Network Detective

Network Detective Review

Bewertet am 4.10.2019
John A.
vCIO

Kommentare: I have greatly enjoyed using the software and find it easy to generate some valuable reports. It is tried, tested, and true and provides me amazing insight and understanding of even the most detailed network.

Vorteile: This software has been vital to helping our business grow. From new prospects to existing clients we use this software to help shed light on companies networks. In the pre-sale we use this tool to help inform the customer about their current support and security issues they may have and not even know about. It is eye opening for them to see this and it helps us build a better program for them to help address their needs. For our existing clients we run this and use it during our QBRs to show the value they are receiving from us and how we have helped remediate the issues on their network.

Nachteile: There isn't much I don't like about this software. It is simple to use and easy for us to train new employees on. The biggest issue I have ever had about this was more my fault than the software itself. I had done an upgrade on the report builder and didn't upgrade the scan tools so I had a mismatch after a scan and had to contact support who helped me roll back my software and get the scan going so I didn't have to go and re-scan the environment.

Great tool for getting a handle on your clients

Bewertet am 4.10.2019
Adam W.

Vorteile: - Excellent visibility into the overall status of the network, detailing out potentially vulnerable ports and
- Clearly identifies items for cleanup, such as old user accounts and what users are in what groups.
- Provides a wealth of reports, some of which are end-user friendly and can be given to executives, while others are more technical and can be utilized for remediation.
- Has helped on both landing new prospects and showing improvements to existing clients over the course of time

Nachteile: Generating reports has intermittent issues, has not been a big deal.

Network Detective is part of our regular toolkit

Bewertet am 8.10.2019
Mark W.
VP of Consulting/vCIO

Kommentare: The information returned is extremely useful when onboarding a new client.

Vorteile: The detail it returns regarding user accounts, shares and computers on the domain.

Nachteile: The initial user interface isn't very intuitive but after a few uses it's seemless.

A powerful discovery tool that's simple and effective!

Bewertet am 17.10.2019
Mike K.
Manager, Client Technical Services

Kommentare: A few years ago our company was looking for a solution to make network assessments more profitable while also being able to add in security and overall system health analysis. We had a compile different products that we tested along the way but nothing gave us the simplicity while also providing the detail like Network Detective!

Vorteile: - Simple to use
- Cost-effective network assessments
- Ability to schedule scans
- Deliverables to clients that have a real impact!

Nachteile: No cons come to mind, the product does what I ask of it!