Makes managing my call centre a lot easier!

Bewertet am 14.10.2019
Benjamin M.
Call Centre Manager
Versorgungsunternehmen, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: My initial problem was adequate monitoring of both my call centre staff and there interaction with fieldworkers. Due to the streamlined nature of the system and the various communication tools in place we have been able to reduce the amount of missed information dramatically. In addition training if far simpler due to all the information that appears in the various reports I can download through the system on both a daily and manual cycle.

Vorteile: Makes the creation of reports and the monitoring of my staff a lots simpler and faster as well as providing a great overall picture as to the situation and performance of my call agents. Another great feature was how user friendly it is for all my users and therefore how quickly they picked it up.

Nachteile: Initially the postcode finder was difficult to use however after speaking to customer service they clarified any issues I had and therefore there is not much for me to complain about

Tryoup has enabled us to manage our property photography business better!

Bewertet am 17.10.2019
Hollie L.
Fotografie, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Tryoup has enabled us to manage our property photography business better. We provide real estate photography service in London which is huge and we are really happy with the options we get. The GPS tracking and mobile app is a great tool for us to manage our photographers. We particularly like the timeline feature which is great for dispatching, as well as the accounting automation with Stripe and QuickBooks that is saving us great deal of admin after jobs are complete.

Vorteile: - The GPS tracking and mobile app
- Timeline feature
- Stripe and QuickBooks
- Amazing instant chat support that really helps when you need guidance.

Nachteile: It would be nice to be able to create our floor plans in this software, so everything is in one place. Or even link the software we use to the system!