Über EasySignage

Simple to use cloud-based digital signage solution.

Erfahre mehr über EasySignage

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Haben Sie EasySignage bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Admin in Indonesien
Bildungsmanagement, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use

Kommentare: Easy

Easy to use and user friendly for implementing

Other display option (Windows, Mac and other)

letztes Jahr

Thank you for your valuable review, are working on adding player for Windows, Mac and WebOS

Jaafar S.
Operation manager in Katar
Gastgewerbe, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Jaafar

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: The system is working on any android device which is making easy to use any device you have for digital signage purposes

Many features are available, the system is easy to use, very professional support team

I really like the system, easysignage team are very helpful and supportive, so any features you need you can ask them and they are ready to discuss it.

Director of Agent Services in USA
Immobilien, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Great product, A little Glitchy

3 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Great, cheap option to have constant contact with the agents in my Bullpen and get information out. Love the system as it is quick and simple.

Free account offers tons of options and features. Easy to use. Easy to learn.

A little glitchy, I tried to put it on one TV in my Bullpen, but there are 2 amazon TVs in that area. Even though the app was not downloaded to the 2nd TV, whenever I tried to even open on the first TV it would immediately black out the screen and 'hop' over to the 2nd TV. It does not happen all the time, so I still use the lobby loop when this glitch is not happening.

letztes Jahr

Thank you for your review, can you please send us more details about the issue you are facing, we will sure resolve it for you

Jeff T.
Senior Nature Educator/Marketing in USA
Museen & Institutionen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Easy Signage

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: This has been a great tool to add into our marketing plan to help visitors learn about upcoming events.

This product was fairly easy to set up and deploy using a firestick. The free one screen is a blessing for small businesses and non-profits.

Some of the software glitches are hard to work around. The weather only allows you to use Celsius, which confuses our visitors in the US. The clock function stretched weirdly in the space allotted and wouldn't work. Photos are "Stretched" to fit spaces so that they look weirdly wide instead of enlarged to fill the spaces.

letztes Jahr

Hi Jeff, Thank you for your review, we appreciated it, Fahrenheit will be added soon to the weather app, we will keep you updated. As for the images, please uncheck the "Stretch to fit" and then upload images that fits your layer size. We are always here to help, please reach out to support@easysignage.com if you have any question.

Mohamad K.
Executive manager in Katar

Great product

5 letztes Jahr

Friendly , easy use and have alot of features

Accually nothing is bad . Its a great product

Sam A.
Director in Singapur

Best Economical Solution...

Kommentare: The best software solution for Digital Signage

- The cost - Simple UI/UX - Performance - So many features

Maybe could use a but more modern approach to UI

letztes Jahr

Thank you sam, we appreciate your feedback.

Céline D.
Marekteer in Belgien
Immobilien, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great free options

EasySignage offers some great free options if you're looking for a signage platform. You get an email if you screen goes offline, so you can react immediatly. It's easy to design your screen via Canva for example. Woul really recommand.

Switching off the app and using the device again as smartphone/tablet isn't that straightforward...

vor 7 Monaten

Hi Celine, thanks for your feedback, EasySignage is mainly used on devices used 24/7 as public digital signage players, thats why we lock the device on EasySignage App, feel free to contact us for any support

Munumi N.
Creative Team Lead in Sambia

Easy, value for money

Kommentare: Awesome.

Its easy to use, stable and reliable. You can easy set it up with a cheap player like a firestick. It was also easy to integrate my other web apps to create a complete solution for my clients.

The only shortfall I found with the software compared to others I have used is the lack of option to customise each slide, have a content download status clock.

letztes Jahr

Hi Munumi, Thanks for your feedback, We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us.

Adel A.
Head of IT Operations in Saudi-Arabien
Immobilien, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use, got us up and running pretty quickly

4 letztes Jahr

Has SAML SSO, a web GUI, does not require a mobile app.

Can be less expensive. With the current price, I does not encourage us to renew annually.

letztes Jahr

Hi Adel, Thanks for your feedback, we appreciate it, please contact us at sales@easysignage.com we can help you regarding the pricing.

Colin T.
Project Manager in Malaysia
Computer-Hardware, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Up and coming cloud digital signage software.

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: EasySignage team is fast to respond to my needs and quick to note down suggested improvement for the software.

I can see everything in one glance on the dashboard and know what to control. Lots of template and add in features with easysignage.

Still bit buggy...unable to standby/ON after setting.

Nadine E.
R&D Manager in Libanon

Great digital signage solution

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: The software is great, the support guide is very good and explains everything with a video, the support team is always ready

It's easy to use, has good features, it's always adding new features, it has a stable and fast software. It provides one lifetime free license to try it out as much as you need.

It could have more features, the system is always growing into a better version

Nemanja P.
sales executive in Serbien
Maschinerie, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Office monitor

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: We are using this as an info screen in the sales department. We are monitoring targets (team and individual, quarterly and yearly), also we have some join pictures, videos. Besides that, important company information is displayed as well.

Easy to use and setup, working stable, easy to add content

more third-party apps to be connected to add content

letztes Jahr

Hi Nemanja, Thanks for your feedback, we appreciate it, we will be adding more apps very soon.

Jennifer E.
Collections Manager in Australien
Museen & Institutionen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

The most frustrating platform I have ever dealt with

2 letztes Jahr

I chose this system because I was promised I would have easy control of my digital content.

I find the software is not at all intuitive. Every time something needs to be updated, I waste time trying to figure out how to make that happen. The link to the screens corrupts on a regular basis and I have to spend hours working through it to get it to upload again. I've actually given up trying to sort it out and have left outdated content running.

Adam I.
Technical Lead in Australien

Easy to use

5 letztes Jahr

Easy to setup and use, have all the features that we need, they have a good features coming soon.

It doesn't support LG screens, or windows players

Dana S.
IT | System Administrator in Irak
Bildungsmanagement, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

The Best

5 letztes Jahr

easy to use and manage the digital signage.

adding more free displays or reduce the price

letztes Jahr

Thank you Dana for your review, please contact us to discuss extending your free trial

Shashika K.
CEO in Australien

Awesome software with reliable technology

Kommentare: Score is 100/100

Easy to connect, work in low bandwidth, quick response. Easy interface. Customizable

Pricing should be affordable ............

vor 5 Monaten

Thanks Shashika, appreciate your feedback,

Kim H.
Manager in Australien
Einzelhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Easy to set up and use

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Great out of the box solution. recommended if you want a simple and easy to use solution.

Hardware and software was easy to set up and use.

They are a smaller company so you have to wait a little bit for feature updates.

Ranajoy P.
Solution Specialist in Vereinigte Arabische Emirate
Telekommunikation, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Review

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: It was good. We usually use this for our clients rather than internally.

Easy to use Easy to deploy for our low budget clients who are not looking for too many complex features The Feature roadmap of the platform is good

It is a bit laggy on the Android Platform