Über Onpipeline

Effektives Vertriebs-CRM zur Verwaltung deiner Pipeline. Lässt sich in dein E-Mail-System und deinen Kalender integrieren! Ideal für Verkaufsteams und zur Online-Lead-Generierung.

Erfahre mehr über Onpipeline

Nicht verfügbar

Nicht verfügbar

Bewertungen zu Onpipeline

4,0

Onpipeline hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 2 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Länder

Länder

Nutzung

Hast du Onpipeline bereits verwendet?

Felice
General Manager in Spanien

Easy to use and fully customisable

Kommentare: Onpipeline has helped my company to keep our sales' flow updated without any excel files or research on the email inbox.
The software has also strengthen the overall team work, by creating a clear and unfailing communication between sales people.

I used Sales Force in the past and I found it very complex to customise and to use, the technical team wasn't able to adapt it to our sales 'team and eventually we had to give up on it. When I discovered Onpipeline I first thought that the price was very convenient, and then I figured that I didn't need any technical team to customise it and adapt it to my business needs. At the moment on our account there are 3 different teams, each with their own features. The sync with the email and calendar provider is perfectly functional, it's mobile responsive and thus I highly recommend it to enhance your business if you have more than 3 or 4 salespersons.

I honestly don't see any negative things about this software so far.

Biokineticst in Südafrika
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Survey

Kommentare: Good

Only played around with it for a short while. Did not share with any of the other staff yet.

Not any issues experienced. Good overall trail. Did not share with any of the other staff yet.