Filtern nach:

Über Tick IT LMS

From only £1.20 per employee per year Tick It LMS is a cost effective online learning management system with a content library. Simple.

Erfahre mehr über Tick IT LMS

Louise A.
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 6.3.2020

"Easy to use and well priced. "

Kommentare: We used to use YouTube to connect with our customers but this was hard to manage and track. Tick It LMS allows us to give each user a unique web based login. The portal is branded in our business theme and it gives us such a professional feel. We can now load new content, enrol our users and track who is doing what. It's just so simple to use and makes us look like a really professional large business :)

Vorteile: My clients love the feel of Tick It LMS. It's intuitive and feels like your using a website like Facebook. It's easy to load content and we particularly like the feature where we can SCORM wrap our You Tube videos and track who has watched them. I have only had great feedback from the users and as an administrator it's so simple to create new accounts and enrol people onto content. The support is very personal and quick. We are a small business so price is important to us. We explored a number of other good systems but we could not afford their fees. Tick It LMS is really affordable and in our opinion is better than most of the systems we tried. Highly recommend this company.

Nachteile: Nothing I can think of, its just what we wanted.

• Bewertet am 6.3.2020
Olga D.
Operations Manager
Bildungsmanagement, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 28.3.2020

"Excellent Online Learning Portal - Highly Recommend"

Kommentare: What you will notice about Tick It from the first connection is the service. I looked at numerous systems before choosing Tick It and while the service was fine with the other provider Tick It was over and above what I expected. Every time I had a question is issue (user error most of the time) they would send me a 1-2 minute screen video to help me, but it was not a generic video, it was a video they made for me, addressing me by name. They do this within minutes sometimes. Also, we were in a bit of a rush and the system was created and set up within 30 minutes, some LMS's quoted me up to 5 weeks! The LMS is easy to use, the users love it and its stable. Anything goes wrong, read above...

Vorteile: Blended learning, automatic enrollment into content, Video SCORM wrap, Group creation, Team Enrollment, Targeted notice board on the dashboard, reporting, netflix looking library, free library ! It's all great.

Nachteile: Only con is we would ideally like to use video conferencing as part of the LMS. The portal allows us to manage the attendees by we have to use an external product for this. I have spoken to Tick It about his and have been told they are looking at integrating Zoom or Google Hang Out into the system which would be amazing.

Laurent G.
Software developer
Computer-Software, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

"Great LMS!"

Kommentare: I like the fact that Tick It is super quick and easy to use. I have used other systems and they take so much time to load. I don’t really like e-learning that much but our company has to do it so I am happy they choose this system as it keeps the whole process simple and intuitive. For an LMS its excellent.

Vorteile: The courses load well and I can track all of my learning in one place. I also like that I have record of all of my learning in one place as I can load external training onto the LMS as well as the online learning to. There is a good library of content.

Nachteile: Nothing, the system is very user friendly and offers an excellent user experience so I can't say I don’t like the system.

Bryce N.
Trainer/Coach
Professionelles Training & Coaching, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 11.3.2020

"Great Tool!"

Vorteile: I needed a platform for my new training and coaching services. Tick IT LMS provides an easy to use, cloud-based and efficient tool. They have a good library of their own courses I can access, but I can also upload my own to use with my clients. The Dashboard is great and it keeps me updated on progress.

Nachteile: So far so good and I'm looking forward to any new updates and engaging with it further.

• Bewertet am 11.3.2020