all customers allow to connect in this way, but the ones who do, also gets better support rate.

Vorteile: Simple to use
Wide spread so we can use it with many customers
Ability to share both screen and control makes it great tool for supporting customers

Nachteile: The versions issue, we have many version mismatch problems as we buy our side of the software and not the customer side also we often in a situation that the customer has upgraded to new version and we cannot connect with our own version.
Upgrades are expensive

• Bewertet am 4.12.2019
Pedro P.
Software Developer
Design, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Quelle: GetApp
  • Bewertet am 24.5.2019

"Remote assistance, or access your device from anywhere."

Kommentare: I do not remember when it was the first time I used Team Viewer, however since then it has always been my favorite remote access tool, it makes it much easier to connect between devices, I use it continuously to access VPS servers, my work computer or my computer. home, because if I have to perform a task I can do it remotely, or forget some file I can get it quickly, it is very versatile not only has use at work but also personal use, since I can help coworkers, friends, relatives, etc. Accessing remotely, your devices in a very fast way.

Vorteile: It is a tool with years in the market, with a great reputation, what I like most is that it greatly facilitates the entry or connection to another device with a great performance, it also allows to control it completely, it is excellent to connect to dedicated or virtual servers. remotely from any other device that has also installed team viewer, besides that the connection is very secure, another thing that I really like about this application is that it is cross platform, so I can connect to different devices regardless of the operating system that it has installed, another great thing is it allows copying and pasting files to the computer that is being accessed, it has many other useful functions, such as a chat between the users, the sound can be played, the session can be recorded, etc.

Nachteile: I have a hard time thinking about something that I do not like about team viewer, however the format in which the videos are recorded would be good to support other formats so it could be compatible with other media players, and not only with team viewer.

• Quelle: GetApp
  • Bewertet am 24.5.2019
Creative Director
  • Bewertet am 9.12.2018

"Remote Control without hassle"

Kommentare: TeamViewer is one of the best - in my opinion THE best - remote software tools available. The free version is incredible and essentially fully functional (at time of this review - although it has been for a long time too). The software works impeccably and is a staple for our use; we recommend it everywhere and many IT support techs we know do likewise. In my experience it has been completely bug-free and an absolute dream to use. I can't recommend this software enough and I can guarantee it WILL NOT disappoint. Thank you, TeamViewer, for a great piece of software! (I do not work for this company and have no affiliation whatsoever - I'm just an IT guy who is sick of crappy tools and values a piece of art like this when he sees it!)

Vorteile: TeamViewer is a dream to setup and use. The install is fast and painless and the use of the software is intuitive and straightforward. If you've used any other remote software, TeamViewer will be fairly familiar. I'm amazed at the ease with which connection happens - on any platform, even mobile - and the stability and bugfree performance is best-in-class. Other software publishers should learn from TeamViewer's creators - the software WORKS flawlessly and the functionality is amazing; on a good connection I found to my surprise I could actually watch and hear a video edit playing through a remote machine in a way that meant I could edit, if I wanted to - only incredible compression algorithms and a sleek, streamlined software service could allow for that!

Nachteile: I've found very little to complain about with TeamViewer. It is an extremely valuable and well-made piece of software. The install process and the way the remote service works could be a little less confusing in places but this is a minor quibble and something easily resolved during your first install of the software, in my experience. The nag screen is so minimal and is the least intrusive 'nag' I've ever seen! In short - I find very little, if anything, to complain about here!

• Bewertet am 9.12.2018