Über Gopher Software

Web-based lawn care solution that provides scheduling through route overview, contract billing, accounts receivables, and more.

Erfahre mehr über Gopher Software

Nicht verfügbar

Nicht verfügbar

Bewertungen zu Gopher Software

4,0
1,0
4,0
2,5

Gopher Software hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 1.0 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 2 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Haben Sie Gopher Software bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Rhonda V.

Program is easy to use, but if there is an issue you are screwed.

Easy to navigate through and tracks payments well. Easy to key customers into as well as services. If only their customer support was up to par this would be a great program to use. Sadly...it is not.

If there is a problem you are screwed. The only contact is by email and they don't respond quickly or at all. I had to hire IT person for help me figure things out because customer service would not respond. I would never recommend this product for that reason alone. Support is the most important thing to me and I was assured I would always have support available when I chose this product

James S.
Landscaping in USA
Selbstständig

This program was great for my business for 5 years.

Kommentare: Easy to use for customer info, billing and sending invoices.

Easy to use. Served its purpose for keeping track of customers information, invoices, billing, and emailing the invoices directly from the program.

the only way to reach them for support was by email. When I had an issue I sent email messages. It took over a week to get a response and when I answered their question back I never heard from them again. I don't think they k ew how to fix my issue. I emailed a half dozen times trying to get a response with no luck. I was u able you send my invoices to customers in order to get paid, had to,print them all out and send them through mail or imaging through my phone. Their tech support is the worst and I've had to go with a different company for my business needs. I would never recommend Gopher you anyone!