Filtern nach:

Über Wingman

Zeigt den Vertriebsmitarbeitenden während eines Anrufs Cue Cards mit den passenden Informationen an. Hilft, bessere Notizen zu machen und Anrufe zu bewerten.

Erfahre mehr über Wingman

Abhilash (archie) M.
Abhilash (archie) M.
Enterprise Sales Consultant in Indien

True to the name, a sales rep/manager's sidekick

Kommentare: True to its name, Wingman has empowered the sales team at Chargebee to adapt, coach and share tribal knowledge easily. We have active sessions where teams discuss calls and offer their thoughts and ideas on specific use cases and scenarios, objections that come up on the call.

The easy implementation and setup is just magic. The powerful integrations with Zoom and Outreach have made adapting, coaching, and knowledge sharing within the sales team seamless

Although no complaints, Wingman could do a better job in automating note taking and integrating these notes into specific sections of the call as well as logging them into the sales CRM

Jon T.
CEO in USA

Insanely great sales coaching tool - I can "attend" every meeting without attending.

Kommentare: GREAT! I love it, it's a game changer for coaching.

Love being able to watch meetings on fast speed, comment for coaching, and move on. It's so much better than other ways we were coaching before, with manual zoom recordings.

The ONLY feature missing is the ability to view meetings live as they happen, via Wingman. Gong has that, but there is a 45 second delay which makes it effectively useless.

Neha P.
Neha P.
Sales Manager in Indien

Best Sales Interaction platform available in the market

5 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: The overall experience has been great. It's a wonderful tool for managing the sale interaction process end to end. The insights offered are valuable both to the AE as well as the manager who is alerted whenever a deal is at risk and is offered suggestions. Can be used as a wonderful coaching tool too.

I really like how can after a call I can go in and view the recordings seamlessly of the entire sales interaction, the insights that give throughout the journey of the entire sales call are valuable. We can view the recordings on the go whenever we like to check if we are missing out on any important detail. The amazing part is, if for some reason you cannot listen to the call, you have an option to read it as well and make your observations. Overall, I love it!

There's nothing to dislike, to be honest, I really enjoy working with this tool. I want more people to know about it and take advantage of this tool for managing their sales function.

Brenan L.
Operations in Australien

Potential to be an asset to the sales team

The product features and the way it is designed to assist Sales teams gives the platform potential. The ability to have play cards delivered not just based on verbatim phrases but contextual phrases will be amazing. The AI analysis of the conversation also will be amazing.

The platform is still in its early days and the AI algorithms for speech recognition and contextual understanding is still rudimentary. The platform has improved its stability in the time we have trialled the product, however it is still prone to dropouts.

Leonard R.
Sales in USA
Medizinische Geräte, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great platform, very functional.

Kommentare: The Deal Center interface is helpful (especially the warnings) in bringing my attention to deals at risk and the topics are helpful as we try to build out education modules for our customers.

I use it with my team for weekly calls and deal reviews. I was surprised at the usefulness of the new Deal Center when integrated with Hubspot. I'm a visual personal and seeing our frequency of interactions with our customers in real-time brought great insight.

We work with a lot of folk who have heavy accents and the transcription has a tough time with those people. Even as a native-English speaker, certain industry-specific words don't get transcribed and I'd like to be able to have the platform "learn" those words to help with accuracy.

Naveed I.
CEO in USA

Excellent for sales teams

Kommentare: We use wingman on sales calls and its added so much value to our process. Being able to quickly and easily search and review the "game tapes" has been instrumental to our ability to improve our processes. Also, they have pre-built features that analyze calls and highlight important ones based on a variety of criteria e.g. number of questions asked by prospect.

The core features right out of the box are incredible and surpassed expectations. Seem to find a new way to delight me every single time I go into my dashboard. Easy to set-up and comes with great integrations right on day 1. No hidden fees. You get what they promise. Love the ability to quickly switch between transcript and video.

The voice recognition AI took a little longer to learn my accent

Director of Sales in USA

Awesome Gong/Chorus alternative with amazing value

I love the Deal Central and Call Recording UI/UX a lot. Very helpful and the "Highlights" function is super helpful for call notes/follow up.

I wish there was an option to include the call transcript with external sharing.

Tori S.
Tori S.
Senior Customer Success Manager in USA

So far so good - with Wingman I get to co-pilot and coach up my team at 2x speed

Kommentare: Wingman allows me to train brand new employees about brand messaging with previously recorded calls. Post-training, I can co-pilot and coach training graduates in Wingman at 2x speed, instead of either needing to be on the call or relying on written communications only. Total gamechanger!

We have recently migrated from a more expensive competitor. So far (one month in), we have not seen a drop in features or useability. We like being able to take note of coaching opportunities and customer expansion opportunities on each call, observe key action items, and see aggregate call analytics. We're a team of CSMs who are in early-stage SaaS growth, where replicating ourselves in new team members is critical. I lean heavily into technology for efficiency gains, and my second criteria for tech is whether the team is responsive when we encounter the inevitable bug or a feature is needed. The team's response is yet to be determined since we've run into no issues so far.

It has checked all boxes for us so far, and no issues with useability. These were my primary concerns in cutting over, and one month in we still have no gripes.

Stephen H.
Stephen H.
Software Developer in Kanada
Marketing & Werbung, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Pretty good product with a strong future

Kommentare: Our team was looking for a way to consolidate and transcribe our client interactions in one single place. the setup was very slick, and when we did need support, the team was very professional and fast at recognizing and resolving our needs,

The tool allows automatic recording, and consolidation of our phone calls, google meets, and zoom calls in one place, and treats them the same - a client interaction is presented for each type!

the Wingman API is a bit primitive, but it does serve its intended purpose. Could use some expansion to better integrate with additional 3rd party or home-grown tools

Brandon M.
Brandon M.
RVP Sales in USA

Wingman Works

Wingman is a great way to record calls. It's very similar to the key components of Gong at a fraction of the price.

They need to complete the mobile app and improve transcription.

Director of LatAm Growth in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Amazing UX, great team, company on the rise!

5 letzte Woche Neu

Kommentare: Mostly handoffs amongst different departments, sales coaching, as well as onboarding for new employees.

The UX of Wingman competes with some of the best in their class. Best bang for your buck, and willing to help fellow startups on pricing packages that adjust to your growth potential. From the beginning, the sales team was understanding, and at no point did we feel pressure on signing a contract. We first analyzed other platforms, and they all seemed to want to pressure us into signing even though timing didn't make sense at the time. Props to the entire sales team regarding this point. Furthermore, they actively listen to our needs and are improving the platform adjusting to their customer's needs.

For right now, Wingman can't transcribe Spanish voice (which is the core of our business). Raised this point to our sales rep, and a request has been put forth in order to prioritize this request in their product roadmap.

Harish T.
SDR in Indien
Internet, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

"Working as a sales development representative over 1 years."

Kommentare: The best tool to improve our sales skills. it never misses to note any information(number and email id). easy use. It automatically starts recording the meetings and calls. The scripting feature helps us to understand our pronunciation and figure out how many times we have used it. I can figure out my mistakes by listening to the calls. I can share my calls with the team both good and bad calls, which help me to grow with the inputs which they give. It even helps me to tag people inside my organization, which makes it easy to showcase to higher authority in the organization. It allows me to insert a hashtag so that it allows me to use the filter as per my convenience.

Awesome reporting, The listening/talking ratio made to improve a lot. Even there is some network issue it records the words and also translates into scripts. It never misses any important pieces of information like email addresses and phone numbers.

it takes time to show my calls in the Team call log. It would be great if the call script recommendation option is available.

Gurshan B.
Sales Manager in USA
Sicherheit & Untersuchungen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

A true co-pilot

Kommentare: Its been great. I spoke with CEO who made the sale. She also let me try the product and provided reports to me to help sell this to leadership.

I've used Wingman for 2 months now and its facilitated my call reviews dramatically. I used to be able to listen to 1 call and provide feedback in a 45-minute session - With Wingman, I can do 3 calls because of the data it provides. I can find what qualifying questions are being asked and more importantly which ones are not just searching a keyword or phrase. I also have the opportunity to see which reps are upselling through keywords and coach the reps on how to bring more ARR to the business.

Sometimes the talk tracks are inaccurate, this only happens when multiple people are speaking at the same time.

Swapnil S.
Publisher Development Manager in Indien

Review about Wingman app

Kommentare: I think it is solving my most basic requirement of notes-taking in my meetings. It's synced so everything is mostly automated. My overall experience is good, wingman has everything that a notes taking app should have.

I like the interface the most. Out of so many such apps I have used, Wingman has been one of the very rare cases where all the features are accessible with a few clicks. I love the part where wingman was able to sync to me calendars, so that I manually don't have to invite wingman on my calls now. I think it helps me gauge my skills during the calls such as my speech rate, talk/listen ratio etc.

Technically, I don't think so. Each product keeps on experiencing one or the other issue every now and then. but the support is great.

Aastha N.
Aastha N.
Account Development Manager in Indien
Internet, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

A robust and effective tool for Call Tracking and storage

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: My overall experience with Wingman has been pretty great. It is a very robust and easy to use tool for tracking calls. It acts as a repository for all our calls and is integrates well with our internal tools. The AI feature is great and mostly accurate. It makes searching for specific words in a transcript easy.
Their UI is also pretty intuitive and easy to navigate through.We use it for Sales coaching , recording internal calls as well as client meetings.

It builds call scripts for all calls making it easy to search for phrases. It integrates well with Salesforce and Gmail. You can share call scripts with your teammates, add comments or feedback . It is 70% accurate with the recordings an d its AI capability is great.

Wingman can work on improving its accuracy . The AI feature is accurate like 70% of the times. Apart from that there's nothing else I would want Wingman to change.

Elliot P.
Head of Inside Sales in USA

Great Learning and Management Tool for SDR/AE

Kommentare: I have 12 employees who sell over the phone everyday. Wingman has helped me take back control of call coaching, controlling consistent messaging and more

Wingman's platform lets you bring the call scripts, the call coaching and the call stats all into 1 place. When you manage more than just a few SDRs/AEs call coaching time quickly dwindles and disappears as meetings take over your calendar. Especially when you're scaling your business from 4 to 12 and beyond the problem becomes keep success consistent and repeatable. Wingman allows me to build in all the key phrases and words you'd pick up on during a call coaching session and lets you build them into their platform. It also provides quick coaching guides and suggested call script pop ups. At the end of a day or week I can quickly go see the results from 1000s of calls across 12+ people and ascertain which people need help and even where they struggled.

Nothing that I really dislike, the product is still relatively new so that has to be taken into account. The team at Wingman still has so much room to grow so roadmap will be key.

Germain B.
VP Sales in USA

Great for Global Multi-Segment Sales Teams

Kommentare: Great onboarding and support. Easy for the team to use. As the VP Sales I get dashboard and report views of key questions and terms coming up in conversations while the reps get contextual battle cards. Awesome value for money.

Ease of use, automatic question/word detection. Weekly manager report with talk/listen ratios. Their support!

UI could use a little polish but I think this is because they're just building great features so quickly.

Antwort von Strings Systems

Thanks for your support & feedback!

Siddharth K.
Sales Development Representative in Indien

Wingman- A must-have for teams

The best part about using Wingman is that I can go on the calls without worrying about taking notes since Wingman does the transcripts for you. Moreover, we use Wingman for analyzing calls across the team so as to understand the most common questions, queries, answers, etc. during the calls, thereby allowing us to focus more on the specifics and improving our processes.

The transcripts are sometimes not the best, as a lot of it is lost in translation. If I am reading someone else's transcripts, it gets difficult in understanding who spoke what, especially if there are more than two people on the call. It's understandable that AI would not be 100% accurate but any improvement here would be great.

Antwort von Strings Systems

Thanks for the feedback.

Sr. SDR in Indien

BEST TOOL TO ENABLE A GROWING SAAS COMPANY

1. The integration with other products is an incredible feature because as a user of the tool, I don't have to do anything. Setup once, and Voilaah! 2. The support from the Wingman team is incredible. The folks reply to a query post-midnight as well. 3. The Wingman extension on the chrome browser is probably their best feature. Helps record super important CRM calls with the click of a button. I can write probably 10 more features but I suggest you try this tool yourself and see the magic unfold.

Hardly anything. As a daily user, I haven't had any major concerns over the last year. Although the speech-to-text feature can be improved.

Denzil J.
Account Manager in Indien

Ease of use and good for reviewing calls

Kommentare: Good for monitoring, reviewing and training of calls.

The ease of use. Great to reviews calls with your team, helps in understanding your calls with your clients. It is a great tool which helps you monitor every call, the use of words, the talk ratio. Easy to add comments and share feedbac. If you are a manager you can also monitor and check on your team's performance which make your job easier.

Accuracy can be a little better at times if the other party has joined a little late wingman fails to record.

Shiv N.
Business Development Head in Indien

Great for getting the granular information from a call

Kommentare: It has been a great tool to strategize for the next call with a potential client. Also, I think that this is amazing for new sellers who need to review their calls and improve on their pitch and training.

Wingman helps you stay a couple of steps ahead of your client with regard to what they said in the previous meeting. I like the keyword filtering i.e. pressing on words that were spoken like price, competitors etc will take you straight to that section of the call.

In my company, we have integrated Wingman with BlueJeans (our video conferencing software). Sometimes wingman doesn't join the meetings. I also wish that wingman would record the video so we could see the screen share along with the voice.

Jeeviya N.
Jeeviya N.
Senior AE in Indien

Usage & quality

Kommentare: It's a very informative software to understand the flow in a call, much more than just a recording software and can be a great use for anyone whos looking to understand their performance over calls and conversation with a client.

The software is very intelligent and needs minimal human efforts. Joins the calls automatically and hassle-free recordings without being worried about missing any recordings for future references. The other best part is that the recordings can be heard from the audio or viewed as a chat which makes it easier for any future references.

The only thing so far is that if you schedule a call for a certain time but start prior to 15-20 mins - wingman sometimes doesn't record it.

Ed L.
Enterprise Lead in UK

Clever software that is going somewhere

Kommentare: Really positive. It needs some i's dotting and t's crossing but this will come in time.

Automatically recording all meetings, transcribing calls and enabling battlecards (that pop up with nuggets of value when certain words or phrases are said) and bookmarking (mark certain points on calls for future review). Different members on the account can review each others' recordings enabling specific development and learning.

The transcripts aren't always 100% accurate. It doesn't always recognise the right person on the call as speaking.

Tina R.
Customer Success Team Lead in Armenien

My Experience with Wingman

5 gestern Neu

Kommentare: Have used the product already 2 months and overall I am happy. So far so good
Thanks for a nice, easy to use product

Transcript part is the most important and useful feature, we are using when doing our calls. It makes the CSM job much easier

Currently can't provide a relevant answer, as I have been using Wingman for almost 2 months. I will definitely provide feedback once I manage to make use of all other features

Account Executive in Indien

This tool helped me learn from our best salesperson

Kommentare: Overall, I've learned different negotiation strategies, how to position our solution to the clients. Different ideas. It has really been a helpful tool in my working experience.

To find every call in one place is so useful. I don't have to ask around my colleagues or my seniors to send me the call recording or the meeting link. I can find each call and learn. Plus, I can also learn from the manager's comments and see how it could be better. Overall, a great learning experience.

Nothing specifically. It takes a little time to process the recording, but that's fine not a big issue.