Deutschland Lokales Produkt

InTouch Tool Erfahrungen

4,8 (41) Eine Bewertung schreiben Deutschland Lokales Produkt

Über InTouch Tool

Sicheres und einfaches LinkedIn-Automatisierungstool: Automatisierung von LinkedIn-Verbindungen und -Nachrichten. LinkedIn-Lead-Generierung, Kundengewinnung und Verkauf.

Erfahre mehr über InTouch Tool

The light features are alright, but it would be better if you could get more value for your buck, and if it was more user friendly for Neurodivergency.

Difficult too install the paid version by paypal.

Bewertungen zu InTouch Tool

InTouch Tool hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 41 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du InTouch Tool bereits verwendet?

Outsourcing/Offshoring, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Intouch Experience

What I like the most in Intouch is you can check the QA history etc.

I don't have least like about Intouh. Just sometimes. They have a log issue.

Jeremy
Director of Business Development in Kanada
Finanzdienstleistungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Secret weapon during COVID

Kommentare: Tool is awesome, person responsible for responding to support queries needs to be replaced.

It is a real game-changer and the $ for $ best investment I made for connecting with the ideal prospects and warming them up to a conversation. Current stats are about 40% of invites connect and about 8-10% are booking conversations. It kills Email campaigns that historically give results of 3% and phone tools which are about 0.03% connect rate. Things to consider: Spend the $800 to get Linkedin sales Navigator to make this tool sing. Send quality messages with intend to well-researched prospects. I hate people who send a lame message to connect for no other reason to connect. Don't ruin a quality tool like this with lame campaigns.

The support is terrible. It takes days to receive a response to an inquiry if you get a response back at all. that being said its an easy tool, so the need to contact them is low.

Verbraucherdienste, Selbstständig

Wish I could get more for the free plan

not neurodivergent friendly application

sandeep
cfo in Indien
Informationsdienst, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

very easy to use tool

Kommentare: sissified with the usage of the product.

Safe for linkedin easy to manage connections

inteface should be little imporved to work in background everything else is good

Sayeed
GM in Vereinigte Arabische Emirate
Outsourcing/Offshoring, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great tool

Kommentare: happy with overall

its great to use and manage. especially being able to integrate with our CRM. helps the volume game

export information could be better a\lso transferring duplicates to other lists can cause issues

Mackensie
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Saves me time!

It saves me a ton of time with initial connection requests and a few follow ups so people don't fall through the cracks. It isn't complete automation (doesn't reply to replies), but that's okay... it starts the process which is super helpful!

I wish they had a more robust dashboard that shows who has been sent which message, and stats of how many people replied to the initial outreach message. It would also get great to have a pause button to pause on certain days.

Terri
COO in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Stay InTouch with your LI connections

Kommentare: I've had no problems with InTouch. I would recommend this to anyone!

I like the ease of setting up my campaigns and then letting InTouch tool do the rest. It's a wonderful time saver for me.

It doesn't collect all of my connections, and it has to run while I'm not working on something else.

Buchhaltung, Selbstständig

Best tool ever!

Best tool ever.. saved TONS of hours and got some clients!

Nothing that I can think of, everything works great

Amit
Amit
team lead in Indien
Sicherheit & Untersuchungen, Selbstständig

Review: Intouch tool

Kommentare: i have used it very less, but still impressed

Automation feature is best in class and it is very simple to do

it is bit laggy sometime when you have open multiple tabs

Mark
Senior market development specialist in USA
Automotive, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Amazing features

Kommentare: It works it gets the job done

Easy to useSafetyI also throughly enjoy the automation

Limits the hike price for unlimited should be like 50$ not 80$

Jared
President in USA
Bekleidung & Mode, Selbstständig

InTouch Review

Kommentare: Fantastic tool!

Automation and reliability of the product.

Follow up occasionally malfunctions, and sends months later

kevin
Agency Owner in USA
Versicherung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Intouch is AWESOME!

Kommentare: So far so good ! Can't complain!

Simple and easy to load. Didn't take too long to get the hang of it.

Wish I could scrape the emails somehow. If theres a way to do that i wanna know.

Antwort von InTouch Tool

Thanks for sharing your experience Kevin! As for collecting emails - yes, InTouch Tool can do this for you too - it collects emails (and other publicly available information, like website, phone number etc) for those who connected with you. You can then export all the data to a CSV file from the "people" tab. If any other questions, just reach out to us at support@intouchtool.com Alex from InTouch Tool

kevin
N/A in USA
Computer-Software, Selbstständig

Intouch Review

Kommentare: Overall, Intouch is a great tool for anyone who is looking to expand their network! I has become a huge factor in my job app process.

I love how easy Intouch is to use. It has been a huge factor in expanding my network in order to leverage jobs. It is a great platform!

There were sometimes bugs where the tool filled in a person's entire description for {{company}} if there are emoji s or abbreviations next to their company name, but I just avoided using the {{company}} tag. Other than that, everything else is great!

Marija
Marketing Manager in Serbien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Time saving

The app is easy to use, it is really helpful. It saves an enormous amount of time when searching for prospects and sending follow-ups. I like that I can see the prospects in the pipeline and the fact that I can exclude someone from it. The InTouch Tool support team is very responsive and always helpful.

The fact that it can't work in the background. I understand completely why, but sometimes it just prolongs my other work.

Sonja
Owner in Schweiz
Unternehmensberatung, Selbstständig

Intouch Value

Kommentare: Easy to learn, apply and maintain. It might be valauble to add extra options allowing a mix of audience selection, titles etc. Compiling a list of the analytics to keep.

I appreciate the automatization with the personalized messages allowing a semi-customized approach with new potential customers.

I am not sure how I can change the market focus during a campaign or leaving out a person when I realize they might be the wrong target during the automated campaign

Alok
Facilitator in Indien
E-Learning, Selbstständig

Simplify the Connection Game

Kommentare: I had this plan for connecting with my target audience from more than 2 months. I was not able to execute this simply because of the time it normally takes to pick each prospect and send a personalized message. This tool automates it all. I am super delighted as a customer 😀😀

I love the simplicity of this tool. For a non techy person like me this really matters. I find this tool very efficient.

They should give at least 10 connection per day in free account.

barry
owner in USA
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use and amazing

This product didnt take much time to learn. Same day that I purchased the product it started helping me close deals. This product is great for two reasons - easy to use and will save you so much time with linkedin connections/messaging. Must buy!

Really it does everything I was hoping for.

Tarun
Business Development Manager in Vereinigte Arabische Emirate
Computer-Software, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

A very Powerful Tool

Kommentare: Have been able to reach out to a large audience on linkedin in a personalized way in a very cost effective manner.

It is a very good tool that can help with lead gen on linkedin. Makes life very easy and saves a lot of manual effort.

Nothing, everything about this tool is great.

Unternehmensberatung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Easy and intuitive to use

Kommentare: I like it!

This is an awesome way to get new Linkedin contacts! It’s like a game. Of course, you can copy-paste all those messages easily manually, but when you add the amount, then it gets complicated, and not so fun anymore.

A bit slow, I don't want to wait for prospects responses even a day

Erika
Principal in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Simple but powerful

Kommentare: We're using it to reach out to new followers and have increased our engagement on LinkedIn.

I liked how InTouch was intuitive and found it easy to implement what I needed for our goals. I was impressed by all its features for a free version.

I haven't encountered any issues; there have been no problems.

Joe
Chief Revenue Officer in USA
Unternehmensberatung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

InTouch Tool

InTouch Tool is a great value. Saves a tremendous amount of time and effort. Agents can now automate the most time-consuming and tedious connection and reply tasks. Works as promised.

You must keep the screen up and not maximized. Not a deal breaker.

Grant
Grant
Business Development Manager Team Lead in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Automated Prospecting!

Kommentare: InTouch is a fabulous tool that allows me to prospect via LinkedIn while I work, eat, or sleep.

InTouch allows me to double my prospecting effort with ease.

I love this software! I just wish Linkedin did not limit weekly connection requests.

Federica
Recruiter in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Amazing app

This tool makes my life easier, I can still check all the profiles to see if the profiles match what looking for and then the app does the rest by itself! amazing app

The screen is a little big and can't be molded

Technical Recruiter in Indien
Personalwesen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Simple & Reliable

Kommentare: A highly recommendable application for all LinkedIn professionals.

Easy to learn and use makes it super useful for daily use.

Nothing so far, using it on daily basis with almost no errors, whatsoever. A perfect app for the long run.

H. J.
H. J.
Founder in Libanon
E-Learning, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great Automated PA for LinkedIn

Kommentare: Love it

Lead generation and leads follow up campaigns

I wanted to upgrade to be able to reach more contacts, but the process does not allow this without reaching to customer support offline