Filtern nach:

Über Ment.io

Ment.io ist eine Produktivitäts- und dialogbasierte Lernplattform, die Pädagogen die Tools zur Verfügung stellt, die sie benötigen, um ihren Schülern zum Erfolg zu verhelfen.

Erfahre mehr über Ment.io

Louisa C.
Louisa C.
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Ment.io changed my experience with online learning for the better!

Kommentare: Overall, Ment.io revolutionized my experience in my marketing course last semester. In the past year of online learning, I have found it extremely difficult to feel engaged in my classes and like I can have meaningful discussions with my peers. By utilizing Ment.io, my professor enables us to solidify our knowledge of the course material and interact with our peers in a way that was exciting and fun.

As a student at the University of Pennsylvania, I loved using Ment.io this past semester. While many elements of the classroom setting did not translate well to the virtual world, I found that Ment.io helped preserve the excitement around and involvement in classroom discussions and debates that typically occur. By providing a structured platform which allowed students to engage and share their thoughts on different threads of conversations related to our discussion prompt, I felt like I was truly back in the classroom, getting to weigh in on the thoughts or opinions of others that were relevant to my knowledge. Additionally, the platform was extremely easy to use, always functioned flawlessly, and was fun to interact with!

The one feature that I believe could be improved was informing users of how to control their email notification settings, as I found this hard to navigate.

Leandro T.
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

A students perspective on this collaborative tool

Kommentare: The site was enjoyable to use, contributing to the later success in other project. The collaborative nature of the site brought many students together, that would otherwise not interact. Aside from some of the annoying UI issues I had, the site was an overall excellent discussion tool.

The site allowed for intuitive and collaborative discussion amongst a class of over 50 students. It was more engaging than any of the other discussion tools and forums I’ve used in the past.

Older discussions would move back to the top when a user interacted and posted within it. This was frustrating since the class moved on to newer discussion, making the homepage somewhat cluttered and confusing.

Rishabh K.

Not very useful, No option for adding Polls

Min L.
Senior Lecturer in USA
E-Learning, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

An innovative, engaging online discussion platform

Kommentare: Great! The support is very responsive.

I use Ment.io for online discussion in all my all course.Ment.io excels on a few dimensions as compared to the traditional Canvas discussion forum. It allows for both breadth (participants can post their own answers) and depth (each answer thread can be followed through, expand, and even lead to a different direction), and provides engaging prompts, such as the degree to which one agrees with the post, voting, challenging, and so on. It frees both me (as the instructor) and the participants from the mindset of "make a post, reply to two, and I am done." Rather, students are drawn to the discussion itself, and they can see the natural discussion dynamics and network that emerge. It is a game changer.

I set up a few Ment.io discussion forums for each course. I wish a separate set of assessment is provided for each round of discussion (currently the assessment score is cumulative). I also wish that I could download activity log. It would make assessment so much easier. In the log, I'd like to see the following: Within the opening time of the discussion forum, how many posts did each participant make, on how many different days did each participant post, and on how many different answer threads did each participant make.

Marton G.
Marton G.
Sales Executive in Kanada
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Using Ment during MBA Program

I used this in my MBA program it came as part of our coursepack we get participation marks for using the software. What I like about it is, it can foster debate if used in the right way. Some courses ask you to spam answers in which there is no real debate. Other professors encourage less responses but more follow up and debate to those responses. That's where the real value is for me.

Sometimes it can feel a bit chaotic the flow and it's hard to track if someone replied to my comment unless they tag me in their response.

Student in Frankreich
E-Learning, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

The problem-solving tool

Kommentare: Problem-solving and idea-sharing is drastically facilitated. Encouraged by a healthy competition, team members are more willing to share and develop their ideas. The process is easy to understand and results can be drawn in a relatively short period of time.

The easiness of use, the appealing interface, and analytics encourage the user to engage more and more. It is not only useful for educational purposes, but also funny to use. Certain features such as the "most active user" encourage a healthy competition among team members.

I would like to have the opportunity to see who voted my answer. Would be lovely to have ment.io integrated with third-party software such as Slack or Teams.

Gopal J.
Asst prof in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Gopal

Kommentare: Good to very good

Interactive features and individual replying is very useful feature.

Didn’t explore kore however, first reply usually gets more preference. You should have some word pick up to define best replies and highlighter them so others can read and respond to it.

Liron S.
Cio in Israel
Computer-Software, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Awesome software

The connection between people and the cause of having a based arguments and discussions

It Almaty be not so productions because of the number of people participating in the discussion

Binata M.
Assoc Prof, Internal Medicine; Director Healthcare Leadership in USA
Hochschulbildung, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Enhancing Learning

Kommentare: Very pleased.

The ability for students to go in depth and breadth. The ease with which items can be added. The ability to see level of interaction amongst each other is motivating for the students in building the community. The summary page for activities is an easy way for me to get a global picture of how students are interacting.

I wish there was a way to make screen share responses anonymously. Rather hide the names when sharing.

International Port Security Liaison Officer in Japan
internationale Angelegenheiten, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Outstanding software for virtual meetings

Kommentare: The format was extremely user friendly. Definitely recommend using this product.

Ment.io tools kept the discussion going and presented information in a way that sparked new ideas.

There was nothing I didn’t like about this software.

Fatih Y.
Professor in Kanada
Hochschulbildung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Effective in receiving student reflections

Kommentare: I really enjoyed using the tool. I haven't yet received any feedbacks from students, which I'll do at the end of the semester. But I'd probably hear something by now if they didn't like it. It is a good replacement for dull student reflection assignments.

In some of the classes I teach, I ask the students to submit a reflection for the class activities we perform such as simulation based learning games. Ment.io creates the perfect space where students see each others' reflections and comment on them. They are marked for answering the questions as well as commenting on other's answers. As the instructor, I am able to see all the discussions, contribute as necessary, and mark the students. This is way better than an isolated reflection paper.

For each week's activity I create a new team and add 3 or 4 questions/discussion topics. At the end of the week, when it is time for marking, I am unable to see the contributions of a given students across all questions. I need to check it question by question. It would make the marking much easier for me if I were to see all answers and/or comments from a selected student in one screen. I am aware Ment.io has its own quality score to help marking, but I cannot put all my trust on it for fair marking.

Helen Y.
Bildungsmanagement, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great Resource for Educators

Kommentare: Overall really beneficial for tracking engagement and facilitating conversations with other students.

As a student who used this platform for my Marketing 425 (Marketing Channels) course, I really enjoyed using this platform to interact with my fellow students and participate in meaningful discussions. It was also a great resource for our professor who could use the platform to manage engagement and also reward high engagement students for their hard work and participation.

It was a little difficult to learn at first because it had a different interface than what I was used to - but once I got over the learning curve it was easy to use.

Tony Z.
President in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Great concept

The AI part that helps evaluate the rating of opinions

Not intuitive to use for some user and expensive for education based startup company

Omri Z.
Student in Israel
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Ment and I

I liked its ease of use and the fact that this software is a simple tool to manage discussions.

I believe that live chats will be a nice addition to the software. with a live chat, the people using this software will be able to communicate with each other and respond immediately.

Taylor K.
University Student in Kanada
E-Learning, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

User Friendly Platform for Business and Educational Needs

Kommentare: Excellent!

Interesting insights to forum posts and easy to use platform enables effective use.

At first it was frustrating to not be able to see a list of discussion posts, but the most recent update has corrected this!

Aitor B.
Student in Spanien
Bildungsmanagement, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Very good platform for students interaction

It's easy to use and it automatically grades the quality of the participation

If you are not fast on posting a comment in a specific topic, it is very difficult to gain visibility

Mishaal C.
Hochschulbildung, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Ment IO

Kommentare: I like it enough to keep using it

The algorithm that shows the rating of each answer is something I enjoy

Not a big fan of how ratings are used as a negative

Val P.
ARSO in USA
Sicherheit & Untersuchungen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Used for a course

Kommentare: Utilized within a group class. Enjoyed the interface and the added value to group discussions. I liked the use of QR codes for easy movement through various platforms.

Very intuitive software, real time changes made and visible to all participants. Very easy to use with a large group.

Honestly, I had no major issues with Mentio. I really enjoyed it.