Über Clari Copilot

Zeigt den Vertriebsmitarbeitenden während eines Anrufs Cue Cards mit den passenden Informationen an. Hilft, bessere Notizen zu machen und Anrufe zu bewerten.

Erfahre mehr über Clari Copilot

Excellent customer service. Every interaction with the technology and the team has been first rate.

The only thing that bothers me slightly is that during zoom calls Wingman pops up as an additional caller.

Bewertungen zu Clari Copilot

Clari Copilot hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 311 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Clari Copilot bereits verwendet?

Brendan
Brendan
Head of Sales Enablement in USA
Unternehmensberatung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Amazing tool for coaching, training, and project management!

Kommentare: My experience from the sales process to onboarding to fully using the platform has been world-class and would highly recommend anyone bring on Wingman to their sales org

Where do I begin? Wingman has made my life as Head of Sales Enablement so much easier and more effective. My favorite feature is having the ability to create game tapes and snipping them directly from the transcript instead of previously using screen recording tech to replay and capture that moment again. Another one of my favorite features is having the ability to create a snippet and/or add a comment and send that particular part directly to a channel or person in Slack. This has helped our org out tremendously when it comes to managing projects. Last thing that I think goes un-noticed is when you download the desktop app you can actually bookmark parts of a live call you are in and then easily go back to that moment. That might be the biggest feature you cant live without if you are always on Zoom Calls and want to remember a particular part in the call

from what I've experienced so far there hasn't been something that has popped up yet that I think they need to add. Wingman has been a terrific product

Jon
CEO in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Insanely great sales coaching tool - I can "attend" every meeting without attending.

Kommentare: GREAT! I love it, it's a game changer for coaching.

Love being able to watch meetings on fast speed, comment for coaching, and move on. It's so much better than other ways we were coaching before, with manual zoom recordings.

The ONLY feature missing is the ability to view meetings live as they happen, via Wingman. Gong has that, but there is a 45 second delay which makes it effectively useless.

Keri
Enterprise CSM in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Mostly the same as what you'd expect, but not as expensive

I rely on Wingman primarily for call recordings (to check myself/my memory as well as share training calls etc. with customers) - it does both of those things perfectly fine.

It's a little clunky in some ways/takes some getting used to. Was harder to set up and I think it's a little tacky everything is on "trywingman.com" but it does what it's supposed to.

Leonard
Sales in USA
Medizinische Geräte, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great platform, very functional.

Kommentare: The Deal Center interface is helpful (especially the warnings) in bringing my attention to deals at risk and the topics are helpful as we try to build out education modules for our customers.

I use it with my team for weekly calls and deal reviews. I was surprised at the usefulness of the new Deal Center when integrated with Hubspot. I'm a visual personal and seeing our frequency of interactions with our customers in real-time brought great insight.

We work with a lot of folk who have heavy accents and the transcription has a tough time with those people. Even as a native-English speaker, certain industry-specific words don't get transcribed and I'd like to be able to have the platform "learn" those words to help with accuracy.

Tina
Customer Success Team Lead in Armenien

My Experience with Wingman

Kommentare: Have used the product already 2 months and overall I am happy. So far so good
Thanks for a nice, easy to use product

Transcript part is the most important and useful feature, we are using when doing our calls. It makes the CSM job much easier

Currently can't provide a relevant answer, as I have been using Wingman for almost 2 months. I will definitely provide feedback once I manage to make use of all other features

Finanzdienstleistungen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great sales recording tool

Being able to record all sales calls with ease, review the analytics of the calls, review the calls after they have been done and a great and easy-to-use mobile application to watch calls while on the go.

UX/UI is very simple. Not able to share snippets or calls with prospects for only a specific period of time.

Computer-Software, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Awesome Gong/Chorus alternative with amazing value

I love the Deal Central and Call Recording UI/UX a lot. Very helpful and the "Highlights" function is super helpful for call notes/follow up.

I wish there was an option to include the call transcript with external sharing.

Christian
Solution Engineer in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Empowered through Wingman

Kommentare: I've had a happy experience with Wingman. It's been a valuable addition to our tech stack.

Wingman has helped me manage all the minute technical details I'm required to remember during sales calls.

Not sure if there's anything I have to add at this time.

Abhilash (Archie)
Abhilash (Archie)
Enterprise Sales Consultant in Indien
Computer-Software, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

True to the name, a sales rep/manager's sidekick

Kommentare: True to its name, Wingman has empowered the sales team at Chargebee to adapt, coach and share tribal knowledge easily. We have active sessions where teams discuss calls and offer their thoughts and ideas on specific use cases and scenarios, objections that come up on the call.

The easy implementation and setup is just magic. The powerful integrations with Zoom and Outreach have made adapting, coaching, and knowledge sharing within the sales team seamless

Although no complaints, Wingman could do a better job in automating note taking and integrating these notes into specific sections of the call as well as logging them into the sales CRM

Mahidhar
Mahidhar
Director - Demand Generation in Indien
Computer-Software, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Best tool to analyze our meetings

Kommentare: Wingman Notetaker is very helpful in automatically recording the calls and giving insights such as longest monologue, talk/listen ratio, etc. This really helps us to analyze our calls and improve the way we talk to people.

There are so many things that I like about Wingman. I am going to drill down to each feature that I like.Dashboard - Gives us an idea of how many calls were made and we can filter them as per the duration. We can sort them as per the talk/listen ratio and the longest monologue in a call. This gives us insights into what can be improved in further calls.Game Tapes - I use this a lot to help the new joiners understand how to handle objections by looking at the previous calls, how to pitch our product to the customers, how to position ourselves etc.Battlecards - I like how the battle cards pop up when we mention a competitor.Overall, Wingman is very easy to set up and you can almost see the results instantly on how it's going to help you analyze the calls and give you insights.

Sometimes, the dialects get mismatched and we can see that clearly when we go back and look at our call recordings. Although this rarely happens, there is still room for improvement to perfect this.

Hemanth
Customer Success Manager in Indien
Computer-Software, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

The right tool for analyzing customer calls. Must have for all customer facing teams!

Kommentare: Before using Wingman, the way we analyzed meetings was extremely subpar, especially lengthy hour-long meetings. Since we started using Wingman, we are able to capture better notes, understand and analyze the call better, and more concise action points are derived. This will both benefit both external and internal stakeholders.The important discussions can be trimmed and game tapes are created, these game tapes can be used for internal sharing, and recording and would also be extremely helpful in the future for reference.

The Sales and Customer Success teams in our Organization use Wingman and since we started using the tool our processes have been streamlined and the way we analyze lengthy hour-long calls has changed for good.For me personally, the game tape feature is really valuable, with the game tapes, you can cut long calls into tiny bits and share them internally with your team.Example - Cut a piece of video where the customer talks about a feature request and share this tape with your Product managers.

A few things that I feel can be improved,- The transcript isn't particularly accurate. Sometimes, simple words/sentences spoke may not be correctly captured, often there's an inaccuracy.- There's a feature that allows you to skip to the next speaker or the previous speaker. Sometimes, this does not work very accurately. The recording takes you to an incorrect speaker.

Drew
CEO in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Highly effective tool for sales recording - and affordable

Kommentare: The team has been super supportive with any question I've had

The price point is right, and it took literally 8 hours from signing up on the website to using it for my first call. It's got quite a robust feature set, and it's really easy for me to share findings / insights / recordings from my call with my team

The transcription isn't perfect, but I'm usually able to get close enough and then hop into the video recording

Gurshan
Sales Manager in USA
Sicherheit & Untersuchungen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

A true co-pilot

Kommentare: Its been great. I spoke with CEO who made the sale. She also let me try the product and provided reports to me to help sell this to leadership.

I've used Wingman for 2 months now and its facilitated my call reviews dramatically. I used to be able to listen to 1 call and provide feedback in a 45-minute session - With Wingman, I can do 3 calls because of the data it provides. I can find what qualifying questions are being asked and more importantly which ones are not just searching a keyword or phrase. I also have the opportunity to see which reps are upselling through keywords and coach the reps on how to bring more ARR to the business.

Sometimes the talk tracks are inaccurate, this only happens when multiple people are speaking at the same time.

Elliot
Head of Inside Sales in USA
Computer-Software, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Great Learning and Management Tool for SDR/AE

Kommentare: I have 12 employees who sell over the phone everyday. Wingman has helped me take back control of call coaching, controlling consistent messaging and more

Wingman's platform lets you bring the call scripts, the call coaching and the call stats all into 1 place. When you manage more than just a few SDRs/AEs call coaching time quickly dwindles and disappears as meetings take over your calendar. Especially when you're scaling your business from 4 to 12 and beyond the problem becomes keep success consistent and repeatable. Wingman allows me to build in all the key phrases and words you'd pick up on during a call coaching session and lets you build them into their platform. It also provides quick coaching guides and suggested call script pop ups. At the end of a day or week I can quickly go see the results from 1000s of calls across 12+ people and ascertain which people need help and even where they struggled.

Nothing that I really dislike, the product is still relatively new so that has to be taken into account. The team at Wingman still has so much room to grow so roadmap will be key.

Vijay
Senior Customer success manager in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Awesome tool for Customer facing teams

The ease of use and the transcription feature are my favourites. It seamlessly syncs with your calendar and all your meeting are automatically recorded. Being able to create Battlecards and game tapes on the admin platform is also a huge plus. Wingman is slowly becoming part of our onboarding curriculum for sales and CS folks.

Transcription might not be perfect.. that's understandable given different accents and dialects. I also feel there should be an option for folks to disable it while joining for a call.

Ed
Enterprise Lead in UK
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Clever software that is going somewhere

Kommentare: Really positive. It needs some i's dotting and t's crossing but this will come in time.

Automatically recording all meetings, transcribing calls and enabling battlecards (that pop up with nuggets of value when certain words or phrases are said) and bookmarking (mark certain points on calls for future review). Different members on the account can review each others' recordings enabling specific development and learning.

The transcripts aren't always 100% accurate. It doesn't always recognise the right person on the call as speaking.

Stephen
Stephen
Software Developer in Kanada
Marketing & Werbung, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Pretty good product with a strong future

Kommentare: Our team was looking for a way to consolidate and transcribe our client interactions in one single place. the setup was very slick, and when we did need support, the team was very professional and fast at recognizing and resolving our needs,

The tool allows automatic recording, and consolidation of our phone calls, google meets, and zoom calls in one place, and treats them the same - a client interaction is presented for each type!

the Wingman API is a bit primitive, but it does serve its intended purpose. Could use some expansion to better integrate with additional 3rd party or home-grown tools

George
Account Manager in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Highly intelligent software - valuable for our sales org

Overall the tool is very helpful for our sales organization. We rely on wingman for sales enablement, pipeline review, and our customers benefit from the note taking bot. I love that folks who are unable to attend the meeting are still able to

sometimes the audio is transcribed as someone else's voice, so it is important to listen to the calls rather than relying on the notes

Akhilesh
Akhilesh
Solutions Engineer in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

A tool for GTM teams of any size.

Kommentare: A great tool which solves a lot of time, transparency and enables easy of collaboration.

The fact that I do not need to worry about taking notes, but just keep marking bookmarks within a click for it to be reviewed later saves a lot of time esp when I can listen to them in 2x, @mention relevant stakeholders to take a look etc.,

The transcription quality is not great and needs to be improved.

Finanzdienstleistungen, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Saving a lot of time with Wingman!

The product is easy to use and captures all the details almost accurately. The transcript is super helpful rather than spending an hour listening to a really long call.

There's always room for improvement. UI could be better, and I wish I could access everything I need on the web app instead of the desktop app.

Sachin
Manager - Admin in Indien
Informationsdienst, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Excellet

Kommentare: great gooing

ALL Good, Nice features, easy to use and implement

Not found any cons till now. all good gooing

Data Asset Manager in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Wingman is great on the surface and gets better the deeper you go!

I love the reliability of the transcription service and the ability correctly identify the speaker on calls with many attendees.

I occasionally find the webpage hard to navigate and a bit overwhelming, but generally very happy with the feature set.

Computer-Software, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Integration with the CRM is very useful and recording of conversations makes it convenient to go back and listen instead of manually keeping a track of every conversation.

The translation/ Picking up different accents seems to be a challenge with this tool.

Sean
Operations Manager in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great Value!

The best feature is the flashcards that dynamically populate based on the conversation you are having. This helps us standardize the answers for frequently asked questions.

I can't think of anything.. it would be cool to have more insight into future releases!

Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Brilliant for constant improvement

The call queues are very helpful for objection handling. Also the ability to push call notes to the CRM eventually saving time for sales people is a real deal.

Nothing significant that I can think of.