Über Classfit

ClassFit will take care of your bookings, so you can take care of your students. Our tools are elegant and can be custom branded.

Erfahre mehr über Classfit

Bewertungen zu Classfit

5,0
5,0

Classfit hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4.9 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 16 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Haben Sie Classfit bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Tess P.
Pilates Instructor in Australien

Outstanding Product & Service

Kommentare: Honestly, I had the best experience. It was my first time using an online booking app. Classfit is a fabulous product. I was in contact with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] from Classfit on many occasions and he was so friendly, prompt and went above and beyond to help me, keeping in constant contact with me.

Very user friendly, especially if you are not computer savvy. Easy to follow instructions. Friendly, helpful and fast acting service.

I haven't come across anything. Classfit ticked all my boxes of why I chose to use it.

Emma L.
Director in UK

Excellent Support & Simplicity

Kommentare: Exceptional. It was very easy to understand the pricing, features and integration, really easy to set up my classes and bundles too. There were a couple of niggles with integrating with my awkward website which the ClassFit team were amazing at stepping in above and beyond with support to help me. The most stress-free software implementation I've ever experienced and I really hope these guys succeed, they deserve it.

I love the ease of use, ease of implementation and the excellent support. The integration with Zoom and with our website is excellent. The class bundles and discount features are very east to set-up.

I like everything , it's great and I would recommend to everyone

Catherine H.
Yoga teacher in UK

Feedback as a user

Kommentare: I would really like a simple system as I run only occasional (monthly) events where numbers are relativly low (15 max). I dont mind the payment charge but it needs to be worth it. I dont currently trust the site so have been keeping a seperate spreadsheet which is of course double handling. I wish you luck on developing the programme as further.

Simple and intuative to set up. Free for small business owners. Linked to poular payment methods.

I am not notified when someone books a class. When I manually add a client they are nnot included in class notifications. The app feequently crashes. When I click on my classess there is always a delay before the classes show. There is then a further delay (and often a crash) when i select participants. The address default is not a precise as it could be ( trickt for those of us working away from poulation centres, ie in the countryside).

Antwort von ClassFit

Hi Catherine, Thanks for your review. You're right we don't provide notifications for bookings, the reason being that our average client has multiple classes per day and could receive 100+ emails per day if we did. We do however have this feature on our roadmap as an opt-in preference. Regarding the app crashing - we aren't aware of any issues. We do recommend updating your app and if the problem persists, please contact us and we'll help you through your issues. The address functionality you mentioned is a Google plugin and the industry standard. You can also move the pin to drop it exactly where you want, and you can edit the address with any free text that suits. Finally, if there have been any issues where your spreadsheet and the user list have not matched, please do let us know directly. No customer, including you has informed us of an error here so we'd definitely like to know more if you have experienced this. Best wishes, The ClassFit Team

Amanda W.
Teacher in UK
Unterhaltung, Selbstständig

Classfit fits my children’s group

Kommentare: I run a children’s music group and previously used to have random amounts of people turning up. COVID meant I had to use a sign up site bit I will continue to use a booking system even when I don’t need to. I like knowing how many I have coming now.

Easy to use as an organiser and a customer. I am able to edit classes even when they are live. Very quick to set up. Love the features of block booking and discount codes. Fantastic customer service/support

I feel the site would work even better if the customer was asked to upload their telephone number as well as email for contact tracing/class cancellation etc

Sher R.
Studio Owner in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Useful software! GREAT customer service!

Kommentare: [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], and the team, are extremely responsive to the needs of individuals. Through this pandemic, they have been accommodating and seem to be missing sleep for us, the studio owners, sake. Their efforts have resulted in a well-rounded app that will continue to grow with these times! I am happy to be in on the ground floor with them.

On the creator end, the pros are: Easy to use Customizable Embed features Payments No Charge upfront Expanding!

The only cons are as follows: Some bugs here and there. I have had a couple users report having issues (the team is quick to resolve bugs and such)

Bonny B.
Dance instructor in UK
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Wish I’d done this sooner!!!

Kommentare: Outstanding!! Very professional service and friendly. Perfect combination.

It is so easy to use and very intuitive. I like the clear layouts & the fact that you can have the medical questionnaire, Waiver and Bundles in there as well. Absolutely fantastic! It also takes care of refunds, waiting lists and all the communication in between. The Demo with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and the aftercare customer service (I initially had a few questions about my profile pic and cover photo, and about searching for my class) have both been GREAT!! [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was superb with his speed and helpful information. I’m so excited to move forward with this for my business. It’s going to make my life and that of my class attendees SO MUCH EASIER!!!!! I would love 100% recommend this to everyone. :) Bonny.B

I have liked everything about the app. It does exactly what it says on the tin so to speak.

Stephanie G.
Patient Services Coordinator in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Love this software!

Kommentare: My overall experience with ClassFit has been positive. They actually care about you and want you to feel comfortable with their platform. The software is easy to navigate and offers demos to each user so that they feel informed before using it.

The intuitive nature of the software is really nice; it makes sense. When you have a question during the implementation stage, you can simply call or shoot an email to customer support and they send screenshots and detailed descriptions to help. The features are awesome and the price is right! The check-in feature will make checking clients into the class more streamlined.

I can't think of anything that I don't like. I'm still in my learning curve; however, it's getting easier and easier each day as you learn more about the software.

Zoe B.
Partnerships Manager in Singapur
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Great product

Kommentare: Very good!

This is exactly what I needed to set-up outdoor yoga classes. I can manage bookings and also have people check-off the liability form all before the class. I post the link onto my WhatsApp community to let them know classes are up and then they can register.

I haven't had any issues yet. Perhaps if students didn't have to create an account but could just register by inputting their name after confirming a class. Just an idea!

Glyn B.
general manager in UK
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

First Class Support

Kommentare: Very helpful and nice people to deal with, even work evening and weekends. you feel no question is to stupid and teh software works. We had tried others and were not happy

it's simple and easy to use, plus support are small enough to care and big enough to cope

not really any con's for some people the cutting and pasting code maybe an issue

Desiree A.
Yoga teacher & owner in Niederlande

Above & beyond

Kommentare: I have truly come to love ClassFit, their easy to use app and website, and their amazing service! They are truly there for their customers, happy to help. I had a question the other day and they put in such an enormous effort to help me with my question. This is the best service I have ever experienced, so thank you for that! It really goes to show that ClassFit is the perfect fit for my company.

Easy to use, but mostly very cost friendly! Flexible pricing, no high monthly fees, only charging you for what you actually use and payments you actually take. This is perfect for small businesses, especially in times like these where no month is the same and income can vary. I cannot express my appreciation for ClassFit enough.

Nothing comes to mind. I am very pleased to be using the software!

Ainsley K.
Yoga teacher in UK

ClassFit for yoga studios

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Easy, fast set up, intuitive to use.

Intuitive and easy to set up. Great for smaller studios due to pricing. Flexibility in calendar integration. Zoom integration for blended classes. Five stars from me!

I struggled with the calendar integration, but that was down to me, and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] fixed my issues within the hour. A huge surprise and a very welcome one! Thank you!

Julian A.
Co-partner in UK

Classfit Review

Kommentare: Very impressed!

I am impressed that this app lets our clients book classes easily, and enables them to pay online, meaning no cash has to be handled. Clients love the ease of booking too.

There were a few issues I had which were quickly resolved by customer service (thanks [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]!), mainly me not using the software correctly.

Wendy S.
Zumba instructor in UK

Amazing software

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I love how friendly, helpful and the assistance is immediate. I searched so many software for fitness and as I am just starting it was very overwhelming until we found Classfit and was very friendly and easy the way how they presented.

I love how friendly and easy it is for my clients to go and book their classes

at the moment I have not found anything yet

Flo S.
Director in UK
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Great alternative to Mindbody Online for indiviual teachers!

Kommentare: Great team, quick to offer advice and go the extra mile. I have recommended them to anyone who will listen.

What isn't there to love? I can list my classes with the option to take payments online, or in person, which gives helps me to compete with bigger studios. The software integrates easily with my Wix website, giving it seamless, professional aesthetic.

Email integration! I would love for my clients to receive a booking confirmation. It would be handy to pull direct links, I need them for email marketing. Adding this would make this amazing.

Dee B.
Yoga Teacher in UK

Dee B Yoga Review

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Overall it has been really positive

I love the look of the software and it’s quite easy to use. The pricing is fair too.

I’d like to be able to have more flexibility about how it looks on my website.

Michel K.
CEO in Brasilien
Bau, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Incentivador

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: É definido em uma só palavra: motivacional.

Todo mundo sabe que para ser fitness muitas vezes é melhor e mais motivador fazer exercícios em grupo. O aplicativo ajuda muito a encontrar classes de pessoas que buscam treinar da mesma forma.

Um grande desafio para quem fala pouco inglês é a falta da tradução do aplicativo.