Filtern nach:

Über RemoteComply

RemoteComply Risk Management System is a cloud-based, software platform which allows companies to manage all areas of operational risk.

Erfahre mehr über RemoteComply

Harry D.
Founder in USA
Versicherung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

RemoteComply excellent software!

The RemoteComply suite just works! This software works great for my insurance company and I was very impressed by the easy to use product. Its reliable, easy to install and forms data with such accuracy.

There really is nothing that I do not like about using the RemoteComply Software.

Jackie D.
Vice President in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Review of Remote Vendor

Kommentare: My experience with Remote Comply has been very positive, the support is quick and they are easy to work with. This software has made it possible to elevate our vendor management program.

The software is very easy to use and is of great value to help our firm assess and manage our vendors. Due Diligence items are easy to request and store. Support services are wonderful.

I like everything about the software and have no complaints.

Robert P.
BCP Manager in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Remote Comply Review

Kommentare: We run our entire Business Continuity Program using RemotePlan

The product is very easy to use and offers us the ability to run our entire Business Continuity program very efficiently and effectively.

The reporting flexibility is a bit limited within the RemotePlan product

Micah S.
HR Intern in USA
Bankwesen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Helpful Resource

I liked how helpful this software was for a various number of projects. It was easy to use and easy to learn how to use.

I did not like the short amount of inactive time that logs you out. Because of having to enter a code upon each log in, I wish the inactive time was longer.