Über Clari Copilot

Zeigt den Vertriebsmitarbeitenden während eines Anrufs Cue Cards mit den passenden Informationen an. Hilft, bessere Notizen zu machen und Anrufe zu bewerten.

Erfahre mehr über Clari Copilot

Excellent customer service. Every interaction with the technology and the team has been first rate.

The only thing that bothers me slightly is that during zoom calls Wingman pops up as an additional caller.

Bewertungen zu Clari Copilot

Clari Copilot hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 311 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Clari Copilot bereits verwendet?

Brendan
Brendan
Head of Sales Enablement in USA
Unternehmensberatung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Amazing tool for coaching, training, and project management!

Kommentare: My experience from the sales process to onboarding to fully using the platform has been world-class and would highly recommend anyone bring on Wingman to their sales org

Where do I begin? Wingman has made my life as Head of Sales Enablement so much easier and more effective. My favorite feature is having the ability to create game tapes and snipping them directly from the transcript instead of previously using screen recording tech to replay and capture that moment again. Another one of my favorite features is having the ability to create a snippet and/or add a comment and send that particular part directly to a channel or person in Slack. This has helped our org out tremendously when it comes to managing projects. Last thing that I think goes un-noticed is when you download the desktop app you can actually bookmark parts of a live call you are in and then easily go back to that moment. That might be the biggest feature you cant live without if you are always on Zoom Calls and want to remember a particular part in the call

from what I've experienced so far there hasn't been something that has popped up yet that I think they need to add. Wingman has been a terrific product

Jon
CEO in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Insanely great sales coaching tool - I can "attend" every meeting without attending.

Kommentare: GREAT! I love it, it's a game changer for coaching.

Love being able to watch meetings on fast speed, comment for coaching, and move on. It's so much better than other ways we were coaching before, with manual zoom recordings.

The ONLY feature missing is the ability to view meetings live as they happen, via Wingman. Gong has that, but there is a 45 second delay which makes it effectively useless.

Keri
Enterprise CSM in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Mostly the same as what you'd expect, but not as expensive

I rely on Wingman primarily for call recordings (to check myself/my memory as well as share training calls etc. with customers) - it does both of those things perfectly fine.

It's a little clunky in some ways/takes some getting used to. Was harder to set up and I think it's a little tacky everything is on "trywingman.com" but it does what it's supposed to.

Leonard
Sales in USA
Medizinische Geräte, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great platform, very functional.

Kommentare: The Deal Center interface is helpful (especially the warnings) in bringing my attention to deals at risk and the topics are helpful as we try to build out education modules for our customers.

I use it with my team for weekly calls and deal reviews. I was surprised at the usefulness of the new Deal Center when integrated with Hubspot. I'm a visual personal and seeing our frequency of interactions with our customers in real-time brought great insight.

We work with a lot of folk who have heavy accents and the transcription has a tough time with those people. Even as a native-English speaker, certain industry-specific words don't get transcribed and I'd like to be able to have the platform "learn" those words to help with accuracy.

Tina
Customer Success Team Lead in Armenien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

My Experience with Wingman

Kommentare: Have used the product already 2 months and overall I am happy. So far so good
Thanks for a nice, easy to use product

Transcript part is the most important and useful feature, we are using when doing our calls. It makes the CSM job much easier

Currently can't provide a relevant answer, as I have been using Wingman for almost 2 months. I will definitely provide feedback once I manage to make use of all other features

Finanzdienstleistungen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great sales recording tool

Being able to record all sales calls with ease, review the analytics of the calls, review the calls after they have been done and a great and easy-to-use mobile application to watch calls while on the go.

UX/UI is very simple. Not able to share snippets or calls with prospects for only a specific period of time.

Christian
Solution Engineer in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Empowered through Wingman

Kommentare: I've had a happy experience with Wingman. It's been a valuable addition to our tech stack.

Wingman has helped me manage all the minute technical details I'm required to remember during sales calls.

Not sure if there's anything I have to add at this time.

Computer-Software, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Awesome Gong/Chorus alternative with amazing value

I love the Deal Central and Call Recording UI/UX a lot. Very helpful and the "Highlights" function is super helpful for call notes/follow up.

I wish there was an option to include the call transcript with external sharing.

Omer
BDR in Kanada
Computer-Software, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Wingman won't let me miss a thing

Kommentare: I like it a lot. We used to rely only on Salesloft recording which was't so stable and hard to use and had to script and learn from it all manually. Wingman has changed it.

Ability to analyze and review my calls. I get inside insights and can improve my calls next time

I would like to connect it directly to my CRM and to Saleslofrt

Hayat
Product Marketing Manager in UK

Great for Product Marketing insights

I don't have the time to be on every sales call to learn about our customers and see what they're comparing us against in the market. Wingman helps to consolidate this information easily with filtered searches and keywords.

Can't add multiple teams to battle cards or remove the battle card category. We are a large company with multiple teams that need assigning to very different intel on the same competitors product-depending, so I'm not entirely certain they're the best fit for all "enterprise" companies.

Hemanth
Customer Success Manager in Indien
Computer-Software, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

The right tool for analyzing customer calls. Must have for all customer facing teams!

Kommentare: Before using Wingman, the way we analyzed meetings was extremely subpar, especially lengthy hour-long meetings. Since we started using Wingman, we are able to capture better notes, understand and analyze the call better, and more concise action points are derived. This will both benefit both external and internal stakeholders.The important discussions can be trimmed and game tapes are created, these game tapes can be used for internal sharing, and recording and would also be extremely helpful in the future for reference.

The Sales and Customer Success teams in our Organization use Wingman and since we started using the tool our processes have been streamlined and the way we analyze lengthy hour-long calls has changed for good.For me personally, the game tape feature is really valuable, with the game tapes, you can cut long calls into tiny bits and share them internally with your team.Example - Cut a piece of video where the customer talks about a feature request and share this tape with your Product managers.

A few things that I feel can be improved,- The transcript isn't particularly accurate. Sometimes, simple words/sentences spoke may not be correctly captured, often there's an inaccuracy.- There's a feature that allows you to skip to the next speaker or the previous speaker. Sometimes, this does not work very accurately. The recording takes you to an incorrect speaker.

Drew
CEO in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Highly effective tool for sales recording - and affordable

Kommentare: The team has been super supportive with any question I've had

The price point is right, and it took literally 8 hours from signing up on the website to using it for my first call. It's got quite a robust feature set, and it's really easy for me to share findings / insights / recordings from my call with my team

The transcription isn't perfect, but I'm usually able to get close enough and then hop into the video recording

Gurshan
Sales Manager in USA
Sicherheit & Untersuchungen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

A true co-pilot

Kommentare: Its been great. I spoke with CEO who made the sale. She also let me try the product and provided reports to me to help sell this to leadership.

I've used Wingman for 2 months now and its facilitated my call reviews dramatically. I used to be able to listen to 1 call and provide feedback in a 45-minute session - With Wingman, I can do 3 calls because of the data it provides. I can find what qualifying questions are being asked and more importantly which ones are not just searching a keyword or phrase. I also have the opportunity to see which reps are upselling through keywords and coach the reps on how to bring more ARR to the business.

Sometimes the talk tracks are inaccurate, this only happens when multiple people are speaking at the same time.

Elliot
Head of Inside Sales in USA

Great Learning and Management Tool for SDR/AE

Kommentare: I have 12 employees who sell over the phone everyday. Wingman has helped me take back control of call coaching, controlling consistent messaging and more

Wingman's platform lets you bring the call scripts, the call coaching and the call stats all into 1 place. When you manage more than just a few SDRs/AEs call coaching time quickly dwindles and disappears as meetings take over your calendar. Especially when you're scaling your business from 4 to 12 and beyond the problem becomes keep success consistent and repeatable. Wingman allows me to build in all the key phrases and words you'd pick up on during a call coaching session and lets you build them into their platform. It also provides quick coaching guides and suggested call script pop ups. At the end of a day or week I can quickly go see the results from 1000s of calls across 12+ people and ascertain which people need help and even where they struggled.

Nothing that I really dislike, the product is still relatively new so that has to be taken into account. The team at Wingman still has so much room to grow so roadmap will be key.

Siddharth
Sales Development Representative in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Wingman- A must-have for teams

The best part about using Wingman is that I can go on the calls without worrying about taking notes since Wingman does the transcripts for you. Moreover, we use Wingman for analyzing calls across the team so as to understand the most common questions, queries, answers, etc. during the calls, thereby allowing us to focus more on the specifics and improving our processes.

The transcripts are sometimes not the best, as a lot of it is lost in translation. If I am reading someone else's transcripts, it gets difficult in understanding who spoke what, especially if there are more than two people on the call. It's understandable that AI would not be 100% accurate but any improvement here would be great.

Antwort von Clari

Thanks for the feedback.

Denzil
Account Manager in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Ease of use and good for reviewing calls

Kommentare: Good for monitoring, reviewing and training of calls.

The ease of use. Great to reviews calls with your team, helps in understanding your calls with your clients. It is a great tool which helps you monitor every call, the use of words, the talk ratio. Easy to add comments and share feedbac. If you are a manager you can also monitor and check on your team's performance which make your job easier.

Accuracy can be a little better at times if the other party has joined a little late wingman fails to record.

Wyatt
Sales Manager in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Valuable and easy call coaching tool

I've used Gong in the past and find that for our small and growing company, Wingman is a perfect fit. It was easy to set up, it is easy to learn, it helps me track key moments in calls, gives me important analytics, and allows for me to share coaching moments across my team easily. I also like how much the team is willing to listen to feedback and innovate, pushing the product forward.

I'm looking forward to the scorecard feature. Also, like in Gong, I wish I could share snippets of the call easier and use comments to tag specific moments for easy searching and referencing.

Perkin
Marketing Operations in Indien
Computer-Software, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

"Wingman is incredibly useful, efficient, and user friendly!"

Kommentare: Wingman helps in understanding prospects pain points from discovery calls as well as demo calls. This can benefit me in planning new personalized marketing campaigns.

Very intuitive to use, the perfect way to understand which areas needing improvement during the sales process. Apart from this, you also get to see the ratio of how much your sales rep. talked compared to the prospect.

The voice-to-text conversion is also good, however, it could always be a bit better. Overall, there is nothing that I dislike about Wingman, just tiny things that I'm sure will improve over time.

Computer-Software, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

This tool helped me learn from our best salesperson

Kommentare: Overall, I've learned different negotiation strategies, how to position our solution to the clients. Different ideas. It has really been a helpful tool in my working experience.

To find every call in one place is so useful. I don't have to ask around my colleagues or my seniors to send me the call recording or the meeting link. I can find each call and learn. Plus, I can also learn from the manager's comments and see how it could be better. Overall, a great learning experience.

Nothing specifically. It takes a little time to process the recording, but that's fine not a big issue.

Haseena
Account Manager in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Wingman is great!

Wingman is great at picking up action items in my calls and making it easy to find specific areas of my call I need to reference. This has seriously decreased the time it takes for me to recap from my client calls.

I do not love how it joins the call as a note-taker only because my clients tend to think someone else is in the call, but it is not a terrible feature.

Arjun
Lead Account Executive in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

It's a real boon for GTM teams

Kommentare: The evaluation and the buying process was quick and we were well supported throughout. It's helped improve the communication between the GTM and the Product team which helps us on multiple levels.

We're early in our product journey and this help us bridge the gaps between the GTM an product teams. Before Wingman and lot of information was lost in translation, now our product team can relive some of these customer conversations without having to sit through an entire recording. It's easier for the team to take away key inputs that they can factor into building features and rolling out enhancements to support our customers better.

As on now there's only one thing that I'd say would need some improvement - The transcription for calls isn't as accurate as you'd like it to be.

Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Best Call Analysis Software Out There!

Kommentare: As my review title "The best call analysis software out there!"

I've been using Wingman for the past six months since I joined in my new company who are into United States Information Technology and Services since I started Wingman I can say that it's the best way to review my pwn calls and do better and also listen to mt teams calls and do better always.

I always use my Neutral Accent and sometimes when I listen to my calls I can see the wrong texts in the Text Box.

Yash
SDR Lead in Indien
Internet, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great tool for recordings

Kommentare: My overall experience has been great, some initial features were missing which now have been integrated well.

I think I like how user friendly and easy to navigate the tool is.

In all honestly, I don't think there is any feature that I need that doesn't exist on Wingman.

Computer-Software, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Awesome Wingman

The ease of use and the UI is very good.

Words are captured wrongly and it need to improve.

SUMAN
Lead development in Indien

Wingman write my notes

Kommentare: Wingman helps me to recall all the dialogs that I have on a daily basis with my prospects/clients. The availability of recording both in audio and script format makes it much easier while writing back to clients and helps me to add all the important points.

It's easy to summarise the whole thing after the call. And the auto-generated script helps to save lots of my time.

Sometimes missed to capture certain words and that may be due to native accent.