Filtern nach:

4.2/5
    4.2/5

Über ServeHub

Delivers all the features you need from your online training tool and packs them into a powerful, yet easy to use platform.

Erfahre mehr über ServeHub

Shane H.
Training & Education Specialist
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

"Learning made easy"

Kommentare: It takes a lot of time and energy to develop an online training course. I have been struggling with my previous learning management system, but I did have a functional course. So when I was looking to make the change, I was a little afraid of how much time it would take me to get my courses up and running.
Have no fear, ServeHub is here! It was quick and easy. The platform allows even a non-technical administrator to quickly develop content.

Vorteile: What I love about ServeHub is its simplicity. I've struggled with Learning Management Systems in the past. Too many complicated features. I'm looking for a simple clean platform to train new team members. ServeHub is just that.

Nachteile: Limited content window customization. But, I mentioned that to their staff and they are working on developing it asap. I was really impressed with the staff's willingness to listen and actually make changes!

Mki G.
Leadership Director
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 10.10.2019

"Tool to Empower Your Team"

Kommentare: They have been amazing at answering questions and taking suggestions to improve. Very easy to work with and quick response.

Vorteile: The ability to create our own curriculum. This software allows us to individualize each departments training platform. It is an awesome way to allow your team to train from home. The ease of uploading content in multiple facets is awesome so that each lesson has exactly what it needs.

Nachteile: Would like to be able to have the option to ask questions and receive responses directly on the lesson rather than having to use a form or link.

• Bewertet am 10.10.2019
Dusten H.
Technical Coordinator
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 9.10.2019

"Great platform for training our volunteers"

Kommentare: I really like Servehub its a great platform that we will continue to use for years to come.

Vorteile: Really like the progress tracking among our volunteers as we get them integrated into the teams

Nachteile: Some of the spots have needed a little more finessing but they have been very open to feedback on the user interface and functionality.

Josh A.
Pastor
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 20.11.2019

"Lots of Potential"

Kommentare: Overall we believe that ServeHub will fill a gap in our training of volunteers. Currently, we rely heavily on people relaying information to people. With ServeHub, we can establish a baseline of foundational training principles that can be learned consistently among people.

Vorteile: ServeHub offers a good interface that is relatively intuitive for someone who has experience with web development.

Nachteile: There are still some functionality bugs and limitations with the pilot of this tool.

• Bewertet am 20.11.2019