Filtern nach:

Über Network Detective

Network Detective ist ein führendes IT-Bewertungstool, das von Tausenden von Managed-Services-Anbieter*innen und multifunktionalen IT-Expert*innen eingesetzt wird.

Erfahre mehr über Network Detective

John A.
vCIO in USA

Network Detective Review

Kommentare: I have greatly enjoyed using the software and find it easy to generate some valuable reports. It is tried, tested, and true and provides me amazing insight and understanding of even the most detailed network.

This software has been vital to helping our business grow. From new prospects to existing clients we use this software to help shed light on companies networks. In the pre-sale we use this tool to help inform the customer about their current support and security issues they may have and not even know about. It is eye opening for them to see this and it helps us build a better program for them to help address their needs. For our existing clients we run this and use it during our QBRs to show the value they are receiving from us and how we have helped remediate the issues on their network.

There isn't much I don't like about this software. It is simple to use and easy for us to train new employees on. The biggest issue I have ever had about this was more my fault than the software itself. I had done an upgrade on the report builder and didn't upgrade the scan tools so I had a mismatch after a scan and had to contact support who helped me roll back my software and get the scan going so I didn't have to go and re-scan the environment.

Brad R.
VP Tech Services in USA
Informationsdienst, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Quick Network survey and updated information

Kommentare: Great, especially the people supporting it.

We love that we can quickly capture lots of information on a network quickly. We can also integrate this with documentation systems to keep data up to date.

The software tools had a little bit of a learning curve.

Antwort von RapidFire Tools

Hey, Brad. Thanks for the positive review! We're thrilled that American Technology Specialists is getting great value out of our tools. Stay tuned for new reports and even more new features coming soon!

Mark W.
VP of Consulting/vCIO in USA

Network Detective is part of our regular toolkit

Kommentare: The information returned is extremely useful when onboarding a new client.

The detail it returns regarding user accounts, shares and computers on the domain.

The initial user interface isn't very intuitive but after a few uses it's seemless.

Adam W.
Project Manager in USA

Great tool for getting a handle on your clients

- Excellent visibility into the overall status of the network, detailing out potentially vulnerable ports and - Clearly identifies items for cleanup, such as old user accounts and what users are in what groups. - Provides a wealth of reports, some of which are end-user friendly and can be given to executives, while others are more technical and can be utilized for remediation. - Has helped on both landing new prospects and showing improvements to existing clients over the course of time

Generating reports has intermittent issues, has not been a big deal.

Mike K.
Manager, Client Technical Services in USA

A powerful discovery tool that's simple and effective!

Kommentare: A few years ago our company was looking for a solution to make network assessments more profitable while also being able to add in security and overall system health analysis. We had a compile different products that we tested along the way but nothing gave us the simplicity while also providing the detail like Network Detective!

- Simple to use - Cost-effective network assessments - Ability to schedule scans - Deliverables to clients that have a real impact!

No cons come to mind, the product does what I ask of it!