Über Feedbear

Collect, manage, and act upon customer feedback. Make informed product decisions and build what really matters.

Erfahre mehr über Feedbear

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Haben Sie Feedbear bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Mehmet emre A.
Mehmet emre A.
COO in Türkei

Simple Product Management Tool

5 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: I was looking for a way to collect customer feedback and share public roadmap for my product and I found Feedbear. This is a product feedback management system that combines all your customer feedback channels so you can easily collect and manage ideas. You can also use it to manage your public roadmap, communicate product updates, and receive customer support. And the best part is, it integrates with my product!

Easy to setup, It can be integrated with my product for collecting feedback without user login, Anonymus or user voting configuration, Custom domain feature, Feedback management with native feedback widget, voting, changelog and public roadmap, Customer support is good, they responded quickly to my tickets and feature requests,

Integrations can be increased and features about feedback widget such as custom fields can be added.

Tito C.
Freelancer in El Salvador
Design, Selbstständig

¡Feedbear es incredible!

Kommentare: Ha sido increíblemente, tuve mi roadmap listo en minutos y el soporte técnico ha sido rápido, certero y confiable.

Es fácil de utilizar, fácil de configurar y se puede tener un roadmap listo en minutos.

Me gustaría poder configurar la forma en la que se ve el contenido, poder cambiar el layout o definir cuantos bloques informativos quiero que aparezcan en mi roadmap.

Martin W.
Martin W.
Director of Marketing in Kanada

A simple tool

Kommentare: I like the simplicity of the tool but it is missing some important features that prevent us from using it more.

I like the simplicity of the tool. The UI is also quite nice and pleasant to work with. It's clean and intuitive.

It's missing some key features that I wish it would have, such as anonymous voting or single sign on capabilities. We don't use the tool much because it is missing these, otherwise, we would keep using it.

Adrian R.
Principal Consultant in UK
Professionelles Training & Coaching, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Very easy to use & effective

Kommentare: I purchased FeedBear and was up and running within minutes. It's very intuitive to use, and very easy to get started. I won't be using it for features on a software product, I'll be using it to get customers to suggest ideas for webinars/videos etc, so I was pleased to see that you can customise the text that appears (i.e. rather than 'submit your feature', I can change it to 'what topics are you interested in' etc). All works well, particularly now the need for users to have a feedbear account has been removed (i.e. people can submit feedback without having to login)

- Works out of the box - Focused on gaining feedback and prioritising - Great to be able to add branding

None yet, it has all worked well so far, for the reasons that I am using it

Ryan N.
Ryan N.
Managing Director in UK
E-Learning, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Simple yet beautiful feedback platform

Kommentare: Overall, it's been a great experience so far. Its's been super easy to setup. And the support team / the founders have been flexible, so definitely a positive experience.

The beauty of Feedbear is it's simplicity. It took about 5 minutes or less to setup. However, if you want to customise it you can. So it has plenty of flexibility. I found the team flexible and willing to listen to suggestions and make changes when necessary.

I believe email notifications from custom domain is being added soon and it's on the roadmap. That's the one thing I want.

Mitch B.
Systems Admin in Kanada
Bildende Kunst, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Easy to deploy and use

Kommentare: It does exactly what we wanted it to do - it gives us the insight to plan and move forward

We're using this to get closer to our students to understand what features are important to them, so we know what to spend time on that will give the biggest impact to the students.

I can't really think of anything - it is a very simple and straightforward tool, which is exactly what we were looking for. Many tools have too many extra features which make them difficult to use - this is not the case with Feedbear - it's quick and easy.

Jason A.
Jason A.
Founder in USA
Internet, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great startup company that is willing to listen

Kommentare: [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and his team works tirelessly to make the product better. He has implemented at least 3 things I requested which show he is willing to listen and improve. I haven't gotten people to use it after the issues but will try again with the new features.

Very simple to use and setup. Does what it is supposed to do. Works with intercom. Recently upgraded to better integrated.

They recently fixed my issue with how it worked within the intercom.io app. They are always improving and responding to issues. I previously didn't like the fact that it didn't work well with intercom - the main reason I picked that app.

Antwort von Feedbear

Thank you, Jason. I know the old Intercom integration wasn't up to standard. I hope the new one will serve you and your customers well.

Daniele B.
Founder in Niederlande

Great tool, very easy to use

Kommentare: The overall experience has been very positive.
From the pre-sales questions with [SENSITIVE CONTENT], to the follow-up chat with [SENSITIVE CONTENT] from customer success, for us adopting FeedBear was a quick decision.
The tool is simple to use and very intuitive, it probably took me ~15 minutes to have it ready to go.

FeedBear is a great tool, it does what it promises with no glitch and no issues. The interface is simple and very clear to use. Your customers will love it (and love you) :)

The interface is not yet available in my language.

Moh'd Z.
Marketing in Kanada
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

A very good product for road map and feedback

Kommentare: It is a very good product to setup and install a road map, feedback, ideas and bug reports page on your site. All the information is collected for you in one place. FeedBear works well on mobile and desktop browser, making it easy for everyone to participate. An awesome tool so customers can leave feedback and ideas about their experience with your website or business. Great UI and very user-friendly.

Easy to setup, Great UI and very user-friendly and all feedback related tools at one place.

Mobile experience for users can be improved.

Phang C.
Customer Support Lead in Malaysia

Easy to use

Easy to use. I have a good experience using it to prioritize feedback. Feedbear will also notify all users once the feature is released. love it!

There is nothing in mind that i don't like about the sofware

Aleksandar S.
COO in Serbien

Get your users ideas, feedback and reviews!

Kommentare: Getting feedback and idea from our users

Easy to use, communicate with your customers and indentify what to work on

The design could be better, and offering more previews

Antwort von Feedbear

Thanks for the review, Aleksandar. Ease of use is always our priority #1. We welcome all ideas on how to improve FeedBear on our feedback board. Or, as always, you can reach out to me personally on tomas@feedbear.com.

Cesar C.
CEO in USA

Feedbear is Great!

Kommentare: The experience has been great with these guys! I definitely recommend having them

Feedbear is really simple to use, self explanatory. Their features are amazing! Custom branding, Unlimited boards, automatic follow up all for the price, you can not get much better!

There isn't any cons for our company, they have gone above and beyond since signing up!

Brian F.
Pastor in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, Selbstständig

Easy, affordable ranking & planning

We got Feedbear to allow our congregation to give input on the topics of weekly sermons. It was simple, relatively inexpensive, and easy to implement and integrate with our current web presence. Just what I was looking for.

Not the fanciest design, but that's okay; it allowed for our branding and simple gets the job done. Not really a complaint.

Ivica D.
CEO in Kroatien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

Feedbear does what it is supposed to do, all of it

Kommentare: So far we are happy with it and looking forward using it much more in the future (I plan to put its widget on our WordPress website as well). We already received some feedbacks from users, for improvements, and process proved to be very simple, indeed.

FeedBear is really easy to use - you can communicate with the customers and see what you need to work on. It has some great features like custom branding, unlimited boards, automatic follow up, and we have already started to use and have some feedback from our clients. Deployment was really easy and fast.

Some admin features like adding new admin need to be easier found, but that's minor issue considering all other features.

Brandon E.
Founder in USA

Amazing platform!

The design and layout is perfect or Roadmaps!

The pricing was a bit high for signing up long-term.

Jordan R.
Jordan R.
Co-Founder in USA

This is IT

Kommentare: With SSO, this is a PERFECT tool.

This is the feedback tool you've been looking for. Simple, without missing the key features. I LOVE it.

The only thing I'd LOVE to have is somehow integrate SSO so my users don't have to use too many logins. Other than that it's amazing