Filtern nach:

Über VEED

VEED ist ein einfacher Online-Video-Editor, der Untertitel zu deinen Videos hinzufügt, Inhalte bearbeitet und deine Zielgruppe online wachsen lässt.

Erfahre mehr über VEED

Chris Y.
Chris Y.
Student in USA
Versicherung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Veed is a great piece of browser software with the best team I've ever seen.

Veed allows for subtitling, editing, effct/text encoding, and many more advanced features that other editors just can't compete with. The free version is wonderful, but the Pro version is beyond perfect. Keep in mind that this a browser editor we're talking about and the level of quality that Veed allows is stunning and a complete game changer at worst. Their small team is involved and completely dedicated on a personal level, it really gives you the feeling that your subscription money isn't being gobbled up by a scummy corporation, but used to help the people who care about their genuinely amazing product.

The only problem I ever ran into was selecting the time frames for trimming videos and adding text. It's TOO precise. Your only option is to enter time stamps directly into the UI which can be extremely time consuming to hunt down.

Diana B.
Social Media Strategist in USA
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

The Best & Most Easy to Use Simple Video Editing Software!

Kommentare: I had tried tons of other online editors on the market and been disappointed. There were always features missing or if they were all there then the actual editor would be glitchy. With VEED I haven't experienced any issues with the videos I create on there. It has everything I need in one place such as the progress bar for my 1-minute clips, auto transcriptions for all my video content, and custom fonts for consistency in my visual branding. It's affordable and a must for every content creator and brand out there who needs to make more polished and accessible video content for their users.

• Clear, pleasant, & simple to navigate user-interface • Progress bar animations • Auto transcriptions • Custom font upload

So far nothing, it does everything I need.

Sara D.
Independent in USA
Bildungsmanagement, Selbstständig

Poor product, limits your ability to edit, extremely poor user support and tech resolution

Kommentare: Terrible, would not recommend - if anything, would encourage users to find an alternative platform, even if it costs a little more...this is NOT worth your time or money.

Initially, the software was really easy to use, intuitive and thoughtfully designed. The cost seemed worth the functionality.

The software crashes every time you zoom in on the timeline, restricting the ability to edit (cut, copy, move) clips. I reached out to tech support immediately and they were unable to resolve the issue. They requested I take detailed notes on the issue....but as a payer customer, my role is the use a working platform; not run their tech development and reminding them to fix a major issue.

Julia B.
CEO in Deutschland
E-Learning, Selbstständig

Veed is a game changer for my business!

Kommentare: Can't imagine working without it anymore! <3 Also, the service is fantastic, they even got on a Skype call with me to find a solution for my oversized files.

It saves me SO much time and is extremely easy to use! I create loads of study material for Youtube, Instagram and TikTok to teach German as a foreign language. All my content has subtitles and it is a huge effort to enter it manually, especially because our language has capital nouns. It is the only software I found that can transcribe capitals automatically. I LOVE IT!

At first, I couldn't transcribe my Youtube videos of about 15-20 minutes because the file was too big. But I just render the video down to the lowest quality and Veed can transcribe it easily. It lets you download the transcript to upload it on Youtube.

Jorge A.
CEO in Argentinien
Übersetzung und Lokalisierung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great, simple product

Kommentare: It's a very simple but powerful video editor. It has a great support service. Great value for money.

Simple, fast and great support. The interface have several options and clear view.

It is a web service and depends on the connection. But it's very stable.

Sarah P.
Creative Content Maven in USA
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Stay far away!!

1 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Cannot recommend against using VEED enough! Incredibly frustrating experience trying to use their product. So much valuable time wasted waiting for a video to upload, working on it, only to have their editing software wipe out everything I had done and make me start over. Then waiting an eternity for videos to export (even with a direct-wired connection). Contacted customer service and it took weeks to hear anything back and when I did it was just about their poor policies. Learn from my mistake! Far better options out there!

Between the poor customer service and the frustration in trying to use the product...hard to choose.

The fact that they make their money by refusing to refund customers.

Alan W.
Content Marketer in UK
Computer-Software, Selbstständig

Professional video editing

No learning curve, doesn't hog your laptop's processor like most video editing software, really quick to put high-quality videos together

Would be good to have a library of uploaded clips (not just complete videos) so I don't have to keep these saved to my drive

Ali M.
OWNER in USA
Automotive, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Very user friendly!

Kommentare: It was very helpful for the project I had and very user friendly!

I happened upon Veed when I needed to convert audio to a Youtube format video. It was very user friendly for someone who had never used it. I like the auto subtitle feature.

I did have some issues with the auto subtitle feature. It was taking way too long to subtitle a short audio clip. It worked just fine with another same length clip the previous day.

Henry R.
Henry R.
Founder in UK

Makes video editing easy

Kommentare: As a start-up business we use video to cut through online and I was looking for a solution that made adding subtitles to our videos quickly and without having to create them manually. Veed does this all and has loads of other features. The UI is very simple to use and makes video production pretty simple. When I had an issue the customer support was fantastic.

Automated subtitling is very quick Manual subtitling is easy to use User interface very simple Customer support is quick & friendly

I have not had any negative experiences using Veed

Ant P.
Instructional designer in Australien
E-Learning, Selbstständig

Excellent product

Really simple tool, no frills, easy to get started - amazing value for money and their customer support is incredible.

Has a few bugs, a few missing features - but am hoping they all get ironed out soon.

Stephanie L.
Personal Assistant in Australien
Gastgewerbe, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Couldn't beat their service

Kommentare: I was trying to create subtitles for a short film I made on behalf of my company. Unfortunately, my video was WAY too big, even after activating my pro membership. I contacted support, who were available immediately. Rather than telling me "too bad, it's too big" [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] offered to create subtitles himself! Even after being told I needed it pretty much instantly, he was willing to do it (complimentary, too). Unfortunately, I couldn't transfer the file, despite [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] suggestion of google drive, email or drop box. Despite the fact I didn't use the software, I'm so grateful for all the help I was offered- totally unexpected and totally appreciated. To no fault of their own, this video just wasn't going to happen, but he really, really tried.

Easy to use, straight to the point! Hard to get it wrong.

No negative comments. The software is great.

Koen V.
owner in Slowenien
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Easy to use

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: super easy to use, definitely recommend it to any non professionals editor who is looking for something easy and budget friendly.

For months I have been looking or an easy-to-use editing tool without high costs. When I discovered veed I was very pleased. The features are great even for the nonpayment version and super easy to use for a non-editing start like me

the only thing about this tool I don't like is the lack of transitions. So if you cut out a certain part it doesn't transition nicely in to the next part

James S.
Founder in UK
Unternehmensberatung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Amazing product - perfect for windows 10!

Kommentare: I spent a lot of time trying to find the right software that was right for my business and Veed does everything I need it to do.

My favorite thing about veed is that it just works on Windows 10! The best feature is their subtitle tools that automatically generates captions for my videos. I love how simple and easy it is to edit videos. I tested a lot of other programs but found veed was the most intuitive program to use.

No mobile support, bugs ofter creep up within new features, would be nice to add multiple videos together.

Ryan H.
Editor in USA
Unterhaltung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Disappointing

Kommentare: It was fine in a pinch before Adobe added the features. But I would recommend just sticking with Adobe since it is cheaper and way more accurate.

It did speech to text just fine. Now that Adobe has this feature in Premiere, for $10 less a month, this product is obsolete.

Pricing, more expensive than Adobe Premiere, which is the video editing standard. It was also a pain to cancel. Be prepared to take a screenshot of your cancelation page when the account does not get canceled. The captions were also not accurate timeline-wise.

Carsten H.
Director in UK
Möbel, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Fantastic Support Experience

Kommentare: Rotating / editing / adding logos to pre-existing video content

What separates it, to my mind is the fantastic, responsive support desk. No messing about with 1st, 2nd and 3rd level support to battle through / waste time on - straight through to a knowledgeable person. Quick timely responses. Ace!

Nothing - it doesn't do everything but for the money it is absolutely fine.

Shane M.
Service Progammer in Kanada
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Amazing Customer Service

I was impressed with how fast they got back to me and their dedication for resolving issues. This is a great tool and does what I need it too.

It could use a few extra features, but I'm sure they will add them in soon.

Michelle B.
Michelle B.
UXUI Communication Design & Brand Manager in Spanien
Unterhaltung, Selbstständig

Careful with the collaborators invites

3 letztes Jahr

It's easy of use and I could achieve my need: translating 4 videos.

Too expensive to translate 4 videos without using any other feature like music, effects, quality or anything. The system doesn't recognise perfectly the original language, so you need to edit and adjust before the translation. I needed the help of others to edit properly, and these others are the collabs that increase the price of your plan by $30. I thought I'll be paying 20€ and I ended up paying 70€.

Jayla A.
self employed in USA
Grafikdesign, Selbstständig

Good For Social Media Edits!

Kommentare: Its a really good way to make short videos! I recommend it if you need to do a video for Instagram or something! Great experience. You should try if your a beginner!

Great source of material for Instagram or Tik Tok. Comes with cute emojis, there own art style. Good for beginners! You can do it for YouTube but it seems like its more for social media.

Limited features like transition effects and was expecting more options in stickers and effects.

Samuel M.
Producer in UK
Musik, Selbstständig

Great Service

Kommentare: It was great but shortlived due to no longer requiring the service

Ease of use. It was very easy and quick to use.

Could use more features. It has a good amount but could use maybe a handful more