Oracle Energy and Water Erfahrungen

Über Oracle Energy and Water

Bediene alle deine Kunden mit einer integrierten Plattform (vor Ort oder in der Cloud) vom Zähler bis zum Kunden.

Erfahre mehr über Oracle Energy and Water

Nicht verfügbar

Nicht verfügbar

Bewertungen zu Oracle Energy and Water

Oracle Energy and Water hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 6 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Hast du Oracle Energy and Water bereits verwendet?

Jeffrey a C.
Jeffrey a C.
President and CEO in USA
Buchhaltung, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Great Tool

Oracle Utilities is a great too that benefits me and my fellow co-workers in get our jibs done in many ways!

Love Utilities and all the things that can be done in my job. The same thing is that employers being cheap causes issue more than Orcale over all.

Jennifer A.
Property Manager in USA
Immobilien, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

We use oracle for all of our vendor tasks. It's easy to track updates on the job, and progress.

Kommentare: This product is very useful because you can manage all of your tasks in one location. It makes task management very efficient which saves your company money.

Oracel makes it easy to track exactly where our vendor jobs are at. With multiple properties that we manage, this system makes it easy for a local property manager to insert a task that needs to be completed. Then our Team that handles the vendors receives the task, and selects the vendor, and updates the task to complete the job. When you have a lot of properties, this program makes it very easy to keep track of what is going on and at what property. I know this is how we use our system, but there are so many more applications for oracle. It's a great way to streamline all tasks and aspects of your business into one program. We need this program because of the number of tasks that are put in daily, and when you have a lot of properties, you need a program that can streamline every task. You can even send messages for clarification on tasks from employees in case your not understanding exactly what it is that needs to be completed.

I wish they had a training program tailored to your specific application of the program. Anytime we get a new employee, we have to have someone train them on oracle. If they had a video for us to give our employees that would make things a little bit easier.

Julie T.
Progammer in USA
Versorgungsunternehmen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Great for Billing

Kommentare: Easy to use for non-programmers to do configuration.
As an end-user--- may need more training to see what you're looking for.

Great billing system for utility company.

Takes training for end user

Sadia I.
Oracle Consultant in Pakistan

Best choice for optimizing business

This software covers almost every aspect of the utility industry. I like how well developed it is both from business and from the backend you cannot simply disturb the working of those algos. It's highly flexible yet flexible enough to generate great revenue.

As an implementer I did not enjoy the UI. Its so plain.

Gerardo alexander F.
Account manager in Honduras

Perfect software for keeping product order records.

If you own a company you can use Oracle for almost everything. Pricing, booking, generating invoices, keep product records, etc.

You'll need special training to get familiar with a great amount of options it has. You will also need a computer with a good processor and a good amount of memory

Daniel P.
Daniel P.
Consultor ADF in Venezuela
11-50 Mitarbeiter

Oracle Utilities, expert in tasks.

Oracle provides a tool to make a detailed tracking of the suppliers and assign them the tasks they need within the platform. The division of rorles is great, fluency and a first level interface, I recommend it.

It is not very intuitive, the first time I use the tool, I spend a lot of time collecting information to perform the operations. You have no guided experience